WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwww ahhhh..." Jinder grunts as he increases the pace of his thrust when his cock starts to throb.

Maria looks up at Drew McIntyre with her beautiful eyes and teasingly slides her tongue against the bottom side of his cock, while she moves her stunning and petite body between Jinder and Heath.

"Ahhh..." Drew groans as he wraps a hand around his cock and begins to stroke it as Maria slides her tongue against it.

"Mmmmm fuck... ahhhh..." Heath groans as he starts to cum inside of Maria's twat.

'Mmmmm shit..." Jinder moans as he starts to cum in Maria's ass.

"Mmmmm..." Maria moans and smoothly guides her tongue over Drew's cock, while feeling the warm rush of Heath flooding her pussy with cum, while Jinder fills her ass.

"Ahhhh... mmmm fuck..." Drew McIntyre groans as his cock starts to throb as he strokes it while Maria slides her tongue over it.

Maria locks her beautiful eyes with Drew as she brings her tongue and laps her tongue over the head of his throbbing cock.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh..." Drew groans as he begins to cum, and his shoots his thick warm spunk directly into Maria's mouth.

Maria smiles before she moves her wet tongue over the head of Drew's cock, collecting and then swallowing his cum.

"Mmmm fuck yeah...we were right..." Drew says with a smirk.

Maria raises an eyebrow "Right about what?"

"That you came to get rocked by the hottest stars in the WWE..." Drew says.

Maria nods her head and smiles "Well at least you fuck better than you sing..."

-END-