WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up..." Swagger says as he pushes Snooki onto her back so that he can pull off her pants. Swagger then spreads Snooki's legs, kneels between them and rams his cock deep into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm fucker!" Snooki snaps at Swagger, gritting her teeth as her petite body arches from the floor with the invasion of his Real American cock.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." Swagger groans as he starts to firmly pump his cock in and out of Snooki's twat.

Snooki presses her lips together and harshly glares at Swagger, with his cock slamming deeply into her wet pussy. "Ohhhhhh shit....fucker!"

"Ahhhh awwww fuck..." Swagger groans as he places his hands on Snooki's shoulders, pinning them to the floor as he hammers her pussy with harder thrusts.

"Mmmmm...fuck...fuck!" Snooki groans as Swagger continues to ram his cock roughly and swiftly into her pussy. Snooki manages to lift her nicely smooth and gorgeously tanned legs to hook them around his waist to attempt to gain leverage over Swagger.

"Ahhh yeah... mmm fuck... awww.." Swagger grunts loudly as he plows his cock repeatedly into Snooki's pussy.

"Mmmmmmm ohhhh... You fucker!" Snooki yells as her petite, bounded body collides with the muscular body of Swagger, with his cock slamming entirely into pussy.

"Aww yeah... mmmm fuck..." Swagger groans as he rams every inch of his dick into Snooki's pussy.

Snooki grits her eyes and closes her eyes as her body sharply moves against the cold floor of the boiler room.

"Ahhhh fuck... ahhhh awww..." Swagger moans as he slams his cock balls deep into Snooki's pussy.

"Mmmmmm... Ya don't think I can play your game, bitch?!" The feisty MTV television star yells as she pushes back against his cock and begins to grind sharply.

"Ahhhh shut up... you're the bitch... that's what I think of you!" Swagger groans as he grabs Snooki's legs and pulls them from his waist. The former World Champion turns Snooki over to her stomach and pulls her ass up so that he can slam his cock back into her cunt.

"Mmmmmmm! Ahhhh you fuck-shit!" Snooki groans and yells as her face is pressed down on the floor of the boiler room, moving on her knees as he pumps into her snatch.

"Ahhhh shit... awww... ahhhh..." Jack Swagger groans as he holds onto Snooki's hips as he drives his cock deeply into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm ohhhhhh... You stupid fuck... Just wait cause I'm gonna...ahhh kick your .... douche bag ass!" Snooki moans and grits her teeth as her face runs against the floor of the boiler room.

"Awww shut the fuck up..." Swagger moans as he pounds Snooki's pussy from behind.

Snooki grits her teeth as the intensity of Swagger's thrusts only continue to become more firm and quick.

"Ahhhh... ahhh..." Swagger groans and grunts as he fucks Snooki with firm and deep thrusts.

"Mmmmmm fuck...fuck...fuck" Snooki groans as her nicely juicy ass smacks against his waist with his cock slamming into her.

"Ahhh yeah... ahhhh fuck... awww..." Jack Swagger moans as he hammers Snooki's pussy with his Real American cock.

"Mmmmm....Awww fuck..." Snooki groans as her face continues to roughly move against the floor,

"Ahhhh awww fuck... ahhhh...' Swagger grunts as his cock begins to throb as he keeps pumping it into Snooki's pussy.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh...shit" Snooki helplessly groans and breaths heavily as sweat drops down her face.

"Ahhhh awww fuck... mmmm shit..." Swagger groans as he begins to cum inside of Snooki's snatch.

"Mmmmm you bitch!" Snooki groans as she feels the sudden warm sensation of his cum rushing into her pussy.

"Mmmm yeah... ahhhh..." Swagger groans as he slows down his thrusts until he finishes cumming.

Snooki begins to lift her head from the floor of the boiler room and sits up on her knees, looking back at Swagger with strands of her plastered to her face from sweat.

Swagger pulls out of Snooki's pussy and smirks, "That's how us Real Americans treat foreign trash like you who think they can just take what isn't theirs..."

Snooki narrows her eyes before turns on her knees to face Swagger, her hands still bound by rope behind her back. Snooki looks up at Jack Swagger with deviance "Ya know what I think of ignorant people like you?"

"Your opinions don't matter..." Swagger says as he picks up his singlet and proceeds to put it back on.

Snooki tilts her head up slightly and presses her lips together to spit at Swagger. "That's what I think of you!" The feisty Jersey Shore star replies.

Swagger glares at Snooki and then smirks, "Well then... you can just untie yourself..." Swagger says before he turns to head to the exit of the boiler room.

"Hey! You ain't fuckin' leaving me here!?" Snooki yells

"Have a nice life..." Swagger says as he opens the boiler room door, steps through it and slams the door shut.

"I'm gonna kick your ass fucker!" Snooki yells once the door shuts.

*****

As Triple H and Brock Lesnar's confrontation takes place in the ring, Randy Orton and Sheamus are in a stairway. "I told you the Big Show couldn't be trusted... and look what happened..." Sheamus says.

"Everything was going fine up till he refused to help out..." Randy Orton replies.

"I'd bet he was setting us up for The Shield..." Sheamus says as Cameron and Naomi enter the stairway after hearing the two Superstars.

"Hey boys!" Cameron says, dressed in a pair of tight blue and white pants with a matching top."

"Hey boys!" Cameron says, dressed in a pair of tight blue and white pants with a matching top."

"Sucks about ya'lls loss. Everybody knows that the Shield ain't got shit!" Naomi says loudly, dressed identically to her fellow Funkadactyl.

"Of course they don't, they are just a pack of rabid dogs..." Sheamus says.

"If it wasn't for Big Show, we'd have shut the Shield down..." Randy adds.

"Speaking of rabid dogs..." Cameron says, cutely pressing her lips together, "You guys haven't seen those skanky Bella Twins, have you?"

"Ya'll know what them bitches did to us!?" Naomi says loudly. "They went to Vickie Guerrero and Booker T to get our match cancelled tonight! Them bitches are scared of us!"

"Leave it to the Bellas to fuck someone over..." Randy Orton says.

"What? They backed out of a fight? No one with any self-respect back out of a fight..." Sheamus says.

Cameron places her hands onto her hips and cutely looks at Orton and Sheamus with her adorable, beautiful and sassy eyes, "Those damn Bella Twins don't have any self-respect or respect for anyone else".

Naomi smirks at Orton "Ya know, those skanks are known for fucking someone all the time!"

"Of course, which is how they got their jobs back..." Randy replies to Naomi.

Cameron curiously looks at Naomi, "Whatcha talkin' about, girl?" Cameron asks innocently.

"Yeah I'm a bit lost myself..." Sheamus asks as he looks at Naomi.

Naomi raises an eyebrow and looks at Orton, who has the response as her. "Are these two for real, white boy?" Naomi asks.

"Probably..." Randy replies with a smirk, "Maybe they need a demonstration of what you mean..."

"Ya'll volunteering, white boy?" Naomi asks, placing her hands onto her juicy, curved hips and pressing her sassy lips together.

"Sure, I got time to kill... and a few frustrations to let out...' Randy answers.

Naomi nods her head, "Me too..." Naomi says before she steps toward Randy Orton and lowers herself down onto her knees in front of the temperamental Viper, placing her hands onto the waistline of his wrestling trunks and proceeds to push them down.

Randy Orton smirks slyly as Naomi lowers his trunks to where his hardening cock is freed.

Cameron's eyes widen and looks on with shock as she watches Naomi take hold of Orton's cock and starts to stroke his shaft. "Naomi! We're in public, girl!" Cameron says

"Mmmm actually we're in a stairwell..." Randy says as Naomi strokes his cock.

Sheamus rubs the back of his pale neck, "Well if that is how things are going to be done...I think we should join in..." Sheamus says to Cameron.

Cameron looks at Sheamus and blushes "Ummm...well..."

"Mmmm just do it..." Randy says to Cameron while Naomi moves her hand back and forth on his stiff shaft.

Naomi turns her head and looks back at Cameron "Yeah, girl! It's WrestleMania... We gots to get funky!" Naomi says before she leans her head forward and slaps her tongue against the head of Orton's cock.

"Mmmm fuck..." Randy moans as he feels Naomi's tongue smacking against the head of his cock while Cameron turns towards Sheamus.

Cameron smiles at the Celtic Warrior and lowers herself happily down onto her knees, cutely and shyly lowering his wrestling trunks

Sheamus grins down at Cameron as she pulls down his trunks, freeing his large Irish cock.

"Ohhh my gosh!" Cameron says with surprise as she looks at his exposed cock and places her left hand around his shaft, starting to stroke his mighty Irish cock.

"Mmmmm ahh..." Sheamus groans as Cameron gently strokes his cock with her left hand while she places her right hand on his waist.

Cameron sweetly smiles at Sheamus before she lowers her head and starts to lap her tongue over the head of his thick cock.

"Ahhh..." Sheamus groans as Cameron flicks her soft tongue against his shaft while she strokes it.

"Mmmmm..." Cameron softly moans as she works her wet tongue around the head of Sheamus's cock, working her saliva over the surface.

Meanwhile, Naomi is bobbing her head at an eager pace on Randy Orton's white cock. "Aww fuck... ahhh..." Randy groans as Naomi takes his cock deeper into her mouth.

Naomi holds her hands on his tanned and muscular waist as she swiftly bobs her head on his cock, with her luscious and moist lips traveling down his shaft.

"AHhhh awww..." Orton groans as Naomi sucks and slurps loudly on his cock while easily taking it deep into her mouth

"Mmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Naomi moans around his cock, constantly dropping her head down, with her saline coating nearly every inch of his cock.

Meanwhile, Sheamus is leaning against the stairway's railing as Cameron drags her tongue up and down against the sides of his cock.

"Mmmmm... Ohhhhh... Mmmmmm..." Cameron softly moans as she has her eyes closed, smoothly dragging her wet tongue back down his shaft to his ballsack, before bringing her tongue back up his impressive length.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Sheamus groans as Cameron uses her tongue to coat his cock with her saliva.

Cameron opens her eyes and sweetly looks up at Sheamus before she parts her pouty and moist lips, taking his cock into her soothingly sweet mouth.

"Awwww... ahhhh..." Sheamus moans as Cameron wraps her lips around his cock.

"Mmmmmm..." Cameron softly moans as she presses her lips gently around his Irish cock and sweetly bobs her head at a steady pace.

Meanwhile, Naomi is kneeling on the stairs with Randy behind her, thrusting his cock in and out of her pussy, "Mmmm ahhh..." Randy groans as he fucks Naomi's tight black pussy.

"Mmmmm ohhhh yeah...work that dick, white boy!" Naomi lustfully moans as she eagerly rocks forward on her hands and knees playfully forcing Randy to pump his cock deeper into her from behind.

"Awwww mmmm ahhh..." Randy groans as he thrusts his cock deeply into Naomi's tight wet snatch.

"Ohhhh yeah! Come on, white boy!" Naomi moans loudly as she bucks her hips to push back on Randy's cock.

Sheamus is sitting on the top step as Cameron rocks back and forth on his cock, "Mmmm awww yeah lassy..." Sheamus moans as Cameron rides him.

"Mmmmm ohhhh yeah... Ohhh yeah baby!" Cameron happily moans as she bounces up and down on Sheamus's cock, grinding down each time she lowers.

"Awww... ahhhh mmmmm..." Sheamus groans as he thrusts his cock upward into Cameron's pussy.

"Mmmmm yeah! We are...Awww ... Really getting funky!" Cameron cutely moans as her nicely rounded and juicy black tits bounce as Sheamus firmly pumps into her.

Randy is standing and holding Naomi up against the stairway's wall as he thrusts his cock in and out of her black snatch while she wraps her legs around his waist.

"Mmmmmm... Ohhhh yeah, mmmmm damn you're good white boy!" Naomi moans and places her hands onto his shoulders as she pushes down on his cock, while he thrusts up into her.

"Ahhhh fuck... awww..." Randy groans as he thrusts his cock firmly into Naomi's pussy while she moves up and down against the wall in response to his thrusts.

"Mmmmmn shit!" Naomi moans as she continues to bounce of his cock, with juicy and rounded black tits moving with each deep thrust.

Cameron is kneeling on the top step as Sheamus thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy from behind while pulling her back against himself, "Mmmmm ahhh awww..." Sheamus groans as fucks the sweet Funkadactyl.

"Ohhhhhh....ohhhhhh" Cameron sweetly groans as her curved and juicy moves forward while on her hands and knees on the top step, her juicy black ass smacking against the powerful waist of Sheamus.

"Ahhhh mmmmm awww..." Sheamus moans as he plows his cock firmly into Cameron's wet pussy.

Cameron turns her head and looks back at Sheamus with a sweet smile as he firmly plows into her pussy from behind.

Meanwhile, Randy Orton is sitting near the bottom of the stairs as Naomi bounces up and down on his cock while he gropes her large tits.

Naomi grits her teeth and sharply rocks back and forth on his cock "Mmmmm... Ohhhhh yeah...You like that, white boy!?" Naomi asks loudly and lustfully moans as she works her pussy on his cock.

"Mmmm yeah... ahhhh fuck..." Randy moans as Naomi grinds her snatch down on his rock hard cock.

Naomi throws her head back and licks her lips as she rocks forward in his cock, grinding down, before she resumes bouncing at a quick pace.

Cameron is bent forward and has her hands on the stairway's railing as Sheamus continues to plow his cock into her pussy from behind, "Mmmmm ahhh..." Sheamus grunts as he hammers Cameron's black twat with his big Irish cock.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhh gosh! Ohhhh..." Cameron cutely moans as her juicy ass connecting with his powerful waist echoes throughout the stairwell.

"Ahhhhh awww..." Sheamus grits his teeth as he repeatedly slams his cock into Cameron's pussy.

Cameron tightens the grip of her hands on the railing as Sheamus increases the pace of his thrusts, gradually easing up on the force.

At the base of the stairs Naomi is on her knees with Randy Orton's throbbing cock sandwiched between her large black tits. "Mmmm fuck..." Randy groans as Naomi slids her tits firmly against the sides of his cock.

Naomi lowers her head and slaps her tongue against the head of his cock, while working her upper body to rub his shaft which is pressed snugly between her juicy tits.

"Ahhhh fuck... awwww..." Randy moans loudly as he begins to cum as Naomi sqeezes her tits against his shaft.

Naomi lifts her beautiful and sassy eyes, giving Orton a teasing look as she moves her tongue over the head of his cock to connect the cum that did not land on her tits.

As Sheamus leans against the stairway's wall, Cameron is in front of him using both hands to stroke his large throbbing Irish cock, "Mmmmm ahhh damn..." Sheamus groans as Cameron is lustfully moving her hands on his shaft.

"Mmmm gosh... I'm almost afraid to let you go off..." Cameron says with a playful laugh and smile.

"Ahhhh... mmmmm well... brace ya self..." Sheamus groans as he begins to unload a large stream of cum as Cameron continues to stroke his shaft.

Cameron closes her eyes and laughs as the massive load of Sheamus's cum splatters and immediately begins to drip down her sweat dampened face.

* several minutes later *

"Well that made up for what happened earlier..." Sheamus says with a grin as he stands in front of the door that leads into the stairway. Randy is near the railing, and Cameron and Naomi are both naked, sitting on the steps with the cum of both Superstars still on their respective face and tits.

"Yeah... you girls know how to raise some... funk..." Randy says after a moment's pause. However before Cameron or Naomi can reply, the door to the stairway is shoved open, knocking Sheamus head first into the wall as the Shield enters.

"What do we have here? A little party?" Dean Ambrose asks as Sheamus slumps to the floor unconscious. Randy Orton rushes to tackle Dean but as soon as he reaches him, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns pound on him and the trio beat The Viper down as Cameron and Naomi are stunned with what they are witnessing.

Once The Shield are finished, Seth looks at the two naked Divas and smirks, "I think there was some fucking going on here..."

"Looks like it... and looks like it's our turn..." Roman replies as he and the other members of the Shield start to move towards the Funkadactyls.

"Ummm... Naomi... I think we're in trouble..." Cameron says as she looks at the three members of The Shield in fear as she starts to back away.

"Ya think!?" Naomi replies loudly as she backs away as well.

"What's wrong you two sluts ain't able to handle some more?" Dean asks as he looks at Naomi's cum covered tits.

Naomi presses her lips together and boldly steps in front of Cameron, protecting her friend from the destructive trio known as The Shield. "I'm warning ya, ya'll best not be messin' with us!" Naomi says as she looks firmly at Dean Ambrose, showing The Shield that she would likely be the one to put up the most fight.

"Looks like she'll be some trouble..." Seth Rollins says as he lunges for Naomi at the same instant Dean does and the two of them jerk her away from Cameron. Meanwhile Roman Reigns has set his sights on Cameron and he walks towards her as she starts to move up the stairs.

Cameron innocently raises her hands up and shakes her head. "No...please... I don't want any trouble..." Cameron says in a shaky voice, continuing to back up on the stairs, before she loses her footing and stumbles backward.

Roman stands in front of Cameron and undoes his pants in order to lower them from his waist, freeing his cock which large thick cock.

Cameron presses her lips together and looks at Roman Reigns with slight fear and disgust.

Roman steps out of his pants and then proceeds to grab Cameron's head to pull her forward so that he can force his cock into her mouth.

"Nooooo..." Cameron moans as Roman's cock fills her mouth with deep force.

"Ahhh shut up and believe in the Shield..." Roman groans as he begins to thrust his cock in and out of Cameron's mouth.

"Mmmmmmm...." Cameron moans as her lips stretch as Roman Reigns swiftly fucks her mouth

Meanwhile, Naomi is bent over in front of Dean Ambrose as he thrusts his cock in and out of her pussy while Seth Rollins is invading her mouth with his long thick shaft.

"Mmmmmm! Gahhhhh...gahhhh" Naomi moans and loudly gags around Seth's cock as she places her hands onto his waist, her head bobbing back and forth, moving on her feet with Dean slamming into her wet black snatch from behind.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm..." Seth Rollins groans as he pushes his cock deeper into Naomi's mouth as she gags on his dick.

"Awwww ahhh..." Dean grunts as he pounds Naomi's twat from behind.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhhh..." Naomi moans as her head rapidly bobs along Seth's cock, moving forward with each of Dean Ambrose's thrusts, her juicy black ass smacking against his waist.

Cameron is once again kneeling on the stairs as Roman Reigns plows his massive cock in and out of her pussy from behind. "Mmmmm ahhh..." Roman groans as he fucks Cameron just as hard as Sheamus was earlier.

"Ohhhhhh....awwww...ohhhh!" Cameron moans as Roman slams his fat Samoan cock into her pussy with increasing force and pace.

"Awwww yeah... ahhhh fuck..." Roman grunts as he rams his cock deeply into Cameron's twat.

Cameron grits her teeth and closes her eyes as Roman Reigns rams his cock into her pussy, her knees sharply rubbing and rocking on the surface of the stairs

1...678910...12