WrestleMania 29: Backstage Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth Rollins is laying at the bottom of the stairway with Naomi bouncing up and down on his cock while Dean Ambrose is in front of her, thrusting his cock into her mouth. "Ahhhh yeah suck it..." Dean groans as he thrusts his shaft repeatedly into Naomi's mouth while Seth thrusts up into her cunt.

"Mmmmmm! Gahhhhh Gahhhhhh!" Naomi moans and gags are Ambrose's cock as he forces his cock deeply into her mouth.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Seth Rollins moans as he thrusts his cock upward into Naomi's wet snatch, causing her to bounce on his tool.

"Mmmmmm..mmmm gahhhhh!" Naomi moans and gags heavily around Dean's cock with her saliva dripping down. Naomi juicy and curved black body drops down on Seth's cock.

Roman is sitting on the stairs and has his hands on Cameron's waist as he lifts her up and down on his large Samoan dick as he rams it up into her pussy. "Ahhhh yeah... ahhhh..." Roman groans.

"Mmmmm.... Ohhhhh....ohhhhh" Cameron moans and presses her lips together as her stunning body moves on his cock, with Roman controlling the entire pace.

"Ahhh... awww..." Roman grunts as he thrusts his cock firmly all the way up into Cameron's cunt.

"Ohhhhhh...ohhhh gosh!" Cameron moans as Roman easily lifts her up and down with his impressive strength, lowering her down with intense force.

Meanwhile, Naomi is on top of Dean Ambrose with his cock in her snatch while Seth Rollins is behind her, fucking her black ass. "Ahhhh mmmmm..." Dean groans as he and Seth give Naomi a double dose of large white cock.

"Ohhhhhh fuck! Fuck! Mmmmm" Naomi moans loudly and grits her teeth, placing her hands onto Dean's chest, sharply moving forward on his cock with Seth Rollins ramming into her juicy black ass.

"Ahhhh mmmm shit... awww..." Seth Rollins moans as he pounds Naomi's juicy black ass with swift and deep thrusts while Dean pumps his dick rapidly up into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm...fuck...ohhhhh" Naomi moans loudly and grits her teeth as she moves at a rough pace between Seth and Dean.

Cameron is standing and bent over with her hands on the stairway's railing as Roman Reigns stands behind her plowing his huge cock into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh...owwwww...owwwww...owwww" Cameron helplessly whimpers and moves as Roman destroys her ass with his cock

"Ahhhhh awww... believe in the Shield!" Roman grunts as he slams his cock repeatedly into Cameron's gorgeous ass.

Cameron turns her head and looks back at Roman Reigns as he firmly thrusts his cock into her ass, with her body moving forward with each thrust.

Meanwhile, Seth Rollins is now laying underneath Naomi, thrusting his cock up into her pussy while Dean Ambrose is behind her, hammering her black ass.

Naomi grits her teeth and lowers her head as she moves forward on Seth's cock, her pussy grinding down, with Dean Ambrose's cock roughly pumping into her juicy black ass.

"Ahhhh mmmm awww..." Seth Rollins moans as he thrusts his cock rapidly up into Naomi's cunt.

"Ahhhh awww fuck ahhh..." Dean Ambrose groans as he deeply fucks Naomi's ass.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Never a fair fight with....ahhhh ya'll!" Naomi moans as her body grinds between Seth and Dean.

Cameron is bent over with her hands on the stairs as Roman Reigns plows his throbbing cock into her ass. "Ahhhh aww..." Roman groans.

"Mmmmmmmmmm....ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Cameron moans and tilts her head back as his large cock rams into her sweetly rounded ass.

"Ahhhh awww... fuck... ahhhh..." Roman grunts as he slams his cock as hard as he can into Cameron's ass as he begins to cum.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm!" Cameron moans and her body trembles as she feels the warm rush of Roman's cum as he unloads into her ass.

Naomi is on her knees with Dean and Seth each with a hand on her head while they use their free hands to force Naomi to stroke their throbbing white cocks.

Naomi narrows her eyes and glares up at Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as she is helpless and forced to work her hands along their throbbing and meaty shafts.

"Ahhh shit... mmmm..." Dean groans as he is the first to cum, and his jizz splatters on the right side of Naomi's face.

"Awwww fuck... ahhh..." Seth moans as he begins to cum and his load sprays onto the left side of Naomi's face.

Naomi closes her eyes and grits her teeth as the warm cum from both Seth adn Dean splatters onto her face and begins to drip down.

"Ahhh yeah... you'll respect the Shield... and believe in the Shield..." Dean says.

"Hey... that's Roman's line..." Seth says.

Naomi presses her lips together and looks up at Seth and Dean. "Just wait when big, bad Brodus and Sweet T get their hands on you"

"We'll fuck them up just like we fucked you and this bitch..." Roman says as he motions towards Cameron

******

In one of the locker rooms, a dejected Ryback is sitting on a bench talking on his cell phone, "I don't know how to... say this... the disappointment of losing in my WrestleMania debut... is just... indescribable..."

"I understand what you mean, Ryback..." The television and pop culture icon Pee Wee Herman says as he sits at the opposite end of the bench, with his back toward Ryback, holding a cell phone up to his own ear. "Losing is tough..." Pee Wee Herman says with a nod of her head. "But losing only makes us stronger...ahehehehehe" Pee Wee says with a nervous laugh. "But you know what makes me feel better, Ryback?" Pee Wee Herman says, speaking into the cell phone.

"No... what makes you feel better Pee Wee?" Ryback asks as he switches the cell phone from his left ear to his right ear.

"A hug, Ryback..." Pee Wee Herman says before he turns on the bench to face the intimidating wrecking force known as Ryback.

Even though he's looking right at Pee Wee, Ryback continues to speak into his cell phone, "A hug? Really?"

Pee Wee Herman presses his lips together and nods his head as he looks directly at Ryback. "It makes you feel real good, trust me..."

"All right... can't hurt..." Ryback says as he proceeds to end the call on his cell phone before he grabs Pee Wee Herman gives him a powerful bear hug.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Ryback! Uhhhhhh Ry....back! Ahhhhhhh I can't breath....Ryback!" Pee Wee Herman gasps for breath.

Ryback soon releases Pee Wee and nods his head, "You know... I do feel better...but there is just one thing left..."

Pee Wee Herman looks up at Ryback and hopefully smiles "You want me to be your new tag team partner...a-hahahaha..." Pee Wee says with a nervous laugh.

"No... Feed... me... more..." Ryback says as he holds his arms out for another hug.

"Uhhhhh....ok! Ahahahaha!" Pee Wee Herman says before he opens her arms.

Ryback grabs Pee Wee and proceeds to put him in another crushing bear bug.

*****

As The Rock and John Cena head to the ring for their battle for the WWE Championship, Triple H, wearing his wrestling trunks, is in the trainer's room with Shawn Michaels as a trainer examines The Game's arm. "I told you letting him get that arm lock on you was a bad idea... but noooo you wanted to show you were tough..." Shawn says.

"I am tough... OW!" Triple H says as the trainer presses down on his forearm.

"Wuss..." Shawn says with a smirk. The Heartbreak Kid is dressed in a black tank top and blue jeans.

"Doesn't look too bad, but I'll schedule you for an MRI just to be safe..." The trainer says as Stephanie McMahon enters the trainer's room.

Stephanie, dressed in a buttoned black business jacket and black pants, closes the door once entering. Stephanie turns her head and looks at Triple H with concern "How are you feeling?"

"Like a winner... OW! Quit it!" Triple H snaps slightly at the trainer as he manipulates the Game's arm.

"Just had to make one more observation..." the trainer says before he looks at Stephanie,

"He's all yours..." The trainer says before he leaves the room.

"Man Hunter you are such a baby..." Shawn says as he teases his long time friend.

Stephanie crosses her arms against her chest and shakes her head "I knew you shouldn't have done this match..."

"It's just a little pain... and besides, it doesn't matter if I'm hurt now, I still kicked Brock's ass..." Triple H says.

Stephanie steps over to the trainer's table that Triple H is sitting on. "I really wish you would've let me be at ringside tonight"

"And let you get within arm's reach of Brock? Not a chance... you saw what he did to Shawn..." Triple H says.

"I don't know Hunter, I saw that video of Steph boxing... she could take Brock..." Shawn says jokingly.

"If I was at ringside, I would've slapped the ugly off of Heyman's face..." Stephanie says with a smirk.

"Would that be before or after I kicked him in his fat double chin?" Shawn asks

Stephanie laughs and looks at Shawn Michaels "That was amazing..."

"Why thank you..." Shawn says as he gives a slight bow.

"So who's up for a victory celebration?" Triple H asks as he moves off the trainer's table.

Stephanie McMahon raises an eyebrow and looks at Triple H "You're kidding...with how your arms is?"

"Like I need my arm for that..." Triple H says with a smirk.

Stephanie presses her lips together and looks at Triple H, with a nod of her head "True..."

"Ahem..." Shawn clears his throat, "You know it's not nice to say you're going to 'celebrate' and not indicate that I'll be included..."

Stephanie turns her head and looks at Shawn Michaels "Maybe you're not invited..." Stephanie says with a smirk.

"You not invite me? Has the world gone topsy turvy?" Shawn asks.

Triple H smirks, "C'mon Steph... Shawn did take one for the team out there..."

"One? I got socked in the mouth and F-5'ed by that vanilla gorilla...' Shawn says.

Stephanie locks her seductive and intense eyes on Shawn Michaels as she takes a step toward him. "I think he means when you kicked Heyman in his fat, ugly face..."

"Well I did mean that he did get hit and F-5'ed..." Hunter laughs.

"Shhh! I'll take what I can get.. not every day Rebecca lets me out to play..." Shawn grins.

Stephanie presses her lips together and places her hands onto his tank top covered chest, lowering her hands down to his stomach and waist.

Triple H raises an eyebrow but smirks, "Careful Shawn... she just might punch you in the stomach..."

Stephanie tilts her head back slightly and laughs before she starts to unbuckle the belt around Shawn's jeans with her hands.

"I think she has something else in mind..." Shawn smirks as Stephanie pulls his belt through the loops of his jeans and drops it on the floor.

Stephanie slyly smirks up at Shawn as she begins to unbutton and unzip his jeans, before tugging them down from his waist.

Shawn licks his lips as Stephanie lowers his jeans from his waist, slowly freeing his already hardening cock.

Stephanie presses her luscious lips together and places her left hand around his cock, starting to stroke his shaft "And you say you're a saved man" Stephanie says with a smirk as moves her hand against his cock.

"I am saved.... saved from getting tossed around a ring every week..." Shawn says with a grin as Stephanie smoothly strokes his cock with her left hand.

"Such a sinner..." Stephanie says with a seductive smirk before she drags her wet tongue around the head of his cock.

"Mmmmm and when did you get all righteous?" Shawn asks with a moan.

"Oh come on Shawn, Steph is always saying 'Oh God'... granted it's when she's getting fucked..." Triple H says with a laugh.

Stephanie locks her beautiful and seductively intense eyes with Shawn Michaels as she brushes her pouty lips against the head of his cock, before parting her lips and takes him into her mouth.

"Ahhhh...." Shawn moans as Stephanie McMahon begins to bob her head on his cock while he removes his tank top.

"Mmmmmm... Mmmmmm" Stephanie moans and smoothly bobs her head back and forth, her luscious lips working on his shaft as she sucks the cock of her husband's best friend

"Awww fuck... mmmm...' Shawn moans as Stephanie bobs her head steadily on his stiff cock. Triple H lowers his wrestling trunks from his waist, freeing his sledgehammer like dick.

"Ohhhhh...mmmm...mmmm" Stephanie moans as she bobs her head downward on his cock, taking him deeper into her saliva wet mouth.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm..." Shawn groans as Stephanie takes his dick deep into her talented mouth.

Stephanie removes her hand from his shaft as she briskly bobs her head back and forth, working her lips down his cock

"Ahhhh shit... mmmm fuck...' Shawn moans as Stephanie whorishly bobs her head on his stiff cock while she uses both hands to push her black pants from her hips.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhhh..." Stephanie moans as she deeply drops her head on his cock.

"Awww ahhh..." Shawn moans as Stephanie sucks and slurps on his cock. Once Stephanie has pushed her pants past her knees, Triple H gets behind his wife and guides his rock hard cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmmm..." Stephanie moans as leans forward more, placing her hands onto Shawn's waist and continues to bob her head to suck on his cock, while Triple H pumps into her from behind.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm..." Triple H groans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Stephanie's snatch. Shawn places a hand on Stephanie's head as she keeps bobbing her head on his shaft.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh...ohhhh" Stephanie moans as she presses her lips tighter, grinding them against his shaft, rocking her head back and forth.

"Mmmmm shit...' Shawn moans as Stephanie grinds her lips on his cock. Triple H places a hand on Stephanie's waist as he hammers her pussy from behind.

Stephanie rocks on her feet and pushes back against Triple H's thrusting cock, feeling his shaft ramming into her.

"Ahhhh awww..." Triple H moans as he plows his cock deeply into Stephanie's twat.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm!" Stephanie moans around Shawn's cock as she rapidly drops her head down, gagging lustfully on his shaft.

"Awwww fuck yeah... mmmm..." Shawn moans as Stephanie gags while sucking his cock.

Stephanie's gorgeous ass smacks against Triple H's muscular waist as she pushes back on his cock, rocking between him and Shawn Michaels, who's cock remains in her mouth.

"Ahhhh... ahhh..." Triple H grunts as he drives his cock deeply into his wife's snatch while she continues to suck his best friend's dick.

"Mmmmm...gahhhh...gahhhhhh" Stephanie moans and gags as saliva drips down heavily, with his cock smacking against the back of her mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah... ahhh..." Shawn moans as Stephanie holds his cock deep within her skilled mouth while Triple H keeps fucking her from behind.

Stephanie unwraps her sensual lips from around Shawn's cock and lifts her head, with his cock escaping her mouth with a faint popping sound.

"Mmmm damn...' Shawn smirks as Stephanie unbuttons and removes her business jacket even as Triple H continues to fuck her.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh fuck...mmmm" Stephanie moans and closes her eyes as Triple H swiftly and powerfully pulls her back against his cock.

"Ahhhh shit... mmm like that babe?" Triple H asks with a grunt as keeps slamming his cock into Stephanie's pussy while she drops her jacket on the floor and removes her top, freeing her large juicy round tits.

"Mmmm you fucking know I do...." Stephanie groans as she jolts forward in her feet against the hammering thrust of The Game.

"Aww yeah... mmmm..." Triple H moans as he continues to ram his cock into Stephanie's pussy before pulling out. The Game spins Stephanie around and pushes her down to her knees in front of himself. As Stephanie regains her bearings, Shawn kneels behind her and guides his cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmm...fuck!" Stephanie groans as she feels Shawn's cock beginning to thrust into her pussy. Stephanie leans forward and places her hands onto Triple H's muscular waist and immediately takes her husband's cock into her mouth.

"Ahhhh..." Triple H groans as he places his hands on Stephanie's head as she begins to eagerly suck his cock.

"Ahhhh shit...' Shawn moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Stephanie's pussy.

"Mmmmm...ohhhh" Stephanie moans and bobs her head back and forth on Triple H's cock, while rocking on her knees in response to Shawn's cock thrusting in and out of her.

"Awww mmmm fuck..." Shawn Michaels moans as he pumps his cock deeply into the cunt of his best friend's wife while she is sucking her husband's dick.

"Mmmmmm...mmmm" Stephanie moans and repeatedly drops get her head smoothly down on Triple H's cock, moving her hands on his muscular waist.

"Ahhhh shit... aww yeah babe..." Triple H moans as Stephanie rocks her head back and forth on his cock while Shawn fucks her from behind.

Stephanie pushes her gorgeous shaped and nicely toned ass back against Shawn's waist, rocking on her knees to push against his shaft.

"Ahhhh ahhh awww... ahhh..." Shawn moans as Stephanie pushes back to match his thrusts as he continues to fuck her twat.

Stephanie closes her eyes and sharply drops her head down on Triple H's cock, her saliva dripping down

"Ahhhh mmmm shit...' Triple H groans as Stephanie holds his cock in her mouth with out gagging on it.

"Mmmmmm..." Stephanie moans and lifts her eyes to look up at her husband as she continues to bob her head back and forth.

"Ahhhhh mmm fuck..." Shawn Michaels moans as he continues to pump his dick in and out of Stephanie's twat.

As Stephanie continues to suck on Triple H's cock, the Billion Dollar Princess perfectly pushes and grinds her stunning body against Shawn's thrusting cock.

"Ahhh mmmm yeah awww...' Shawn moans as he keeps thrusting his cock into Stephanie's pussy before he pulls out.

Triple H lays down on the trainer's room floor and smirks, "Come on Steph..."

Stephanie raises an eyebrow and smirks at her husband. "You're telling me what to do now?"

"Yeah... I am..." Triple H smirks.

Stephanie lightly tosses her brunette hair back and presses her lips together. "You know, babe...it's not smart to boss around a McMahon.." Stephanie says with a playful smirk as she moves to straddle her husband.

"Sure..." Triple H moans as Stephanie begins to take his cock into her hot wet pussy.

"Man you two have some weird bedroom talk..." Shawn says as he moves closer to Stephanie and starts to guide his cock into her asshole.

"Mmmm...Hunter knows he's the bitch.." Stephanie moans and smirks as she moves forward on her husband's cock with Shawn starting to thrust into her ass.

"Mmmmm ahhhh fuck..." Triple H moans as he begins to thrust his cock upward into Stephanie's pussy.

"Ahhhh awww yeah...' Shawn moans as he thrusts his cock in and out of Stephanie's ass.

"Ohhhhh shit..." Stephanie moans as she steadily rocks forward on Triple H's cock, with Shawn's cock working into her stunning Billion Dollar ass

The two former DX members thrust their cocks in and out of Stephanie's pussy and ass while she moves between them to make sure both Hunter and Shawn are deeply fucking her.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh fuck...mmmm shit..." Stephanie moans and grinds her stunning body, tanned and perfectly curved, working against both thrusting cocks.

"Ahhhh fuck... ahhh..." Hunter moans as he thrusts his cock deeply up into Stephanie's twat.

"Awww yeah... ahhh..." Shawn moans as he plows his cock deeply into Stephanie's asshole.

"Mmmmm yeah....ohhhh yeah...mmmmm fuck" Stephanie moans as her body moves between Triple H and Shawn Michaels, bouncing and rocking in response to the others thrusts.

The pair of middle-aged DX founders thrust their cocks deeply into Stephanie's pussy and ass as she lustfully moves between them.

"Mmmm yeah... Mmmm fuck..." Stephanie moans and grits her teeth as she moves between Triple H and Shawn, grinding on their shafts.

"Ahhhh awwww mmmm..." Shawn Michaels moans as he holds onto Stephanie's hips as he hammers her juicy round ass.

"Awwww ahhh..." Triple H grunts as he thrusts his dick up into his wife's twat.