WVC Ch. 25: The Ladies Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my! I can't believe that you're ready so soon. My ex took hours to recover."

I let her play with me for another minute before I gently disengaged her fingers.

"Kim, I've got to get back."

Silently, she nodded as she watched me stand up and pull the skimpy suit back up my legs, tucking my now fully erect cock into the stretchy pouch as best I could. I stood up, the distended front of the G-string jutting out in front of me. Her soft voice stopped me as I reached the door.

"I hope we can do this again."

There was doubt in her tone as I turned back to her, so I made sure she could see how aroused I was. Pointing my hard-on directly at her, I moved my hips just enough to cause it to swing heavily back and forth. Sitting topless on the bed, she looked adorable, beaming at me, her pink nipples puckered and erect.

"I hope so too, Kim."

Retracing my steps, I wondered if anyone would be able to tell that I'd just ejaculated. As I approached the door leading to the pool, I glanced down at the protruding bulge in my pouch, swaying with each step. I doubted that anyone could tell. Taking a deep breath. I slid open the glass door and headed out into the blinding sun, kicking myself for leaving the sunglasses back in the bed room. As I strode across the wooden deck, I squinted to find the tanned hostess.

Lounging on a deck chair, Gloria and Sandra were too busy kissing each other to notice me. Blonde Gloria had her hand buried between her friend's thighs, deep inside the blue bikini bottom, ruthlessly stroking her and bringing her to a shuddering, moaning climax as I passed.

Sprawled on another recliner, Angela lay on her stomach, soaking up the warm rays of the sun while Lorraine was lazily swimming laps. Erika was standing bare-breasted at the far end of the deck, talking with our hostess. Holding another tray of mimosas, she'd traded her skimpy bikini top in for a pair of nipple clips. A bejeweled chain hung glittering in the bright sun, swinging from the reddish tips of her proud breasts. Smiling as I approached, she made a point of lowering her gaze so that behind her dark glasses, I knew she was staring directly at the jutting front of my white suit. The stunning brunette nodded approvingly.

When I got close enough, Gayle reached and ran her fingertips lightly over the rounded bulb of my hard-on as it pressed urgently against the thin nylon. Looking into my eyes, she grinned as she continued to caress my engorged cockhead.

"We heard Kim all the way out here. You must have given her a truly memorable experience."

Dropping her gaze, she watched her hand circle my throbbing stalk through the thin material and squeeze.

"We were just concerned that you might have used this."

Gripping me harder, she gave me a short tug for emphasis.

"But with your dick still this hard and erect, it's pretty obvious that you didn't."

She lifted her dark eyes to study my face, propping her sunglasses on top of her head to get a better look. The tanned brunette she leaned so close, I thought she was going to me kiss me. Puckering my lips to meet hers, I was totally embarrassed when she stuck out her tongue and licked my chin instead. Smacking her lips, she smiled broadly.

"Yep, that tastes like Kim."

We stood there for a minute, me blushing and Erika watching while Gayle grinned like a Cheshire cat, slowly stroking my twitching pole. The silence was broken by Lorraine calling from the pool as she held onto the edge.

"Hey! Cabana boy! Get me a towel!"

With a wink, the bronzed hostess gave me a last squeeze and then let go so I could respond the dripping blonde's request.

"Go."

With the bloated pouch protruding out in front of me, I re-crossed the deck to the table closest to the entrance to gather an armful of fluffy towels. The other guests ignored me as I returned, despite the urgent lump pressing against the front of my suit, wobbling with each step I took. As Lorraine stood in waist deep water at the side of the pool, I eyed her slim chest, the wet blue triangles clinging to her shallow curves, the rigid pink nipples pulsing eagerly beneath the transparent nylon. Bending slightly, I offered one to her as she gazed directly up between my legs. Taking it from me, the dripping wet blonde continued to stare as she delicately dabbed at her face.

"You're very excited."

Feeling my swollen cock jerk under her steady gaze, I had an impulse to turn away. But I didn't. I kept my hips facing her, letting her look as she used the towel to pat down her long neck. Swallowing thickly, I stammered.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am."

"Don't be. It's marvelous to see a young virile dick so urgently erect. Why don't you jump into the pool and swim a few laps. It looks like you need to cool down a bit, and I'm curious to see your form."

Nervously, I glanced back over my shoulder. My trainer was kneeling on the deck, her head buried between the wide-open legs of the standing Gayle. Angela appeared to be napping while the other two were now on separate lounge chairs, probably recovering from their recent coupling. I set the pile of towels down on a poolside table and dove in.

As I hit the water, I grabbed at the flimsy G-string. The force of my dive had pulled it halfway down my thighs, and I didn't want to lose it completely. Thinking I was hidden beneath the surface, I yanked it back up over my hard-on, trying to replace the tiny suit before anyone noticed. Once it was back inside, I finished my lap and surfaced at the far end of the pool.

With the towel draped around her neck, Lorraine had climbed out of the sparkling water and sat on the tiled edge. Even at that distance, I could her stiff nipples pulsing energetically beneath the sheer blue material of her bra cups, watching me. With an appreciative audience, I started doing laps. I was used to being watched while I swam, a skill in which I knew I excelled.

After a dozen fast laps, I stopped to catch my breath, standing up in the shallow end near where the slim blonde was perched. She was sipping a mimosa, having been joined by Sandra and Gloria who sat close together on the edge. The striking woman with the jet black hair had her arm around Gloria's shoulder, while the brunette idly stroked Sandra's upper thigh, very close to the edge of her tiny bikini bottom.

"We'd heard that you were a very good swimmer."

"Yes, you have excellent form."

Lorraine took another sip of her drink as I beamed back the three attractive ladies.

"Thank you. I was on the swim team in high school."

"Yes, it certainly shows."

Sandra lowered her head and her companion giggled. Standing in the hip high water, I realized that the waves were splashing against my crotch, alternately hiding and revealing the distended pouch of my skimpy suit. Glancing down, I saw what the ladies saw.

The water had turned the white nylon completely transparent so that the entire length of my swollen cock was visible. Pressing eagerly against the sheer material, the reddish bulb was full and round with the dark hole at the end clearly evident beneath the wet cloth. With the stretchy nylon clinging to my shaft, the heavy veins pulsing along the sides were obvious. Even the bulging sac of my balls was totally visible. I could feel my face start to flush as I glanced back up at my audience.

Grinning, the blonde Lorraine patted the tile beside her as Sandra slid over to make room.

"Come here. Sit down with us.'

Obediently, I climbed out of the pool, very conscious of how the thickened pole between my thighs wobbled inside the tiny suit. With water streaming down my legs, I sat down between them, trying to ignore my cock as it stuck straight up in the air. Even behind their sunglasses, I could tell they staring down into my lap, watching my upright cock twitch beneath the sheer cloth.

Feeling the flush on my face spread down my neck, I started to hunch over, instinctively trying to shielding my growing arousal from their inquisitive gaze. Sandra scooted closer, pressing her warm leg against mine as she slid her hand high onto my left thigh, halting any involuntary attempt to conceal my crotch.

"Now's not the time to be shy, Bill."

Lorraine ran her fingers across my other thigh, caressing the skin as she reached farther between my legs. I shivered.

"It's not like we haven't seen your dick before."

On the other side of the black haired woman, Gloria giggled and slipped into the water. As she circled around toward me, Lorraine calmly began to ease my knees apart, tugging gently on my thigh.

Sloshing in the shallow water, the curvy Gloria edged between my open legs, sliding her warm hands onto my knees, encouraging me to spread them wider. I stared at her full breasts, barely restrained by the narrow pink triangles of her string bikini. Even without glancing down, I was pretty sure I was fully erect by now. Dropping her gaze into my lap, she studied the throbbing pouch for a long moment before she asked.

"Are you still wearing that sexy ring?"

Swallowing heavily, I nodded, wondering where Erika was. Resting her head on my shoulder, Sandra snuggled closer, pressing her full mounds against my side as she started to caress my stomach. As her teasing fingers drifted lower, I desperately looked over my shoulder, searching for my missing trainer.

She was nowhere to be seen. The only person remaining on the deck was Angela, who had finally roused herself and was heading toward us, looking gorgeous in her gold string bikini. Lorraine was just as busy as Sandra, lazily stroking the inner portion of my right thigh, floating ever nearer to my bound balls.

Letting her hand glide up the inside of my left thigh, Gloria pushed it farther open so she could wriggle closer. Peering down at the throbbing bulge between my legs, she continued as she ran her teasing fingers higher up my leg.

"That ring is supposed to put your cock and balls on display, isn't it?"

I barely could choke out an answer as Angela strolled behind me, letting her fingertips trail across my shoulders.

"Yes Ma'am."

Behind me, the brunette with the dark tan knelt on the deck, draping her hand loosely around my left shoulder as she propped her chin on my right, gazing down into my lap. Speaking softly in my ear, she wondered.

"If it's designed to display that big dick you carry between your legs, why are you keeping it hidden?"

As I fumbled for an answer, I glanced down and realized that the sheer force of my hard-on had bowed the elastic waistband out away from my lower abdomen. In fact, my wildly excited cock was throbbing so urgently against the flimsy G-string that I could see the base of my swollen shaft, including the upper curve of the black rubber ring that restrained it. And if I could see it, so could Angela.

"I uh, - I don't know."

Her warm breath tickled my ear as she continued.

"Why don't you lean back and just relax?"

Almost reluctantly, I let her ease my shoulders backward and guide my hands onto the warm deck so I could support my weight. Grinning behind her sunglasses, blonde Gloria gingerly stretched my thighs farther apart so she could inch closer. Her firm stomach nearly brushed the underside of my balls while her full breasts loomed over the top of my twitching pouch. Gazing directly down at the sheer cloth, she observed.

"We can see practically everything now."

As her fingers dipped below the taut waistband, tickling the smooth skin on my pubic mound, black haired Sandra added.

"She's right, you know."

Stroking high up on my inner thigh, Lorraine agreed with the others, the back of her hand bumping against Gloria's hip.

"Now's not the time to be shy, Bill. Show us your dick."

Taking a deep breath, I lifted my hips up off the edge of the pool, thrusting my pulsing bulge high in the air and nearly brushing the chin of the curvy blonde standing in the glittering water. In reaction to my movement, Sandra reached lower into my gaping swimsuit and curled her hand around the base of my throbbing stalk. As she squeezed, she hooked the fingers of her other hand into the taut waistband and began to tug my tiny thong down off my hip. Following Sandra's lead, the pale skinned Lorraine yanked on the other side of my suit while between my outstretched thighs, Gloria moved backwards. Keeping my hips high, I sat back onto the edge of the pool and closed my knees, letting the pair of gorgeous women strip me nude.

The Sandra kept her fist firmly wrapped around my hard-on while Lorraine whipped my flimsy suit down off my legs. She tossed it over her shoulder so that it fell with a splat on the wooden deck. Eagerly, the blonde in the water shoved my knees apart and wedged herself between my open thighs, cupping my tightly bound balls in both hands as she stared down at my quivering pole.

"You have such a beautiful cock!"

Leaning over my now fully exposed crotch, Lorraine joined Sandra and wrapped one fist around the middle of my bloated stalk. Together, they began a slow and steady posting up and down my raging erection. Pressing her firm breasts into my skin, the woman behind me slid her hands over my shoulders and down my chest. As Angela cupped my pectorals, she squeezed and started to massage them, she purred in my ear.

"I agree, Bill. You have a gorgeous dick. And it looks even better than it did on tape."

I froze. Even as the stunning guest with the jet black hair bent over my pulsing hard-on, blowing lightly on the engorged cockhead, I ignored her and whispered over my shoulder.

"What do you mean, "On tape"?"

While she continued to rotate my right chest muscle, she released the other so she could point toward the nearest corner of the roof. Between my outstretched thighs, the busty blonde held my balls high and slipped lower in the water. Extending her tongue, she began licking the smooth underside, tickling the skin as she bathed my balls with her saliva.

"Do you see that?"

I was a bit distracted as Sandra's tongue flicked out and started lapping the tip of my straining cockhead. With one fist still pumping my hard-on, Lorraine wormed her other hand under my butt and gripped my nearest ass cheek.

"See what?"

Taking my chin in hand, Angela turned my face and pointed again.

"See those?"

"What? Those lights?"

"Those aren't just lights. That's a surveillance camera there as well, and it's pointed right at us."

My heart leaped into my throat.

"A surveillance camera?"

As she resumed caressing my chest, Angela shimmied her firm breasts against my back, sliding her pointed nipples back and forth. Nibbling on my ear, she whispered.

"Uh huh. Everyone in this community has them. Including Susanne, Melissa's mother."

"Melissa?"

Tweaking my nipples for emphasis, she continued purring in my ear.

"You remember her. Tall blonde, great figure, high school senior. She hosted a party at her mother's house a couple of weeks ago where your big dick kept cumming and cumming."

I was speechless, watching the jet black head of Sandra dip lower. Opening her mouth, she took my purplish bulb between her lips, slurping loudly. Gloria was slathering her spit all over my balls, sliding lower until the tip of her tongue lapped at my crinkled sphincter. My throat felt incredibly tight as Angela whispered to me.

"You know how I know that?"

Not trusting my voice, I shook my head as she licked the outside of my ear, still pinching my nipples. Lorraine's fingers were insistent under my butt, so I lifted my hips up off the deck so the pale blonde could reach farther underneath me. Gloria's tongue was just as relentless, poking and prodding my ass as the woman behind me answered her own question.

"I saw you last night. On tape. Although I must admit that in person, your dick is much more impressive."

Watching Sandra suck my cock, the pale Lorraine leaned closer and asked her friend.

"Is his dick leaking yet?"

Somewhat reluctantly, the black haired woman pulled her head back, exposing my shiny knob to the bright sunlight and holding it high. The two of them examined the rounded end, peering down the hole at the very tip.

"Nothing."

"Let me try."

Eagerly, the blonde stuck out her tongue and tried to work it into the narrow slit. When it failed to respond immediately, Lorraine didn't give up. Instead, she readjusted her grip so that she held me just below the raised rim that crowned the engorged bulb, stretching the skin, trying to spread open my cockslit. As it started to yawn wide, she pounced, forcing the tip of her tongue inside. With her cheeks billowing in and out, she enthusiastically pumped my shaft into mouth, trying to suck out the fluid she knew was in me.

Angela chuckled in my ear as the impatient blonde kept sucking.

"She really wants to taste you, doesn't she?"

Panting audibly, I ignored the question and I began to thrust against the double fisted jacking I was getting, driving my swollen cockhead farther between Lorraine's lips. I could feel my balls start to roil, a familiar sensation since I'd already ejaculated twice today. Her breath was on my ear as she explained.

"Melissa's mother and I met while we were students at Western Valley. We were in the Club together. And we became friends, very good friends."

Too preoccupied with activity at my crotch to give her words much thought, I did wonder where Erika was, even as I inched toward another massive climax. Suddenly, Lorraine's blonde head reared up off my rigid pole, leaving the glistening cockhead to tremble wetly in the bright light. As I glanced down, she used her fingertip to scoop up the first drop of fluid that had finally appeared at the tip, holding it high for all to see.

"Look! Here it is!"

Before anyone else could react, Sandra plunged her head back down on my raging hard-on, engulfing the shiny knob and sucking voraciously as she bobbed up and down, her black hair swinging wildly. Stunned by her friend's ravenous slurping, Lorraine slipped her finger between her lips and cleaned off my juice.

"One more thing you should know, Bill. Tomorrow night, Susanne is planning a small gathering of her closest friends."

Despite hovering on the edge of my orgasm, I froze. Still tweaking my stiff nipples, Angela ran her tongue around the outer edge of my ear.

"The highlight was supposed to be of a showing of that tape, although now that I've seen your dick up close and personal, it just won't be the same."

I gasped as the shapely blonde in the water speared my rectum, stiffening her tongue so that she could reach into my ass. With Sandra's insatiable mouth covering my oozing bulb, Lorraine curled her hand under my balls and bent over, aiming her tongue at the section of my throbbing stalk the raven haired woman wasn't fisting.

"So you see, Bill. There really isn't any point in holding back. After tomorrow, most of the upper management of the White Vampyre's Club will have seen you and your spurting dick in glorious living color."

At his point, I was beyond caring. Just as I began to shove into the willing mouth that surrounded my pulsing cock, lifting my hips up off the deck with each thrust, a shadow fell across my face. Someone stood directly above me silhouetted against the bright sky, her feet slightly apart and her hands on her hips.

"I see that you've liberated his big cock."

It was Gayle. With the sun behind her, I couldn't tell if she was upset or not, but her interruption broke the spell. Glancing past her, I saw Erika and Kim sauntering together across the deck, arm in arm, the glittering chains swinging freely from my trainer's distended nipples. As the two women continued to slobber on my dripping hard-on, the hostess gently eased Angela aside so she could straddle my head. Looking up at the standing woman, Angela ran her hand up the inside of Gayle's leg, lingering between her thighs, tenderly caressing her pussy through the metallic purple cloth. I guess the bronzed hostess wasn't too upset after all.

1...456789