WVC Ch. 25: The Ladies Brunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers

"Yeah, we've freed his dick. And I was encouraging him to let go, to let us see him cum."

As Gayle began to respond to the steady stroking, slowly revolving her slim hips, she untied the string bikini bottom and let the tiny triangle slide to the deck. Opening her sleek thighs so her friend could have free rein with the plump lips that gleamed over my head, she chided her.

"Angela, you know he can't do that."

Finished with the leisurely stroll across the deck, Kim rested her blonde head on Erika's shoulder as they watched us. Although she still wore the bikini top with the slivers of white nylon that struggled to contain the full mounds of her chest, Kim had traded in her baggy shorts for the matching bottom of the suit. The small triangle hugged the round curves of her hips, and clearly outlined the fleshy lips between her thighs. Sliding her fingers back and forth across the moist pussy lips of our hostess, Angela asked.

"Why not? He's already cum before."

Startled, Gayle froze. So did the busty blonde draped around Erika.

"What do you mean?"

Gayle was careful not to give anything away. Panting heavily, I started rising up off the deck again, rhythmically driving my drooling cockhead into whichever eager mouth had captured me. With Sandra and Lorraine taking turns sucking, I lost track of who had my dripping hard-on between their zealous lips. Even through the haze of my approaching climax, I heard the smile in Angela's voice.

"Two weeks ago, this virile young man was the featured guest at a pool party. Susanne Robertson's girl, Melissa was the host."

I heard a gasp, but I couldn't tell whether it came from Erika or Kim. Grunting with each thrust of my hips, I really didn't care. Between my outstretched thighs, Gloria had worked a finger into my sphincter to spread me open, allowing her tongue to probe deeper into my ass. Lying all the way back onto the wooden deck, I stared up into the glistening pair of dark pink lips that Angela was fondling.

"The only other attendees were Melissa's high school friends. And every last spurt from his dick was captured on tape."

This gasp came from Erika. That I knew. Gayle exhaled slowly before she asked.

"How do you know all this, Angela?"

With a smug tone in her voice, the brunette answered as she kept caressing the standing woman's moist pussy.

"Because I've seen the tape. Last night, Susanne showed it to me."

She glanced down at the two women who were alternating on my quivering hard-on. Right on the edge, I was gasping as their slobbering sucks were driving me on.

"Although, I must admit, the real thing is so much better."

And with that, I exploded, crying out as I showered someone's mouth with a blast of white cream. Raising up off the deck, I swiftly followed with the first burst with another, abruptly filling the mouth that surrounded my gushing pole. Starting to choke, she spit me out. Almost immediately, a second pair of soft lips devoured my jerking cock, slurping loudly as a third shot of fluid came spurting out. Swallowing it easily, this woman kept sucking, pumping me with both fists to gather yet another discharge. But after the two previous orgasms I'd had earlier in the day, I was drained.

Still, she kept sucking, milking my softening hard-on for one last round of juice. Rousing myself, I rose up onto my elbows to see the blonde head of Lorraine bobbing up and down on my receding erection desperately trying to draw out another drop. Collapsing back onto the deck, I watched Angela bring the hostess to a shuddering climax, one that had her convulsing as she stood over me, her tensed legs quivering.

Moaning softly, Gayle sank all the way down to the deck, sprawling on the warm wooden planks as Angela buried her head between those tanned thighs. Glancing up at Erika, I was surprised to see how ashen her pretty face appeared. Since we'd avoided any repercussions after the pool party, I had just assumed that we'd be able to sidestep any consequences this time as well.

Judging from the stricken look on her face, maybe not.

Down at my crotch, Sandra had regained her breath and was swapping saliva with the curvy blonde in the water. Although she'd stopped rimming me, Gloria still had one finger up my rectum while passionately kissing the stunning woman with the jet black hair. Releasing her grip on my shrinking cock, Lorraine had finally accepted my obvious inability to give her anymore juice and decided to make use of my other talents.

Kicking off the pale blue bottoms of her string bikini, the slim blonde swung her leg over my prone torso to straddle my face. Staring up at the sparse triangle that adorned her pubic mound, I moistened my lips as she lowered her hips. As I extended my tongue, sliding it along the length of her moist cavity, she sighed. Reaching down to hold my head firmly in place, Lorraine shoved her hips forward, driving my tongue deeper into her yielding hole. Grunting almost savagely, she thrust her hips against me in short, jabbing strokes, grinding her crotch into my mouth. With a loud moan, the blonde shuddered atop my face, crushing her dripping crotch into my open mouth, wringing a last sensation from my penetrating tongue before she collapsed onto the deck, leaving a sheen of fluid covering my face.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Erika sitting on a picnic bench, holding her head in her hands, still wearing the nipple clips. Kim sat beside her, an arm around her shoulders, whispering in her ear. Since my trainer was bent at the waist, the weight of the shiny chains pulled on her distended buttons, tugging them down toward the deck as the glittering links swung back and forth.

Rolling onto my side, I saw that the two women with the darkest tans had reversed positions. Gayle had her head submerged between Angela's thighs, returning the favor she'd just enjoyed. Lapping enthusiastically, Gayle brought her partner to a rapid climax, the brunette with the shoulder length hair writhing on the wooden floor as the spasms swept over her. Finally pushing the hostess away, she clutched her thighs together and rolled onto her side.

A splash in the pool drew my attention. Sitting up, I realized that Sandra had jumped into the water, hoisting blonde Gloria onto the edge so she could peel off the pink bikini bottom. Splaying her legs apart, the shapely woman welcomed Sandra and her tongue between her thighs. And then she motioned to me.

"Come here. It's my turn to drink from your beautiful cock."

Crawling over to where she sat on the tile, I tried to explain that I was likely done for a while, if not for the rest of the day.

"I don't think I have anything left for you, Ma'am."

Pushing her sunglasses up on her forehead, she had a wild look in her brown eyes as she replied.

"Nonsense. A young stud like you? You should be good for at least one more round."

Before I could answer, she stretched across the deck and reached between my legs. Pulling on my flaccid cock, she had me stand up while the black haired woman lapped at her bare pussy. Although my cock was longer erect, it still lay thick and heavy in her hand. Squeezing experimentally, she pulled me closer until I stood over her, straddling her shapely torso, looking down at a marvelous pair of breasts that threatened to spill out both sides of her overmatched bikini top.

Using both hands, Gloria stroked my cock, trying to coax me back into an erection. After a long minute, she looked up at me in frustration.

"I would have thought that especially with that sexy ring --"

Suddenly an idea occurred to her, and she let go of me to reach around her back and unhook her bra strap. Shimmying her shoulders to let the narrow pink triangles fall away from her breasts, she arched her back and thrust those ripe melons out toward me, obviously quite proud of them. And they were spectacular, round and full, sloping slightly and crowned with large reddish aureoles surrounding the rigid buttons that stood stiffly at attention.

"They're gorgeous, Gloria."

Beaming at my compliment, she reached up and captured the log swinging between my thighs. After squeezing and stroking, squeezing and stroking, she eventually looked up at me with an unasked question. Sheepishly, I confessed.

"I think you're hot, really hot, but I may not be able to show you for a while."

"Why not?"

Hoping to arouse me, the pretty blonde with the streaked highlights took me into her mouth and started to nurse on my cockhead, still holding my gaze. I smiled down at her, reluctant to say anything. Gloria was very attractive.

"After three ejaculations in a row, it'll take me a little bit to recover."

"Three?"

The word echoed across the pool deck. I didn't realize that everyone else was listening. Startled, I looked up to see a bare bottomed Gayle staring at me with her mouth open, Erika with shock on her face and Kim sitting wide-eyed beside her. The only guest who wasn't stunned by my revelation was Sandra, and she had her ears covered by Gloria's thighs.

"Who else?"

Gayle demanded to know. Swallowing, I inclined my head toward the busty blonde sitting next to Erika. The hostess looked over her shoulder and nodded.

"I should have guessed."

And then incredibly, she smiled. Sitting on the deck between my feet, Gloria let go of my cock so she could lean back on her elbows and devote her attention to the licking the woman in the pool was giving her pussy.

"That's all right. After all she's been through, she deserved to drink from your big cock."

Glancing down, she watched it twitch as it hung between my thighs, pointing down at the gasping Gloria. Pumping her hips into Sandra's face, the pretty blonde on her back was racing toward a mammoth climax.

"I'm sure it was memorable for both of you. And besides, I'm not the one that will suffer the consequences."

"Uh! Uh! UH!"

As Gloria reached the peak of her orgasm, the bronzed Gayle grinned at my crestfallen trainer.

"I'm sure they will eventually forgive you both."

Finished with her climax, blonde Gloria flopped on her back, her full globes jiggling as she lay gasping for air. With water streaming off her sleek body, Sandra climbed out of the pool. Gazing at the dark blue bikini clinging wetly to her magnificent body, I realized that the black haired woman might be the only guest who wasn't at least partially nude. I felt a stirring below my waist as she gazed down at my heavy cock.

"When are you going to be ready again?"

Her direct question caught me off guard. Gayle took charge, gliding over to slip her warm arm around my shoulders.

"Unfortunately Sandra, they were only contracted to stay until four."

Idly stroking my arm with one hand, she consulted her watch while the gorgeous woman standing in front of me wrung the water out of her raven colored hair.

"And it's almost a quarter to four now."

As Gayle slid her caressing fingertips across my back, the blue eyed Sandra reached behind her back and freed a magnificent pair of breasts, letting her bikini top fall to the deck with a splat. Round and full, they were topped with erect nipples, the oval aureoles bright red and puckered with excitement. As I admired them, I could feel blood surging back into my flaccid cock. As the pole hanging between my legs twitched and started to lengthen, she spotted the early sign of my renewed erection and grinned.

"Then we better get started."

As Sandra knelt on the deck between my feet, the hostess skimmed her fingers down my back and brushed the upper curves of my ass cheek. Cupping the nearest one in the palm of her hand, she squeezed. Mesmerized by the look of my cock as it continued to thicken and fill, the kneeling woman licked her lips as she ran her hands up the front of my thighs.

"You're both welcome to stay longer. Off the clock, of course."

For emphasis, Gayle rubbed her bare hip against mine, grinning up into my eyes as Sandra's rubbing hands inched closer to my burgeoning cock. Twitching higher, it rose up from between my parted thighs, jerking and quivering until it pointed directly into the black haired woman's beautiful face. Still massaging my butt, Gayle emphatically lowered her eyes to stare at my jutting cock, now fully erect and trembling with anticipation.

"Oh my! Apparently, you were wrong, Bill. You shouldn't have doubted your power of recuperation. Because that big cock of yours is ready for more play."

Sliding her hands off my thighs, the woman at my feet reverently wrapped them both around the base of my shaft. As she began to post up and down the pulsating stalk, she murmured, more to herself than to anyone nearby.

"Last time, I wasn't ready for the sheer volume of cum. This time I will be."

As she leaned forward, I felt her hot breath wash over the bloated knob. Parting her lips, she snaked out her tongue and I watched the tip flick the rounded end of my straining cockhead. With her enthusiasm growing, she increased the speed of her pumping fists as she slathered saliva all around the purplish bulb.

Crawling around me on the deck to join her, tanned Angela slid both hands up my left leg, one in back and the other gliding up the inside of my thigh until she cradled my balls. The black hair of Sandra swung back and forth as she bobbed up and down on my throbbing pole. Angela grinned up at me, gently hefting my balls in the palm of her hand, weighing them.

"For someone who's already cum three times today, your balls feel incredibly full."

Lowering her green eyes so she could watch Sandra jack me into her sucking mouth. As Gayle kept squeezing my right ass cheek, Angela joined her on the other side, cupping my left one, massaging the muscle in a wide circle. Wetting her lips as she studied the black haired woman's eager slurping, she asked.

"Will you have any cream left for me after you fill Sandra's mouth?"

My voice sounded hoarse and out of breath as I replied.

"I don't know. I think so. I hope so."

As Gayle slid her fingers down the valley between my ass cheeks, I began to pump my hips against Sandra's gripping fists, matching her pace and shoving my stiff cock farther between her lips. Pulling one ass cheek wide so our hostess could reach deeper into between them, the tanned Angela nodded.

"So do I."

Slithering down the side of my torso, Gayle joined her two guests on the deck, scooting around to kneel behind me, still stroking the exposed valley between my buttocks. As I felt her fingers tease the puckered opening, I caught a glimpse of Lorraine crawling across the wooden planks to ease the exhausted Gloria's legs open. She didn't resist, rolling onto her back and allowing the pale blonde to nestle between her thighs.

My breath was growing shallow, and I started to pant under Sandra's relentless attack. Gayle began to nuzzle me, pressing her nose into the deep cleft between my cheeks. Still gently rolling my balls back and forth, brunette Angela leaned closer and extended her pink tongue, flicking the tip at the sides of my dripping wet cockhead as it emerged periodically from Sandra's slurping lips.

Stopping to catch her breath, the beautiful woman with the jet black hair pulled her head back and pointed my shiny bulb at her friend. Immediately, Angela swallowed the bloated knob, her tongue swirling eagerly around the high ridge that circled it. After watching the tanned brunette assault my engorged cockhead, Sandra grinned up at me.

"Looks like she wants your milk just as much as I do."

With that, she plunged her head back down, licking up and down the sides of the straining shaft while Angela continued to bathe my swollen cockhead. By the time I felt Gayle's tongue begin to lap at the entrance to my rectum, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. I'd lost track off my trainer, totally focused on the slobbering attention the women were giving to my throbbing hard-on.

"Is he leaking yet?"

Black haired Sandra wanted to know. As Angela spit out the slippery bulb, her friend held my cock still, grasping my pulsing stalk just below the raised rim. Peering down the winking slit, she shook her head.

"Not yet.'

"Here, let me try."

Without waiting for a response, the tanned Angela reached up and slid the sharp point of a dark red fingernail into the hole, twisting it back and forth as she attempted to force the tiny slit to spread open. I winced at the intrusion, but trapped within Sandra's firm grip, I had nowhere to retreat. Especially with the persistent tongue of our hostess licking at my sphincter.

"There we go!"

With an exultant exclamation, Angela looked up in triumph. She'd managed to pry apart the lips of my cockslit, and sure enough, balanced on the tip of my wet bulb was a single gleaming drop of clear fluid. Before Sandra could react, the proud brunette dipped her head and lapped up it up, holding it on her tongue so I could see her relish the flavor. When she tilted her head back to let it her throat, Sandra pounced, wrapping her lips around my quivering cockhead. As she resumed her steady pumping, her cheeks billowed in and out with the force off her sucking. Angela grinned up at me, still squeezing my ass cheek.

"I'd heard that you're very sweet. And now it know it."

Panting heavily, I just nodded. Releasing her grasp of my balls, she curled her hand around the base of my shaft and began to follow Sandra's rhythm, jacking me up and down, up and down. As the tip of Gayle's tongue wormed its way into my rectum, I gasped. And when she stabbed me with the slick spear, shoving it deeper into my ass, I cried out and thrust my hard-on down Sandra's throat, shooting my first blast of cum. She was ready this time, relaxing her muscles so she wouldn't choke, welcoming the white cream as she kept jacking me into her mouth.

Once I delivered a second spurt between her friend's insistent lips, Angela took over, yanking my spasming hard-on out of her mouth and plunging her own lips down over the jerking bulb. She was just in time as I fired a third burst of juice out of my cockhole. It wasn't nearly as much liquid as the first two, and she continued to pump me with her fist, trying to draw out another round as she sucked furiously. Licking her lips, Sandra helped her friend, milking me with both her hands as well.

Suddenly, I felt weak. My legs wobbled and I almost sat down on Gayle's face as I abruptly collapsed backwards onto the deck, yanking my dripping cock out of Angela's surprised mouth. Still thick and full, it flopped loosely between my thighs as I abruptly sat down. Gasping for air, I apologized to the women kneeling around me.

"I'm really sorry. I just couldn't stand up any more."

While Angela had disappointment on her tanned face, Sandra was beaming, obviously delighted with being the initial recipient of my cream. Behind me, Gayle stroked my shoulder.

"The party will go long into the night, and give you plenty of time to recover. Then you can let all of my guests have their fill drinking from your marvelous cock."

With a cursory glance at the moaning Gloria and Lorraine intertwined on the deck just a few feet away, I looked back over my shoulder at our hostess. A broad smile creased her face as she continued.

"And since you've already violated whatever restriction you had, --"

She left the rest unsaid, but that was enough to rouse Erika from her stupor. With the shiny chains swinging from her nipples, she stood up, stepped over the pair writhing on the deck and marched up to me. Even behind her dark sunglasses, I could see she was not happy.

"I think we're done here. Come on."

With the trio of women who'd been servicing me lounging silently on the deck, she took my hand and pulled me roughly to my feet. As I bent to retrieve my wet G-string, I caught a glimpse of Kim, still sitting on the bench looking both sheepish and somewhat bewildered as we turned away from the pool. Like running an obstacle course, Erika led me around the bodies sprawled on the deck and back toward the house.

gupiao
gupiao
598 Followers
1...456789