Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Jenny sucked and swallowed like a seasoned pro and took down every drop. When she lifted her head up she smiled at both Jane and I with a big grin and said, "That was fun! I feel so good right now!"

Jane smiled and got up onto her knees and then pulled Jenny into a hug and said, "So, did you enjoy your first sexual experience with a man?"

Jenny laughed and said, "I can't wait to do more!" She then hugged Jane back.

Jane kissed the top of Jenny's head and said, "Let's all take a shower and then go down stairs."

We all went into the bathroom and hopped in the shower. I told Jane I had to pee, which caused her to smile and say, "Jenny, you are in for a treat! Tony has to pee! I love to take his penis in my hand while he pees and make it go all over the place. Would you like to try it?"

Jenny said sure and then took me in hand and aimed at the shower wall. When I let go of my stream, Jenny made my urine fly all over the wall. When I was done, Jenny let go of me, bent over and then shot her own stream of pee at the wall! Jane and I both laughed as we watched. When she was done, Jenny stood up with a smile and said, "When we were little, my sister and I would have contests to see who could pee the furthest!"

Jane then said, "I have to try that!" She bent over and let go her stream of pee, soaking the same wall that Jenny and I had. When she was finished, Jane grabbed the hand-held shower head and hosed down the wall. Jane and I then scrubbed Jenny down, me in front and Jane behind. Then Jenny and I scrubbed Jane down, Jenny in front and me behind. Jenny seemed to be having fun playing with Jane's large breasts and even washed Jane's pussy very thoroughly. Lastly, Jenny and Jane scrubbed me with Jenny washing my front. When we had finished, and were all dry we headed downstairs. Jenny made a move for her clothes and then stopped, looked at Jane and I, smiled and then followed behind while naked.

When we got into the kitchen, Axel was there and had a pot of coffee freshly made. We asked Jenny if she wanted coffee but, she said she was a tea drinker. Jane put on the kettle and showed Jenny the variety of tea there was to choose from. Jenny grabbed some green tea and I grabbed her a cup. When her tea was ready, Jane offered to show Jenny around the house, while Axel and I drank our coffee.

The bulk of the day was spent cleaning the house in preparation for Barb's wedding, that would be held the next day. Our house was, generally, quite clean, we just had to do some additional dusting and wash some windows. Later in the afternoon, Evan returned to the house from vacation with his parents. We introduced him to Jenny and then he pitched in and helped with arrangements. We arranged things so that Barb and Jake would stand in front of the picture window while the rest of us stood in the living room. Barb decided to have food catered and have it set up as a buffet in the dining room. By 5pm we had everything we could do done.

Astrid and I fixed supper while Jane, Axel, Evan and Jenny sat in the kitchen talking with us. After a while Sofia and Cindy came over and joined us. They hadn't eaten yet so they joined us for supper. Sofia teased Evan by telling Jenny the story of how Evan came into our lives. Evan took the tease well. Sofia then told Evan, "You need to be careful around Jenny as well! She's studies martial arts too!"

Evan laughed and said, "I learned my lesson a long time ago. I am courteous towards women at all times!"

Jane laughed and asked, "So, how is putting a fake spider in my coffee cup being courteous to women at all times?"

Evan laughed and said, "I got the wrong cup! I thought it was Tony's. But your reaction was worth the mistake!"

Jane made a 'harrumph' sound while trying to conceal her smile.

When dinner was finished, Sofia, Jenny and I cleaned up the dishes. When the job was done, Sofia went up to Evan and said, "Cindy and I are pretty horny! Are you up for some fun?"

Evan said, "You bet!" He then led the two women down to his room in the basement. Jenny watched with interest as the trio left.

Jenny looked at me and said, "So, anyone can walk up to another person and say 'let's have sex' and off they go?"

"More or less," I said. "Both people have to agree. There is no forcing anything on anyone. We, also, don't abide jealousy or possessiveness either."

"So, I could ask you, would you have sex with me and you would say...?"

I laughed and said, "With you I would say, 'Are you sure?'"

Jenny looked at me seriously and said, "I'm sure, will you have sex with me?"

I said, "I would love to, but Jane has to have the option to join us because that is our agreement. My suggestion is for you to ask her for her blessing and tell her exactly what you want to do. She will allow you anything but she is my wife. Frankly, it would behoove you to ask her to join us because, as you experienced this morning, Jane is a sex goddess!"

Jenny looked at me for a couple of seconds, smiled and said, "Okay!" and off she went.

Several minutes later, Jane came into the kitchen with a bemused smile on her face and said, "Jenny is waiting for us upstairs! What went on in here?"

"Sofia," I said! "She did to Jenny the same thing she did to Cindy and Sue! She told Evan that she and Cindy were horny and asked if he was up for some fun! I think this morning was just an appetizer for Jenny!"

Jane laughed and said, "Apparently. Based on all of her comments before, I'm pretty sure she's a virgin. I've been thinking, if we let her be on top she can control the penetration to suit her needs."

"That sounds good to me," I said. "I don't want to cause her any undo pain if it's at all avoidable."

Jane and I made our way to our bedroom and found a smiling Jenny sitting on our bed. She looked so young and fragile, being as small as she was. A thought crossed my mind so I asked, "You are 18, right?" Jenny nodded. "Also, are you on birth control? I'm not sure that we have any condoms around because all of the women are on the pill here."

Again, Jenny nodded then said, "I got on the pill when I turned 18, ten months ago. I expected that I would be having sex at college. Actually, I was looking forward to it. I would listen to girls in high school talk about how they had sex with their boyfriends and how wonderful it was. I was tempted on occasion but, I just didn't feel comfortable with any of them. But, after this morning, I know this is right! So, what do I need to do?"

Jane said, "The first thing would be for you to take a hot shower to freshen up. Next, you will want to get in the mood." Jenny indicated she was in the mood now. Jane then said, "I know you are, mentally, but we want you to get in the mood physically. Some kissing, some petting and some oral stimulation to get your body ready. Since this will be your first time, we thought you should be on top for the actual penetration so you can control everything. I don't want to scare you but, when your hymen is broken it will hurt a little. Just stop and let the pain fade away before you continue, okay?"

Jenny got off the bed and made her way to the bathroom with Jane. I heard the shower start and then I heard the two women giggle and laugh. I was waiting for the two of them on the bed hoping that I didn't make Jenny's first time a travesty. When the two returned to the bedroom, Jenny jumped onto the bed and fell into my arms and kissed me very passionately. I ran my fingers down her back and over her ass a few times before I rolled her over onto her back. We continued kissing as I reached down and began caressing Jenny's lovely breasts.

After a couple of minutes, Jenny really began writhing around and moaning loudly. I didn't think what I was doing with her breasts merited such a response. So, I broke the kiss and looked down Jenny's body to see Jane with her face buried in Jenny's pussy! When Jane saw me looking, she gave me a quick wink and continued her attack on Jenny. Jenny uttered, "Oh, my! That feels wonderful!" She then grabbed my head and pulled me down for more kissing. Jenny began breathing quickly through her nose as the intensity of what Jane was doing to her was building up. Finally, Jenny broke the kiss and began chanting, 'Oh, my! Oh, my! Oh, my!' as she began reaching her peak. After a couple of more minutes, Jenny reach down, pulled Jane's head down hard on her pussy and cried out "Unnggghhh!" as her climax hit her.

After just a couple of seconds, Jane managed to pull her head away from Jenny. She told me to lay on my back and for Jenny to get on top of me and to position my cock at her opening. Jenny was still in a daze from her orgasm and did as Jane said. Once Jenny was in place Jane told her to lower herself down quickly until I was all of the way in. Again, Jenny did as she was told and just dropped down like a rock. Jenny squealed a bit as Jane held her down so that Jenny wouldn't exacerbate the pain by lifting up. I held as still as possible ensconced all of the way in Jenny's pussy. She was very tight and I could feel her pulse her vaginal muscles on me as I lay there.

A while later, Jane relaxed her grip on Jenny and asked her how she felt. Jenny replied, "I feel wonderful, may I move now?" Jane laughed and said yes. Jenny rose up slowly, as if gauging if something might hurt and then lowered herself just as slowly. Content that the pain part was finished, Jenny picked up the tempo slightly and began fucking herself on me. She had her eyes closed and was cooing softly. For my part, Jenny was doing very well and felt great. I resisted the urge to hump back at her, so I just rested my hands on her thighs. Jane was straddling my legs behind Jenny and had reached around and was massaging both of Jenny's breasts. Awhile later, Jane reached down with one hand and began rubbing Jenny's clit causing Jenny to cry out, "OH MY GOD! THIS IS BETTER THAN I EVER DREAMED IT COULD BE!"

Before long Jenny had an orgasm. She squeezed her eyes shut tight and trembled as she stopped moving on me. I could feel her pussy pulsing as I lay there. Jane continued rubbing Jenny's clit as she told Jenny to continue moving. Jenny began fucking me again and before long had another orgasm. With the second climax, Jenny collapsed onto my chest panting. I hugged her tight until her breathing moderated and then kissed her tenderly. Jane was still straddling my legs behind her and was rubbing her back and ass. After a few minutes Jenny sat up and said, "That was amazing! Thank you so much! Tony, you didn't orgasm yet, did you? I would try again, but I don't think I can right now."

I said, "Don't worry about it, I think Jane is pretty horny right now. We can finish each other off, if you don't mind."

"Not at all," Jenny replied.

As Jenny rolled off me, Jane said, "Why don't you just lean against the headboard, okay?" Jenny nodded. Jane rolled off the bed and grabbed a tube of KY out of the bedside table and crawled back on the bed facing Jenny. I knew what Jane had in mind so I sat up and got behind Jane and took the tube from her hands. Jane then said, "Spread your legs wide for me and I will kiss that lovely pussy of yours while Tony fucks my ass."

Jenny looked at Jane in shock and said, "You take his penis in your anus?"

Jane smiled and said, "Oh yes. It's my favorite thing. It's not for everybody but, I like it. Maybe, someday, you will try it. Now, spread your legs for me and I'll give you pleasure while Tony gives me pleasure."

Jane's hold on people when it comes to sex didn't fail. Jenny sat back and spread her legs, while Jane lowered her head and began licking Jenny's pussy once again. I lubed up Jane's backdoor and myself and began thrusting into her with gusto. My time with Jenny had left me just short of cumming and when I got into Jane's ass it didn't take long for my orgasm to rise up. I reached around and pulled on Jane's 'triangle' causing her to have a couple of orgasms before I let go my fusillade into Jane's colon. While Jane and I were cumming, Jane managed to get Jenny off one more time.

I rolled off to the side while Jane remained on her hands and knees. She looked up at Jenny and said, "Jenny, would you like to lick Tony's sperm from my bottom? I'm very clean back there. I would really like it if you did and then when you are finished could you lick my pussy like I did yours?"

I looked up at Jenny thinking that Jane had gone too far this time. I really couldn't see this inexperienced girl doing any of that. After a few seconds, though, Jenny got up on her hands and knees and crawled behind Jane and began lapping at her rosebud! Jenny spread Jane's cheeks as wide as she could while she was pushing her tongue as deep as she could into Jane's ass, over and over. When she was convinced that the sperm was gone, she lowered her face and began sucking and licking Jane's pussy. I moved around to watch Jenny's handy work as she caused Jane to moan and groan.

I whispered to Jenny that she should lick Jane's piercing which makes her cum very quickly but, to beware that Jane is a squirter! Jenny moved her tongue to Jane's piercing and managed to hook her tongue into the loop making the piercing flutter. Jane cried out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" as she let loose with a gush of her girl cum. Jenny was unrelenting as Jane continued to gush forth into Jenny's face. Finally, Jane begged for mercy and Jenny released her piercing. Jane collapsed on the bed in a heap, while Jenny looked at me with a proud smile.

When Jane recovered, she said, "Jenny, that was incredible! Thank you!"

Jenny blushed and then asked, "Does this mean I'm a lesbian now?"

Jane crawled over to Jenny, pulled her into a hug and said, "No, you're not a lesbian, you are a lover! Did you like having sex with Tony?"

"Oh yes!" Jenny answered. "I was only sorry I didn't make him ejaculate."

Jane replied, "I'm afraid that was my fault. I wanted to make sure you had an orgasm your first time and I, sort of, over stimulated you. Next time we will let things take their natural course, okay?"

Jenny smiled and said, "That would be lovely."

Jane then said that we needed to get Jenny into the shower so she could clean Jane off of her. The three of us got in the shower and Jane and I scrubbed Jenny from top to toe. We all dried off and climbed back into bed. Jenny, once again, slept between Jane and myself. I leaned over Jenny to kiss Jane and then kissed Jenny before saying good night. Jenny then turned and kissed Jane good night. Jenny then thanked us for a wonderful day!

When I woke up in the morning, both Jane and Jenny were sound asleep in each other's arms. I quietly got out of bed, relieved myself and then headed downstairs to start the day. I started making coffee when Axel showed up. We sat and talked about what was going to happen during Barb's wedding day. After a while the whole household was awake and in the kitchen. Astrid asked Jenny if she had slept well. Jenny replied, "I slept wonderfully well. I had dreams that I had sex all night with penis' poking me everywhere...it was marvelous! I think the dreams were because I lost my virginity last night with Tony and Jane. It was a wondrous occasion!"

Astrid and Axel looked at me with raised eyebrows. I just shrugged and said, "It was wondrous!" Jenny hugged me while Jane, Astrid and Axel laughed.

Because this was a special morning in Jenny's life, Astrid said she would make Swedish pancakes! Jane, Axel and I cheered while Jenny looked confused. Jane said, "You are in for a treat, Jenny!"

After breakfast, we all went upstairs to get dressed for the wedding. We planned to have the ceremony at 1pm and at around noon everyone at Barb's house came over, including Jake, Emily and Denise who arrived back late last night. Emily was adorable in her dress and Jake looked way out of character in a suit. A few minutes later, Jane's parents arrived. Stan was going to be Jake's best man while Jane was going to be matron of honor. At 12:45 the judge presiding over the wedding arrived. At one o'clock on the dot, Barb and Jane walked in from the kitchen and up through the living room to where Jake and the judge awaited.

Barb was absolutely radiant, smiling brightly as she walked up to the man she loved. The couple held hands while the judge conducted the ceremony. When Barb and Jake kissed as husband and wife we all broke out in applause and cheered boisterously. Barb then hugged and kissed Stan while Jake hugged and kissed Jane. The rest of us closed in around the couple to congratulate them. Astrid, Cindy and I put out the catered food and dishes so we could all eat lunch.

We sat around all day eating, talking and having fun. At one point Jane and I were sitting with her parents talking. Bettina said, "Tomorrow is your 1st anniversary so, we want you to have this." She handed Jane an envelope. When Jane opened it, and looked at the contents she began crying and hugged her mother. I couldn't imagine what would cause such a reaction until I saw the contents. There was a check made out to both of us for $100,000 dollars! I was speechless as I hugged Stan. I, finally, managed utter a thank you while Jane and I swapped parents to hug.

Stan said, "It's a little gift for the future. We love you both very much and want only the best for you. Jenny came over and sat with us so we introduced her to Jane's parents. Jenny told them that, "Jane is the warmest, kindest and most generous person she has ever met. You must be very proud parents to have such a daughter."

Jane blushed while Bettina said, "Yes, we are extremely proud of her."

At around 7:30, Stan said that they should be getting home. "We told Barb that we would take Emily for the night so that she and Jake wouldn't have to worry about her. She's such a sweet little girl," Bettina said. Barb had packed a small bag for Emily and as she got into the car we all waved goodbye to her. We then walked with Jake and Barb to their house and gave them a rousing send off into married life. Jane told Barb that they should come over for breakfast. In the meantime, Sofia, Cindy and Sue stayed with us in order to give the couple the house to themselves. We sat around talking for a while as Axel reminisced about Jane's and my wedding night. Cindy, Sue and Jenny hadn't heard the story and were all amazed at what we had done.

When it was time for bed, Sofia and Cindy went with Evan, Sue went with Astrid and Axel and Jenny accompanied us. Jane and I told Jenny that we would take her to the dorm in the morning and get her all set up and ready to go. I let Jenny and then Jane use the bathroom before me and when I finished and returned to the bedroom, I found the two in a 69 with Jenny on top. Both women were moaning loudly as I climbed on the bed so, I sat there waiting for them to finish. After a few moments, Jenny had an orgasm followed moments later by Jane.

When Jenny rolled off Jane, she smiled brightly with her face covered in Jane's ejaculate. Jane said, "Jenny thought she should get in the mood before she had sex with you. So, she's in the mood and I can see you are too!" I laughed because I was sporting quite the erection from watching those two.

Jenny said, "I hope you don't mind but, I want to try regular sex with you, okay?"

I nodded and Jenny got on her back and spread her legs. I could see that she was plenty wet but, I wanted to taste her pussy for myself. I kissed up her inner thigh until I got to her pussy where I licked and probed for a minute or so. I then worked my way up her body, kissing across her stomach, then her breasts, suckling each nipple for a few moments. When I reached her head, I kissed her lips with passion, a passion Jenny returned. I reached down between us and ran my penis up and down her slit a few times before slowly entering her vagina. As I sank into her depths, Jenny moaned loudly. She kissed me harder as I bottomed out in her honeypot.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
123456...8