Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked in I looked around. I had never been in Sofia's room. I liked it, it was very uncluttered and simple, but yet, very comfortable. Sofia shut the door behind us and locked it. "Sometimes Emily likes to come in here to sleep with me or talk to me in the morning. I really don't want to hurt or scare her in any way. I think she's kind of like me and is really good with numbers...she can do very difficult multiplication and division in her head and she hasn't been in school yet!" We pulled off our coats while Sofia talked and laid them on a chair.

Sofia then walked into my arms and we kissed with a passion I had only felt with Jane. We melted in each other's arms as we hugged and kissed in the middle of the room. We peeled each other's clothes off and then Sofia pulled me towards the bed. She reached into a drawer and pulled out a tube of KY and then crawled onto her bed. When she was in the middle, she imitated Jenny and laid her head on the bed, reached around and pulled her ass cheeks as wide as she could. I climbed onto the bed and buried my face between her cheeks and began licking her anus and vagina like I was having my last meal.

After a while I just licked and probed Sofia's ass while I sank a couple of fingers into her pussy. As I continued, I put another finger into her and used my thumb to rub her clit. Sofia was moaning loudly and rasped out, "Another finger and deeper!" I had four fingers buried in her sopping hole fucking her pussy when all of a sudden she grunted, "UUGGNNNHHH" and climaxed! I felt her mini squirt and was about to pull my hand out, when she cried out, "FIST ME, TONY! FIST MY HOT WET CUNT! I WANT IT SO BAD!" I pulled my thumb into my palm and pushed my entire hand inside Sofia! She was taking staccato breaths, let go of her ass cheeks and reached back to grab my forearm with one hand so that she could pull and push my fist in and out of her. She would push me out until the thickest part of my hand was stretching her the most and then would pull me back in as far as I could go. We did this for quite a while until she reached back with her other hand and began pulling on her 'triangle' when she came after a few seconds.

All through her orgasm, Sofia continued pulling and pushing my arm. When her orgasm ebbed, she pulled my hand out of her, reached around to pull her ass cheeks apart again and said, "FUCK MY ASS NOW, TONY! FUCK IT HARD! MAKE ME SCREAM!" I was so worked up I forgot about the KY and did as Jane liked using my saliva and just thrust my cock into her asshole as hard as I could and to the hilt! Sofia cried out "YES!" as I bottomed out and began hammering her ass as hard as I could. I was in that frenzied lust crazed state that Sofia and I had talked about earlier! I never wanted that feeling to stop!

I reached between Sofia's arms like I had with Jenny, grabbed Sofia's breasts and pulled her torso upright so I could kiss her. Our tongues entwined and probed while I continually pummeled Sofia's ass. After a while I dropped one hand down across Sofia's belly and grabbed her 'triangle' as I squeezed one breast real hard with the other. While pulling hard on her clit piercing, Sofia had a massive orgasm and actually gushed a huge amount of girl cum instead of her little trickle as she cried out, "OH FFFUUUUCCCCKKKK!!" A few seconds later I grunted and filled Sofia's rectum with my seed! I felt like I was pumping gallons into her. When the pulses finished, I released Sofia allowing her to collapse on the bed while I followed suit beside her.

As I lay on my back, Sofia crawled on top of me and was smiling at me as she stared into my eyes. "I love you Tony Smith," Sofia said. "I don't think you have a clue of the depths of my love." She then lowered her head and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around her, pulled her tightly to me and kissed her back with equal passion. We kissed for many minutes without a break as I ran my hands up and down her back, over her ass and up and down her ass crack. Sofia, for her part, was writhing around rubbing on my slowly rising cock. When I was hard, she reached back and worked me into her pussy. She broke our kiss and said, "I'm going to fuck you all night! Your cock and my pussy and ass are going to be raw when I'm done with you! Now, roll me over and fuck me properly!" I smiled, rolled us over with me on top of her and began fucking Sofia with a nice moderate tempo.

Sofia had her legs spread as wide as she could get them while I humped into her. She pulled my head down to kiss me as we copulated. After a while, for some reason, I got the urge to eat her pussy, so I pulled out of her and then quickly slid down her body. I buried my face into her vagina and began licking her all over, I pulled on her inner lips with my teeth and gently nibbled on them and then sank my tongue as deep as I could into her vagina. Sofia was moaning and writhing with the treatment and I felt like I couldn't get enough of her. I then licked up to her clit and sucked it into my mouth while flicking her piercing with my tongue. Sofia grabbed my head and pushed me down harder on her clit. In no time at all, Sofia let out a deep groan and then gushed again in my face! I licked up all of her juices and then resumed sucking her clit into my mouth again. Before long, Sofia had another gushing orgasm, but this time I was able to catch most of it in my mouth. I crawled up her body, sank my cock into her pussy again and when I made to kiss her I released her own juices slowly into her mouth. When she had drunk it all down, she ran her tongue all through my mouth entwining my tongue with hers. I began fucking Sofia in earnest now as I felt my orgasm begin to build up again. Before long I was ejaculating, once again into Sofia, this time in her pussy.

I rolled off Sofia and pulled her into my arms as we lay on our sides. We were breathing heavily as we stared into one another's eyes. We must have fallen asleep shortly after that. When I awoke, it was quite light outside. I looked in Sofia's wide awake eyes and smiled. She smiled back and whispered, "Good morning. Thank you so much for last night. It was the most wonderful night of my life. I love you so much and Jane too! I'm never going to leave you guys you know!"

"I know you aren't," I replied, "Because we would be lost without you. We love you more than you know! I had better get back and see how Jane is doing, besides, I'm starving." I kissed Sofia one more time and then got up out of bed and began to put my clothes on. As I sat on Sofia's bed to tie my shoes, my cell phone rang. I looked at the number and saw it was Alika, the Kauai policeman, so I answered, "Alika! To what do I owe the peasure?"

Alika replied, "I'm afraid I have some very bad news. Jane's parents were killed in a hit and run accident last night. We haven't got all of the facts yet, but it looks like they were sideswiped by an oncoming car and were forced off the road down a steep cliff, probably last evening. A patrol car noticed a guard rail was damaged early this morning. He had to call a special team of climbers to get down to the wreckage and they found that they had passed away. I'm so sorry to have to tell you this way. It took us a while to figure out who they were. Luckily, Julie remembered that Jane had told her that her parents owned the house you were at last spring. Please accept my most heartfelt condolences for Jane and yourself. I will see you soon."

When I hung up the phone, Sofia asked what's wrong? You're so pale."

"That was Alika the Kauai policeman, he said that Jane's parents were killed in a road accident last night. I can't believe it."

Sofia burst out in tears and hugged me tightly. I kissed her and said, "I have to tell Jane."

Sofia, sniffled and then said, "Take Barb with you!"

I cried out loudly, "Barb! Barb! I need you right away!"

Within seconds Barb burst into the room. She took one look and asked, "What happened?"

"I just got a call from the Kauai police saying that Jane's parents were killed in a car accident last night. We need to tell Jane!"

Barb gasped, "Oh my god! Poor Jane." I was a little surprised because Barb was always one who was quick to tears but she set herself and called out for Jake. When Jake arrived in the room she told him the news about Jane's parents. She told him to call Bob Malkus at home to let him know and tell him to notify the Mother Superior of the orphanage where Tony grew up. I then want you to go online and book two first class tickets for Jane and Tony on the quickest flight to Kauai that leaves," Barb looked at her watch, "After 1pm. Can you do all of that for me my love?". Jake wiped a tear from his cheek and said to consider it done.

Barb then took my hand and pulled me into a bone crushing hug and whispered, "We both need to be strong for Jane. She is going to be in shock for quite some time. We will all take care of things on this end. We will call Lane Prescott and inform him that you may miss some classes. I will talk to Jane's advisor as well. When you get any information as to when you will be back let me know and I'll arrange a hall for a memorial and what not. Now, let's go talk to Jane.

Barb and I walked hand in hand to my house and went directly to our room. Jane was lying in bed reading as we walked in. "How was your night with Sofi...what's wrong? You both look so pale."

I walked to the bed and sat next to Jane and took her hands in mine and said, "I just got a call from Alika in Kauai, your parents were killed in a car accident last night. I'm so sorry."

Jane looked at me for a couple of seconds and then began crying. I pulled her to me and held her closely. Astrid walked in and was about to talk when Barb intercepted her and pulled her into the hallway. I heard Astrid cry out, "Oh my god!" and then start crying. After half an hour, Jane pushed back from me and asked what happened. I told her everything that Alika had told me. I told her that Barb had arranged for plane tickets and was taking care of everything. Jane got out of bed and hugged Barb as both women began crying. When they had calmed down Jane asked, "Barb, will you come with us please?" Barb nodded, pulled out her cellphone, called Jake and told him to make her a reservation as well.

1...345678