Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Jane smiled and said, "You get me crazed with lust as well. I know Sofia gets the same way with you and I can see the same look in Jenny. I think part of it is love...we all love you!"

"Well, I love all of you too. I love you most of all, you know," I said.

"I know you do," Jane replied. "I think you have an infinite capacity to love and that's why we all love you so much!"

***********************

As the term continued, Halloween arrived. Like last year, Jane arranged to have a Pumpkin carving contest on Friday night. Though Halloween was on Sunday this year, trick or treating was going to occur on Saturday in order not to interfere with a school night. This year we bought 7 pumpkins for 7 teams. We invited Rufus and Ronnie along with our usual cast of characters. When they arrived, it was apparent that Ronnie was pregnant. We all congratulated the couple with hugs and kisses. Ronnie said that she wouldn't take part in the post carving orgy this year and offered to be the unbiased judge. Jane had put everyone's name in a bowl and Ronnie pulled them out and announced the teams. First, Barb and Amy. Second, Jenny and myself. Third, Astrid and Evan. Fourth, Axel and Denise. Fifth, Rufus and Jane. Sixth, Sue and Jake. And seventh, Sofia and Cindy.

Ronnie retired into the kitchen after setting the timer for one hour. Jenny and I set to work on our pumpkin. Because I'm not particularly artistic, I let Jenny draw our design and then we set to carving. I looked around and saw everyone concentrating on the creations. When time was up, we all stopped carving. Ronnie was called into the room as Jane announced a change in the award structure. "We will award three places. Beginning with third place, each winning team will have sex with the rest of us as an audience. In this bowl, I have placed pieces of paper with various sexual positions. Ronnie will now draw out the position that all three winning teams will have to perform in front of everyone!"

Jane held the bowl up high as Ronnie reached in. "The position of the night will be..." Ronnie unfolded the piece of paper, smiled and said, "The position will be doggy style anal!" Ronnie then walked around and evaluated all of the pumpkins. When she made her choices, Ronnie nodded to Jane.

"Okay! Ronnie has chosen our winners. So, in third place..." She pointed to a pumpkin and Jake and Sue raised their hands and then hugged. "In second..." Ronnie, again, pointed to a pumpkin. Jane then cried out, "Oh my! That's Rufus and I! Alright, the winner of this year's contest is..." Ronnie then pointed to the pumpkin that Jenny and I carved! Jenny hugged and kissed me in her excitement!

Jane then said, "If everyone will move to the living room, Sue and Jake will take center stage!" We all walked into the living room, where one of the inflatable mattresses was set in the middle of the room surrounded by chairs. Both Jake and Sue looked pretty nervous as they got onto the mattress. Jane handed Jake a tube of KY. Barb called out to Jake that he should make Sue cum very hard! The couple faced each other on their hands and knees and kissed for a few moments before Sue got down on her hands and knees.

As Jake prepped Sue's rosebud, I noticed that Jake was very well endowed. When Sue was ready he slowly pushed forward into Sue's ass. Once inside, Jake stopped for a moment but Sue whispered, "Give it all to me, please!" as she pushed back onto him. When Jake was buried to the hilt, Sue moaned and said, "Oh my god, that's nice! Fuck me hard now!" Jake began pumping into Sue as Sue cried out, "HARDER!" Jake pumped harder but Sue wanted more, "HARDER JAKE! HARDER!" Jake then began pounding into Sue for all he was worth. Both of them were sweating pretty hard. Jake reached around and fondled Sue's breasts as he continued to pummel away at Sue's ass. Finally, Jake cried out that he was going to cum while, at the same time, Sue reached back and began working her clit. In just a few seconds, both of them climaxed, Jake with a mighty roar! The couple collapsed onto the mattress as they tried to catch their breath.

"Thank you, Jake," Sue said. "That was wonderful!" She then leaned in and kissed Jake lovingly. When they broke their kiss we all applauded causing them both to blush.

When Jake and Sue got off the mattress, Jane announced, "Okay, as second place winners, it's Rufus and I!" Jane and Rufus took to the mattress and kissed for a couple of minutes before Jane assumed the position. Rufus prepared Jane's anus and then slathered his monster cock with lube before working his way into Jane's backdoor. Jane, being her vociferous self, cried out, "OH FUCK YEAH! FUCK ME WITH THAT MONSTER, RUFUS! POUND MY LILY-WHITE ASS!" Rufus did as instructed and pounded into Jane with everything he had. Jane, for her part, had a big smile on her face while she pushed back onto Rufus every time he thrust into her. I still couldn't believe that Jane could accommodate Rufus' monster in her ass. I saw Jane reaching for her clit, which was a dead giveaway she was about to cum. Sure enough, after about 10 seconds of pulling on her piercing, Jane had a monster orgasm which sent Rufus over the edge as well.

Rufus collapsed on top of Jane as they both gasped for air. When Jane had recovered, she said, "I think this makes us even now", and then kissed Rufus.

Rufus replied, "It was worth the wait!" They stood up and hugged and when they were done Jane announced it was now time for the winners to take center stage.

Jenny took my hand and lead me to the mattress. She pulled me into a hug and whispered into my ear, "I hope it's as wonderful as the first time!" She then kissed me with ardor as she held me close. After watching Jane with Rufus and then having Jenny kiss me with so much passion, I was hard as a steel bar. This little woman turned me on almost as much as Jane does. Jenny got down on her hands and knees and then lay her head on the mattress, reached back and pulled her ass cheeks wide. I knelt down behind her and began lapping at Jenny's rosebud, trying to stimulate her as much as possible.

After a while I straightened up, reached for the KY and began working the lube in with my fingers. When I felt I had her adequately lubed up, I asked her, "Are you ready, Jenny?"

Jenny moaned and said, "Oh yes! I'm very ready!"

I lubed up my cock, positioned myself and then slowly pushed into her. Once the head popped in I paused but Jenny said, "Don't stop! It feels so good!" With that I continued pressing forward. When I was all the way in, I paused for a moment to see if Jenny needed some time to adjust, but, she leaned forward pulling me from her ass. I remained stationary allowing her to fuck herself at a tempo that suited her. She let go of her ass cheeks and pushed up on her arms as she increased the tempo. I reached around her and began massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples. This caused Jenny to moan loudly and utter, "Oh, yes! Oh, yes!"

I began thrusting into her which caused our pace to pick up and for us to come together pretty hard. Jenny's moaning picked up in length and volume and before long she cried out, "OH MY GOD! OH, MY GOD! I'M, GOING TO UUGGGNNNHHH!" I felt her squirt on my balls as I continued to fuck her. Again, Jenny cried out, "FUCK ME HARDER, TONY!" I let go of her breasts, grabbed her hips and began pounding into Jenny. "OH, YES! OH, YES! UGGHHNNNGH!" she cried as she came again.

My climax was getting close so I called out, "I'M GOING TO CUM JENNY!" A few more strokes and then I shot my seed deep into Jenny's rectum as I buried my cock as deep into Jenny as I could. Pulse after pulse, my dick shot streams of semen into this beautiful girl. As she felt my release, Jenny collapsed onto the mattress with me on top of her, still impaling her backdoor. I rolled to my side pulling Jenny with me into a spooning position. We were both panting as we lay there, gasping for air. Like the last time, Jenny pushed me onto my back, crawled on top of me and kissed me with a fervor and intensity like the first time we had anal sex. And like the last time, she was getting me hard again.

"You really like this, don't you?" I asked when we broke the kiss.

"Oh my god, yes! I just get consumed by lust. Will you fuck me again like last time?"

I rolled Jenny over onto her back, rammed into her sopping pussy and began plowing into her like there was no tomorrow! I could hear Ronnie say, "My god, that little girl is so fucking hot!" Within minutes, Jenny had another orgasm as she soaked my cock and balls. Every time I pumped into her she would grunt, "UNH, UNH, UNH, UNH!" I leaned in and kissed her again while she pulled my head to her.

After another orgasm, Jenny broke the kiss and cried, "DO MY ASS, AGAIN!" I pulled out of her pussy, pushed her legs up so her knees were next to her ears and then plunged balls deep into her ass hard. I was on my elbows while I hammered her ass relentlessly. I was, again, lost in lust with Jenny as I battered her ass with no respite. I felt Jenny squirt one more time and then felt my own orgasm crescendo as I shot my second load into Jenny's bowel. I kissed Jenny one more time and then crawled off her and collapsed on my back. In a trice, Sofia dove into Jenny and began sucking my spunk from her ass. Cindy, in the meantime, was lovingly licking my cock. I could hear the sounds of others having sex all around but, couldn't muster the energy to look.

I think I nodded off because I was startled when Jane lay next to me and kissed me. "How are you doing lover," Jane asked? "Did Jenny use you up again? You two really put on quite the show. She's seems like she's a bundle of dynamite!"

I smiled and said, "That she is! As I said before, she just does something to me. I hope you don't mind?"

"I don't mind at all," Jane replied. "I love watching you two. It reminds me of when we have sex in the bathroom. It's so intense and fervent! Everyone has gone except Jenny and Amy who are upstairs showering. We can shower when they are done, okay?"

I smiled and said, "That sounds good. Actually, I'm a little hungry. Do we have any ice cream?"

Jane helped me up and then we walked into the kitchen. She doled out two bowls of ice cream and then we sat at the table to eat it. After a little while I asked, "Did you have fun tonight? I know you like it when you have sex with Rufus!"

Jane laughed and replied, "Yeah, I had fun. I always do at our "orgies"! I got to have sex with Jake for the first time. He fucked me while I ate Barb. Amy got in on the action and had sex with Axel. Ronnie got sick of watching so, she had Evan take her ass. All in all, everyone had a good time."

We sat quietly for a few minutes eating our ice cream until I asked Jane, "Remember the video you got during our first New Years together?" Jane uttered an 'uh huh'. "Do you remember the two black guys DPing that white girl?" Again, Jane said, 'uh huh'. "Would you like to try that now? I know, originally, you said that it looked like too much. But, now, having been with Rufus and he's nearly as large as those two guys were, would you like to try it with a couple of guys like that?"

Jane thought for a moment and said, "I don't know, honestly. Sometimes I think that something like that would be fun, but, then I think that I wouldn't be too keen having sex with 2 strangers. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know," I said. "While I was watching you with Rufus I was imagining another big black guy with you and it seemed to me something you would really like, something you could just get lost in lust with. Kind of like how I get lost in lust with Sofia, Jenny and you."

Jane pondered what I said for a few moments and then replied, "It would be pretty hot. I wouldn't worry about it, since we don't know two well hung black guys. Are you done with your ice cream?" When I said I was, we put our bowls into the sink and then walked upstairs to shower together. Amy and Jenny were sound asleep in each other's arms. We showered and then hit the bed falling asleep very quickly. All night I had dreams of Jane with three black guys with massive dicks, having sex in all sorts of ways. When I awoke in the morning I decided I was going to make that happen for Jane.

Halloween, this year, avoided any drama like we had last year. All of us made a point to let Evan know how grateful we all were that he was in our lives. Evan made a point of greeting the trick or treaters all evening and kept an eye out for little ones who may have been bullied. We split the carved pumpkins between our house and Barb's so that both houses could look festive.

***********************

Thanksgiving was right around the corner, so Jane decided to invite all of our friends to dinner along with Jane's parents. This year, Rufus and Ronnie chose to join us as well so we would have 20 for dinner! Jane and I decided to buy and extra table and a bunch of folding chairs to spare Stan and Bettina the chore of bringing theirs to our house. Jenny and Amy were, pretty much, spending all of their weekend days at our house. They cited the quiet ambience improving their ability to study and how much they liked all of us. Barb had told them, on numerous occasions, that they were welcome to move into her house at no cost to them. Sofia, Cindy and Sue also worked on them to move in. Finally, just before Thanksgiving, they both decided that they would move in.

The weekend before the holiday, saw us all helping the two women move into Barb's place. There was room enough for them to each have their own room, but, they said they wanted to share a room. Jenny asked Barb if her sister Elsie could live there as well next year. Barb said that would not be a problem. Axel and I asked Jake if he was tired of being surrounded by all of the women. He laughed and said, "It's man paradise! There are six beautiful, naked women around me all of the time! What's not to love? Besides, I get plenty of testosterone time when I'm at work!"

After moving Jenny and Amy, I called Bettina to work out the details of fixing dinner for 17 people. We had two kitchens at our disposal so we worked out our plan of battle, so to speak. Astrid, Axel and I would cook one turkey and several side dishes in our kitchen while Barb, Sue and Cindy would cook one turkey and several sides in Barb's kitchen. Bettina would run between the two and coordinate the efforts. Since our dining room was the biggest the dinner would be at our place.

Stan and Bettina arrived the night before and stayed in one of Barb's extra rooms since Evan was now occupying the room they used to use. At 9am both kitchens began preparing for our Thanksgiving feast. All in all, the preparations went very smoothly, with Bettina able to calmly sip a glass of wine. Stan was put in charge of setting the tables and then retired into the TV room to watch a football game. Rufus and Ronnie came by early so Rufus watched football and Ronnie came into the kitchen to offer support. They also brought 4 sweet potato pies!

When everything was ready and set on the table, we all took a seat. As we did the previous year, everyone stood up and said what they were thankful for. Since Barb went last the year before, I told her she got to be first this year. Barb stood and said she was thankful for Jake, Emily, Sue, Cindy, Sofia and now Jenny and Amy for sharing their lives in her house. Jake stood up next and said he was thankful for Barb and Emily's love as well as for the love and support from all at the table. Most everyone was thankful for all the love they experience at our two households. Jenny was thankful for Jane and my kindness and for her new friend and roommate, Amy. Amy repeated those sentiments but towards Jenny. Finally, it was my turn as the last person. "I'm thankful for so many things, the love of my wife and her parents. The love of all of our friends who are with us here today and for the one who is soon to be, as soon as Ronnie gives birth! I'm thankful to the nuns who raised me because they're the ones who molded me into the person I became. I'm thankful for Jenny and Amy who have become the newest persons in our family. But, I'm most thankful for the food that sits before us because I'm starving! Let's eat!" Everyone gave a mighty cheer as bowls and plates of food were passed around.

The food was delicious as it is every year. Jane, Evan and Rufus did kitchen detail in our house. I took the opportunity to pull Ronnie aside. "Ronnie, I have a favor to ask. This is going to sound really weird, maybe bordering on racist, but, please don't take it that way. When we were first living together, Jane bought a porn DVD that had a scene where a white girl was DPed by two really hung black guys. I really think she would love to recreate that scene for herself, at least once. I'd like for Jane to have the opportunity."

Ronnie smiled and said, "Tony, I know you and Jane are the least racist people we know! So, what you need from me are some guys to help Jane live out this fantasy?" I nodded. "Well, I think I might have the answer to your problem. Could you use three guys, because my three brothers would suit the bill. Two of them are twins and I know that they make Rufus look small by comparison. The youngest, from what I understand has about a 14" long cock but it's pretty skinny. They are all unattached at the moment and all are very upstanding people, the twins are teachers and the youngest is a stockbroker. I'll see what I can do. Text me a picture of Jane to show them and I'm sure they will beg me to do whatever you would like!"

I kissed Ronnie and thanked her. We then began talking about the upcoming birth of their child. I asked, "So, do you know what the sex will be or are you keeping it a surprise?"

Ronnie replied, "We decided to keep it a surprise, though we have names for either sex already chosen. Thank you, by the way, for the lovely shower gift that Jane brought."

I replied, "You're welcome, though, truthfully, I don't know what we got you."

Ronnie laughed and said, "That doesn't surprise me! It was a fantastic baby changing station for our home!"

After a while Bettina joined us as the baby discussion continued. All of a sudden, Ronnie winced and let out a great groan of pain. Then Ronnie said, "Uh oh! I think I need to buy you a new chair because my water just broke!" Sure enough, when Ronnie stood I could see that her dress was soaked through.

Bettina, being a doctor, took charge of everything. She called Stan over and said that they would have to transport Ronnie to the hospital. He should fetch Rufus and get the car ready by putting the back seats down so that Ronnie could lie down. She told me to get a heavy blanket to wrap around Ronnie so she wouldn't get chilled by her wet clothes. We all jumped into action. I made a detour into the kitchen to tell Rufus and Jane what happened and that Rufus need to get going right now. Bettina, Stan, Rufus and I got Ronnie bundled up and into the back of Stan's SUV. I called over to Barb's house to inform them that Ronnie went into labor and was on her way to the hospital.

Finally, around midnight, Bettina and Stan returned to our house to announce that Ronnie had had a girl. We got all of the statistics and were assured that the baby girl was perfect. Since it was so late, they decided they would spend another night at Barb's place and that they would join us in the morning. Jane and I retired to our bedroom alone and after brushing our teeth we lay in bed discussing the day. Jane said, "I always forget how exhausting it is to entertain guests. I'm dead tired. However, I'm not too tired to suck your cock. Are you open to our traditional 69?"

I smiled and said, "I'm never too tired for you, in any way, shape or form. I love you Jane and will do anything for you!"

With that Jane rolled on top of me placing her pussy on my face. It was soaking wet so I licked up all of her dew that I could. Jane, then began giving me one of her wonderful blowjobs. As Jane began taking me down her throat, I began tugging on her 'triangle' piercing with my tongue and lips causing her to climax very hard. Before long, I couldn't take anymore and began pumping my semen directly into her stomach. Jane climbed off me and then kissed me. I got up to shower to rinse Jane's girl cum off my head and face. When I got back into bed, Jane nuzzled into me and we both fell fast asleep.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
1...345678