Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held still for a moment to make sure Jenny was okay and then slowly pulled back out. Jenny wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me back into her with her heels. Every time I pulled back, Jenny would pull me back with her heels. We had a fairly quick tempo going so Jenny broke our kiss so that she could breathe. She whispered into my ear, "This is so wonderful! Go faster! It feels so good!" I began fucking her faster and harder, while Jenny cried out, "YES! YES! YES!" She was so tight and wet I could feel my climax beginning, as I continued pounding her pussy. A few minutes later Jenny cried, "I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA...I'M GONNA...UGHHNNNGH!" as she climaxed.

I was getting close as I continued pounding, pounding, pounding until I reached my crescendo and shot volley after volley of my seminal fluid deep into Jenny's womb. I collapsed on top of the tiny girl and then rolled over so that she was lying on top of me. We were both panting and were covered in sweat. When I looked into Jenny's eyes, she smiled brightly and said, "That was incredible! I can't wait to do it again!" I was still inside of Jenny but my penis was slowly shrinking. After a while, Jenny rolled off me as my penis fell out of her. When Jenny was on her back, Jane dove between Jenny's legs and licked my deposit from Jenny's pussy. Jenny moaned and then climaxed again from Jane's talented tongue. A short while later I pulled Jenny into the shower to rinse our bodies clean of our sweat.

When we returned to bed I kissed Jane and told her that I loved her and she said she loved me too. I then kissed Jenny and told her to have sweet dreams.

The next day, Jane, Axel, Astrid and I escorted Jenny to her dorm room. We met her new roommate, Amy. Amy was from California. She said she felt a little like a fish out of water in the Midwest. She was a nice girl who was majoring in Economics. We invited Amy to tag along with us as we showed the two girls the campus and where their various classes would be held. When we returned to the dorm, we told Jenny that she was welcome at our house at any time. She was also welcome to bring Amy, but it was incumbent upon her to tell Amy about our dressing habits. We then all kissed and hugged Jenny and headed back home.

The next day orientation would start for Jenny and the next week classes would start for all of us!

***********************

The first week of school is usually a shock to the system, however, since I had attended summer school I didn't experience that shock. I had some really great classes this term and two of them were with Sue. We always met in front of Barb's house and walked together in the morning since they were our first classes on several days.

Before long, everyone fell into a routine as life returned to normalcy. Jenny came to our house every Saturday to hangout all day. After the third week, she talked Amy into joining her. Apparently, Jenny did a very god job of explaining our dress policy since Amy showed no surprise at finding everyone naked. It turned out that Amy was from the same city that the orphanage I lived in was. We talked for quite a while about the town. She, of course, knew about the orphanage but, had never met anyone who lived there. She told me that they had repainted the place and that it was looking very nice, these days. I told her that it was, probably, due to Jane's Dad who was on the board of directors.

Before too long, Halloween was coming up. Barb asked if we were going to have another pumpkin carving competition this year. Jane said that we probably would. Barb replied, "Oh good! I think Jake would like to take part this year because I've been telling him what happened last year."

Jane smiled and said, "Wow, that's a big step for him. I'm kind of worried about our newbies, Jenny and Amy. Do you think we should warn them?"

Barb thought for a moment and said, "Nah, let's give them a baptism by fire. All they have to say is no and nobody will touch them. Actually, Jenny seems to be interested in everything. She asked me if, 'I had sex in my anus like Jane' the other day. When I told her, I did and how much I liked it she got all dreamy looking and said, 'Oh, okay! That's what Sofia said!'"

One day, a week before Halloween, Sofia, Jenny, Amy and I drove to the International Store. Jenny had heard about it and wanted to buy some sweets she was familiar with. The place was pretty busy so we had to park on the outer fringe of the parking lot. As we got out of the van, I heard a commotion as 5 scruffy looking men came quickly upon us. I recognized one as the beggar that Sofia dispatched last year. Sofia recognized the guy and said something to Jenny as the men ran up. Jenny, who always carried a long umbrella with a hooked handle, got into a low stance facing the men while Sofia got into a similar stance. I was making my way to their side of the van when the men attacked.

By the time I got to the other side of the van, all 5 men were on their backs in various states of consciousness. Amy and I looked at each other and smiled while I called the police. I asked, if possible, that Officer Smyth be sent. A few minutes later, we could hear the sound of sirens. One of the assailants tried to escape but, with 2 whacks of her umbrella and a crushing kick to the groin, Jenny had the guy back on the ground moaning. Two squad cars pulled up with one containing, now, Sergeant Smyth! John greeted Sofia with a hug and then Sofia introduced him to Jenny.

As we were describing what happened, the original guy made a desperation lunge for Sofia. Apparently, Sofia saw his reflection in the van windows, jumped up, twisted in the air and landed a hard kick to the guy's jaw. At the same time, Jenny turned and struck the guy with such force on his knee with her umbrella that I heard a bone break. The guy landed in a heap, out cold. The two girls looked at each other smiled and then high fived each other. John said to Jenny, "That's quite an umbrella you have there."

Jenny smiled and said, "My father made it for me. He told me to carry it with me at all times in case of attack."

John asked if he could hold it so, Jenny handed it to him. John hefted it and said, "No wonder it made that sound when you hit his knee. This thing is solid and weighs quite a bit. How did you manage to swing it so fast?"

"My father trained me for years," Jenny replied. "To me, it doesn't feel that heavy."

Sofia then said, "Jenny was trained in Vovinam, a form of martial arts from Vietnam. We have been training together since the start of term. You wouldn't believe the stuff she can do with that umbrella! She has been teaching Cindy and me but, we aren't strong enough yet. Oh, and John, congratulations for your promotion to Sergeant! You really should be the chief!"

John thanked Sofia with a hug then looked at me and said, "You didn't lift a finger again, did you?"

I told him that I made the phone call that brought him and then we both laughed. Amy was standing and watching as all of this went on so, I introduced her to John as well.

When the five miscreants were hauled away, the four of us went into the store to make our purchases. I had a standing order for herring and lingonberry jam that I needed to pick-up while Sofia, Jenny and Amy perused the shelves. When we had made our purchases, and were driving home, Amy said, "You know, you two looked just like a Bruce Lee!" When Sofia and Jenny looked confused, Amy explained that he was in martial arts movies. Amy then asked if we could go to a shop that sold DVD's so she could buy the movie. "My parent's just love 'Enter the Dragon'. I've seen it a thousand times. I think you two will like it!"

We made a detour to a place that I knew had a large DVD collection and Amy found and bought the DVD. As soon as we got to our house all three girls ran into the entertainment room to watch the movie. Sofia had called Cindy as we drove back so that she and Sue could watch as well. Just before the movie started, pretty much everyone from both houses were in our entertainment room. Everyone settled in and watched the movie. When it was finished, we decided to order pizzas for dinner.

As we ate our dinner, Amy decided to join us and took off her clothes. Jenny hugged her and said, "You are very beautiful. I, also, loved the movie." Amy thanked her and then dug into her slice of pizza. After dinner, Amy regaled everyone with Sofia and Jenny's feats in the parking lot. She spun a good yarn by making the assailants sound like total buffoons. Everybody laughed as she told the tale.

By the time we finished eating and talking it was quite late. We invited Jenny and Amy to spend the night with us and they accepted. Jenny asked, "May we share your bed?"

Jane replied, "Yes, if that is what you would like. Is Amy okay with sleeping with us?"

"I've been telling Amy how loving you and Tony are and I think she's a bit horny," Jenny replied.

I used the bathroom first along with Jane. When we had finished, we waited on our bed for the other two. We gave them toothbrushes to use while they shared the bathroom. When they, finally, finished and joined us we had them get into bed between us. Jane then explained the ground rules to Amy...that she didn't have to do anything, but, if she did and wanted to change her mind then that was fine. Amy nodded and then asked, "Is it really alright to have sex with your husband?"

Jane replied, "Yes, it is, if you would like to. Just know that I love Tony to the depths of my soul and he loves me the same way. Our love transcends mere sex. For us, sex is something that gives pleasure and we are willing to share that pleasure with our friends and people we love. But, the sharing goes both ways. We don't abide possessiveness or jealousy in our house, but, we do recognize if you find a partner and want to remain exclusive with that partner. I'm sure Jenny has told you that all of the choices you make are up to you. Nobody will force you into anything while you are in our house. Okay?"

Amy pondered what Jane said for several minutes and then said, "That all sounds very nice, but, things don't work like that in the real world. People can't help getting jealous and possessive, it's just human nature."

"It isn't human nature but a learned response," I said. "A couple of years ago, when I met Jane, I had never had sex of any kind. I had never had an orgasm, even. Then I met Jane, we fell in love and she introduced me to the joys of sex. She then met Astrid and they became friends. Astrid was having problems meeting suitable men so Jane volunteered my services, so to speak. Also, she and Astrid were both curious about sex with other women. So, one weekend Jane invited Astrid to spend a weekend with us and she asked me to have sex with Astrid because Astrid was desperate. Because Jane asked me, I had sex with Astrid. I, also, watched them have sex together.

"At first, I told Jane that I didn't think I would be able to stand the idea of her having sex with other men. She told me she understood and said that she enjoyed watching me have sex with other women. So, she continued offering me to friends of hers who hadn't had sex in quite some time. After a while, while watching Jane have sex with another woman, I had an epiphany. Our love wasn't based on erotic love; it was based on everything else! Friendship, togetherness, laughter, pain, joy, all of those things that make life worth living. I, finally, awoke to that realization after a while.

"It would seem that others in this house have learned the same lesson, as we all have had sex together in many combinations. We, also, love one another very deeply! Astrid, Axel, Sofia, Barb, Jenny...they are as much our family as Jane's parents are. We love each and every one of them as much as we love each other. Does that make sense?"

Amy sat and looked first at me and then at Jane and then at Jenny. Jenny smiled and said, "Give it some time. I couldn't believe how wonderful people were here. I thought I was dreaming, at first. But, slowly it dawned on me that everyone here, and that includes Barb's house, loves me as much as my parents do. I, absolutely, treasure the time I spend here. I'm seriously thinking about asking Barb if I can live at her house next term. It would be nice if you lived there too because I really like you and I don't want to lose you as a friend."

Tears began forming in Amy's eyes and seeing that Jenny took her friend in her arms and hugged her tightly. They held each other for several minutes until Amy said, "I don't want to lose you as a friend either. You are one of the sweetest persons I have ever met! I've never hugged a naked girl before. It was kind of nice."

Jenny laughed and said, "It doesn't make you a lesbian! Ask Jane!"

Amy laughed and said, "I know! It makes you my best friend though! So, I'm exercising my ability to wait on having sex, okay?"

Jane laughed and said, "You may wait as long as you like. You don't mind if others have sex, do you?"

"No, not at all. Perhaps I'll discover that I'm a latent voyeur, or something," Amy replied.

Jane laughed and said, "Perhaps you will! Jenny, what would you like to do?"

Jenny blushed and said, barely audibly, "I would like to try sex in my anus. Can I try that tonight?"

Jane's eyebrows went up as she said, "Are you sure? Anal isn't for everyone, you know. It can hurt, but Tony is very gentle and will follow your instructions to the letter."

Jenny looked at both of us and at Amy before saying, "Yes, I'm sure. I want to try everything. If I don't try it, I won't know if I like it or not." Then to Amy she said, "Tony was the first man to touch me and he was the first man I touched. He took my virginity and gave me my first orgasm."

"If you are sure, then we need to get you cleaned up," Jane said. "Let's go into the bathroom. Why don't you come too, Amy?"

With that, all three women went into the bathroom. I laid on the bed pondering whether Jenny was going to like anal or not. Sofia seemed to think the next person would, probably, hate it, statistically speaking. However, Jenny turned out to be pretty sexual despite her late start. I decided that I would take things very slowly with her in an effort to make her experience as good as possible.

After what seemed an extremely long time, all three women came back into the bedroom. Jane said, "Amy wanted to experience an enema as well, so sorry we took so long."

I replied that it was no problem and then asked Jenny, "So, how would you like to do this?"

Jenny replied, "On my hands and knees, like you did with Jane that one time."

"Okay, climb up on the bed and get onto your hands and knees and we will get you ready. Is it okay if Jane gets you in the mood," I asked?

Jenny smiled and said, "I was hoping she would."

Jane climbed up on the bed behind Jenny and began licking her pussy and asshole. Before long, Jenny was moaning loudly and writhing around. When Jane began applying the lube and inserting her finger into Jenny's anus, she moaned so loudly that Jane stopped and asked if Jenny was okay. Jenny's reply was, "Oh yes! I'm okay!" When it was time, I got behind Jenny and smeared lube on my cock. Jenny had reached around with both hands and was spreading her ass cheeks wide, her anus glistening from Jane's saliva and the KY. When I was lubed up, I positioned my cockhead at her opening and then slowly pushed forward. Amy was at my side with her eyes wide as I slowly slipped into Jenny.

Once my head popped past Jenny's sphincter, I stopped pushing forward giving Jenny a chance to adjust. She was breathing heavily and moaning loudly. Jane lay down beside Jenny, whispering encouraging words into her ear and kissing her cheek. I asked Jenny if she was alright and she muttered, "Oh yes!" When I asked if I should continue, she gave me the same answer. So, I pressed forward once again until another inch was in and stopped again. And so, I continued until I was all of the way in Jenny's backdoor. She was so hot and tight and I could feel her muscles contract and release.

After a while Jenny said I could move in and out. I slowly pulled back until a quarter on my penis was left inside of her and then slowly pushed back in. I took the tube of KY and the next time I pulled back I squeezed more lube on my cock. We were fucking with a very slow and steady tempo as Jenny continually moaned. I, once again, asked if she was alright and she rasped out, "Oh my god, yes!" She let go of her ass cheeks and began moving back into me as I pushed forward and shouted out, "GÈNG KUÀI GÈNG NÁN!"

I responded by shouting, "HĀO DE", and began pounding into Jenny's petit body. She raised herself up on her arms and I could see her breasts swaying while her ass jiggled with every thrust. Jane reached under Jenny and began playing with her clitoris and before long Jenny had a huge orgasm! By now she was back to English yelling 'MY GOD! MY GOD!' as her climax rolled over her.

Amy cried out, "THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT!"

All of a sudden my own climax hit me and just as I was going to blow my load, Jenny collapsed on the bed pulling me from her asshole. I began shooting onto Jenny's ass and back. Amy, seeing what happened, bent over and took my cock into her mouth and began sucking my sperm out of me. When my orgasm was done, Amy then leaned over and began licking my spunk off of Amy's body. When she had it all cleaned up, she looked a Jane and I rather sheepishly and said, "I do like cum and yours is really good, Tony!"

I collapsed on the bed, on my back with Amy still kneeling between Jenny and I. Amy had moved over Jenny next to Jane while Jenny and I tried to restore our breathing to normalcy. When Jenny had regained her breath, she rolled on top of me and began kissing me. Her kiss was so passionate and erotic I began getting hard again. Feeling my erection between her legs, Jenny reached back, positioned me at her vagina and slowly took me inside of her. When I looked at her in surprise, Jenny broke the kiss and said, "Fuck me!"

I rolled us over with me on top and began pummeling Jenny's pussy. I was driven by pure lust as I thrust repeatedly causing Jenny to grunt with every time I bottomed out into her. I could feel Jenny's heels on my ass as she spurred me on faster and harder. After a short time, Jenny had an orgasm and I could feel her squirt against my cock and balls. I was beginning to tire but fortunately, my second orgasm was at hand. I cried out that I was cumming and then unloaded into Jenny's womb while she had her third climax of the night.

When our orgasms ebbed, I rolled off Jenny and then pulled her into my arms and held her close. When she had regained her breath, she whispered, "That was so incredible! Thank you so much! I can't wait to do it again!"

I smiled and said, "You were amazing as well. I hope I didn't hurt you."

We held each other as we fell asleep in each other's arms. I vaguely remember Amy saying that we made her horny and Jane replying that she could help her.

The next morning, I awoke to Jenny looking into my eyes. I smiled, said good morning and then asked her how she felt. Jenny said, "I feel wonderful, a little sore, but, wonderful!" I told her we should take a shower as I felt gritty from the sweat of the night before. As we got up I saw Jane and Amy asleep in each other's arms. Shortly after Jenny and I got into the shower, Amy joined us. "You two were pretty hot last night. I was so horny that I let Jane go down on me," Amy said! "I may have to try some of that action myself!"

As Jenny and Amy got out of the shower, Jane got in and kissed me. "You and Jenny were pretty incredible last night! Did you have fun," Jane asked?

I laughed and said, "Well, yeah! Actually, I don't know what got into me last night. Jenny does something to me like you do and Sofia. I get, kind of, crazed with lust."

123456...8