Year 3 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

The next day Jane, Barb, Astrid, Axel and I drove to the hospital to visit Ronnie and her baby. When we arrived in her room, Rufus was there holding his little girl. We left a bouquet of flowers in a vase on a table in the room and then we all took turns kissing Ronnie and offering our congratulations. Rufus handed the baby to Jane who was cooing with the other women standing around her. Ronnie then said, "I told Tony last night that we had names picked out for our baby and I want to share the name with all of you. We decided to call her Jane Tonette, after you two. We love you two so much and this way we piss off both sides of the family equally!"

We all laughed and then Jane said, "I know Tony feels the same way as I do. I'm deeply honored and we love you two also, very much." Jane handed baby Jane to me and I admired how beautiful the little girl was. She then opened her eyes and looked at me as she squirmed around. She looked like she smiled at me for a moment. I passed Baby Jane to Barb and asked Rufus how he was doing.

Rufus replied, "Man, I'm the happiest man alive right now! My wife is beautiful and my baby girl is beautiful! What more could a person ask for?"

We all talked for a while until Ronnie and Rufus' family showed up. Just as we were leaving the room, Ronnie called out, "Tony! I haven't forgotten your request. I'll call you in a week or two!" I nodded then ran down the hall to catch up with the others.

As we were driving home Barb said, "I've been thinking about going off the pill so that Jake and I can have a baby as well. What do you guys think?"

Astrid answered, "What about school? Don't you want to finish first?"

Jane chirped in and said, "Astrid has a good point. It will be impossible to continue with an infant. I suppose you can always go back later. Have you discussed it with Jake?"

"Not yet," Barb replied. "Emily is nearly 4 and will be starting school soon. I just thought it would be better for her to have a sibling closer to her age. I, kind of, forgot about school. I got so wrapped up in Baby Jane I wasn't thinking right."

Jane reached back and grabbed Barb's hand and said, "We are all at that age when thoughts of children start popping into our heads. I look forward to when Tony and I have children. How about you Tony? Do you want to have kids?"

I smiled and said, "After today and holding Baby Jane I really do! I hadn't thought about too much before today. I'd like to have two kids because I think I really missed out not having a sibling. How about you two, Astrid? Are there children in your future?"

Astrid replied, "Yes, I hope so. We will have to finish school and then get good jobs. I have to say one thing though. I'm a little pissed at Ronnie and Rufus because I wanted to name our children after you and Jane!"

We all got a laugh out of that. Jane then said, "Having their baby named after us was such a shock! It sounds like they put a lot of thought into it. Perhaps we should start accepting bribes now from all of you to get naming rights for our future children!"

***********************

When the Thanksgiving holiday finished, it was back to classes for all of us. Looming on the horizon were finals and term papers. Things around our house quieted down quite a bit as everyone was busy writing and studying. Also on our minds was Christmas break...two weeks of bliss with no classes. We found out that both Jenny and Amy were going to remain in Chicago for Christmas as was Sue. Sofia was going stick around for the whole break as well but Cindy was going to Minnesota for a week. Cindy said she would be back on the 29 of December.

Jane and I had thought of going to her parent's place for Christmas Eve and Christmas, but, they told us they were going to go to Kauai for three weeks. So, our minds were made up for us. We concentrated on getting through our finals week and when the last exam was done we all sighed with relief.

Axel had been nervous because his professor had arranged for Axel to meet with him on the last day of finals. When he came home that afternoon he had a huge smile on his face. He sat down and related his story, "I was really nervous because the experiment that we had been working on was coming up bust after all of this time. I had remarked one day that, perhaps, we were looking for the wrong things. I had suggested that the data we were getting seemed to indicate that we may be looking at dark matter. My professor thought that I had a good idea and told me he wanted me to teach two classes next term!"

We all congratulated him. Getting TA assignments at a prestigious University like ours was quite a feather in one's cap! We all decided that we should go out to dinner to celebrate the end of term. We called Barb and told them all to join us. We decided to go to a nearby Pizza joint. It was fairly early so the place wasn't too crowded which allowed us to move a bunch of tables together to accommodate us all. Our waitress turned out to be a classmate of Sofia's who turned out to be great. Sofia introduced us all to Shelly who then took our orders. We all had fun talking and eating and going over how we all thought our finals went. I was sitting between Jane and Sofia and across from Sue and Jenny. We were all laughing at a story that Jenny was telling about her sister's first day in high school.

When Jenny had finished her story, an older man behind me said "What's a gook doing in here?" In an instant, Sofia was out of her seat and in the guy's face yelling "Who are you to denigrate my friend you fat fucking piece of shit! You say one more thing about her and I'll mess you up so bad that..." Sofia was unable to finish her sentence because Shelly stepped between them.

I heard what you said," Shelly stated, "And we will not tolerate that kind of talk in our restaurant! I need you to leave now and never come back!"

The guy got up muttering to himself and left the restaurant. Sofia turned to Shelly and said, "I'm sorry I caused such a commotion. Will you please forgive me? My temper gets a little short with bigoted assholes like that!"

Shelly replied, "There's nothing to apologize for. Actually, I've heard about your abilities and, kind of, wanted to see you kick his ass for being such a prick! But, I decided I didn't want to see you get arrested for assault."

Jane laughed and said, "The Chicago police force is in love with Sofia! They would have arrested the other guy for causing her hair to messed up or something!"

Shelly laughed as we all resumed our festive evening. Jenny leaned over to Sofia and said, "Thank you for that. You are a wonderful person and I love you dearly!" They both reached out and held hands for a few moments.

Sofia then said, "I can't understand how anyone can say anything bad about you! You are beautiful and smart and one of the best friends I have ever had!"

The next day I got a call from Ronnie saying I should come by her house as soon as possible. Her brothers were there and wanted to meet me to see if I was some sort of psycho! I told Jane that I needed to go to the store for a few things and that I would be back soon. Sofia was hanging out at our place and asked if she could tag along because she needed a few things as well. I told her that she could and we got into Jane's car because it had heat!

On the drive to Ronnie's I explained what I was really up to and told her about the DVD we watched that first year. Sofia whistled and said, "Wow! This will be something to see if you can pull it off!"

When we arrived, Ronnie introduced us to the twins, James and Jackson and the younger, Jeremiah. We all shook hands as all three brothers sized me up. Finally, James said, "He looks pretty normal. You aren't trying to pull off some stunt so you can get a divorce or something, are you? Your lady is so beautiful from the picture we saw."

I asked if we could all sit down so I could explain the situation. I told all three about Jane's and my relationship and how we loved each other deeply. I explained about our sexual relationship with our friends and roommates and how physical love was a small part of our love for each other. I told them, in graphic detail all of the things we had tried and how Jane was the one who came up with everything. I then told them about the DVD that Jane bought two years ago and the scenes with the black guys and how I wanted Jane to experience what we watched.

After I had finished, Sofia said, "What you guys need to know is that Jane is a certifiable sex goddess! I shit you not! When she whispers into my ear I will do anything she wants me to. She was the first woman I made love to and it was one of the most profound experiences of my life. I'm telling you, that you do not, under any circumstances, want to miss out on the opportunity to have sex with this woman!"

All three brothers looked at Sofia and then looked at Ronnie. Ronnie said, "Everything she told you is true."

Sofia then surprised me by asking, "Will you guys drop your pants so we can see what we're working with?"

Apparently, none of them were bashful as they all stood and dropped their pants. Sofia whistled and said, "My god! Is this what you had in mind? None of these guys are even hard and they're huge!"

I told Sofia they would be perfect. The brothers said they were in and asked when the event was going to take place. I told them New Year's Eve and that they should arrive around 10pm. We all shook and Sofia and I left. We went to the store to buy the things that Sofia needed and some other stuff to make my ruse plausible. The whole time we drove, Sofia talked about what Jane was going to get. "You know, she's either going to hate you or love you even more. I'm willing to bet it will be the latter."

On Christmas Eve, we spent the evening at Barb's place. After supper, we sat around while Astrid told Emily the story about Tomte, the Swedish version of Santa Claus. When Astrid finished the story, there was a knock on the door. Jake answered it and welcomed Tomte into the house. Tomte began pulling gifts from his bag for Emily who was wide eyed and agog with wonder. When Tomte had handed out all of his gifts, Emily went up to him and gave him a big hug! Astrid cried out "God Jul" as did we all. When Tomte left, we unwrapped our gifts. Emily got 2 books, a sweater and a doll. She was so happy she sat with Astrid so that Astrid could read one of her new books to her.

Finally, Emily started drifting off to sleep so we all left. Astrid told Barb that she was going to make Swedish pancakes the next morning and that they should all come over. Just as we got home, Evan got home as well after spending the evening at his parents. We compared evenings and Evan said that Tomte sounded like a fine character! We told him to expect Swedish pancakes in the morning and he let out with a 'yahoo'!

Christmas morning was fun. After breakfast, we opened gifts. I got Jane another autographed first edition of one of her favorite books and she got me the newest iteration of the iPhone. We all lounged around with no tests or papers to worry about. While I was monkeying around with my new phone, Amy sidled up to me and asked, "Can I try anal sex with you today? Watching you with Jenny was such a turn-on!"

Jane, who was sitting on my other side, answered for me, "Of course you can. Do you want to do it right now?" Amy nodded, so Jane took her by the hand and led her upstairs. I read for a while longer knowing Amy's preparations were going to take a while. When I stood up, Axel smiled at me and asked, "Deflowering another girl's ass?" I chuckled and nodded as I made my way upstairs.

Jenny rushed up to me and whispered in my ear, "Make it as good for her as you did for me! I can't wait for our next time!"

"You don't have to wait," I said, "Axel is a wonderful lover too. I'm sure he would be happy to satisfy you."

Jenny looked at Axel, who was oblivious to our conversation, and then said, "I will give it some thought. May I come and watch you with Amy?"

"Since she got to watch both times with you," I replied, "I would imagine it would only be fair."

Jenny clapped her hands and walked up to the bedroom with me. When we got there, Amy was already on all fours with Jane rimming her virgin asshole. When Jane saw us, she said, "It's about time! Amy is horny as hell. Get up here and give this girl the ride of her life!"

I got on the bed and allowed Jane to lube up my cock. When she was done, she kissed me and told me she loved me. I told her Jenny wanted to watch and that I loved her too. Amy had assumed the position Jenny had taken by laying her head on the bed and reaching back to pull her cheeks wide apart. I leaned down and gave Amy a long, tongue probing kiss to relax her a bit. When we finished kissing I moved behind her and began sinking my cock slowly into Amy's tight ass. I could see her wincing a bit so I slowed down to a stop. When her face relaxed, I pushed in a little more.

Jenny came to the side of her friend, kissed her cheek and whispered words of encouragement. I pushed into Amy with short intervals allowing her to slowly get used to the strange new sensations. After a long while, I was fully ensconced in Amy's backdoor. I asked her how she was doing and she whispered, "Oh my god! I'm doing fine. You feel so big in me right now, but it feels good. You can fuck me slowly now, I think."

I have been remiss, because I haven't described Amy. She's very small, much like Jenny, and is, for all intents and purposes, flat chested. But, much like Julie in Kauai, she has very long hard nipples. She, also, has a perfect ass and at this moment I was buried in that perfect ass! I pulled back slowly, causing Amy to moan loudly. Jenny continued to whisper encouragement as I slowly pushed back in. I started with a nice, slow, easy tempo to allow Amy to get used to the different sensations she was experiencing. I, again, asked her how she was doing. Again, she answered, "I'm loving this! Fuck me a little faster!"

I picked up our tempo as I fucked Amy more earnestly, now. I again pondered what it was about this household that made all of the women love anal sex. All I could think of was that I must be doing something right. Perhaps Jane had taught me how to do it perfectly, because there was yet a woman who didn't like it!

Amy was becoming more vociferous now and began chanting, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" as I continued using her backdoor. After a while, Amy cried out, "FUCK ME HARDER, TONY!". Amy let go of her ass cheeks and raised her torso up. Jane, immediately told Jenny to pull on Amy's nipples hard. Jane made her way around Amy, laid next to her and then reached under her to finger Amy's clit. In minutes, Amy cried out, "OH MY FUCKING GOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING SO HARD!" Amy collapsed onto the bed pulling me from her ass.

Jane asked Jenny, "Do you want Tony to finish in you?" Jenny looked like she had won the lottery! She grabbed the tube of KY, quickly smeared some on her anus, turned around on her knees, spread her ass and told me to fuck her ass hard! I shoved my cock into Jenny's asshole and began pounding away.

After a while Jenny looked at me and cried out, "GOD, I LOVE THIS! FUCK ME! USE ME! FUCK MY ASS, TONY!" I reached between Jenny's arms, grabbed her tits and pulled her up so I could kiss her while I pounded her anus. Jane, seeing an opportunity, moved around in front of Jenny and began licking Jenny's very aroused pussy and sucking on her clit. Within seconds, Jenny cried out, "OH MY GOD, I'M CUMMING!" I pinched and pulled on Jenny's nipples very hard while Jane continued sucking on Jenny's clit. Jenny began convulsing because of the intense sensations she was experiencing. Her orgasms were coming non-stop as Jane and I kept up our pressure. Finally, my own orgasm hit me. With a mighty roar, I let loose with volley after volley of my semen into Jenny's bowel.

When my orgasm had finished, I lay back on the bed. Jane, very gently, laid Jenny beside Amy and lay beside me. "Wow, you really did a number on those two! I think they may sleep for a week! They've both, probably, have had the best Christmas of their lives!"

"What about you," I asked? "Has your Christmas been okay?"

Jane smiled, kissed me and said, "Every day I spend with you is the best day of my life! It doesn't have to Christmas or my birthday because being with you, knowing you love me makes it the best day ever!"

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. We lay there for quite some time and I think I nodded off for a while. When I awoke, Jane was still in my arms while Jenny and Amy were asleep in each other's arms. When she saw I was awake, Jane asked, "Would you care to join me in the shower?" I grinned and said I would love to. We both got out of bed and headed for our bathroom. We stood and kissed for a couple of minutes while we waited for the water to warm up. When we, finally, got in we continued kissing with increased ardor. We soaped each other up spending extra time with each other's genitals. After a while Jane whispered into my ear, "Would you take me at the vanity?" I nodded, so Jane pulled me by the hand out of the shower and stood facing the mirror. While she folded a towel to rest her head on, I reached around with one hand to fondle her breasts and fondle her pussy with the other.

Jane's pussy was super wet, probably stemming from watching me fuck Amy and then Jenny earlier. When she had the towel ready, she turned, kissed me and said, "Fuck my pussy to get your cock nice and wet and then fuck my ass hard. Okay?" I nodded and then she turned from me and leaned down resting her head on the towel. I popped my cock into Jane's waiting pussy and began fucking her fast and hard. Jane was moaning loudly and then cried out, "OH FUCK, TONY THAT FEELS SO GOOD!" I looked in the mirror to see Jane staring at me with a big smile. Her breasts were swaying to and fro as I fucked her pussy. After a while, Jane grabbed a tube of lube and quickly smeared some on her rosebud. When she had finished, she yelled, "FUCK MY ASS NOW, TONY! FUCK ME THE WAY YOU KNOW I LIKE IT!"

I pulled from Jane's pussy and then shoved myself in to the hilt in her ass. Jane cried out, "OH FUCK YEAH! FUCK ME LIKE YOU DID AMY AND JENNY! POUND ME TONY! MAKE ME CUM!" As I was pounding into Jane I noticed Jenny poke her head into the bathroom. I motioned for her to come in and told her to get under Jane and to do what she did to Jane's clit before, with her tongue. Jenny smiled, got on her knees and buried her head into Jane's pussy. Within seconds Jane cried out, "MY GOD, JENNY! I'M FUCKING CUMMING SO HARD!"

Jenny's face must have been soaked from all of Jane's girl cum, I know my legs were. Jane was coming to the end of her tether as she cried out, "I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!" I pulled out of Jane and then she lowered herself to the floor. Jenny smiled, stood up, turned around and spread her cheeks yet again. Without thinking, I thrust into Jenny's backdoor for the second time that day and began pounding her again. I wasn't too far off from cumming and told Jenny that. Jenny cried out, "TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO COME BECAUSE I WANT YOU IN MY MOUTH!" I continued battering Jenny's tight ass for a few more minutes until I felt my climax strike.

I yelled out, "I'M CUMMING JENNY!" I pulled out of Jenny's ass and then she turned while kneeling and grabbed my cock. I began firing my load before she got me in her mouth, taking the first salvo on her nose and cheek. When she got me into her mouth, Jenny reached behind me and pulled on my ass hard forcing my cock into her throat where I continued pumping my sperm. When the pulsing stopped, Jenny slowly pulled her head back while raking her teeth on my cock. When I was out of her mouth, she took in a deep breath and pulled me back into her throat. She continued doing this until I began shrinking.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers
1...345678