Year Two with Jane and Tony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
820 Followers

The two girls hugged each other and then began kissing. The kissing got rather passionate after a while. When they broke apart, Jane said, "Well, now you can help each other during those 'periods of forced abstinence' you were complaining about, Sofia!"

They both laughed and looked at each other. Sofia then said, "Yeah, maybe as a stop gap, but we both still want cock!" Cindy nodded vehemently at what Sofia said, causing Jane and I to laugh. Cindy, Sofia and I all took a shower together and then went down stairs to see about some food.

Jane and I saw to lunch while Sofia showed Cindy around the house. Astrid, Axel and Barb joined us as we all ate. Cindy, once her nerves were gone, was quite the chatterbox. She kept us entertained with stories from her small town and her days on the gymnastics team at her high school. Astrid said, "Wow, I bet someone could come up with all sorts of great sex positions with you!" Cindy blushed and then looked at Jane and I.

Axel chirped in, "It looks like somebody already has!" This caused Cindy to blush even more.

"I'm sure Axel can come up with a few for you Cindy in that lecherous head of his," Astrid replied

Axel laughed and said, "I'm sure you can too, love!" Astrid winked at him and they both laughed.

When lunch was over, Sofia stood and said, "We have to get back. I have a bunch of studying to do. Thanks for everything you guys."

As they were dressing, Cindy said, "Yes, thank you so much."

Jane hugged both girls and said, "Cindy, the same thing applies to you as it does to Sofia. You are welcome in our home at any time. Even without Sofia, if you need to. Sofia, thanks for bringing Cindy along. I'm sure we have another person in our extended family."

Both girls kissed us and then headed out the door. A couple of moments later there was a knock at the door. I looked out the window and saw Pearl standing there. I called out, "Just a moment Pearl. I will be right with you."

Pearl laughed and said, "It's alright, Tony. I can see you all running around naked through the windows all of the time. You won't upset me."

I cracked the door and put my head through and said, "Are you sure. It's not a problem to throw some clothes on."

Pearl looked at me, smiled and said, "It's quite alright. When we were younger, my husband and I used to go to a nudist resort every year in the Dominican Republic."

I opened the door and let Pearl in the house and then closed the door. Jane came into the room and said hello to Pearl as if we were always naked around her. Pearl said, "Ooh, nice piercings. Well, the reason I stopped by was because I need a ride to the eye doctor next week. It's just for a check-up but the eye dilation doesn't allow me to drive. Would any of you be able to help me?"

We called Barb, Astrid and Axel into the room and they all smiled as they saw us talking to Pearl in the nude. We explained the problem and then checked our calendars. Astrid said she was free during the time required and Jane told her she could take her car. Pearl thanked us and then said, "God, I wish I was 40 years younger!" We all laughed with her at that as she left.

"Well, I guess we don't have to worry about dressing for Pearl anymore," I said.

******************

The next weekend had us celebrating Barb's birthday. Astrid baked her a cake, while Jane and I made her favorite meal, which was lasagna and garlic bread. Sofia and Cindy came to help celebrate with us. When we got to the presents Sofia gave her a tube of KY with a red ribbon around it. Everyone laughed, but Barb gave Sofia a big kiss and hug and thanked her for her thoughtful gift. Astrid and Axel gave her a fancy 'body massager" vibrator. Barb thanked them profusely and said she couldn't wait to try it out.

Jane then handed Barb our gift. I was unable to go with Jane to get our gift, so I was unaware of what Jane bought. The box was fairly large and seemed rather heavy. When Barb opened the box, she threw her hands to her mouth in surprise and gasped when she saw what was in it. The first thing she pulled out was a ball gag (I had no idea what the thing was until Jane whispered to me what it was used for). The next item was a blindfold and then a leather 'flogger' (a whip type thing that looks a bit like a cat-o-nine tails). Barb was flushed with excitement as she pulled the last item from the box. It looked like a harness of some sort with a large black appendage. Jane whispered to me that it was a 'strap-on' dildo and that if I ever felt a little kinky she could now fuck my ass!

Barb thanked us profusely and asked if we could use her new toys on her now. Jane, never missing an opportunity said, "Yes, by all means. If all of you would accompany me into the basement...I have another surprise for Barb."

We all followed Jane into the basement as she led us to the exercise room that Jane's father, Stan, had created for us when he bought the house. We never used it and I forgot all about it, but, apparently, Jane hadn't forgotten. When we entered the room, I recognized the metal rack near one wall that was meant to hold weights. The rack ran from floor to ceiling with a series of horizontal metal tubes spaced a foot apart and the tubes ran about 5 feet across. There was enough space for a person to walk between the rack and the wall. At some point in time, Jane had had several 'd-rings' planted into the floor at different intervals. Apparently, she had been planning this for quite a while.

Jane pulled Barb up to the rack and asked Barb if she was ready for her real birthday present? Barb was shaking with anticipation as she breathily said, "Oh my god yes! This is going to be the best birthday ever!" Sofia had brought the box with all of Barb's presents in it and set it on a table near Jane. Jane reached in and pulled the blindfold out first and placed it over Barb's eyes. Next she grabbed the ball gag and placed it in Barb's mouth after giving her a deep kiss. From another box Jane grabbed four sets of cuffs and proceeded to put them on Barb's wrists and ankles. Jane then pulled Barb up to the rack and attached her wrists to a bar that was about 2 feet above her head and to the outside pole so Barb stood with her arms outstretched above her head. Jane then told Barb to move her feet backwards and to spread her legs wide so that Jane could attach Barbs ankles to a couple of the d-rings. When she was finished, Barb was stretched out in a forward leaning position with her breasts hanging down and her pussy and anus open for everyone to see.

Jane asked Barb, "So, do you like it so far?"

Barb nodded and tried to speak but the words were garbled due to the ball gag. Jane then walked up to Barb and whispered into her ears as she ran her hands all over Barbs body. Barb's pussy was dripping; she was so excited and Jane ran her fingers through it getting her fingers all wet. Jane then grabbed the flogger and said, "If you want things to stop you need to hum 'Happy Birthday' as loud as you can, okay? Barb nodded. "I want you to hum it for me now." Barb hummed happy birthday. "So, if this gets to be too much for you we will stop immediately when we hear you hum, okay?" Again, Barb nodded. "Good. Now if you want something done harder to you I want you to nod your head, okay?" Barb nodded again. "Alright the last thing is if something is too hard and you want it easier, shake your head 'no'. Understood?" Barb nodded, yet again.

Jane then took the flogger and let the leather thongs drift across the skin of Barb's back and ass for a minute or two causing Barb to moan loudly until Jane let Barb have a good swat with it across her ass cheeks. Barb squealed and then nodded her head. "Harder, okay,' Jane said. She then brought the leather across her ass again but harder. Barb squealed again and nodded again as well. Jane lashed her once more, seemingly very hard, causing Barb to squeal again but she held her head still. Jane now knew how hard to flog Barb and set to work on her body. Jane kept the interval between strikes different so that Barb wouldn't know when to expect them.

Barb's ass was crimson as were her upper thighs so Jane moved her lashings to Barb's breasts causing them to turn red as well. She then flogged her belly and back with Barb moaning constantly and drooling around her ball gag. Jane then said, "Just a little more and we will be done with phase one." Jane then let the leather thongs run down the crack of Barb's ass and down to her pussy, moving it up and down like a marionette until 'CRACK' as Jane thrashed her pussy and asshole. Barb screamed into the ball gag and Jane waited for Barb to hum or shake her head no. Barb did neither so Jane let her have it again. "CRACK" and again Barbed screamed but no humming. Jane thrashed Barb's pussy 5 more times and then stopped. All of a sudden, it looked as though Barb was peeing but there wasn't enough liquid. It then dawned on us that Barb had had an orgasm!

Jane ran her hands over Barb's red ass gently while until she took the handle of the flogger and worked in and out of Barb's pussy. Once she got it good and wet she then worked the handle into Barb's ass and left it there like she had a tail. I had been glued to what Jane was doing to Barb and hadn't really looked at the others. Sofia and Cindy were sitting next to each other on a small table frigging their pussy's like mad. Astrid was doing the same thing while she stood. Axel was, lazily, stroking himself and I noticed I had a huge erection. Jane went back to the box and grabbed the body massager, plugged it into the wall and then placed it on Barb's clit. Barb began moaning again as Jane held the massager steadily against Barb. After a while the vibrations took their toll as Barb started cumming but Jane didn't relent and held the vibrator against Barb's clit. Barb began having constant climaxes and began squirming trying to get away from her, now, tormentor. Finally, Barb began shaking her head so Jane pulled the vibrator from her pussy.

Barb was hanging from her shackles breathing fast with a sheen of sweat over her entire body. Jane asked Barb if she wanted to continue and Barb nodded that she did. Jane went over to the second box that had the wrist and ankle cuffs, grabbed the weights that Jane had purchased in Copenhagen and then began hanging them from Barb's nipple piercings. Barb moaned as she felt her nipples stretch with the heavy weights pulling them down. They dangled sensuously as they hung from Barb's body. Jane then took the two smaller ones and hung those on Barb's 'triangle' piercing. Every little movement caused the weights in the triangle to stimulate Barb's clitoris. Barb managed several orgasms, again, while just standing there.

Jane grabbed the flogger and shoved the handle in and out of Barb's ass a few times before she walked backed to Barb's birthday box. She grabbed the strap-on harness and began putting it on. It looked as though there was a part that went into Jane but the majority of the large black cock was for Barb's benefit. The thing looked to be over a foot long and only slightly smaller in diameter than our friend Rufus. Jane walked up behind Barb, positioned herself at Barb's vagina and then swiftly inserted the dildo deep into Barb. Barb screamed as Jane began fucking Barb hard. The handle of the flogger was still buried in Barb's ass, so, for all intents and purposes, Barb was being double penetrated. Jane fucked Barb hard and fast causing the weights on Barb's piercings to swing and pull on her nipples and clit.

Jane reached up and loosened the ball gag letting it drop from Barb's mouth but still hanging around her neck. Once her mouth was free, Barb cried out, "THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'VE WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG! FUCK ME HARD! OH, THANK YOU!" Jane was doing a pretty admirable job keeping up a fast tempo and then all of a sudden she pulled out and away from Barb. Jane walked over to Barb's box and grabbed the KY tube with the ribbon and slathered a large amount all up and down her phallus. She then walked over to Barb and pulled the flogger handle out of Barb and began squeezing a large amount of the lube into Barb's gaping behind. Jane then positioned the tip at Barb's anus and then steadily pushed into her. Barb moaned loudly as Jane went deeper and deeper into her bowel. When Jane had 2/3 of the thing in her she stopped but Barb said, 'deeper'. Jane pushed another inch in and Barb, again, said, "DEEPER! GIVE IT ALL TO ME! THEN FUCK ME LIKE THE ANAL SLUT I AM!" Jane shoved all of it in and began to fuck Barb's ass like a person possessed.

Jane's hips were slapping against Barb's ass cheeks as she gave her everything she had. Finally, Barb had a massive orgasm and began humming 'Happy Birthday', signifying she had had enough. Axel and Astrid went to disconnect Barb's ankles and then her wrists, while I went to help Jane into a chair. Jane looked up at me and said, "My god, Tony! I didn't know your job was so strenuous when you fucked me. I'm exhausted!"

When Axel and Astrid had Barb standing upright, they removed the blindfold from Barb's eyes and the ball gag that was hanging around her neck. She walked over to Jane and Jane stood up as they hugged each other tightly and kissed deeply. When they broke the kiss, Barb said, "That was the most wonderful birthday ever. I love you so much I could cry."

"Don't cry or you'll make me cry too," Jane said. "We should get you showered and into bed. Tony, I think Barb and I should be alone tonight, if you don't mind. Why don't you sleep in the bed down here with Sofia and Cindy, I think they're pretty worked up!"

I told Jane that was no problem. I went upstairs to grab my toothbrush and then went into the downstairs bathroom with Cindy and Sofia close behind where we all brushed our teeth. The three of us retired into the basement bedroom that was, originally, intended to be used during tornado warnings. Pavel had stayed down here during our post-wedding party, but it hadn't been used since. Jane must have anticipated using it tonight because she had changed the sheets earlier. I was pretty horny after Barb's birthday present and as I laid in the middle of the bed my penis was sticking straight up. I looked at Sofia and Cindy and they were both looking at me with anticipation.

"So, how do you want to do this," I asked? Usually, Jane was the arbiter in these situations, so I wasn't used to making decisions.

Sofia said, "Can Cindy and I 69 while you fuck my ass and then, when I've had enough, we can switch places, because I know Cindy wants you in her ass again?"

I looked at Cindy as she said, "Oh my god, yes! I want you in my ass again so bad!"

I chuckled at the two of them and allowed them to get into their 69. I opened the night stand drawer and pulled out the omnipresent tube of KY. As I kneeled down behind Sofia, I took the opportunity to give Cindy a kiss. I then moved up to Sofia's anus and began licking and prodding her with my tongue garnering loud moans from Sofia. I then lubed Sofia with the KY as well as myself and slowly plunged into Sofia's backdoor. Cindy must have taken Sofia's 'triangle' between her lips because Sofia had a massive orgasm right away. I was sodomizing Sofia at a good rate while Cindy kept the pressure on Sofia's 'triangle' so we managed to keep Sofia in a constant orgasmic state.

After a while Sofia told us to stop as she couldn't take anymore. I pulled out of her, allowing her to roll off of Cindy. Sofia laid on the bed panting and shaking from so many orgasms, it was obvious she was in no state to continue. Cindy rolled around so I was between her legs while she was on her back. She held her arms out to me and said, "Take me like this so I can see your face and kiss you. Will you fuck my pussy first?"

I smiled and said, "I will do whatever you like."

As I crawled between Cindy's legs, she grabbed my penis and positioned me at her opening. I pushed forward gently as I felt her legs wrap around my backside. She pulled my head down towards her and she kissed me. The kiss was a little tentative at first but got more passionate by the second. She pulled me into her with her heels after every time I pulled back. She was increasing the tempo constantly as I repeatedly sawed in and out of her hot, wet pussy. The situation was electric as we kept up our hard pounding and I felt my own orgasm building. I looked into Cindy's eyes as I broke our kiss and gasped, "I'm cumming!"

Cindy smiled and whispered, "Cum in me! I want to feel you shoot your seed deep into my womb!" Moments later I erupted inside of Cindy, flooding her insides with my sperm. As I erupted Cindy cried out with her own climax. She shook in my arms as I pulsed into her body. I made a move to roll off of her but she held me tight with her arms and legs. We laid together like that for quite a while until she, finally, loosened her grip. I rolled off of her and was now lying between she and Sofia. We all crawled under the covers as Cindy turned off the bedside light. She whispered into my ear, "Thank you. That was the best sex I have ever had. Jane is right, you are a terrific lover. Oh...you still owe me one for my butt!"

I chuckled at that. Sofia then whispered, "Thank you both, also, for a wonderful night. Cindy, your tongue just gets better and better, and Tony, well, I love you. You are so wonderful."

Cindy reached over me and touched Sofia and then said, "I need to get a piercing on my clit so I can cum like you, Jane and Barb!"

Sofia then asked, "Tony, do you think Rufus will be open tomorrow?"

"I'm sure he is...and if he isn't, well, we'll just call him at home!"

"Cindy, you'll like Rufus. He did my piercings," Sofia said.

Our conversation died away and we fell into a comfortable sleep.

In the morning, Sofia told Jane about Cindy's desire to get pierced. Jane smiled and then called Rufus' shop. They spoke for a while and then Jane disconnected. "Rufus says he looks forward to our visit and he's going to call Ronnie to stop by. It will be nice to see those two again."

At about this time Barb walked into the kitchen. We all hugged and kissed her and asked how she felt. "I feel great and I just want to thank all of you for the best birthday I have ever had."

After we ate our breakfast Jane, Sofia, Cindy and I all piled into Jane's car and headed for Rufus' tattoo and piercing parlor. When we arrived, we were greeted with hugs and kisses from both Rufus and Ronnie. We all stood around and talked for quite a while until we got to the reason why we were there. "Our newest friend, Cindy, would like to avail herself of your talents. Cindy, this is Rufus and he's yours to command."

Rufus smiled and asked, "What may I do for you?"

"I want piercings like Sofia and Jane, if I may," Cindy answered.

"Okay, let's go in back and see what we have to work with," Rufus replied. "Oh, by the way, I got my first consignment of jewelry from Nils yesterday! Would you like to see?" We all admired Nils' jewelry and complemented Rufus on how he had it displayed. "He even sent along some of the pictures that Jane and Astrid posed for. They're only torso shots so you won't be recognized. Now let's see to this pretty girl."

When all was said and done, Cindy got her nipples pierced and got a 'triangle' piercing as well. On the drive home, Jane lectured Cindy on the need for impeccable hygiene as did Sofia. As we sat around the house, Cindy kept getting up to look at herself in the mirror with a big smile. "It was very nice of Rufus to pierce me for free and to give me this lovely jewelry. I promised him I would show it off in the dorm showers to the other girls and tell them where the best place to go was!"

Sofia said, "Yeah, I have done that a lot already. Between the two of us our entire dorm will be headed his way!"

***********************

Kalavo
Kalavo
820 Followers