Year Two with Jane and Tony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

The next morning after breakfast, Jane, Barb and I piled into her car and headed for a florist shop before going to the hospital to visit Pearl. When we walked into the room we saw that Wilfred, Maggie and their two kids were visiting. We knocked on her door and were greeted with smiles all around. We showed Pearl the flowers we brought and then set them next to several other bouquets that Pearl had received.

"Thanks for coming," Pearl said. "I did it right this time! I can be such a klutz sometimes."

Jane asked, "What happened? How did you managed to break your leg?"

"I wasn't paying attention to where I was going while coming downstairs and missed a step. It was really stupid of me. Now I'm stuck in here for several weeks. Wilfred told me that you would keep an eye on the house. Thanks so much, you all are such great neighbors!"

"It's our pleasure," I said. "You are a great neighbor too!"

"You're very sweet, Tony," Pearl replied. "I'm not too sure how much longer I'm going to be able to stay there. We were just discussing that before you came in. It's getting to be very hard keeping up with the place. I think I'm going to sell it before long."

"I'll buy it from you," Barb said. "Whatever you want for it." We all stared at Barb for a few seconds causing her to smile and blush. "I think we could use some more room. We can help Cindy and Sofia by getting them out of the dorms. And, who knows what other friends we will make in the next few years. Besides, property is a good investment from what I understand."

Pearl looked at Barb, smiled and then said, "Barb, I think that is a wonderful idea. Wilfred and Maggie don't want it since they have their own place. You kids have so many friends coming and going that I'm sure you can use the extra room. Wilfred, what do you think?"

Wilfred looked from his mother and then at Barb and then said, "Can you afford it? It would be nice to know the place is in the hands of friends. Mom really loves that old place and, well, so do I, having grown up there."

"Tell you what," Barb said, "Call my attorney, Bob Malkus, he's a really nice man. He's currently handling my affairs. I'll call him on Monday and tell him what we would like to do. You should have the place appraised and decide on how much you would like to sell it for and we can go from there."

Pearl laughed and said, "Well, that sounds good. How do you know all of this stuff, Barb?"

Barb blushed and said, "My Dad was into real estate so I must have picked up a few things."

"So," Jane said, "Would you like us to bring your mail every day or every other day?"

"Why don't you just bring it whenever you come by."

Jane laughed and said, "Okay! Every day it is!"

Everyone laughed. We all talked for a while until we saw that Pearl was getting uncomfortable and a little tired. We all gave Pearl kisses on her cheeks, shook hands with Wilfred and Maggie and then headed for home. On the drive home, we talked about Barb's idea of buying the house. I mentioned that it would, probably, require a good deal of work and upgrading. Her kitchen is pretty old fashioned. I also suggested that we call Stan to see if the guy who worked on our house could do the work.

When we got home we saw that Sofia was there. Jane asked, "How was your date with Blair? Did you have a good time?"

Sofia smiled and said, "We had a great time. He took me to a really nice restaurant downtown and then we walked around talking and stuff. We're going out again on Wednesday for coffee after school."

Jane smiled and said, "That sounds great. By the way, I don't know if the others told you or not, but Pearl fell and broke her leg."

"Oh no! She's such a nice lady," Sofia cried. "Have you been to see her?"

"Yeah, we just got back," Jane replied. "Cindy, you may be interested in this, too. It looks as though Barb is going to buy Pearl's house. Would you two like to get out of the dorms?"

Sofia and Cindy looked at each other and smiled before Cindy said, "That would be wonderful! The dorm is always so noisy. When do you think we would be able to move in?"

Jane said, "It won't be anytime soon. Barb has to close on the deal and then, we think, the place will require a fair amount of fixing up. I'd say no later than fall of next year but, probably, by spring term."

"Well, I can't wait," Cindy said. "What do you think, Sofia?"

Sofia said, "The sooner the better!"

***********************

A couple of weeks after Thanksgiving weekend, we were all sitting around the house on a Friday evening. It was around 11pm when Sofia came banging into the house with Blair in tow. They didn't stop to say hello or anything as Sofia made a beeline for the basement door. Jane looked at me, smiled and said, "I think Blair is about to have the night of his life!"

Barb giggled and said, "You're probably right, Sofia has been wanting him to make the move for a while now. I think her level of patience just ran out! By the way, yesterday was Evan's 18th birthday, I think I will bake him a cake in celebration. Should we get him a present? He has turned out to be a great kid."

Jane looked at Barb and asked, "Did you have anything in mind?"

Barb grinned, kind of sheepishly, and said, "Well, I did have an idea. I think Cindy is kind of sweet on him and I wouldn't mind, you know, showing him the ropes a little."

Jane laughed and said, "I bet you wouldn't! Tell you what, perhaps we can get our naked Saturday's back! Blair should have noticed we were all sitting her naked while Sofia pulled him through and tomorrow, Evan will be old enough to deal with it as well."

I chuckled and said, "Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day!"

The next morning found Axel and I having coffee together and we both sat naked. Nobody was sure if Blair had stayed the night with Sofia or not. After a while Barb wandered down and sat next to me with her cup of coffee. The three of us were laughing and talking when Sofia emerged from the basement. When she saw us, she smiled and continued into the kitchen. Behind her was Blair who was saying something to Sofia. When he got into the kitchen and noticed that we were all naked he stopped and looked from Axel to Barb and then to me. "You weren't kidding, were you Sofia," Blair said.

"Why doesn't anybody believe me? First Cindy and now you. I don't know why I bother telling anybody anything anymore," Sofia laughed out!

Blair laughed and said, "I'll never doubt you again!"

Sofia raised an eyebrow, looked at Blair and said, "Really? What would you say if I told you that I run around this house naked all of the time? And, what would you say if I told you that Tony, here, was the first person I had ever had sex with? And, what would you say if I told you..."

Sofia never finished the sentence because Blair had pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. It was amusing to watch because Sofia just melt into Blair's arms. When the kiss finished, Blair looked deep into Sofia's eyes and said, "I'll believe anything you tell me."

Sofia smiled and said, "Good, because I think I love you!"

Blair's smile was huge and made his handsome face all the better looking. He took Sofia's face in his hands and said, "I love you, too! I have loved you from the moment I saw you." The couple kissed again as Jane and Astrid came into the kitchen.

"Did we miss something," asked Jane?

Barb had tears in her eyes but was smiling as she said, "Only one of the most romantic declarations of love I have ever heard!"

Axel and I chuckled as I got up to get coffee for Sofia, Blair, Jane and Astrid. Sofia then began peeling off her clothes while Blair looked a little panic stricken. Sofia said to Blair, "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. I like being naked but it may take you a little while to get used to it. You can join us when you are ready." She then kissed him and then sat down at the table. It was pretty obvious that Blair was sporting quite an erection and he was embarrassed about it.

Jane walked up to Blair and said, "Don't be embarrassed, Tony and Axel always have a stiffy around here. You'll get used to it."

At about this time we heard the front door close as Cindy shouted, "Evan and I are here. Where is everybody?"

Jane called out, "We're in the kitchen."

Blair's eyes got wide as he said, "Evan is going to freak out when he sees all of you naked!"

As Evan walked into the room his eyes got real wide as he took in Jane and Astrid who were standing in front of him. Jane walked up to him, pulled him into a hug, gave him a peck on is lips and said, "Happy birthday, Evan!" After Jane released Evan, Astrid walked over to him and did the same thing followed by Barb. Cindy also hugged Evan but kissed him quite a bit harder before letting him go. The last one was Sofia who hugged him tightly and whispered into his ear, "See how much better it is when you treat women well and with respect. We all like you a lot when you aren't being an idiot. Happy birthday."

Evan stood there stunned for a few minutes before he said, "I really want to apologize to all of you and, especially, to Sofia for being such a mindless cretin on Halloween. All of you have been nothing but nice to me and I don't deserve it. I am trying to change and be a better person and I have all of you to thank for it...thanks. So, am I supposed to get naked as well?"

Jane smiled and said, "Only if you want to. Don't feel pressured. If you do get naked and get an erection don't let that embarrass you...it happens, it's nature!"

After a while Barb said, "If you ask her nicely, Astrid will probably make you her famous Swedish pancakes!"

Astrid looked at Evan and said, "You don't even need to ask!"

We all let out a roar of approval because Astrid's pancakes were a house favorite. Just before we were going to eat, Blair excused himself and went down into the basement for a few minutes. When he emerged, he was as naked as the rest of us. "When in Rome..." Blair said.

Evan, seeing his brother had stripped decided, what the hell and stripped off his clothes as well. When Cindy looked him over she smiled widely. As we ate Blair and Sofia sat next to each other staring into one another's eyes. When they had finished eating, Sofia stood up and dragged Blair back down into the basement.

Evan watched his brother disappear down the steps and asked, "Where are they going?" Cindy walked up next to Evan and whispered into his ear. When she had finished, Evan looked at her with eyes wide. All of a sudden Evan's penis began enlarging as he stood there.

When Cindy saw it, she smiled and asked, "Do you need some help with that?" Before Evan could reply Cindy dropped to her knees and took Evan's cock into her mouth and began sucking on his length. After a few moments, Barb kneeled down next to Cindy and whispered into her ear. When Barb had finished, Cindy turned to her, smiled, nodded, stood up and began dragging Evan upstairs by his erection with Barb close behind.

Before we knew it, Jane, Astrid, Axel and I were left alone in the kitchen. Jane looked at me and said, "Tony, I think we need to take a shower! Why don't you hurry upstairs after doing the dishes!" I smiled, nodded and began working on cleaning the kitchen knowing what I had to look forward too! Astrid said the same thing to Axel who quickly pitched in to help me. We had the kitchen squared away in 15 minutes and both headed upstairs to our treats. As I went through my bedroom to get to the shower, I saw Barb was straddling Evan's face while Cindy was straddling his cock while both women were kissing.

When I got to the bathroom, Jane was already in the shower. I stood for a moment taking in her beauty as the water cascaded off her body. As I got into the water Jane pulled me in for a passionate kiss and hug. "Have I mentioned, lately, how much I love and adore you?" I asked when we had broken our kiss. "You are more beautiful to me each and every day!"

Jane smiled at me and said, "I love you, too. Now let's get cleaned up so we can get back downstairs."

I looked at Jane puzzled and asked, "Really?"

Jane laughed and said, "No, not really. Let's get out of this shower so you can fuck my ass the way you know I want it. I'm going to put my chains on while you lick my ass and then you are going to fuck me until I cum at least 10 times!"

We got out of the shower and moved to the center of the vanity. As I kneeled behind Jane she reached for her chains that she had laid out earlier. I pulled her cheeks apart and began lapping from her pussy to her anus. Jane moaned a few times while I licked her. When she had her chains in place linking her piercings together, she bent over and laid her head on the counter top. I began licking her anus and probing it with my tongue, preparing her for my assault. I then grabbed the tube of KY that was at hand to begin lubing Jane up. "Don't spend time with your fingers, just get your cock into me as soon as possible!"

I squirted some of the lube onto her rosebud and then squirted some on my cock and smeared it around. I then stood up and positioned myself behind Jane as I looked into the reflection of her eyes in the mirror. Jane smiled at me, blew me a kiss and said, "Fuck me hard, Tony! Make me scream in ecstasy! Do it! Fuck my ass, Tony!" I took my rock-hard erection, placed it at Jane's backdoor and then shoved it up her ass just as she asked! "OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES! POUND ME, TONY! MAKE ME CUM FROM FUCKING MY ASS!"

Jane had her first climax, almost, immediately! She was so worked up she came again as the chain connecting her flailing breasts pulled on the 'triangle' piercing at her clitoris. When she had her second orgasm she cried out, "OH, FUCK! THAT'S TWO! MAKE ME CUM, TONY!" I was so riled up with lust I just pounded into Jane's butt as hard as I could. Before long Jane had had orgasm number three. My leg was soaked as she squirted each time. I decided since she wanted it rough that I would slap her ass a few times as well.

When the subject of spanking was first brought up over the summer, I was loath to strike Jane. However, she and Debbie pointed out that it was pleasurable pain and that they liked it, so, periodically I would slap her ass a few times to enhance her pleasure. I slapped her ass very hard on her right cheek leaving my handprint on her beautiful white ass cheek. Her reaction was immediate as she screamed out, "YES! SPANK ME AGAIN!" as she climaxed once again yelling out orgasm number four. I slapped her left cheek even harder, causing Jane to moan with pleasure. I looked at Jane's face reflected in the mirror and all I saw was wanton lust in her eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back as I bent over her back. I reached down and 'SMACK' as I slapped her right breast. She came again as I slapped her large, pendulous breasts over and over.

I could feel my own orgasm begin welling up in my loins but I had given Jane just 7 of the 10 orgasms she wanted. I had to forestall my orgasm while I tried to think of something else to get her off three more times. I looked on the counter and saw a tallish bottle of skin cleanser sitting there. I grabbed it, pulled out of Jane's anus, bent over and inserted the bottle into Jane's pussy. I pushed the bottle in as far as it would go and then stood up and returned my cock to her ass. The respite calmed my need to climax and the added sensations caused Jane to have another orgasm. Only two to go!

I then went for the old standby that I hadn't used since Jane had her nipples pierced. I reached down and took each of Jane's nipples in my hands and pinched them as hard as I could, another one of Jane's pleasurable pains. This action caused orgasm number 9 as I felt Jane squirt me, yet again. My last trick was to continue pinching Jane's nipples while I pulled them out as far as I could. The attached chain pulled her 'triangle' putting constant pressure on Jane's clit while the pain in her tits pushed her over the edge. "OH FUCK, TONY! CUM IN MY ASS YOU WONDERFUL MAN!"

I didn't need any more encouragement and let loose with a mighty roar as my spunk filled Jane's bowel. I don't think I had ever cum as hard as I did then. Jane and I collapsed onto the bathroom floor gasping for breath. After a while, Barb poked her head in and asked if we were okay. Jane looked up at her, smiled and said, "I'm perfect, thanks. How are you? Is Evan having fun?"

Barb giggled and said, "Evan is fine. It turns out Evan was a virgin. He isn't anymore and he has been a very considerate lover. He was taken aback by what he was hearing in here, but, Cindy told him to be inspired to try to attain something as equally special someday. That girl is a pip!"

After twenty minutes, Jane and I got up and got back into the shower. We held each other tight and kissed while the warm water caressed our bodies. When we broke the kiss, I looked into Jane's eyes and said, "Don't ever make an orgasm quota for me again! I was getting desperate! Sorry I shoved that bottle into you. Desperate times called for desperate measures!"

Jane giggled and said, "I promise I will never do that to you again. But, it was fun. The bathroom rug needs washing; it's soaked by my girl cum! Seriously, thanks for doing that with me. I have never felt as sated as I do now. I'm also starving! Astrid's pancakes have been burned up!"

When we got downstairs, Jane and I began to make lunch. People began trickling in, all with contented smiles on their faces. The last to enter were Cindy and Evan. Barb pulled the cake she had made for him, lit the candles and we all sang happy birthday. Evan blushed and then blew out the candles. "I have to say that this has been the best birthday of my life! Thank you, all of you, especially Cindy and Barb!"

After lunch we ate cake and then wandered off for well-deserved naps. Later in the afternoon, Sofia, Cindy, Blair and Evan came to our room to say they had to go. We got up and kissed each other. Jane then told Cindy and Sofia, "Make sure you take some time to visit Pearl. She will begin to feel lonely. So, if we keep a constant barrage of people visiting her we will keep her spirits up."

***********************

Christmas was quickly approaching, which meant final exams and term papers in our world. It also meant a nice break from school was around the corner. Our house was going to be quiet as the bulk of our friends were going to their parent's homes for the holiday. Jane's parents were going to join us at our house with Barb, Astrid and Axel. The best Christmas news was that Pearl had been released from the hospital. She was going to spend the holiday with her son and family.

Barb closed on Pearls house the week before finals began and was now working with the contractor who had done the modifications on our house. The contractor said that the basic house was in very good shape. He suggested that the interior be gutted and rewired with an up to date electrical system, insulation in the walls and insulated windows. Barb wanted some additional bedrooms added to the upstairs and a dedicated study area built downstairs. She had been working with an architect and the contractor to finalize everything. The contractor said that he could start right away since winter was their dead time and he would personally oversee the work. He thought they might be done by the end of January if all went well.

One day, while in bed reading, Jane asked Barb if she was going to move into her new house or say with us. Barb pondered the question before saying, "I'm not sure. On the one hand, I want to be with you two, but, on the other, I think you two need a little more room in your lives. Besides I'll only be 40 feet away if I do move. I think it would be good for Sofia and Cindy if I was there with them. They seem to depend on me for emotional support, sometimes."

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers