Year Two with Jane and Tony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Jane smiled brightly at Barb and said, "I think this whole experience with the house has been great for your self-confidence. You have really taken charge of things and haven't been intimidated by either the contractor or the architect. I've been really impressed! I, also, agree that it may be wise for you to be available to Sofia and Cindy. Sofia loves you like a big sister and Cindy isn't too far behind. Whatever you choose to do, we will both support you because we love you dearly and never forget that."

Barb smiled and said, "I know you do and that is something I'll never forget."

Jane's folks arrived the morning of Christmas Eve and were going to stay for several days. There was some lingering embarrassment about the Thanksgiving nudity faux pas, but that was quickly eased when Bettina began stripping off her clothes. While we were all sitting in the living room after dinner talking, there was a knock on the front door. Axel jumped up to answer it and came walking into the room with an elderly man dressed similarly to Santa Claus. Axel introduced us to Tomte, the Swedish version of Santa. It turns out that Tomte delivers presents in person on Christmas Eve. He reached into a bag and had a small gift for each of us. When he left, we all looked at Axel and Astrid and thanked them for sharing their culture with us. Our presents consisted of Swedish drinks like Aquavit and Absolut vodka, food stuff like Lingonberry jam and pickled herring and, of course, jewelry from our friend Nils.

On Christmas morning, Axel, Stan and myself were the first ones awake. We sat in the kitchen drinking our coffee when Stan asked, "Have you two looked outside? It's snowing really hard." Axel and I got up and looked behind the curtains and saw that there was a foot of snow on the ground. Everything looked so calm and peaceful with a blanket of snow. Jane and Barb were coming down stairs and asked what we were looking at, so, I pulled open the curtains to show them. They both 'oohed' and 'aahed', joined shortly by Astrid and Bettina.

Astrid made her famous Swedish pancakes for breakfast, which were always a treat. Once we cleaned up the kitchen after breakfast, we all went into the living room to open presents. I had bought Jane another autographed first edition of one of her favorite authors, while she got me an Apple watch. When we had finished with presents, Bettina and I got to work on Christmas dinner. We were going to have prime rib, scalloped potatoes, broccoli and Swedish limpa bread. Cooking with Bettina was a pleasure as she was so organized. Once we had the meat in the oven, I mandolined the potatoes while she grated the cheese and made the cheese sauce. When we put the potatoes in the oven, we both sat down and talked. It dawned on me that I had spent very little time alone with Jane's mother and talked to her only when Jane or Stan was around.

"Jane probably told you about our conversation at Thanksgiving," Bettina said. "She and I are very much alike, in so many ways. Are you happy with her?"

I was a bit taken aback by the question and was wondering what was driving it. I answered, "I have never been happier in my life. Why do you ask?"

Bettina looked at me and said, "We discussed the amount of sex that goes on here and I was afraid that, maybe, you thought Jane wasn't satisfying your needs or something."

I smiled and replied, "Frankly, I could do without a lot of the sex. Jane is more than enough for me but she likes it...a lot! I will do anything for Jane and if she wants me to have sex with other women or if she wants to have sex with other men and it makes her happy, then that's what we will do. I will tell you this, I will never cheat on her because she is the one I love, and I know she will never cheat on me. There really is no need."

Bettina smiled and said, "Good! That's what I wanted to hear. I love my daughter very much and I want to know she's happy. I really didn't doubt you because Jane gave me the exact same answer you gave. I apologize if I upset you."

"You didn't upset me, but you did startle me a bit," I said. "You need never worry about our love because it will never fade...ever!" Bettina smiled, leaned across the table and gave me a kiss on the cheek. When she sat back down, I said, "You know what's really weird...getting kissed by your naked Mother-in-law!"

Bettina looked at me for a second and then burst out laughing as did I. "My god, you're right about that! By the way, I noticed all of the women here have had their nipples and genitals pierced and all have the same looking jewelry. What's the story?"

I told Bettina about Jane deciding to get pierced while we were in Europe. "Originally, she wanted loops for jewelry to hang weights from, because she thought it was erotic and because she likes a fair amount of pain. The clitoral piercing Jane got is called a 'triangle' which runs the jewel directly under the clitoris and gives superior stimulation. A young woman in Copenhagen mentioned that if you connect a chain between the breasts and the 'triangle' that the natural motion of the breasts would pull on the 'triangle' thus giving additional stimulation during sex. Apparently, it's best with women with larger breasts like Jane, Barb and Astrid. The other women got pierced because they saw just how much Jane liked the chain. The jewelry is made by a friend of Astrid and Axel's in Stockholm. He's the same guy who did our wedding and engagement rings."

Bettina looked at me and then said, "Wow! My daughter is really something! And I thought I was wild when I was younger. So, I'm interested in getting pierced myself. I wasn't kidding when I asked why I wasn't included. I think they all look great and the enhanced stimulation thing sounds great." I told her about Rufus and that he carried Nils' jewelry if she was serious. "I want to do it but I want to surprise Stan and Jane, will you help me?"

I got on my phone and called Rufus. "Rufus, I'm sorry to bother you on Christmas but I have a special job I need to get done. Can you help me?"

Rufus told me that there was no problem and to meet him at the shop in 5 minutes. I told Bettina we could get it done now. She said that was great and that we needed to tell the others that we need to go to the store for something. She ran downstairs to get dressed while I went upstairs. We told everyone we needed to find a store for something we had forgotten and would be right back. When we got to Rufus' shop I introduced him to Jane's Mom and told him what she wanted. Rufus took care of her nipples and then checked to make sure she could handle a 'triangle', which she could. He began to explain about cleaning until I told him she was a medical doctor.

As we left the shop Bettina took Rufus' hand and said, "I'm really impressed by the cleanliness of your shop and the great work you did. Thank you so much and have a merry Christmas!" Rufus thanked us and then we left.

We got back before any of the timers had gone off. We stripped our clothes off and resumed our places in the kitchen. When the food was ready we took it to the dining room and called everyone to dinner. The food smelled great and I was starving, but I was having a hard time concealing my smile waiting for someone to notice Bettina's new jewelry. Finally, Jane said, "Everything looks and smells great. Thanks, Mom for coo...OH MY GOD! WHEN DID YOU GET PIERCED?" Everyone turned and looked at Bettina, her new gold jewelry shining brightly.

"Tonte returned and gave me another present because I have been a good girl all year!" Bettina raised her wine glass and said, "God Jul allesammans!"

Astrid and Axel laughed and said, "God Jul!"

The dinner conversation revolved around how we surreptitiously managed to get Bettina pierced. The meal was great and everyone had a good time. Everyone spent the rest of the day and evening talking and having fun while I got the snow blower out to clear our walks and Barb's. Later,I managed to link my new watch with my phone and was trying to see what all it would do. Finally, bedtime arrived and we all drifted off to our rooms.

As we lay in bed Barb said, "I liked what you and Bettina did. She looks really good with her piercings. We should get your Dad some chains for his birthday!"

Jane and I cracked up and then I told Jane about our conversation in the kitchen. Jane then said, "Well, Mom will know what they are for!"

Barb then said, "I'm kind of horny with all of this talk. Can I wear my chains?"

Jane laughed and said, "You sure can, as long as you eat me while Tony fucks you!"

"I'm going to get cleaned up, want to join me Jane," Barb asked? Jane smiled and followed Barb into the bathroom. I laid in bed smiling to myself and said, "Merry Christmas to me!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers