Year Two with Jane and Tony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers

Before long, Halloween had arrived. The trees had all changed colors and were falling to the ground. The temperatures were considerably cooler forcing us to wear sweaters and jackets outside. Axel was a great help with the yard work. It seemed we were constantly raking the leaves but neither of us complained as the cool air and the smell of the leaves was wonderful. Halloween was on a Saturday this year so Jane decided we should have a pumpkin carving party on Friday and then we could dress up in costumes to greet the trick or treaters on Saturday.

We invited all of our local friends to carve pumpkins. Jane and I had purchased 6 pumpkins for 12 of us to carve in teams of two. Debbie and Pavel were one team, Axel and Cindy were a team, Jane and Sofia were a team, Rufus and Denise were a team, Ronnie and Barb were a team and Astrid and I were a team. Jane had covered the dining room table with the tarps from the Wesson oil party and placed the pumpkins at intervals around the table. She had placed several bowls around to collect the seeds and other chunks from the carving along with knives and Sharpies.

"Okay, I'm going to set a timer for 1 hour as our time limit. Pearl will come around later and will be the neutral adjudicator for the prizes. Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Alright, ready...set...go!"

All of us addressed our pumpkins and evaluated what we wanted to do. Astrid was rather artsy so I gave her carte blanche on the design. She drew what looked like a very scary face and then we began to carve. First we cut a hole in the top and removed the guts and seeds. We then began on the face by carefully taking small cuts for precision. We finished with 5 minutes left and only Rufus/Denise and Debbie/Pavel still working. When the timer rang, Jane called out that everyone had to stop. Jane then called Pearl on her phone to come judge our work.

Pearl arrived with a couple of loaves of pumpkin bread in her arms. I relieved her from her burden as Jane showed her to the dining room. Pearl walked around the table several times inspecting each pumpkin in detail. When she was finished, she looked at Jane and nodded. "Our judge has made her decisions. Starting with 3rd place she will point to each winning pumpkin," Jane said. "So, third place is..." Pearl pointed to her choice causing Axel and Cindy to step forward. "Second place goes to..." Pearl then pointed to her second-place choice, which was Debbie and Pavel. "Okay the winner is..." The rest of us looked at each other nervously while Pearl walked around the table drawing out the tension a little longer and then she pointed to the 1st place winner. Denise and Rufus hugged each other as they yelled.

"I must say," Pearl said. "All of the pumpkins were very well done and very imaginative. Thank you for letting me join in on your fun."

Jane said, "Thank you for joining in. I have some hot cider going and we can cut up the pumpkin bread you brought."

"Thanks, but I think I will just head home," Pearl replied.

Jane saw Pearl to the door and then returned to say, "The awards ceremony will commence after our treats."

When we had finished the bread and cider, Jane brought out a bag and set three boxes down. "For third place..." Jane picked up a box and handed it to Cindy. She unwrapped the box, opened it up and pulled out a tube of KY jelly. "For second place..." Jane picked up the next package and handed it to Debbie. When she opened the box, she smiled as she pulled out a vibrating dildo. Debbie took the dildo and motioned like she was going to push it into Pavel's ass. Everyone got a good laugh out of that.

Jane picked up the third box and handed it to Denise. As she hefted the box, she said, "This box is very light." She opened it up only to find a note card inside. Denise read the card, "The winners of the contest must have sex while the rest of us watch using the other two prizes." Denise cried out, "Oh boy!" and then, immediately turned bright red. She then looked at Ronnie as if looking for permission.

"To the victor go the spoils," said Ronnie. While looking at Rufus she said, "You better make her cum hard!" Rufus grinned and took Denise in his arms and kissed her.

"So, how do you want to do this," Rufus asked?

"Well, I'd really like to take you in my ass while the vibrator is in my pussy, making a, sort of, DP," Denise replied.

Jane then said, "If everyone will follow me to the entertainment room, we can let the evening's winners take their prizes."

Jane had arranged seating in a semi-circle with an inflatable mattress in the middle. Rufus and Denise got on the mattress while the rest of us took seats. Denise was on her hands and knees and looked back at Rufus with a smile on her face. She handed him the vibrator and the tube of KY and then said, "Let the fun begin!" Rufus kneeled down behind Denise and began running it up and down along the slit of her vulva. He then turned it on and we could all here the buzzing, like an angry bee. He moved it up towards her clit and let it rest lightly on her clitoral piercing causing Denise to moan and groan very loudly until she had her first orgasm.

Once Denise calmed down, Rufus began running the vibrator in and out of her, now, very wet vagina. Denise was moaning in appreciation with what Rufus was doing for her. After a while Denise told Rufus she wanted him in her ass. Rufus left the vibrator deep in Denise's pussy and then began lubing up her rosebud. Once Rufus had 2 of his very large fingers inside Denise's rectum, she began crying out, "FUCK MY ASS, RUFUS! FUCK MY ASS!" Taking that as his cue, Rufus quickly lubed up his very large cock, positioned himself at Denise's opening and began to push inside of her.

With Denise's help, Rufus sank his massive penis all of the way into her in one shot. Denise groaned loudly and very lustfully as he penetrated her. He then began fucking her with a moderately fast tempo, causing her pendulous tits to swing and sway. Each time Rufus bottomed out, his balls tapped the bottom of the vibrator causing it to penetrate a little deeper. "OH MY GOD, YES! FUCK ME HARDER! YES! YES!" Denise screamed. Rufus was now pounding into Denise relentlessly. He had grabbed her breasts in both hands and was mashing them and squeezing them hard as he continued hammering her ass.

Rufus cried out, "I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM!" When Denise heard that she shot her right hand to her pussy and began working her clit with her fingers. With a mighty growl, Rufus buried himself into Denise's ass and dumped his load into her bowel. Moments later Denise's climax hit her as she cried out. The couple collapsed onto the mattress with Rufus rolling off of Denise.

The vibrator was still buzzing in Denise's pussy, so Debbie kneeled behind her friend and pulled it out slowly. When it was out, she held it up so everyone could hear the buzz and said, "Gives a dicking and keeps on ticking!" We all laughed except for Astrid and Axel who didn't understand the reference. When Denise had caught her breath, she rolled over to Rufus and kissed him. They kissed for a while and then got up off the mattress.

"Would anyone else like to take advantage of the air mattress," Jane asked? Cindy looked at Axel and then raised her hand. "Okay, our newest family member would like to jump into the arena!"

Cindy stood and pulled Axel up to his feet. She whispered into Axel's ear which caused him to grin widely. When she had finished, he told her okay. Cindy walked behind all of our chairs into the open area and then did a handstand. While in a handstand, she spread her legs wide into the splits causing her pussy to spread wide. Axel then leaned down, put his face to her pussy while wrapping his arms around her torso and lifting her up. Cindy wrapped her arms around Axel's ass and then took his cock deep into her mouth. They were both making all sorts of slurping noises as they orally pleased each other. Finally, Axel cried out that he needed to set Cindy down, so she lowered her arms and as Axel lowered her she resumed her handstand.

When Cindy straightened up she told Axel to lie back on the mattress. He did as she asked and when he was prone, Cindy stood over him and then did the splits over his cock burying him inside her. Everyone looked with amazement as Cindy fucked herself on Axel while doing the splits. Astrid asked, "Axel, how is it?" Axel just moaned as he pumped into Cindy causing everyone to laugh. Astrid then turned to me and said, "This is making me horny, Tony."

Astrid straddled my lap, began kissing me and before long I was getting hard. When Astrid felt my erection, she broke the kiss, smiled, positioned herself over my cock and slowly sank down as I penetrated her pussy. "I'm sorry I can't do the splits," moaned Astrid, "but I would guess this feels just as good!"

I smiled and said, "It feels wonderful!" I then pulled her face towards mine so that I could kiss her again. I could hear the sounds of others pairing off as they kissed and moaned. Astrid was riding me hard desperate for her release. I told her to turn around and face the other way, so she stood, turned around and sank back down on me. I could now reach around her and play with her nipples and clitoris. I pinched her nipples hard and pulled out on her nipple piercings, which caused an immediate reaction. I then reached down and began flicking and pulling on Astrid's 'triangle'.

"OH FUCK, TONY! I'M CUMMING," Astrid cried out! Her climax was a powerful one and when she had finished she crawled off of my lap and collapsed on the couch.

I looked around to see what everyone else was up to. Axel and Cindy were still having gymnastic sex. Sofia was sitting on Rufus' revitalized cock. Pavel and Debbie were in love and making out on the other end of the couch. Jane, Barb and Ronnie were on the mattress with Axel and Cindy having a Sapphic threesome with Jane and Barb in a 69 and Ronnie licking Jane ass. Ronnie looked over at me and our eyes met. She deduced that I was available, stood up and walked over to me.

"How are you doing handsome," Ronnie asked? "I've been thinking a lot lately about how much I would like to have that lovely penis of yours buried in my ass again. Do you think you can accommodate me?"

I smiled and said, "I'll do anything you would like, beautiful! There should be a tube of lube in the drawer in the table behind you."

Ronnie opened the drawer, looked in, smiled and pulled out a tube of KY. "I love how conveniently your house is laid out," Ronnie said. "How about I get on my knees on that couch and you take me from behind. I'm so fucking horny I just want you to plow into me!"

I stood up and took Ronnie into my arms and kissed her passionately. I had forgotten how great a kisser she was as our tongue's intertwined. Finally, after several minutes, Ronnie broke the kiss and told me to fuck her ass! She opened the tube of lube, squirted a large amount onto her hand and began rubbing it all over my erection. She then squirted another large amount and rubbed it into her rosebud as she crawled onto the couch. When she was finished, she looked over her shoulder, smiled and said, "Fuck my big black booty, now!"

I moved in behind her, and while standing, positioned my cock at her glistening anus and pushed my way into her. Ronnie moaned loudly as I slowly sank myself into her rectum. When I was all of the way in, Ronnie cried out, "OH, FUCK YEAH! FUCK MY ASS, TONY, LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!" I began pounding into Ronnie's backdoor as hard as I could. I could see her massive tits swaying to and fro while her ass cheeks rippled every time I bottomed out into her fanny. Her asshole was hot and tight and felt wonderful. I took a chance and smacked her right ass cheek hard with my hand and was rewarded with Ronnie's scream of, "FUCK YEAH! SPANK ME AGAIN! SLAP MY TITS! FUCK MY ASS HARD!" I smacked her ass a couple of more times and then reached around and slapped her titflesh hard as well.

Ronnie was going wild and after a while everyone began watching us. I could feel my orgasm begin to build up so I reached around to Ronnie's clit and began flicking and pulling on her piercing in an effort for us to cum together. It didn't take long for Ronnie to cry out that she was going to cum. Just as I could feel her begin to spasm I began shooting my load deep into Ronnie's ass. Ronnie cried out, "OH FUCK!" and collapsed onto the couch. I fell over with her as my cock fell out of her and continued to spray its prize onto the globes of her ass.

Jane came over, kneeled beside Ronnie and asked her if she was alright. Ronnie looked at Jane for a moment as if she wasn't sure where she was and then smiled. "I'm fucking great! Tony fucked me into tomorrow just like I asked!" Jane smiled and then kissed Ronnie on her forehead. Jane helped Ronnie up and suggested that she take a shower to revive herself and to clean the sperm, that I had shot onto her ass, off. Ronnie agreed and the two women made their way up stairs. Jane announced that everyone was welcome to spend the night if they wanted.

Denise and Debbie decided to go to their house along with Pavel, while Cindy and Sofia decided they would stay with us. After a while Jane and Ronnie came back downstairs with Ronnie back to her old self. She walked up to me and kissed me hard. When she broke the kiss, she winked at me and said, "You two sure throw a mean Halloween party! I hope we get invited next year!" I told her that she and Rufus had an open invitation to our house.

Jane then said, "Well, it looks like I owe Rufus a turn in my ass now!"

Rufus smiled and said, "I can't wait to collect, but that little girl," he pointed at Sofia, "just used me up!" Sofia smiled and blushed. Rufus and Ronnie dressed and then headed back to their home.

Sofia said, as we all wandered upstairs, "That was the best Halloween party I have ever been to! I liked bobbing on Rufus' monster cock much better than bobbing for apples!"

As Astrid and Axel went into their room they called to Barb and said she could sleep with them. Barb looked to Jane and Jane nodded. Barb then smiled and followed Astrid. Jane, Sofia, Cindy and I made our way to our bedroom. Jane and Sofia took a quick shower followed by Cindy and myself. As we were climbing into bed Jane asked, "Sofia, are you and Pavel staying here for Thanksgiving?" Sofia said that they were. Jane then asked Cindy the same question. Cindy replied that she too was remaining in Chicago. "Well, Tony, I think we are going to have to have everyone here for Thanksgiving," Jane said. 'We can have my parents and all of our friends. What do you think?"

"I think that is a great idea. As you know, Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday!"

Cindy asked, "Why Thanksgiving? Why not Christmas?"

Jane smiled and said, "Because that weekend, last year, was when Tony and I figured out we were in love!" Jane then told our story, in graphic detail, to Sofia and Cindy. When she had finished, both girls had huge smiles while Cindy said that that was the most romantic story she had ever heard. As we laid down, I had Cindy behind me, with me behind Jane and Sofia next to her. We all fell asleep in short order.

Halloween turned out to be a cold and grey day. Most of us spent the day studying, even Sofia and Cindy who had brought their books and study materials with them. At about 4pm we all decided that we had studied enough and decided to eat dinner and then get dressed up in costumes to greet the trick or treaters. After we ate Jane, Barb and I put all of the jack-o-lanterns out that we had carved the night before. They lined both sides of the short stairway that lead to our front porch. They really looked great with their candles burning inside.

Everyone had great costumes. Axel and Astrid had dressed as Asterix and Obelix, European cartoon characters. Jane was dressed up as an extremely sexy Cleopatra and Barb was her equally sexy slave girl. Sofia was dressed as a very sexy harem girl, while Cindy was a ballet dancer. I was dressed up as Indiana Jones and even had a whip!

Little kids and their parents began showing up at our door at dusk and as the evening progressed the kids got older and older. Some of the kids had really great costumes while some of the older kids barely dressed up at all. Finally, around 9pm a couple of high school boys came towards our house who seemed to be a little drunk. They were bullying some younger kids who managed to run off. When they came to our door, Sofia answered it. The two boys held out their bags and just stood there. Sofia wasn't very impressed and asked, "Okay, what do you want?"

The taller of the two looked her over and said, "I want you!" He then reached out in an attempt to touch Sofia's breast.

She slapped his hand away and said, "I'll give you 3 seconds to get out of here before I kick your ass!"

The shorter of the two said, "Ooh, you going to take that shit from this little girl?"

Unbeknownst to the two boys a police officer was standing behind them who then said, in a very deep voice, "Yeah, he is going to take this shit from this little girl! And you two little twerps are going to be going to jail for multiple assaults, underage drinking and attempted sexual harassment." He slapped cuffs on both boys and put them in the back of his squad car. He then returned to our porch to discuss what happened.

He introduced himself as Officer John Smyth and asked if he could come in. He asked to speak to Sofia who had the forethought to put on something a little less sexy. He explained that they had received some calls from some parents of kids who had been bullied by these two. The officer had been tailing them for a while and witnessed several episodes of bullying. He asked if we would like to press charges but Sofia said, "Well, technically, they really hadn't done anything other than to reach out towards me. Honestly, I was ready to lay both of them out. I've been studying Taekwondo for 10 years and have been itching for some asshole to take out!"

We all looked at Sofia with our mouths agape for several seconds. Officer Smyth laughed and asked who taught Sofia. When she said the name the officer whistled and said, "I think I saved these boys from some serious injury!" The rest of us were looking back and forth between Sofia and the officer wondering what was going on. Finally, Officer Smyth said that Sofia's instructor was considered one of the greatest practitioners of the art in the world and was known to be a very strict teacher whose students have won many top prizes in competitions. Sofia looked at us with a shy smile as Officer Smyth related his story.

The next day Axel and I were raking up more leaves when a car pulled in front of the house. A man got out along with what looked like his two sons. One of the sons was the tall kid from the night before. I walked up to the man to find out what he wanted. He stuck out his hand and introduced himself as Dr. Lane Prescott and then introduced his sons Blair and Evan. I shook hands with Dr. Prescott and asked what I could do for him.

"I understand that Evan made a bit of an ass out of himself last night and I wanted to take the opportunity to apologize for his behavior. From what I understand, he attempted to touch a young woman in an inappropriate manner and I was told that it was, probably, a good thing that he didn't as he would have come out of the confrontation the worst off."

I laughed and said, "From what I gathered last night, yeah, he probably would have been the worse for wear. Actually, you need to talk to our friend Sofia." As I said this Axel headed up to the house to get everyone dressed. I turned to Blair and said, "I have seen you around campus. Are you a student?"

Blair replied, "Yes, I'm a sophomore in physics."

I asked him if he knew Pavel and he said that he did. I then said, "Sofia, the girl from last night, is Pavel's sister."

Kalavo
Kalavo
824 Followers