Year Two with Jane and Tony Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

Blair whistled and said, "Little brother, you are so lucky that cop came when he did. Pavel used to tell me about all of the martial arts tournaments his little sister used to win. Apparently, she is the top-rated woman in the Midwest!"

Figuring everyone had a chance to get dressed by now, I invited Dr. Prescott and his sons up to our house. When we got inside I introduced Dr. Prescott to Jane, Sofia and then everyone else. Everyone shook hands except for Evan who was being a bit mulish. Dr. Prescott said, "I would like to apologize for my son's rudeness last night. Considering his intent, I feel you would be justified to press charges for sexual harassment."

"I don't think that is necessary," Sofia said. "If he had touched me he would have had my foot upside his head and then a moment later his nuts would have been lodged so far up his abdomen he would have sounded like a little girl for six months!"

Evan sneered and said, "Is that right. Well, I don't..."

Before he finished his sentence, Sofia's leg swung up passing by his nose by less than an inch and then her foot was stopped just below his crotch before he could blink! "You better fucking believe it you little shit," Sofia said!

Evan's eyes were as big as saucers as what just happened registered in his little pea brain. Blair laughed uproariously at his brother and reached out to shake Sofia's hand. "I know your brother, Pavel. He and I were lab partners in a class last year. He always spoke highly of you saying that you are a math genius. I always thought he was a genius as well. It's nice to meet you, finally."

"Nice to meet you as well," Sofia said. "I always thought my brother was a genius too."

"Dr. Prescott, would you and your sons like to join us for lunch? We were just getting it ready when you stopped by," Jane asked.

"I wouldn't want to intrude. We should be getting back home. Again, I would like to apologize for Evan's behavior last night."

A thought occurred to me as the Prescott's were getting ready to leave. "Dr. Prescott, may I have a word with you in the kitchen before you go," I asked?

Dr. Prescott nodded and followed me into the kitchen. When we were alone I said, "Why don't you let Blair and Evan stay with us for lunch. I think Evan might benefit from spending time with women close to his own age who just might be smarter, stronger and more sensible than he is. Plus, he might benefit from watching his older brother interact with those same women. Perhaps he will learn something. Maybe you can tell him to stop by here every Saturday for a couple of months as a, sort of, probation."

Dr. Prescott pondered my idea for a moment and then said, "You know, that's a good idea. He really is a bright boy but he's been hanging out with bad influences lately. That cretin he was with last night is the one who got the liquor, apparently.

"I gather you are all students at the University? I know none of you are part of the Psychology Department because I'm the chair there. What are studying, Tony?"

"I'm an International Studies major, why?"

"Would you consider changing majors to psychology? I think you would be brilliant."

I laughed and blushed then said, "I'm flattered you think so, but no thank you."

Dr. Prescott shrugged his shoulders and said, "If you ever change your mind, let me know."

Another thought struck me, "If it's possible, perhaps Blair should accompany Evan, just as a precaution. If Evan could be here by 9am on Saturdays that would be good."

Dr. Prescott agreed and shook my hand. When we returned to the others Dr. Prescott told his son's they should join us for lunch and then he left. Both of his sons looked at me and I shrugged while Jane and Barb went into the kitchen to fix lunch. While we ate, we paid a lot of attention to Evan without any mention of the night before. It turned out that he was quite the avid reader so he, Jane, Astrid and Barb began talking about a bunch of books they all liked. In the meantime, Blair, Axel and Sofia talked about physics and math. I decided that I should hang out with Evan just in case he thought the women were ganging up on him. Cindy, having no interest in either groups subject, grabbed a textbook to study.

As the afternoon progressed, I could tell that Evan was enjoying himself as he was holding his own in the discussions. Being an avid reader myself I was able to throw my two bits into the conversation from time to time. Before we knew it, it was getting dark so Blair and Evan got up to leave. We all shook hands and we told the brothers they were welcome at our house at any time. Sofia and Cindy had to leave as well, so Blair offered to escort them to their dorm since it was, pretty much, on their way home. I noticed Sofia looking and smiling a lot at Blair during the course of the day and her countenance brightened even more when Blair offered to escort them.

When Jane, Barb and I were in bed, I told them about my discussion with Dr. Prescott in the kitchen and my proposal for his sons. Barb said, "I think that is a wonderful idea. I got the impression that he is really bored in school because he is very bright. He had some very original and well thought out insights on several of the authors we discussed this afternoon. Didn't you think so, Jane?"

Jane smiled and said, "Yeah, he's very bright. I think the more he hangs out with us the better off he will be. Unfortunately, we will have to wear clothes on Saturdays now. But, Evan is worth the sacrifice. Besides, Sofia is besotted with Blair!"

I laughed and said, "I knew you would pick up on that! It will be interesting for Evan if the romance proceeds. I wonder what he will think about his brother's girlfriend who could kick his ass in a couple of seconds, without working up a sweat!"

The Saturday probation scheme was working well. Evan and Blair showed up the first couple of Saturdays right at 9. During the day Jane and Evan would talk as Jane shared what she was studying. She even leant him books from her personal library. In the meantime, Sofia and Blair would spend the day together talking and laughing like young lovers. After the second Saturday, Jane took Sofia aside and said, "You know, if you need a place to get intimate you can always use the bedroom in the basement." Sofia blushed and then hugged and kissed Jane.

"I really like him a lot," Sofia said. "He's very nice and polite, he smart and he very good looking. He asked me out on a date next Friday and I'm so excited. I've never been on a date before because my parents wouldn't let me. I'm kind of worried though because I don't want to give up what I have with all of you. I love you all!"

Jane hugged Sofia and said, "Don't worry about that now. Just concentrate on being happy."

***********************

Thanksgiving finally rolled around. The weather had become decidedly colder and we even had a small snowfall. Jane's parents came to our house on the Wednesday before in order for Jane's Mom, Bettina, to assist with making Thanksgiving dinner. Axel was quite excited about celebrating his first Thanksgiving and offered to help with everything. Jane, Barb and Bettina had the kitchen duties well in hand so Astrid and I set the table for all of our guests. Stan, Jane's Dad, and Bettina brought a folding table along with a bunch of chairs in order for us to accommodate 12 people for dinner.

Stan had settled into the entertainment room to watch his alma mater play football while Axel joined him, curious about the game. After a while our other guest started arriving. Sofia and Cindy were the first followed by Denise, Debbie and Pavel. By 2pm our sumptuous feast was set out on the table and we all sat down to eat. I decided that, like we did last year, we should each stand up and say what we were thankful for. Stan went first and said he was thankful for his family including myself. Bettina said she was thankful for that as well. Axel said he was thankful for Astrid's love, our generosity to he and Astrid and for all of the new friends they had made since arriving. Astrid was thankful for the love of Axel, Jane, Barb and myself. Sofia was thankful to all of us for being such great friends. Cindy was thankful for being included and for everyone's love and acceptance. Denise, Debbie and Pavel were thankful for our friendship. Jane was thankful for my love, her parents love and for the love of Barb and all of our friends. I echoed what Jane said.

Last to go was Barb, as she stood I could see her eyes were wet with tears. "I'm thankful to everyone in this room. Earlier this year I lost my biological family in a stupid car wreck due to a drunk driver. Upon hearing this news, Jane and Tony took me in and made me part of their family. Not only did Jane and Tony take me in, but her parents did too. They spared no expense in assisting me, a person they had never met, just on the word of their daughter." Barb fought back her tears as her voice cracked. "Stan set me up with his attorney at his cost and Bettina came to visit me here every week while Jane and Tony were away. Outside of my parents, I have never felt as loved as I do by these four people.

"I wanted to get a gift for Stan and Bettina in an effort to express my gratitude to them for helping me through a really difficult time, but, I couldn't think of anything that would come close to expressing my feelings. It then dawned on me that mere trifles could never express the depth of feeling I have toward them. So, Stan and Bettina, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of the help and love you gave me this year. I am eternally thankful to you both." Both Bettina and Stan stood to hug and kiss Barb. When Stan and Bettina sat down, Barb then turned to Jane and myself. "I am, also, eternally thankful to you two. You have both made my life a joy to live and I love you more than you will ever know." Jane and I both stood to kiss and hug Barb. "Additionally, I'm thankful to everyone else here who have made my life special. Thank you all so much."

Everyone stood and gave Barb a standing ovation causing Barb to blush deeply. When everyone had reseated I told everyone to dig in. The food was fabulous and included all of my favorites from last year. We all had an enjoyable day. After dinner, Astrid, Axel, Cindy and I did the dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. As the hour got late we all decided to go off to bed. Jane's parents slept, once again, in the basement room, while Sofia kipped with Astrid and Axel and Cindy slept with Jane, Barb and I.

As we lay in bed Jane leaned in to kiss me and said, "Last year on this night we got intimate for the first time. You were wonderful."

I laughed and replied, "I was scared to death! I was afraid I would mess things up somehow because I had never been with a woman in that way before. It was, however, the most wonderful night of my life."

Jane smiled and said, "Mine too! You made me squirt I came so hard. I was so in love with you!"

"Want to do it again," I asked? "I love the taste of you, always!"

With that Jane swung herself over my face and sat her vagina on my mouth. As I lapped at her ambrosia she took my erection deep into her throat causing me to moan deeply. I was in heaven as I licked and prodded Jane with my tongue. I licked around and on her clitoris which caused Jane to moan loudly. Before long, I heard moaning to my left causing me to assume that Barb and Cindy had been inspired by Jane and myself. I latched on to Jane's 'triangle' piercing after a while which caused Jane to have a monster orgasm. I attempted to drink down as much of her ejaculate as possible, but there was so much I couldn't keep up. I continued to focus on Jane's clit and her piercing and managed to get her to climax a couple of more times.

Jane decided that she needed me in her, so she crawled up my body, lined my cock up with her pussy and then slowly sank down on it all of the way. I reached out and rubbed her ass cheeks while she lifted and lowered herself on me. I spread her cheeks after a while and began prodding her anus with my saliva slicked fingers. "MY GOD, TONY! YOU ARE THE BEST LOVER, EVER! PUT MORE FINGERS IN ME!" I pulled my finger from her, moistened another finger and then pressed two into Jane's backdoor. I worked my digits in and out for a while until Jane turned, looked at me and said, "MY GOD, THAT FEELS SO GOOD!"

Jane resumed moving on my cock as I continued working my fingers in and out of her ass. I could feel myself through the thin membrane that separated her two passages. In short order, I could feel my climax building and cried out that I was cumming. Jane then began playing with her clit and she climaxed very soon after me. I pulled my fingers from Jane's anus and pulled her back on top of me.

In the meantime, Barb and Cindy brought each other to orgasm as they licked and pulled on each other's 'triangle' piercings. As soon as her orgasm ebbed, Cindy crawled off Barb and over to Jane so that she could suck my semen from Jane's oozing vagina. When she had finished, Cindy rose up on her knees and said with a huge grin on her face, "God, I love coming over here! This probably isn't the time to ask, but, Sofia was telling me about double penetrations and I really want to try that sometime...soon!"

Jane rolled off me onto the bed and motioned Cindy to come lay in her arms. She then said to Cindy, "There is never a bad time. Perhaps we can fix you up tomorrow. Axel and Tony gave me my first DP and it was wonderful." Cindy smiled widely and then Jane pulled her face down to hers and kissed Cindy deeply.

In the morning, I got up and went downstairs to make coffee. Axel was up next so we talked while we drank our morning brew. I was happy to see that he had remembered to put clothes on since Jane's parents were still with us. A short while later Stan and Bettina came up from the basement. The four of us had a great time chatting until Jane, Barb and Cindy walked into the kitchen naked. The three of them were talking amongst themselves and failed to notice Jane's parents. When Jane turned to say something to me she saw her parents and let out an "EEEP!" The other two girls' eyes got as wide as saucers as they froze. At about the same time Astrid and Sofia walked into the kitchen, naked as well.

Everyone was staring at each other in shock until Bettina broke the silence by saying, "You all got piercings and couldn't see fit to invite me along?" Axel and I started laughing at what Bettina said and Stan joined us. After a while all of the others joined in.

Jane, who was as red as a beet by now, said, "Mom...Dad...I'm really sorry to come down here like this. I forgot you were here. The truth is we don't generally wear clothes around the house. I hope you will forgive me. We'll go upstairs and get dressed now."

Bettina laughed, stood up and began stripping off her clothes. When she was naked, she walked up to her daughter, hugged her, kissed her and then said, "Honey, I think you take after me. I hate wearing clothes too! Let's go upstairs and talk. I really love the piercing jewelry you all have. Where did you get them?" With that Jane and her mother walked from the kitchen and headed upstairs.

All eyes turned to Stan who smiled, shrugged and said, "You don't have to get dressed on my account. As a matter of fact I'll join you, if you don't mind." And with that Stan stood and began taking off his clothes as well.

Axel and I smiled at each other and then Axel said, "Looks like house rule number 1 is back in effect!" We both laughed and stripped our clothes off. Truthfully, it was nice to be naked again. Jane's parents stayed until about 2pm and then left for home. When they had gone, Jane asked me to come up to our room with her.

"My Mom and I talked for a long time," Jane said. "She asked about our lifestyle so I told her everything. I told her about our relationships with our friends, about my 'healthy' libido and my love of anal sex. I told her about hearing she and Dad and researching about anal and how I talked you into doing it with me last year. I told her I was afraid I was a nymphomaniac or something. She put my mind at ease and said she was just like me when she and Dad got married, though without all of the other people. She just said that we should be careful about STD's."

I looked at Jane and asked, "So, are you alright?" When Jane nodded, I hugged and kissed her. "Well, that was quite the entrance you made this morning!" She laughed and slapped my arm.

"I can't believe I forgot my parents were here," Jane said. "Luckily, I didn't blurt out about getting you and Axel to help out Cindy with a DP! My parents would have thought we were running some sort of den of inequity!"

I laughed then said, "Well, they took things remarkably well. Was your Mom serious about getting pierced? She would look good!"

Jane gasped and then said, "Don't you go lusting after my Mother!"

"Don't worry, I don't need any other women in my life," I said!

I leaned in and kissed Jane and held her tight until there was a knock on our door. We both yelled out, "Come in" and in came Sofia. She asked if everything was alright and apologized for forgetting about Jane's parents. Jane laughed and told Sofia there was nothing to apologize for.

"The reason I came up," Sofia started, "was because I have another date with Blair tonight. I need to get back to my dorm room and get ready. Cindy wants to stay here with you guys tonight, if that is okay."

Jane told Sofia that it was fine if Cindy wanted to stay. She also reiterated her offer of the basement bedroom, if needed. Sofia thanked and kissed us both and then headed out. We both went back downstairs to see what everyone was up to. Cindy and Astrid were sitting together talking and laughing while Axel and Barb were each reading. I was about to start reading myself when my cell phone rang.

I didn't recognize the number but answered the phone anyway. After I said hello I was greeted by Pearl's son, Wilfred. "Tony, I'm really sorry to bother you but I need a favor." I said sure and then he continued. "My Mom tripped and fell this morning and broke her leg. She's going to be laid up in the hospital for several weeks. Can you and Jane keep an eye on her place and take care of the snow and whatnot?"

"Wilfred, I'm so sorry to hear that. Is Pearl okay? I mean, is she in great pain or anything?"

"The doctors have her pretty well doped up. She's sleeping mostly. I really hate to bother you guys with this because I know you are busy with school and everything."

"Don't worry, Wilfred. There are 5 of us living here now and all of us love and adore your Mom. We would do anything for her. Do you think it would be okay for us to visit her at the hospital?"

"Yeah, I think that would be great! She talks about you guys all of the time, so visits from you would, probably lift her spirits to no end. She's at the University Medical Center, being ex-faculty she gets free care, in room 404."

I noted down the room number and then said, "If there's anything else we can do to help, please, feel free to ask. We all love that woman deeply!" Wilfred thanked me and then rang off.

When I looked up everyone was staring at me until Jane asked, "What happened to Pearl?"

"Apparently, she fell while at Wilfred and Maggie's place and broke her leg this morning. Wilfred was asking if we could keep an eye on her place. She's at University Hospital in room 404. I suggest we wait until tomorrow or Sunday to visit her."

Jane nodded and then said, "We should, probably, take her mail in every day. Where did we put the key she gave us?"

"It's in the junk drawer in the kitchen," I said. "We will need to keep her walks clear of snow, too."

The mood in the house got quite somber with the news of our friend being in pain. Axel and I worked on making some supper while the others sat in the kitchen and talked. After dinner, we all decided to watch a movie together to take our minds off Pearl. We watched Babette's Feast with Swedish audio and English subtitles. We all enjoyed it immensely and talked about it for a while before retiring.

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers