Yearning Hearts Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt Jonathan's hands move down to wrap around his waist and take over the kiss. Right then he couldn't help the muffled erotic moans and whimpers that tore out of him and Jonathan got all the confirmation he needed and with one forceful lift he wrapped Thomas' legs around him and went seeking out his bedroom.

Jonathan knew Thomas probably wasn't thinking clearly but he wouldn't stop that sweet familiar feeling for anything. The fact that Thomas even wanted to kiss him again showed Jonathan that weren't over like he'd feared.

Though he was still upset with Jonathan he wanted him far more and he wasn't shy in expressing how much. While Jonathan walked with him he dug his fingers in Jonathan's scalp while feasting fervently on his oral canal.

Upon entering the humongous en suite bedroom Thomas could hear x ambassadors - unsteady playing indistinctly from the overhead speakers; and as if those lyrics were speaking to him he melted into Jonathan even more.

When he was sure he was near the bed he wriggled free from Jonathan's embrace and stripped him down to nothing then pushed him back on the bed then proceeded to put on a strip tease all while salivating at the work of art before him.

In a matter of seconds he had everything off and was straddling Jonathan while running his fingers through his chest hair and kissing down his stomach heading south for something he desperately wanted like air.

Wrapping his hand around the base of Jonathan's hard throbbing member he flicked his tongue over the leaking slit and sucked at the tip slurping up every bit of precum that leaked out. With one slow movement he swallowed the whole length inch by inch using his saliva and Jonathan precum as lubricant all while massaging heavy sacs.

He shifted his eyes upwards and right then he realized Jonathan's eyes were glued to him the whole time and that enabled him to go faster by working his mouth and hand up and down the shaft in circular movements in the same rhythm.

Hitting the back of his throat he swallowed around it causing Jonathan to squirm and let out a deep rumbled throaty groan. Using only his hand to masturbate him he proceeded to suck on each ball then both while he rubbed his thumb over the dripping slit.

"Fuck that's it don't stop," Jonathan breathed raggedly while holding Thomas' head down guiding him where it felt most pleasurable. Immediately Thomas went back to bobbing up and down the massive length in a brisk movement while using his hand to brush over Jonathan's sensitive nipples then twisting it between his fingers.

He felt Jonathan swelling even more and his breathing picking up even more, before Jonathan had a chance to shoot down his throat he stopped bobbing and started stroking him, there was no way in hell he was going to let Jonathan come down his throat.

Before he knew it heavy jets of semen was jetting into the air and he pumped out every bit while Jonathan spasmed and screamed. Jonathan knew how much Thomas loved, no how much Thomas was addicted to the taste of him so him not wanting it anywhere near his mouth was hurtful but he understood.

Thomas suddenly felt his mood start to shift as right before Jonathan came. He couldn't tell what brought his thoughts there but little by little he started picturing Marian and Jonathan in bed, the act that brought Belle into the world.

He got sick to his stomach but unfortunately he still wanted that cock inside him. He grabbed the remote from the nightstand and turned the music off. He didn't want any distractions or anything influencing him on how he should feel.

Jonathan tried to touch Thomas but instead Thomas bounded his wrist together tying it together over the headboard. Grabbing a bottle of lube and a condom from the nightstand Thomas eased back unto his knee, greased up his first and middle fingers and proceeded to get himself ready.

Jonathan watched Thomas opened himself and felt himself getting hard again in an instant. The way he bit on his lower lip moaning into the sensuous feeling he was giving himself made Jonathan want to ravish Thomas right then and but he also noticed that Thomas wanted to be the one call the shots and he was ok with that even if his intention was for it to be meaningless sex.

When he was satisfied that he stretched himself enough he rolled the condom on Jonathan, poured some lube onto his cock then went back to straddling him. With one deep breath he slowly eased down on the massive length beneath him but clenched around it immediately causing Jonathan to curl his toes, fist the sheets and breathe in and out sharply.

"Fuuuck, T please... baby please," Jonathan pleaded breathlessly. Though Jonathan was dying mercilessly to move he saw Thomas' struggle to move, he wished he could help him but that obviously wasn't going to happen.

Right then Thomas started moving on his own accord moving slowly up and down while sweet sounds escaped his lips.

Being reunited with that sweet satisfying heat was so intense Jonathan found himself thrusting into Thomas but in that same instance Thomas gave him a death stare then wrapped his hand around Jonathan's neck then leaned down to wow him with a deep wet plunging kiss while grinding on Jonathan hitting that sweet spot every time.

In no time he was riding that cock manically like a possessed being driving Jonathan out of his mind. Though Jonathan head was thrown back and was in another world at the moment Thomas could obviously tell how hard it was for Jonathan to have him like that. Not being able to touch him or kiss him but he couldn't allow him to do that, he wouldn't. He was hurting far too much.

Soon Jonathan's head lifted to meet his eyes and just like that he could feel his balls drawing up. How could the mare act of locking eyes with the man push him over the edge like that? Without meaning to he screamed his name while ropes of cum jetted up in the air and down on Jonathan's stomach.

Watching Thomas come apart whilst screaming his name was the most erotic, most beautiful thing to watch and right in that moment Thomas started clenching around him sending him further over the edge and before he knew he was filling up the condom instead of Thomas's sweet channel.

'What was the condom about anyways?' he wondered. Well of course he knew what it was about, first he didn't allow him to come anywhere near his mouth then he didn't want to be touched and then he used the condom, he obviously didn't trust him anymore and to say that hurt Jonathan to his very core would be an understatement.

After Jonathan stopped coming Thomas just sat there staring down at him. Was that what they'd become, would he ever be able to look at Jonathan the same ever again. God help him he loved the man but would his heart ever allow him to say it much less show it again.

Jonathan saw the way Thomas stared at him and wondered what the hell he was thinking about. He wanted to ask but something told him he wouldn't budge to disclose anything to him but he was worried though, he had to ask something... anything.

"You okay?" he asked genuinely but if anything that only seemed to sever any chances he might have had to connect with Thomas on an emotional level. Soon Thomas untied his hands then slowly eased off him grabbing his clothes and headed for the en suite bathroom leaving Jonathan spaced out and defeated.

******

"I uh... I gotta go," Thomas murmured coldly when he returned from the en suite bathroom couple minutes later fully clothed and ready go.

"Just like that?" Jonathan asked calmly sitting on the edge of his luxurious custom made king size bed.

"Just like what? Isn't this what you wanted, I just happened to enjoy it too. All we ever do is have sex so this time isn't that much different. Is it?" Thomas responded coolly rolling up the arms of his button down.

"The fuck... so that's all I mean to you now, that's what I've always meant to you; Just a fuck?" Jonathan was hurt by that but insulted more than anything. How could Thomas say something like that?

"You know what, I don't wanna argue with you T, I love you and I know you love me too even if you refuse to let yourself right now."

"No you're wrong Jonathan I refuse to see that... ever."

"For fucks sake will you stop calling me that?" Jonathan retorted angrily.

"What Jonathan? That is your name isn't it," he asked mockingly.

"You know that's not what I meant. I don't know what you want me to do, but if giving up is what you're expecting, that will never happen."

With his back turned to Jonathan, Thomas started laughing uncontrollably. "That's funny; you know you actually sound sincere, pity I'm not buying any of it. I wish I'd known you were this evil before I ever made the mistake of falling for you."

Thomas knew he should stop but he just couldn't, every ounce of him wanted Jonathan to be hurting as much as he was, maybe even more. "There's no love left, all I feel for you now is hate and every time I look at you, when I think about what you did to me, how you betrayed me, I hate you more and more." He lied.

Jonathan was thankful he was sitting at that moment cause with those hateful words came a dreading feeling his heart.

"So what are you saying... this is it? You don't even want to try to repair this?" Jonathan asked in an angered tone.

"Fix what Jonathan? I mean Christ; you don't even know what to call 'THIS'. That's because we were never anything. We were in lust with each other... nothing else," Thomas added turning to face a vexed Jonathan who was now standing just inches away.

"How can you even say that with a straight face, I mean I don't even know who the fuck are you right now," Jonathan murmured bewildered at Thomas' statement.

"Well guess what pal, join the club. Now you know what I've been feeling from the moment I found you've been lying to me this whole time," Thomas clapped back folding his arms across his chest.

"For two whole years you let me believe that that little girl was mine and to top it all off I believed you when you said you loved me when in actuality you really don't give a damn about me.

You're a selfish bastard who only gives a fuck about himself and it sickens me to even look at you anymore." Thomas concluded nonchalantly clashing his scornful eyes with Jonathan's bewildered ones.

Jonathan wanted to respond to that but he just couldn't find the strength to. That was the last straw for him. He thought that Thomas' statement about regretting meeting him was the worst thing he could ever say, obviously he was wrong. The way Thomas just stood there coolly throwing his love for him in his face was both mental and physical agony.

Maybe he underestimated the length to which he truly hurt Thomas. He knew one thing was for certain though, he couldn't stay there for one more second, he couldn't bear to hear one more hurtful thing from him, he wasn't sure he'd survive it.

"Ok," he whispered shaking his head as if he understood something that was explained to him. He then stepped in his walk in closet and within a minute he was back dressed in a simple blue designer jeans and white t-shirt and black leather jacket with his black Italian travel bag.

Surprisingly Thomas was still standing there when he returned but he couldn't bring himself to meet his eyes. Throwing on his black combat boots he walked out of the room without acknowledging Thomas and left not looking back for a moment.

Thomas watched as Jonathan left the room and felt his whole being go numb. Telling Jonathan that he didn't give a damn about him wasn't intentional. If anything he said it almost certain Jonathan would get furious and tell him how that couldn't be further from the truth, he wasn't expecting such silence and calmness. That wasn't Jonathan, that wasn't his Ethan.

'Where was he going anyway? Maybe his office but that was his emergency travel bag, he only took that on trips with him. Was he going on a business trip,' Thomas had to wonder but if he was going on a business trip it would've looked a lot more planned.

That was more of a spontaneous decision. Yes he was worried but was that even his problem anymore. Maybe the way to get over the hurt he was feeling was to sever ties with Jonathan.