Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-1 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I finished in Velma's ass, I put them in 69 with each other, whacking them with a belt anytime I didn't think they were putting enough effort into it. I would move from one end to the other, making them take turns sucking me, until I was hard again. Then I positioned Ellie on top of Velma, in 69, and took her ass. Hers wasn't cherry, but it wasn't much used either. Three times in our marriage, once after each time we'd gone to one of those shows, but never since they put me on stage. I hadn't asked, and she hadn't offered. I think she didn't want to remind me of that night. Too late now. I remembered it all, and I wasn't happy. I didn't allow her any lube, except Velma's spit. It was more difficult that way, but we managed.

With Velma positioned as she was, I could pull out whenever the going got difficult, and stick it back in the meddlesome bitch's evil mouth. That did the job well enough. With one load out of the way, it took a while to finish, and Ellie was crying as hard as Velma before I was through. I didn't finish inside her, I pulled out and unloaded on Velma's face. Then I stood over Ellie, lifted her by the waist and turned her around. "Clean her."

She hesitated for a moment, and I slapped her ass hard enough to hurt my hand. She cried out and started licking.

I was nowhere near done with them. I had 6 months of pent up anger that needed release. Anger and hurt that I'd kept buried for far too long. I kept them there for a couple of hours. I freed Velma's legs, made her wear the smaller strap-on, and had her fuck my wife's ass. I did give her some lube, the thing was too damn big to get in Ellie without it. I put her on a clock, sitting back and watching.

Once I figured she'd had enough, I had them switch places, and Ellie fucked Velma. I was surprised how aggressive she was, and think she was pissed off at her friend. She had every reason to be.

I was trying to come up with new ideas, when inspiration hit. I grabbed the phone and called Velma's house. Bob answered.

"Did you know what your wife had planned?" I asked him.

"No," he said hesitantly.

"Did you like what happened to you at the theater?"

"I'm not allowed to say," he answered.

"Fuck that. Did you like it?"

He was quiet. "She'll get mad. I can't."

I hit the mute button, and walked over to the pair going at it. "Stop."

Ellie stopped, the dildo buried in her friend. I sat beside Velma's head, wiped her tears away and pulled her hair back. "Tell him he can say whatever he wants," I told her.

She shook her head.

"Tell him, or I'm going to use the bigger strap-on, after I cover it with ben-gay and hot sauce. If you don't tell him then, I'll take a strap to you and flay you alive. You don't want that, do you?"

She looked at me in fear, and slowly shook her head.

"Good, then tell him he's free to say whatever he wants. Nothing else, or I swear you'll regret it."

She nodded, and I took the phone off mute, and held it to her face. "You're free to say whatever you want," she said.

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, I shoved her face into the mattress, and held the phone against my chest. "Fuck her," I told my wife.

Ellie started pounding that dildo home, and I walked back to my chair, enjoying the view.

"Did you like it?" I said into the phone.

"I hated it."

"Why didn't you leave her?" I asked.

"She blackmailed me with the video, and gave me the best sex of our life. She agreed we'd never have to go back, so I went along."

"Would you like some payback?"

"How?"

"Don't worry, just get your ass over here, as fast as you can."

"I've got the kids."

"Get a babysitter. And hurry."

They only lived a few miles away, but it took him almost an hour. That was Ok, I wasn't in any real hurry. I didn't let Ellie fuck Velma much longer. I took my time arranging them on the bed. I redid their restraints, and tied them down spread-eagle, side-by-side, on their bellies. I positioned their heads at opposite ends, their inside arms over the other's inside leg. They formed a big double-X.

Once I had them arranged, I cleaned them up a little and neatened the room. They looked pretty good like that, so I placed a few pillows underneath each of their hips, and fucked them both. I left their asses alone, pounding their pussies.

Velma pleaded with me to leave her husband out of it, but I reminded her she hadn't left my wife out of it, had she?

I used their mouths when I felt the urge, before returning to their pussies. I really didn't want them to enjoy it, but I didn't punish them either. I just used them for my pleasure, and to be honest, their loose, dry asses weren't as fun anymore.

Ellie started working on me. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I really thought you liked it."

"Bullshit, Ellie. You just like to see me humiliated."

"No, honey, I love you."

I was humping Velma, and felt Ellie kiss my leg. "Forgive me," she pleaded.

I laughed at her, moved over and started fucking her. "That's gonna take a long while. You've got a lot to atone for."

"I...I didn't know it would hurt that bad," she groaned.

"You didn't know? It took six weeks for the pain to go away, remember?"

She was thrusting back against me. "I thought you were acting a little. Making me feel guilty."

"Want me to get the bigger strap-on?"

"No!" she cried. "Please, don't. Please. I know now, I'm sorry, so sorry."

I was lying on top of her, slowly stroking into her pussy. "Want me to switch to your ass? It's only a tiny little seven inch cock," I reminded her.

She shook her head. "Please don't. I'm so sore already. Just like this, Ok?"

"You don't like having your ass raped?" I asked.

"I hated it."

"You think I liked it?"

Once again she shook her head. "I didn't know. Never again, I swear. I screwed up."

I kissed her neck, and nibbled on her ear. "You did. I forgave you once. It was difficult, but I did. Then you had to go and betray me again. I told you not to. Over and over again, didn't I?"

She nodded, her voice a soft whisper. "Sorry."

"You're going to have to make it up to me, and it's not going to be easy. You're not going to like it."

"How?"

"After, we'll talk." I kissed her cheek, moved over and mounted her friend. The constant breaks were helping, and I felt like I could go on forever. After a few seconds, I was plowing Velma's pussy easily, while Ellie rubbed her head against my leg, kissing it.

"I'm really pissed at you, Velma. You knew what they were going to do to me, and you dragged my wife into it."

She groaned when I drove into her hard, then went back to a steady stroke. "No, Stu. I thought it would be good. Maybe you'd only watch. It's been great for Bob and I. Our sex life is the best it's ever been."

"For you maybe. He hated it."

She moaned softly as I long stroked her. "One time. One time he was used, and he's gotten a year of incredible sex for it. Is that so bad?"

"Did you ask him? Ask him if it was worth it?"

She shook her head no.

"He hated it. You betrayed your husband and had him raped for your pleasure. That's sick."

"It was just one time," she moaned, pressing her hips back against me. "I made it up to him. I love him. He forgave me."

"You dragged my wife into it," I growled, pounding her hard. I was surprised when she gasped and came on my cock. I slammed it deep, and rode her through it, until she sagged into the bed, crying.

"S...s...sorry," she whimpered, as I started slowly screwing her again. "I just wanted to share. Someone to talk to about it. She wanted to spice up your sex life."

I pulled my cock out, positioned it at her ass and drove it home, making her cry out. "They raped me, because of you!"

I only hammered her ass for a few seconds, because that's when the doorbell rang. I pulled out of her, smacked her trembling butt-cheek, and put on a robe. Then I went to let Bob in.

He looked nervous. "What's the hurry? What's going on?"

I invited him in, and walked him into the kitchen. I hadn't eaten, and was both hungry and thirsty. "Have a seat a moment," I told him.

I opened the refrigerator and drank down about half the orange juice. I grabbed sandwich fixings and made a huge one while I spoke. "Your idiot wife came over this morning. She and Ellie wanted to take turns raping my ass for my anniversary. Quite the present, huh?"

He looked at me in surprise. "They told you that? How? What did they promise in exchange?"

I put away the fixings, and sat opposite him, with the carton of OJ and my sandwich. "I woke up tied to the bed. They bought these huge strap-ons they were going to use on me. They told me I didn't have a choice, and that I'd love it."

"Are they done with you?"

I glared at him, taking a bite of my sandwich. I swallowed before answering. "You think I let them?"

He turned red. "You said you were tied down. They have those videos. There were two of them."

"Fuck that. I didn't let them. I told them not to do it, and when they went ahead and tried anyway, I turned the tables."

I took another bite, waiting for his response.

He was quiet. "Both of them?"

I nodded.

He slowly shook his head. "She's going to be pissed."

"Fuck them! Did you like getting raped? The humiliation they put you through? Strangers laughing at you on the street, the pain of being violated, did you enjoy that? Do you like your wife watching videos of you, me and who knows who else?"

He shook his head. "No, but what can we do about it?"

"Stop them. Punish them. All of them. Every damn one involved. Every bitch wife who would do that to her husband. Those assholes who raped us. The women in charge, the one's filming, that cunt Lilly. All of them."

"How?"

I grinned, and took another bite, making him wait. I washed it down with more OJ. "I've already begun. I haven't figured it all out, but I think we start with that website. Find every video, and identify every man on it. See who else is unhappy about it and recruit them. Punish their wives, humiliate them like we were. Then we'll see about going after those who started it."

He shook his head. "Someone will talk. If you want to go after the ones in charge you need to do that quickly."

He had a point. It was nice to have a partner to bounce ideas off of.

"Are you in?" I asked.

He was quiet again, thinking. "What if she doesn't go along? What if she shows that video?"

"Fuck her. Who cares what she wants. And you'll have a video of your own."

"What kind of video?"

"Them fucking each other with strap-ons. Abusing each other's asses. Eating each other out."

"Really?"

I nodded, standing. I grabbed a couple of waters. I figured our wives might be a little thirsty by then. And they weren't near done yet.

We walked into the room, and the girls looked up nervously. Velma snapped at Bob. "Don't come in here! Go away now!"

I laughed, walked over and slapped her ass hard, making her squeal. "Shut the hell up, Velma."

"Stop him, Bob! He raped me!"

He was hesitant, then started to undress. "I hate what you did to me," he told her.

She watched him stunned, When she spoke it was with a lot less attitude. "It was just once, baby. I made it up to you, didn't I? You forgave me."

"You blackmailed me. You made those guys rape me. You told me it was only a show, all fake, just actors, and then you gave me to them!"

I saw he was already hard. He stood there looking at the bed.

"All yours buddy. Your choice. Whatever you want. Their assholes are pretty loose, but not bad," I told him, giving his wife's butt another swat.

"Don't do this Bob," Velma pleaded.

"Balloon," he said.

Her eyes grew wide. "Please, baby. Not like this. I'll make it up to you. I swear."

He stroked his cock, lifted her head by the hair, and stuck his cock against her lips. "Balloon."

Ellie was watching me, unable to see the other end of the bed. "Baby?" she whispered.

I sat beside her, while we listened to Velma gagging. "I need the password to that website, honey."

She shook her head. "I can't. We're not allowed to. Joanna made us sign a paper."

"Fuck the paper. She can't do anything. Her whole setup is illegal as hell."

"She'll know. We have to have the webcam on while we watch. They can see us."

Tricky bitch. "How many videos are there?"

"Hundreds. We can only watch ten a day."

I sighed. "Then we have our work cut out for us. We're going to download every single video."

"They don't download. We can't click on the screen. It shuts off, and we're locked out for a day."

I heard Velma gasping on the other side of the bed, pleading with the man she'd betrayed so easily. "Ellie too?" Bob asked.

"Yeah, in a second," I told him. Ellie looked at me nervously. "Please. I'm sorry. I really am. Don't let him use me. I'm your wife, baby."

"You were going to let Velma use me, weren't you?"

She lowered her eyes and nodded slowly.

"Payback's hell. Understand me Ellie. Everyone's going down. You and Velma are going to help me, help us," I looked up at Bob. "Right Bob?"

He was climbing on top of his wife, applying lube to his cock. I guess he's a nicer guy than I am. "That's right. Enough of this crap."

He pushed his way into his wife's ass, making her grunt loudly. "You wouldn't let me have your ass, Velma? You let those strangers rape mine, but you never let me have yours?"

She was crying again. "I'm sorry."

I looked back at my wife. "If you don't help me, I'll do my damnedest to destroy you. If you go along, do everything you can to help, don't fight me for one second, then maybe we have a chance."

"Promise me," she said. "Promise me that if I go along and help you, that you'll forgive me. You won't throw me away over a stupid mistake. Promise me, Stu."

"It was more than a stupid mistake. You know that."

She nodded. "It was horrible, I know that now. But you have to promise me, when you've had your revenge, you'll forgive me, and give us another chance. Promise me."

I brushed her hair back, stroking her cheek. "Only if you both go along. If you both help, then I promise." To be fair, I did cross my fingers behind my back.

I looked over and Bob was sitting on the side of the bed, breathing hard. He was already finished. I saw that his wife's ass was covered in his cum. "What do you say, Velma? You gonna help, or do you start looking for another husband?"

She looked back at Bob. "You wouldn't leave me, would you baby? Nobody would ever treat you as good as me. You wouldn't leave your kids."

He glared at her. "Nobody else would have me raped, I bet. As for the kids, I think if I have to go to court and show what you had done to me, I'd probably get them. You'd be the one to lose them, if you didn't go to jail."

She argued for a while, and I was proud that Bob stood firm. I did interject once. "Listen Velma. If you don't go along, I'm going to expose both of you anyway. I'll name you in my own lawsuit as an accessory. I will do my very best to ruin your life in every way possible. Go along, or I swear you'll suffer."

I don't know if it helped, but eventually they agreed. With that promise in place, I asked everyone what they wanted on their pizza, and left the women with Bob. "Whatever you want Bob. Hell, piss on 'em if you want. Use a belt. You've got," I checked my watch, "one hour and thirty-five minutes."

I left them at his mercy, and cleaned up. Ellie begged me again, but all I could remember was the way she looked when she stood and yelled 'Balloon!', serving me up to those bastards.

At noon, I walked in on the three of them. He had removed their bindings, which surprised me. I guess the women talked him into it. I knew I'd have to be careful with him. He was lying on the bed, my wife perched on his face, while Velma rode his cock.

"Not what I expected to see," I noted.

Velma turned to me, and surprisingly smiled. "He extracted his revenge." She lifted up to show me the belt marks on her ass.

"Finish, clean up and get dressed. You've got twenty minutes. I'm getting the food. We'll talk when I return."

The women were amazingly docile during lunch, drinking beers, eating pizza, and talking. They both put bed pillows on their chairs, and downed a few Advil. We didn't talk about the morning, we talked about moving ahead.

"It's pretty simple," I explained. "I want every video. I want to identify as many people as possible. Names, addresses, phone numbers, but we don't contact them yet. Any men that are no longer with their wives we contact and bring them aboard. Once that's done, we find out which ones are no longer attending the meetings. That means finding where the meetings are, and watching the entrances and exits. We can do that while we're still researching who's involved."

"If they catch us, they're going to make our lives hell," Velma said.

I smiled. At least she said us. "I guess that's part of the price you pay for betraying your husband, and letting him be tortured and raped. Mine and Bob's lives are already hell, thanks to you two."

She looked over at her husband blushing. Bob reached out and took her hand, giving it a squeeze. She looked back at me. "No more raping our asses, Ok? That really hurt."

"No kidding," I said.

She turned a darker red and looked down at her plate. "Please, Stu? We both promise to help."

"No more strap-ons. And your asses are off-limits for one week, to let them heal, alright?" I glanced over at Ellie. She nodded.

Velma didn't cave as quickly. "Two weeks, and lots of lube in the future? You're pretty big."

I chuckled. "Are you gonna fight me on everything, Velma?"

She shook her head, quickly. "No, I swear. But my ass is burning like it's on fire. Even with the Advil. Please, Stu?"

"It's gonna cost you."

She bit her lip nervously. "Worse than this morning?"

I stood and dropped my pants, then turned my chair sideways. "Let's see what you can do when you really try. Convince me you're truly sorry, and you get your two weeks, all the lube you want, no toys, and you'll even get a nice dinner out of it."

She didn't hesitate, getting up, and bringing her pillow with her. She put it in front of me, knelt on it, and showed me that when she wanted to, she could provide a remarkably nice blowjob.

Ellie watched and I thought she looked sad. "You have a problem, Angel?"

"Is this how it's going to be? Do we have an open marriage now? Are you going to let other men use me, and fuck anyone you want?" she asked.

I looked down at my repentant cocksucker and pulled her hair back, so I could see her pretty face. "Ease up," I whispered to her. She gave me a grin and slowed down.

"No. No open marriage. You did something horrible, Ellie. You understand that, don't you? You both did. You did nothing to Bob, but his little bitch got you involved, and she was going to ass-rape me this morning, remember? She owes me, nearly as much as you do."

"How long? How long are you going to punish us?" Ellie asked.

"Six months I had to live with what you did to me. Six weeks it took to heal from your betrayal. How long do you think it should last?"

She seemed to seriously think about it. "I don't now if I can take it for six months," she said softly.

"Make me an offer," I replied.

She looked down at where her friend was sucking me. "Can she and I talk about it?"

I sighed. "Fine. When she's done."

Ellie got up, and came to stand next to me. She leaned down and gave me a kiss. "I'm sorry. Please don't destroy us to get your revenge."

"I don't intend to, but you don't get to walk away scot-free. Not after I woke up tied to the bed. That's wasn't a very nice anniversary present, was it dear?"

She shook her head. Then she kissed me again, deeply and I moaned when Velma got more aggressive with her sucking. "You love me, right? This is just payback. You don't want her over me, do you?" she asked.