Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-1 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed my shoulder, and kept screwing me. "You too. I shouldn't have gotten angry. I shouldn't have slapped you. I agreed to this. I...I just thought you'd be nicer. You're never that mean."

"I still get angry, Velma, understand? I've forgiven my wife for her part, but I'm still angry with you. I'm trying, alright?"

"I thought we were getting better," she said. She was holding still but I felt her pussy clenching down on my cock, pumping it, while she barely moved.

I grinned. "That's a new talent," I teased.

She smiled, and gave me a kiss. "Surprise."

"Enough now. You and I will have a thorough discussion Monday. Make sure you're clean and lubed when I get to your house. Now do what I said, and make sure your husband knows just how much you love and appreciate him."

She climbed off my cock, gave it a quick suck and started to get dressed.

"No. No clothes." I went into my closet and came out with a windbreaker of mine that reached maybe two inches past her crotch. "That's all you get to wear. You were a little slut tonight. That's how sluts dress."

She picked up her clothing, bending from the waist to make sure I got a good view of her naughty ass. Once she'd collected them all, she went to her husband, who'd been quiet through it all.

"Take me home, honey. Take me home, spank me and fuck me. I've been bad tonight, and you need to remind me who I belong to. You're the only man I love, Bobby. Only you." She turned her head and stuck her tongue out at me. "Not that meanie. That's for sure."

I was surprised by Bob's big grin. "That's right, and don't you forget it. I'm going to tag that ass again when we get home. I'm going to gag you so you don't wake the kids, and get out the toys."

She gave him a one-armed hug. "Whatever you want, baby."

I went to check on Ellie. She looked up at me grinning. "I saw some of that. Man, you spanked her hard. She was so pissed!"

"How are the videos coming?"

"Last one."

I stood behind her and rubbed her shoulders. "These are the latest right?"

She nodded. She turned to me and put her finger to her lips, reminding me we didn't talk about it when in front of the camera. Good girl. It would be a shame to screw things up, this far along.

"I'll get started changing the sheets, and I'll run a bath."

"Great. I'll be with you in a second."

"Don't be too long. I need some loving."

"You'll get all you want, baby. Always."

~ * ~ * ~

The next few days were spent in research. Monday I made it up to Velma, I wasn't gentle, but I wasn't mean either. I used her in all her holes, depositing once in each. No humiliation, but I just used her. She didn't complain. Just the opposite. About an hour into it, I had her rolling in multiple orgasms, screaming out for me.

The last one, I just sat back in their lounge chair, letting her ride me. She showed me her new trick for a while, sitting still, exploring my mouth with her tongue, using that talented pussy on my cock. I played with her small breasts, teasing her hard nipples, helping her get off a couple of times before she wrung my last orgasm out of me.

Afterward, I held her, while she showered me with kisses. I laughed, playing with her body. "You are a wild little thing, aren't you? Sexy beast."

She giggled, then wriggled off my lap, and started sucking me. "Enough, hot stuff."

"My mess, I get to clean it." She did a hell of a job, even starting to get me up again. I wasn't going to give her another ride.

She insisted on feeding me, and I got some more sweet sucking at the table, while I ate the sandwich she'd prepared. When I finished I was hard enough for her to sneak another ride. We were just playing by that time, and I held her while we talked.

"Any more progress?" she asked, when her lips weren't busy kissing my neck and shoulders.

"Lots. I can't believe how well it works. I identified at least a dozen more yesterday. I spent most of the day on it."

She gave me a few teasing bounces, and a big kiss. "All work and no play?"

I held her hips and worked her a little. "I think I'm getting a hell of a lot of play. More than I can ever remember."

"Too much?"

"What do you think?"

She wiggled into a better position, and started riding me more thoroughly. "I think we're still on our honeymoon. All of us. It'll calm down before too long, don't you think?"

I nodded. "Yeah. But it's sure fun for the moment."

She laughed and managed a few long strokes. "No shit. Incredible. Are you really going to cut me off totally once we've gotten even with that bitch and her team."

"A month afterward," I reminded her.

"Totally?" she pouted cutely.

"We'll see. We'll have to talk about it. All of us. It won't be like this."

She nodded, grinding down on my cock. "I know. I imagine it'll be a lot less frequent, and we'll be alone less, but it'll be even better."

"Is that what you want?"

"You can't give me the best sex of my life, then leave me high and dry, Stu." She slowed, looking nervous. "That's not your plan is it? The big get even? I'm really sorry. I'm helping all I can."

"I know. Let's not worry about it now. We'll work something out. I'm kind of getting used to you."

"I know what you're getting used to," she giggled, wiggling in my lap. "Fits pretty well don't it?"

"Like a velvet glove," I said.

"How about in back? You like that don't you? You were my first." She gave me a little more loving, and a small kiss. "It's nice, right?"

"Very nice. Every bit of you is more than nice," I told her.

She kissed me longer, deeper, looking into my eyes. "As long as you want, Stu. I'm not gonna say no to you. Never."

"You're married. Don't forget that."

"I know. I won't forget it. Bob's getting the best sex of his life, and more than ever before. Trust me, he's not losing out at all." She gave me another deep kiss. "He's the father of my children. My husband. I love him. I love sex with you, Stu, but that's all."

"As long as we both remember. Now get me off, wild girl."

She grinned, grabbed the back of the chair, and fucked my brains out. It was going to be rough to give her up.

~ * ~ * ~

By midweek, I'd run dry on the matches. We had 22, including the original ones. I'd hit a lot at first, but then it dried up. Since Ellie and Bob worked, Velma was a stay at home mom, and I telecommuted two or three days a week, I had plenty of time to work on our problem. I also had lots of playtime with Velma.

I knew it was getting out of hand when I found myself in bed with her, missionary, taking it nice and slow. I'd gone down on her for the first time, before letting her do the same for me. I'd found myself in the saddle, making slow quiet love, sharing kisses, soft touches.

The second time she was on top, slowly rocking, long sweet slow strokes. Her small breasts were tempting, and I licked and sucked them while she gave me her sweet little moans. She was staring into my eyes, fucking me deliciously.

She brought her lips down to mine, kissing me slowly. "I don't love you," she whispered.

"I don't love you, too."

She kissed me and kept her lips on mine sharing my breath, her tongue flirting, teasing. Her breath started coming faster, echoing in my mouth. I felt her tensing, whimpering sweetly. Her movements accelerated, faster, deeper. I held her ass, moving with her, struggling to hang on, to last for her finish. She cried out, biting down on my chin, coming so sweetly. I grunted through my own sweet ending, pumping into her, shooting over and over again.

I hugged her, holding her, caressing her soft skin. She sighed, kissing my neck. "God, you punish me so good, Stu."

She slid off to the side, leg draped over mine, head on my shoulder. "That was wonderful." She kissed my chest. "You know what? I did a bad thing, I really did. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't change a thing. We'd never have gotten together. Wasn't it worth it? Isn't this?"

"This, as you call it, is damn good, Velma. What you and Ellie did was still way wrong. I'll bear the stigma of that night until my dying day. As rough as we were with you, you had to know we wouldn't really hurt you. I was betrayed by my wife, tricked, and raped so bad I was in agony for weeks. I'd do anything to change that."

She slid down the bed, and took me in her mouth. She sucked me softly. "I'm sorry. I forget how bad it was for you. Forgive me, Stu? Forgive me for getting your wife involved. I didn't think it would be that bad. It wasn't like that for Bob, he was only uncomfortable for about a day. They were mean, making fun of him, but they didn't hurt him. I was in worse shape after you guys got done with me."

"I'm gonna forgive you, Velma. But you need to understand how important it is that we stop the crazy bitch that's humiliating and raping men all over the city. She's gotta pay. I mean seriously pay."

She kept sucking, not to get me hard, or even to be particularly sexy. It was more a penance, absolute submission. She looked up at me, holding my soft cock in her mouth, tonguing it softly. Her eyes misted up, and I stroked her hair. "It's alright baby. I know you didn't mean it. You were being a little too selfish, but you're trying. I know you're trying."

I tugged her upward, but she clung to my hips, sucking.

"Up her gorgeous. C'mon."

She shook her head, and I saw a glimmer of playfulness. "You better stop, cause if you bring that back to life, I'm gonna wear your tight little near virgin ass out."

Her eyes glinted, and she started scrambling sideways, her mouth glued to my cock, while she rotated around until she was straddling my chest. I saw her little pucker in front of my and started tickling it. I raised my head, tonguing her hole, lathering it up. I slipped a finger in, then another. I could feel her work making progress. She was gagging herself on my cock, making the nastiest noises.

She pulled off gasping. "Do it, Stu. Take my filthy ass. Make me pay."

I put her on her belly, legs spread wide. She spread her cheeks for me, and I pressed my cock home. I took it slow, opening her, working my way in. She pressed back against me. "Don't fuck around Stu, take me."

My cock wasn't the hardest it had ever been, but it was enough. I pushed hard, making her groan. I started pumping her, working my way in. She was still tight. Damn near as tight as the first time. "You've got the tightest little ass," I teased.

"Not...much...longer," she grunted, then chuckled. "It stings."

I laughed. "Aw, the hell with this." I pulled out and found the lube. I slathered up my fingers, and pressed them into her. I coated my cock and went back for her ass. I slid right in, and she gave the sweetest little moan.

"Better?" I asked.

"Perfect. Take it baby. I'm yours."

I laid on top of her, letting her feel my weight. I pinned her to the bed and stroked deep. "That's right. Your ass is mine sweetheart."

I humped her harder, driving her into the mattress. She grunted with each deep stroke. I stretched her out, looping my feet inside her legs, opening her. I pulled her arms forward, sliding my arms under hers, grabbing her wrists, completely immobilizing her.

She was moaning, as I pounded her into the bed. I pressed my face against hers. "This is my sweet ass, you understand? Mine. I'm not giving it up either." I fucked her harder. "You like that, don't you, my hot little slut wife."

She whimpered.

"Fucking this dirty cheating slut ass," I growled. I brought my knees forward for a little leverage, pulling back further before driving home.

"Slut," I growled, listening to her moans. "Dirty, cheating slut."

She tried to shift her legs, but I held them down firmly. Her arms pulled against mine, but I kept her pinned, taking her.

"You selfish bitch," I sneered. "I own you now."

Her whimpers continued, intermixed with groans and soft little cries.

"I'll wear this ass out before we're even."

She was trembling, shaking hard, while I hammered her into the bed. I stopped talking, fucking her hard, feeling her body respond. I was laughing, taking her, making her mine. She cried out, having her first nice orgasm. I didn't slow down for a second.

"My comes," I whispered into her ear. "All mine."

"C...c...coming," she moaned. "God, oh god, I'm gonna come."

"Give it to me, baby," I told her.

I couldn't remember a bigger one. She was shrieking, humping back at me, screaming out as she came hard. When she calmed I slowed, enjoying the ride.

"Come for me," she pleaded. "Come for me, please."

I rose up on my arms, pushing deeper. I slid my knees up, and lifted her hips with me. She was like a ragdoll, limp in my arms, until she got her knees under her. I grabbed her hips and went for the big finish, finally erupting in her tight hole. When I was done, I rolled off to the side, exhausted, trying to catch my breath.

She dropped back to her belly stretched out. She looked over at me, and grinned. "That's going to have to be off limits for a while," she said.

"Until I want it again."

Her grin grew larger. "Yeah. Until you want it. It's yours now isn't it?"

I rolled over to her, running my hand down to her full ass cheeks. She had a hell of an ass. Her best feature. That and the magic she could work with her pussy. I ran my fingers down her crack, teasing her little pucker.

"Gentle," she pleaded. "You did it. You wore it out."

I kissed her shoulder rubbing the sliminess around her hole. I teased it open, pushing in up to the second knuckle. "Stu," she whispered.

"My ass, sweetie, remember?"

She giggled. "Need me to get you up again?"

"No, honey. I just like to play with my toys."

She clenched her cheeks. "Yours baby. All yours."

I nibbled on her shoulder. "I need you, sugar."

She turned on her side, cuddling in close. "Where this time?"

"Not your body, Velma, as sweet as it is. I need you to find where the next meeting is. It's time for us to start observing."

"I can make some calls."

"Today?"

"As soon as you let me out of bed. If you're done with your toys."

"Consider them put away."

~ * ~ * ~

Velma did her job, and Saturday I was parked half a block from the latest location, a warehouse in the industrial area. Armed with a camera and a new telephoto lens, I took pictures of each arriving couple. I realized they weren't as good, since they were mostly facing away from us. We'd have to stick around until they left, and hope to capture them under the front spotlights.

"License plates," Ellie said.

"What?"

"Take pictures of the license plates. Maybe we can use that to figure out who they belong to."

It was a great idea. Too bad we hadn't thought of it sooner. Half of them were blocked by other cars. I didn't want to approach the place. No need to give them even a hint of what we were up to.

I was surprised how short the whole thing was. It wasn't much more than an hour before the people started exiting. The pictures were still difficult, because they exited in bunches, but I did as well as I could. It was ten minutes later that some poor schlub came staggering out, his wife hanging onto him. I watched him shrug her away, pushing her. I could hear him screaming at her before the bouncers came out and practically dragged him to his car. I heard a sob, and looked over to see Ellie was crying.

"I did that to you," she whispered.

"You did."

"I'm so sorry, Stu. I can't believe I got caught up in it the way I did."

"Not now, Ok?" I told her.

Her hand reached out and squeezed my leg. The guy wouldn't let the woman in the car, and drove away squealing his tires. The woman stared at him leaving, then collapsed on the ground. The bouncers got her up and indoors.

"Shit. The parking lot's empty," I said.

"There's one car left," Ellie answered.

"Yeah, and all the white robes are still inside. So are the big-dick rapists and the bouncers. There must be a back exit." I started the car, and drove by the building. By the time we were even with the back of it, it looked like the last of a row of black SUVs were disappearing out the rear of the complex.

I pulled up and slammed my hands into the steering wheel in frustration.

Ellie reached for my arm and I jerked away. She was quiet, waiting. "Next time," I finally said, and pulled out.

We were quiet all the way home. Once we got indoors, she came to me. I wasn't ready for it. The place had brought up all the anger again. The anger I kept suppressing. I wondered that I hadn't had the balls to do what that guy did. She hugged me, and I didn't push her away but I didn't return the affection either.

She didn't let go. "We're gonna fix it, baby."

"There's no fixin', there's only payback now. It's done."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~