Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-1 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No marks, please. The kids ask questions."

I gave her a teasing nip. "Damn, girl, you make a lot of demands."

She turned her head and pulled me in for a kiss. "I said please. I won't stop you, I was just asking."

"You know I'm going to be using that naughty mouth of yours a lot."

She grinned. "I am being punished. It's all yours baby."

"That pussy too. You sure as hell don't feel like you've had two kids."

She giggled. "It's had six years to recover from the youngest. Bob's a sweetheart, but you saw how he is. Not all that big. He doesn't stretch me out like you."

"Don't be that way, Velma. I'm not that much bigger."

"Maybe not long, but damn! you're nice and thick."

I switched over to the other side of her neck, reached around and played with her tits a little. "That was fun. I'm going to go. I'll send Ellie around later, alright?"

"Ok." She turned and snagged another kiss. "Thanks, Stu. I know you could have been a lot harsher with me. With both of us. We probably deserved it. I'm gonna make it up to you, if you'll let me."

"You've made a nice start." I leaned in and whispered in her ear. "We won't talk about the revenge in front of the camera."

She nodded. "You're right."

"I know. I'll let myself out."

~ * ~ * ~

Ellie, the lazy thing, was still in bed. I got undressed and climbed in with her. She wasn't fully asleep. She cuddled up to me. "You left me."

"I left you a note. If you'd rolled out of bed before noon, you could have read it."

She snuggled in tighter. "Somebody wore me out. You were really naughty, you know."

"No, you were the naughty one. I hope I don't have to remind you."

She hushed me, kissing my chest. "Don't. I feel like such an idiot now. Obviously I don't need those stupid videos, last night was incredible."

"What did you like best?" I teased, pulling her up onto me, and rubbing her bare back.

She blushed. "I can't say that. It's way too embarrassing."

"You can tell me now, or tell me in front of them," I told her, giving her butt a little swat.

"Stu, please..."

"Go head, Ellie. It's not going to shock me, I saw how you were. You were on fire."

She giggled. "My ass is on fire. You're gonna take care of that, right? I tried to help you."

"Please don't bring that up."

She buried her head in my chest. "Sorry. I won't."

"What was your favorite?"

She kissed my chest, squirming deliciously. "What do you think it was?"

"Velma, not Bob, right?"

She nodded slightly. "The three of us."

"Really? You ever thought of doing it with a woman before?" I asked.

"A little. Some tiny fantasies, but nothing like last night. When you tied us together, her smooth pussy in front of me, her hot breath on mine, I thought I was going to go crazy. Then to use us like that, God, that was intense."

"You're such a dirty girl," I teased.

She giggled, hugging me. "Your dirty girl, baby." She gave me a few more kisses. "Where were you?"

"Setting up Velma's computer, and getting her started on the downloads."

She stiffened a little. "Did you...you know, with her?"

"Yeah. A little suck, a little fuck. Nothing crazy, and I only got off once."

"Got anything left for your wife?"

"You can try to find out."

She did, and it turned out that I did. Again, nothing like the day before. I made love to her, slow and easy. She liked it, or at least she responded as if she did. "You still love me, right? I didn't ruin everything, did I?" she asked afterward.

"I still love you, Ellie. But you came damn close to destroying it. The first time was horrible. This time I almost lost it. We can't go through anything like that again. You understand?"

She nodded, then moved down the bed and took my poor worn out soldier into her mouth, softly, sucking gently. She eased off, looking up at me. "Never again. I do understand."

That was all she said, going back to sucking. It was nice, but I didn't get hard for her. I really was drained. We bathed, and I treated her abused ass with some of the lidocaine left over from my ordeal. When I was finished with her I gave her the tube. "After we eat, go check on Velma, and help her with this. She's miserable today."

"And I'm not?" Ellie asked.

"I'm sure you are. Just do it, alright? No arguing, no talking back."

She responded to the tone of my voice. "I will. Right after lunch. I might do a little grocery shopping while I'm out. Is that Ok?"

"You don't have to get permission from me for everything, sweetie."

She gave me a hug. "I need to rebuild your trust. I'm going to do it."

"Alright. Call me if anything else pops up. And remember, no more play with Bob. He's off the menu."

"Velma's Ok?"

"Velma's Ok. Keep me abreast of anything you do. I'd rather you did it with me there, then not."

"Of course, baby. It's not near as much fun if you're not involved." She gave me a kiss, and walked gingerly out the door.

~ * ~ * ~

Things settled down after that. For the next couple of weeks, we got our daily downloads. I hated watching them, but I need to scan for some good frames, to get a decent snapshot of the poor victim. Sometimes you even got a shot of the wife. They would always announce the poor sucker's first name. My folder was filling, and I kept all the info encrypted, and moved everything off of their computers daily, in case there was any kind of tracking crap going on.

I didn't trust the people who ran the scam, of course. I wasn't going to take any chances, if I could help it. Maybe I was paranoid.

I was getting more sex than I'd ever have dreamed of. At least once every day, nearly always more than that. I used Velma regularly. I wasn't charming or flirtatious. I'd just walk up behind her, bend her over, and fuck her. That or stick my dick in her face, waiting patiently. She was good about it, giving it up without complaint. Bob walked in on us several times, but didn't say anything. I had her blow him a couple of times, while I was screwing her. He seemed to enjoy it well enough, but didn't talk about it afterward.

"You two having an issue with what I'm doing?" I asked her once, while helping myself to seconds. Once at each end. It was only a few days before her third opening was to become available.

"Not at all," she grunted, while I hammered her from behind.

"You sure? He doesn't seem himself."

She nodded. "More sex than ever," she confirmed. "He's happy."

"Talk to him, make sure, alright?"

She groaned her agreement, then came for me sweetly. I smacked her ass for coming without permission. I reminded her it wasn't a reward, she was being punished.

She moaned, wiggling her sweet ass. "Punish me, Stu. Punish my slutty cunt. Punish me hard."

I don't think it was the punishment I'd intended.

The days I used Velma, Ellie was an animal. Every time she found out I'd been with her friend, she'd try to fuck my brains out that night. I started teasing her. "You're supposed to wear me out before, not after," I reminded her.

"You just better remember whose cock that is. I'm your wife, and you better not forget it!" she growled, bouncing up and down on my shaft like a mad woman.

"Of course not, honey. You're all I really want. You're my woman. Nobody makes me come like you do."

"You bet your ass they don't!" she snapped. I looked up at her, and she stopped, putting her hand over her mouth. "Oh, Stu. I didn't mean that. Not about your ass. That just slipped out."

I pulled her down, and held her in my arms, while I pumped her slowly. "It's Ok, Ellie babe. I know you didn't mean it that time. But when you find yourself getting jealous over Velma, just remember who I'm with. Recall what you did to me, and what you were planning to do to me. Think about the pain and humiliation, and how you got off watching that video of me getting raped. Then when all of that is fresh in your mind, remember that we're still together, and that I love you, and forgave you."

"But she's so pretty," Ellie whispered.

"Not half as pretty as you, my love."

"I know you like her, Stu. Don't lie about that."

"Actually, I don't all that much. Sometimes I can forget, but mostly I'm still pissed at her, and she irritates me. I don't like how she treats Bob."

"Why do you keep going to her? I'll give you whatever you want. You know I will."

I held her, rocking her gently. "I use her. That's all. There's no love in it. I don't worry about her pleasure. I stick my dick in her mouth, and she's expected to suck it. I come wherever I want, on her face, her hair, in her mouth. I just bend her over, and fuck her hard. I don't care if she's ready or not. It's part of her punishment. A little humiliation, treating her like a cheap whore."

I held my wife's ass cheeks in my hand, driving into her firmly. I let her think about it. This was part of her punishment of course. That's part of why Bob was out of the picture. She gave me to someone else to use. She planned to share me with her friend. Now she had to watch me be with someone else. I made sure to let her know every time I did it.

She moaned softly.

"You gonna come for me?" I teased, picking up the pace.

"Uh-huh," she gasped.

"That sweet little pussy, gonna come all over my hard cock?" I asked. I started fucking her as fast as I could, holding her hips up off of me, and thrusting up into her.

"Come...gonna come," she moaned.

"Come for me, Ellie," I demanded.

She whimpered, a high pitched moan leaking from her lips.

"Come!"

She squealed, shaking. I ignored my tired abs and thighs, pounding her through her finish, then eased her down. I returned to a nice quiet stroking motion. I kissed her shoulder and rubbed her back. "That's the difference, Ellie. She never gets that. I don't try to please her. I couldn't care less if she ever came for me. I only give my love to you."

She clung to me, her hips starting to work with me. She kissed my neck and jawline. "She likes it, Stu. She likes it a lot. She says she comes better and harder for you than she ever has."

The words were becoming a distraction. She liked to talk during sex. She always had. I don't know why. I didn't mind, but when I was nearing my finish, I didn't want to chat.

I grunted that I'd heard her, and squeezed her ass hard, pumping her hard. "Fuck me," I groaned.

Ellie did her part, and I was coming in her a few moments later, grunting my release. Afterward I held her, breathing hard, kissing her pretty face.

"She likes it too much," Ellie started in.

I shut her up by kissing her. "I guess she gets off on the humiliation. I don't care. It's just a little more punishment. It won't be that long before I cut her off. Let her get used to it. I hope she loves it, because it's going to go away. I'm yours not hers."

"Don't forget that, baby," she whispered. "You're mine."

~ * ~ * ~

It was Saturday, two weeks to the day. I told them to find a sitter, and to be at our house by 10:00 a.m. They showed up on time, bringing sandwiches, a six-pack, and the latest downloads. Velma walked up to me and put a bottle in my hand. It was lube. "Two weeks. You're a man of your word."

I was gentle with them both. I let them get prepared, cleaning themselves out thoroughly, and lubing up. I took Velma's ass, and rode it non-stop to my finish. Then I made her suck me while Bob took his turn in her backdoor. Once I was hard, I helped myself to Ellie's. By then the girls were playing with each other, kissing, fondling tits, and moaning their pleasure.

When I was near my finish with Ellie, I pulled out and sprayed her face thoroughly. Then I pushed her under Velma's face. "Clean her up good now."

Bob had already finished his second, and was working over his wife's pussy with his fingers. I cleaned up, and figured I had one more in me, before we got down to work. I took my wife away from Velma and cuddled her. "You Ok?"

She grinned. "I like your punishment. It's so much better this way."

"Not too rough? You're not still sore or anything, are you?" I asked.

She shook her head. "No, it's fine."

"Would you 69 her for me? Let me take your ass, while she's licking you?"

"I'd do anything for you baby. I told you. Letting her lick me isn't a punishment."

"Would you suck Bob? I think he's feeling a little left out."

"Do you want me to? You won't mind?" she asked.

"Just sucking, alright?"

She grinned. "I can do that. I'm doing it for you, you understand."

"I do."

She rolled away giggling. She was a little rough, dragging Velma into the middle of the bed, straddling her face and lying on top of her. She looked up at Bob. "Got another one in there for me, big guy?" she teased. She reached out, pulling him close by the cock.

Bob looked up at me nervously. "Go for it bud. She wants it."

He scrambled forward and moaned as Ellie sucked him.

For my part, I positioned myself behind Ellie, got some of the lube, and warmed her up. I had Velma suck me while I did. Once she had me ready, I fucked my wife's pussy for a bit, got another quick suck, and took her ass again.

Over a late lunch I pulled out all the video captures, split them up and started passing them around. "See if you recognize anybody," I told them.

It wasn't five minutes later that we got our first hit. Bob knew one of them from his work. By the time we were finished we had three solid matches, two tentative ones, and a couple of pictures which Velma and Ellie both said they thought they recognized. I didn't put much faith in those, it could have been guys at the show they'd seen.

"Alright. That's a start. Later, I'm going to use Facebook and Google image search to see if I can find any hits. We're off to a good start."

I sent Ellie in to do the day's downloads, and took Velma back to the bedroom. The break was exactly what we needed. I had her get me hard, then laid back and had her ride me. Once we were going, I called Bob over. I held his wife down and spread her ass cheeks. "Lube her up, Bob."

He grinned, and she shuddered. "Both at once?" she asked softly.

"Yep. You're such a little slut, Velma."

I held her still, burying myself nice and deep inside of her. Bob struggled a bit, then managed to get into her ass. She moaned for me, and whimpered while he fucked her. "Give it to her hard, Bob. Punish the slut. She was a bad girl, and she needs to pay."

He grabbed her shoulders and fucked her hard and fast. I could feel all of it, as she surrendered to us totally. "Dirty slut," I whispered in her ear.

She whimpered for me, crying out when Bob picked up the pace.

"Nasty bitch. You're gonna come, aren't you? The slut is going to come from getting her ass fucked." I bit her ear lobe, tugging on it. "Riding another man's cock in front of your husband. You shameless slut."

She cried out, rocking back and forth, fucking herself on our cocks. Bob bellowed his release, and dumped another load in her ass.

"Now finish me," I told her. "Show him what a dirty little whore you are."

She sat up, a little shaky at first. Then she started riding me for real. "Is this what you want? You want to see what a dirty little cock slut I am?" She bounced up and down, exposing my entire length over and over again. She looked over at her husband. "Is this enough for you. Making me whore myself out. Coming from getting my poor little ass reamed? Is my humiliation enough for you?" she asked.

I bucked her off me, putting her on her belly. I laid on top of her, alternating between her ass and her pussy, hoping that she'd cleaned herself well. I made her come for me, riding her hard.

Once I had her screaming her orgasm, I got up and slapped her ass, with a loud crack. I stood in front of her, lifted her head, and rubbed my cock on her face. "Suck it, Velma."

She glared at me and opened her mouth. I pushed forward and fucked her face until I was ready, then pulled out and came on her face. "Go on, Bob. Take the little slut home, I'm done with her. Have her do her downloads, and I'll let you know what I find out about the other pictures.

It was fun to see the reaction from her. She sat up wiping her face. "You're an asshole, Stu. You don't have to treat me like that."

I laughed. "Yes, I do. You earned it, remember?"

She glared at me, then stomped off to the bathroom, leaving me laughing.

"You were kind of rough on her, weren't you?" Bob said, getting dressed.

"Don't let her games get to you. Remember, she let two gay men fuck you silly. She completely controlled you. She cheated on you. The little slut wanted her sex so bad, she betrayed both of us. Don't go soft on her."

"You're not like that with Ellie," he said.

"You don't know how I am, when you guys aren't around," I reminded him. "She gets hers."

I sat on the edge of the bed, and used the sheet to wipe my cock. We'd have to change them anyway, they were a complete mess. One of those women leaked badly. Hell, who am I kidding, they both did.

"We had a good day. Some great leads. We're making progress. Don't forget the end goal. In a couple of weeks, we're going to get them. We'll be fucking Jilly's brains out, remember? She and all her little buddies."

He nodded, and I saw him reach down and rub his cock through his plants. "You really think so? It seems like all we've been doing is downloading stuff."

"Almost three hundred," I told him. "That was the hard part. Taking our time getting ready. Now it starts. You better be fucking your wife senseless and practice building up stamina, because you'll be getting a real workout before long."

Velma was still angry when she came out of the bathroom, she stomped over and slapped me. I grabbed her and threw her over my lap, smacking the blazes out of her ass, making her scream and cry out.

"Don't fuck with me, Velma. This is punishment, remember? You betrayed me, betrayed us both. There'll be good days and bad days." She was slipping away, and I pulled her back up and spanked her some more, until she stopped resisting and her ass was bright red.

She was crying and I pushed her off my lap onto the floor when I was done. I stood over her, lifted her head by the hair, and stuck my cock in her face. She sucked it, her mascara raining black streaks down her face, her nose running, eyes red. I held her head in my hands, while she sucked powerfully, just enough to get me hard. Once she had I stepped back and glared at her.

Velma wiped her face, then climbed on the bed, got on her knees, shoulders on the mattress. She reached back and spread her cheeks for me, displaying her red, abused ass. She didn't speak she just waited.

I was tempted to ease up on her, take her pussy, but in the end, I couldn't. I stuck my cock in her ass, the only lube the spit from her blowjob. She cringed, and jerked away a bit, then grunted and forced herself back on my cock.

That was enough for me. I slowly worked it in, then held it there fully buried. "What do you say, Velma?"

"Thank you," she muttered. "I'm sorry."

I gave her a few strokes and pulled out of her. I pulled her into my lap, sitting up, and held her. "You need to behave yourself, hear?"

She nodded.

"Now take your husband home, and show him how much you love him. How much you appreciate all he's done for you." I wiped her eyes, and gave her a little kiss. "No more acting up. Until we've had our revenge on Joanne and that crowd, I want you on your best behavior, alright?"

She nodded. Then she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. "Let me finish you," she pleaded.

"No. I've got a wife for that. You were bad tonight. You need to make it up to your husband."

She was an ornery one. She wiggled around in my lap, straddling me, and managed to get my hard cock into her pussy. "Forgive me?" she asked, riding me slowly.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed, watching her wince. "That's not my job. Bob has to forgive you."