Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 02-1 Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you're the only one for me. How else did I stick with you after the first total betrayal? I love you, Ellie, but you've done a terrible thing. A couple of them."

She brushed my hair back, then watched Velma. "Can I help her?"

I grinned. "Yeah. I think I'd like that."

Between the two of them, it only took a few more minutes for them to finish me. I noticed that Ellie insisted on being the one whose mouth I spurted into.

Velma looked up at me. "Two weeks, lube, and no strapons, right?"

"You got it."

"Do we still get the nice dinner, too?" Velma said, grinning. She leaned down and kissed my thigh, keeping her eye on me.

"Dinner, too," I said.

Ellie swallowed, and gave me a last suck. "She and I can discuss it now?"

"That's the agreement."

The women walked away, and Bob moved over to the chair next to mine, while I grabbed the last piece of pizza. "Does that mean this was my only chance with your wife? And you're gonna still be doing mine?"

I nodded. "Did Ellie ever do anything to you?"

"No, but—"

"You understand, all my problems are Velma's fault? She's the one that got Ellie involved."

"I know, but—"

"She was wearing a 12 inch dildo this morning, ready to ass-rape me behind your back," I reminded him.

"That was wrong, I know, but—"

"And you know that you're going to be fucking the shit out of Jilly, Joanne, and the ex-wives of every guy with the brains to dump his slut before we're through, right?"

He looked at me in surprise. "You think so? Jilly?"

"And Joanne, plus every bitch filming us. Probably those beasts that ran us onto the stage."

"All of them?"

"Don't you think we deserve it, after what they put us through?"

He nodded. "But Velma..." he whined.

Damn, he was wimpy. I was hoping he was over that, after the morning we'd had. "It won't be forever. Let's see what they come up with, Ok?"

"You're sure about Jilly?"

I almost laughed. Obviously he had a thing for her. She wasn't bad looking, that's for sure.

"I'm not sure about anything. This could all blow up in our faces. But the plan is to get back at them. That means using and humiliating them, doing it publicly, and getting a video of it. That's at the least."

"What about the guys? You don't want us to do them too, do you?"

"Hell no! It doesn't mean we can't have the women using those strap-on's on them, or do something else, before we make sure they are never able to rape another man again."

He nodded. He got quiet, playing with the crust on the plate in front of him. Ellie always left half her crusts behind. He picked it up and nibbled on it. "You're not going to take her from me, are you? We have a family."

"Of course not. I don't love her. I don't even like her that much, after what she did. You heard what I said to Ellie. This is part of her punishment for what she did to me, to us. Don't you think that's fair? Hell, I gave you Ellie, and she never did anything to you."

He kept working on the crust. "What if she likes you better?" he mumbled.

"I'm not going to make love to her. That's your job. I'm going to use her, and humiliate her. When I'm done, she's all yours."

"You're going to fuck her ass again, aren't you?"

"A lot. I'll probably be pretty rough." I pushed away my plate, and finished the beer. "Look Bob, you're free of her controlling you, telling you what you can and can't say. You get her ass now, as much as you want. You're going to get Jilly, and all those other women. You're coming out of this pretty damn sweet. If it wasn't for me, how would you have spent your morning?"

"Watching the kids."

"Exactly. Tonight, make her blow you. Hell, make her blow you every night for the next two weeks, until you bang her ass again."

"What if she doesn't want to?"

"Then call me, and I'll talk to her. Until this is resolved, it's not her choice anymore. It's payback time."

"You're sure—"

I was getting ready to reassure him one more time, when the women returned. They stood in front of me shoulder to shoulder, holding hands.

Velma spoke, and I could see she was going to be the leader in this.

"Only until we finish getting even with Joanne and her crowd. It stops then."

I acted as if I was thinking about it. I thought for sure they were going to come back with six weeks. I had no idea how long it would take us to finish our revenge, but I didn't think it was going to take six weeks. "And one month afterward."

"Deal," Velma said quickly, and I knew I could have asked for more.

She looked over at Ellie, and my wife spoke up. "Nothing public, not for us. You have to be discreet with her."

"I shouldn't. Have you already forgotten how many of those evil bitches have seen that video of me?"

She shook her head slowly. "Please?" she whispered.

I nodded. "As long as you help us to the best of your abilities. It's not my intention to make this so bad it destroys either of our marriages. Some of the other poor bastards might witness some stuff, but nothing public for you two, alright?"

Ellie nodded.

Velma wasn't done. "Bob has to agree. If he won't go along with the swapping, I won't do it."

"There's no swapping," I said. "I get you. Bob is done with Ellie. She didn't do anything to him. You were the cause of the trouble, and participated with her this morning."

I think that surprised both of them. "Give us a second," Velma said after a bit. She didn't wait for me to agree. They walked away, whispering, but were back in less than a minute.

"Bob agrees?" Velma asked.

I turned to him. He nodded.

"You're going to let him use me?" Velma asked, her voice rising in disbelief.

"You shouldn't have done that to him, honey. This morning you were going to cheat on me with him."

She blushed at the last statement. "I ... I didn't think of it like that."

"Were you going to suck him? Fuck him? That's not cheating?" Bob snapped angrily.

I glared at her, waiting to see if she was going to lie. "I'm sorry," she mumbled.

"Have you cheated on me before? Was this the first time?" he asked, his voice surprisingly hard.

"No, baby, I swear! Never. I wasn't thinking straight. I guess I watched that video of him too much. You encouraged me, remember?" Velma said.

"I didn't encourage you to screw him!" Bob shouted.

Velma cringed before his words. "Never before, and never again, I swear. It was a big mistake, but I think you made me pay for it, didn't you? You sure got your use out of Ellie this morning."

I sighed. "Enough. Do we have a deal?"

Bob glared at his wife. She wilted and nodded.

"A couple of more things, please, baby?" Ellie said.

"What?" I asked, a little peeved the discussion was still going on.

"You can't be too mean to us."

"Mean? Like having me raped? What's mean?" I asked.

"You can't hurt us. Nothing permanent, like tattoos or anything. You can't embarrass us."

"You might find it embarrassing, but it won't leave this group, alright?"

"And no hurting?"

"Nothing bad. I might be a little rough, but no injuries, nothing you won't be over the next day. I'm still very angry with you both."

"No more than twice a week with her," Ellie said cautiously.

"No. Whenever I want." I watched her, and saw she wasn't going to fight it. "However, I will remind you, you'll have every chance to keep me so worn out, I won't have the energy to do it."

Ellie smiled for the first time. "Alright. We have a deal."

I looked at Velma for her confirmation.

"It's a deal," she said.

We all turned to Bob.

"All the other stuff?" he asked me. I saw the women look at each other with some surprise.

"Yep," I told him.

"Ok, it's a deal."

"Good. Now that it's settled, heads or tails, Bob."

"Heads or tails?"

"I figure we'll spit roast your wife to seal the deal. You want the head or the tail?"

"Hey!" Ellie spoke up loudly.

I sighed dramatically. "Fine, we'll put you under her, but this is the last time. This isn't supposed to be a reward."

I almost laughed when my wife turned pale. "That's not what I meant. You said I'd get a chance to wear you out."

"You did, last night and this morning. You want us to spit roast you instead?" I asked.

She quickly shook her head.

"Then no more argument. You can join us for the first one. Then we've got to get you started downloading videos; I'd like to finish the first 10 before dinner."

Once we had them in 69, with Velma on top, we told them to warm each other up. They didn't put up much of a fuss. Bob chose tails, so once we were in position, we had each other's wife use her mouth to get us hard. Then we used Velma, quite thoroughly.

The situation was more tempting then I had planned for, and I switched from Velma's talented mouth to Ellie's pussy and back several times. Bob was doing the same at his end getting one last shot at Ellie. I made the girls change places after a while, putting Velma on the bottom. My wife got her turn as the main attraction. I guess I lied about the reward thing. Both women got off a few times, and when Bob and I took a breather, they kept going. Just for kicks, I tied them together, and we used them like that. Ellie asked me not to, but I reminded her it was she who'd bought the rope. Once they were back in the ropes, we could roll them over, put them on their sides, and even use them from the same end, one's mouth and the other's pussy.

I thought my cock was going to fall off before we were done with them. It was a miracle they were able to get me up time after time. I might peter out mid-fuck, but they kept bringing me back to life, never giving up. As it was we didn't do any downloading before dinner. Bob even had to go home to switch out babysitters and get his wife something to wear. I was left with the difficult task of taking care of both wives by myself. They were too much trouble to move around tied up, so I freed them, letting them have their way with me.

It almost got ugly when I caught Ellie putting on the strap-on. Before I could go ballistic, she was in tears, pleading, assuring me it was for Velma, mouth and pussy only. We wore that girl out.

Velma and Bob headed back to their home after dinner. It was well after midnight before we had the software installed to capture the videos, and Ellie had downloaded the daily limit. I fell asleep with my wife still apologizing, suckling my soft member gently, knowing full well it was down for good.

I reckoned it would be a week before my poor cock would recover. I didn't reckon on those women.

~ * ~ * ~

Sunday morning, Ellie was exhausted, and I let her sleep in. I called over to check on Bob and see how the downloading had gone. They didn't know how to capture the videos, and I remembered the issues I'd had the night before, getting it worked out. I checked in on Ellie, but she was dead to the world. So I left a note telling her what I was up to, and headed out.

My brain was running havoc, turning over the issues repeatedly, trying to figure the best solution, both in terms of things working in our favor, and staying legal and out of trouble. The two items seemed to be mutually exclusive.

At Bob and Velma's house, they invited me in. They were in the middle of a big Sunday breakfast. Bob seemed to be in a great mood, but Velma was dragging, she looked almost as rough as Ellie. Not that she didn't deserve it. That and a whole lot more.

She had a hard time looking me in the eye. What we had done the previous day had been pretty unconventional. Especially for a MILFish mother of two. Then again, the stunt she pulled with Bob, and then my family was anything but run-of-the-mill.

I had a couple of pancakes, and Bob said he'd watch the kids while I got the download stuff worked out. Velma and I went downstairs to their rec-room, which is where the computer was setup. I wondered how she got any privacy down there at all.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

She drooped into the chair in front of the computer, grimacing as she sat. "I'm in agony. Happy?"

"It's a start. I was in pain for six weeks. Couldn't even get out of bed for 15 hours, and I was shitting razor blades for a week. Thanks, I appreciated that."

She blushed. "Alright. Sometimes I forget. You know, I didn't make her volunteer you. All I did was tell her about the place."

"With lies and half-truths, hiding what it was from me. Is this what you want to do Velma? Rehash all this crap? I wasn't in a bad mood when I came over here, but your shitty attitude isn't cutting it."

She wiggled uncomfortably, and I saw her eyes misting up. "I'm sorry, but I don't get to lie in bed for 15 hours. I have two kids and a semi-useless husband. My bottom really hurts a lot. And I'm scared, Ok?"

"I'm not going to feel sorry for you. Yesterday you tried to rape me with a fucking foot long strap-on. I didn't even use the big one on you. Can you imagine how that one would have felt?"

She started crying softly. She was wasting my time, and the tears weren't going to work. She was the initial source of all my problems. I stood beside her, and put my arm around her shoulders, trying to settle her down. She turned her face and pressed it against my hip. Her arms moved upward and around my waist, holding on to me.

I caressed her hair softly. "Shh, you don't want to upset the kids."

She shook her head, sniffling. "They won't hear." She lifted her head a bit, and rubbed her tears against my sweat pants. "The room's totally insulated. They're not allowed downstairs when Mom or Dad are down here working."

Sounded good to me. I pushed my sweats down. Her face was now inches from my naked cock. It was a little sore, but not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Her actions already had the guy getting chubby.

"Now?" she whined.

"Might as well."

I didn't get any teasing or playfulness. She took me in her mouth and started sucking. Once she had me nice and hard, I stopped her. "That was nice, sweetie. Let's get the software set up and the downloads started."

She gave my cock a short suck and a teasing kiss. I guess she was getting into it a little.

I had her move over and I set up the streaming capture. It took about ten minutes and she left me alone for a few minutes before returning with sodas for us. I accepted it. I tested the capture on a porn site, and it worked perfectly.

"Alright. Time to start the downloads. Do you have to sit through them? Is that how the webcam stuff works?"

She nodded. "It has some facial recognition. I can't be out of frame more than 20% of the time."

"Crap," I mumbled. "I imagine delivering a blowjob might interfere with that."

"It's not that bad. That light in the corner recognizes me. Once it goes green, as long as I'm sitting here, and it doesn't see me leave, it keeps going. Sometimes I get a little worked up while watching. I might end up looking at the ceiling, or down at my fingers or vibrator. It doesn't shut off."

"Good. Let's test it." I got out of the seat and watched her start up the session. "Start with the oldest and work forward. How long are they?"

"Anywhere from maybe eight to ten minutes up to forty. I think the longest so far is forty-two minutes. They don't capture everything. They're mostly highlights, but some have more and different angles. Some slow motion shots as well." She was clicking and scanning as she spoke, and I saw a video start up. A guy was bent over a stool, and they were sticking something up his ass.

"A lot of the oldest ones aren't very good. We could do newer ones," she suggested.

"No, Ellie is working from the newest backward, and you'll go from the oldest forward. That way you won't overlap." I pushed my sweats back down, and she took me in her mouth. She was glancing at the screen regularly. I don't know if she was watching the video, or the light in the corner, which stayed green.

She was still sucking when the video ended. She pulled away, and selected the next one. Before it started I heard the door above. "Honey?" Bob called out. "I'm taking the kids to the soccer game. We'll be back in a couple of hours."

She looked up at me, and I saw a little nervousness. I rubbed her shoulders. "That's fine. Things are going good here, " she answered.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Positive. Don't let them get away with anything," she called out.

"I won't. Love you," he seemed anxious. I wondered why. It's not like I hadn't done just about everything I could to his wife already.

"Love you too, drive carefully." She turned her attention back to the screen and started the video.

I moved behind her. "Up."

She stood up, leaning over, keeping her face in front of the webcam. I pushed the chair out of the way, and pulled her shorts and panties down. I spread her cheeks.

"Please don't, Stu. You promised me two weeks. It stings really bad."

"I'm just checking it out. You do look pretty red. Are you doing anything for it?"

"Like what?"

"I used lidocaine ointment."

"We don't have any, I don't think."

"I'll send Ellie over with some later. We'll make sure you're taken care of."

She rested her arms on the desk, looking up into the video. "It doesn't look as fun anymore, now that I know what it feels like," she confessed.

I opened her legs a little wider, checking the rest of her out. "Pretty red here, too. Swollen. It doesn't hurt?"

"Normal soreness. Like after a really good session." She giggled. "Once you got done raping my poor ass, it was a pretty hot time, wasn't it?"

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you have rated it?"

She chuckled, wiggling her butt for me. "A nine, easy. If I hadn't been so sore, it would have been an eleven. Hottest time ever."

I licked her slit, making her shiver. "So tell me, Velma. Wouldn't it have been better to do something like that all along, rather than the betrayal and humiliation shit?" I gave her a long slow lick, and she moaned for me.

"Yeah, but I didn't know. We never did anything like that. I don't know how we ever would have started."

I stood behind her, slapping her cute ass with my cock. "No more tricks and games, Velma. Talk to Bob. Talk to me and Ellie. Don't hide shit, alright?"

She nodded, and stood on tip-toe, lifting her ass up for me. "No more games," she said.

I slipped my cock into her, and gave her a nice slow, steady fuck. She came for me during the third video, and we were well into the fourth, when I grabbed her hips and finished with a nice solid pounding, filling her up.

She was breathing hard, head resting on the desk. The viewing monitor didn't seem to mind, and it was still green. "Get me a towel from in the corner, please, honey? I don't want to mess up the chair."

I found her towel and put it on the chair. "This isn't all about rewarding you Velma. I'm going to punish you now."

She whimpered. "Not back there, right? You promised."

"No, I'll leave your butt- hole alone." I smacked her ass and she jumped. She still had a few marks and bruises there. I think they were from Bob's using the belt on her. I didn't remember hitting her that hard or leaving any marks.

"Count," I told her. I gave her another smack.

"One," she grunted.

"One, sir."

"One, sir," she repeated.

I wasn't too harsh with her. She counted off twenty, and was nice and pink. "That's enough for now. You know you've got a sweet little pussy."

She wiggled her bottom. "It's still here, if you want to try it again."

I kissed her pink cheeks, and moved the chair underneath her. "Not right now. I've got to go home and check on the wife."

She sat down, and started another video. "This is going to be a regular thing, isn't it. Taking me however you want. Whenever you want."

"Yeah. I work from home a couple of days a week. I'll be using you then for sure, when the kids are in school."

"Like today?" she asked.

"Maybe a little more, but I won't be too hard on you." I stood behind her and kissed her neck. She leaned her head away, offering it up to me.