Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 05: Adam and Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he got to his room, Adam was in a sweat. He put the safety latch on the door and then laughed at himself. As if that would protect him! He sat down on the couch. His heart was racing.

Was it a coincidence that she was coming down the hall at the exact moment he came back to his room? There had been plenty of time after lunch to go down to the pool. Why had he turned around and let her catch him looking at her? What was she going to try next?

After a while he calmed down and tried to think clearly. Mrs. Cottonmouth's expression as she caught him looking at her voluptuous body was imprinted on his mind. He thought about it and smiled. Yes, her breasts and butt on display got a reaction from him. But Eve had just as much in both departments -- and something more.

Mrs. Cottonmouth looked like seduction personified from head to toe, but great sex was only one of the things he loved about Eve. The pleasures of hell could be tempting, but he preferred heaven. All that had happened was that Mrs. Cottonmouth had embarrassed him.

The next day there was a meeting with the company that had canceled the day before. During some small talk between Adam and one of the company executives, Adam said he hoped everything was all right.

"What do you mean?" the woman asked.

"When you had to cancel our meeting yesterday, I thought there might be some crisis," he said.

"Cancel?" she said. "Oh, you mean the meeting that was rescheduled for today. We had a conflict, but we rescheduled that more than a month ago."

The woman didn't notice Adam gulping. Mrs. Cottonmouth had lied to him.

There weren't any similar incidents the rest of the trip, except he thought he saw Mrs. Cottonmouth eyeing him at times on the plane. He never looked up from his study Bible, so he couldn't be sure.

When he told Eve about everything, she scolded him while laughing.

"Adam, how could you even think for a minute that you ran into her almost naked by accident. Of course, she planned the whole thing."

That night, Eve was on a rampage in bed again.

About a week after the trip, Eve began asking about Mrs. Cottonmouth. It wasn't often, maybe once a week. Adam got the impression she was almost disappointed that his boss hadn't tried anything else.

A month later, when he told her that he had to go on a three-day trip with Mrs. Cottonmouth, Eve's eyes lit up.

"I wonder what she's going to do this time," she said. "Are you ready to resist her wiles? I will do my part by exhausting you the night before you leave -- if I have your permission, my husband."

"Permission granted."

That night was wild in bed, and she also kept her promise for the night before he left.

*****************

The second road trip Adam took with Mrs. Cottonmouth was completely different from the first. He could tell right away from looking at their schedule of meetings.

It seemed to him they could have accomplished everything they needed in one day and flown home that night. Not only that, but this trip was to a factory area in a small Southern town, so there was nothing to do during the many hours between business meetings.

Starting with the first night, Mrs. Cottonmouth asked him to join her for non-business meals. Each time, the meal started with discussions of the upcoming meetings and developments at the home office, but after that, things quickly got personal.

Mrs. Cottonmouth talked about herself first, her career moves, her decision to put off having a family and her husband, who was also successful -- although not as successful as she was.

Adam listened carefully and encouraged her with leading questions. He was eager to find out as much about her as he could to protect himself. But she deflected his probing effortlessly, and when she finished, he realized that he didn't know much more about her than when she had started.

When she turned the conversation to him, he was on his guard not to give her more than minimal information, but he soon discovered one reason for her successful career. With a voice dripping with sincerity and a friendly smile -- and without ever seeming to be pushy or persistent -- she could suck blood from a rock. Even though he knew what she was doing and tried his best to stop himself, he couldn't help spilling his guts.

He told her how he and Eve had decided to change their lives, how they had become Christians, what they believed in and how he tried to live his beliefs in his work without preaching to others.

Mrs. Cottonmouth was most interested in details of his relationship with Eve. He didn't notice her ears perk up when he talked about their Christian approach to the family structure and that while he accepted the leadership role, he felt that Eve was the stronger of the two of them.

She tried to pry into more intimate parts of their marriage, but there she had no luck. He wasn't used to talking about sex to anyone but Eve, and even Mrs. Cottonmouth's skills couldn't get past that.

They had a breakfast meeting with clients the next morning, and then there was nothing to do but go to the airport for their two o'clock flight. She asked him if he would join her in the small airport's only cafe for lunch.

She picked a table at the farthest corner of the empty restaurant, where she sat against the wall so the only thing he could see was her face and no one else coming in could see his reaction to what she was saying to him.

"Adam," she began, "the other day when we were talking about ourselves, there's a lot I didn't tell you, but now that I've gotten to know you better, I know I can trust your discretion.

"I'm sure you heard a lot about me before I was put in charge of your department. You might think it was exaggerated, but it probably wasn't. I'll let you be the judge of that.

"Maybe you're thinking, why am I doing this? Isn't a predator stealthy? Yes that's a good word for me. I hunt men and women mount them in both senses of the word. I particularly enjoy matching up against a strong male and breaking him completely. You may have guessed that I want to make you my next trophy.

"You can flatter yourself that I think you are the toughest prey I've ever come across. I can't bag you with my usual techniques. I'm working on finding something you'll never see coming. I have no idea what it will be, but I am confident that nothing will stop me.

"You have a strong belief system that keeps you grounded, and you are repelled by evil, even though, like every man, you are also fascinated by it. And then there's Eve. She has an amazing power over you that has a lot to do with the man you are, and the success that I see for you in the future.

"That's why I'm not under the illusion that I can overwhelm and dominate you -- and then degrade and humiliate you like I've done to my husband and many other men. I've set up a lesser goal in your case. If I can lure you to the dark side only one time -- if I can trap you inside my body and bring you to orgasm -- that will be my victory.

"Even if you never go near me after that, I know what it will do to your mind and your relationship with Eve. It will affect you much more than the things I force my husband to do at home.

"Everything I'm telling you today -- and everything I tell you about myself from now on -- will be the truth. But my honesty has only one motive -- to find a chink in your armor, to get you to make just one mistake, the slip that will give me the greatest prize I've ever won."

For the next hour and a half, he was silent while she told him the lurid details of what she was continuing to do to her husband and what she had done with her previous conquests.

As he listened, he realized that some of the humiliations she had put her men through were similar to those on the video Eve had told him about. He guessed that when it came to sexual degradation, there weren't that many variations.

He felt as though he were wallowing in filth as he listened to her and wondered what would happen if he got up and walked away. But she was right: Evil was fascinating enough to keep him in his seat. When she finished, he noticed that he was sweating as if he had just finished a workout.

He was so thirsty, he ordered a beer, and she did, too. They sat sipping their beers. He was aware that she was looking at him, but he looked only at his beer. When their plane was announced, they got up and walked to the gate in silence. They didn't exchange a word during the flight.

The plane arrived at night, and when he got home, he looked so worn out that Eve was worried that he was sick. He said he was fine, but he couldn't talk about his trip now. He went to their bedroom without even looking in at his sleeping children, and he barely got his clothes off before he collapsed.

When he woke up the next day, Eve told him he had slept twelve hours and wondered whether she should book a doctor's appointment. He told her that he felt a lot better, and he wasn't going to waste the rest of Saturday. They were going out with the children, and he would tell her about the trip that night.

After dinner, he first tried to summarize what had taken place. But Eve wanted to hear every detail -- including every sick thing Mrs. Cottonmouth had ever done to her husband and her other men. When he finished and told her he couldn't think of anything else, she asked him, "Are you sure?"

She sat looking at him silently, breathing hard. She was flushed, and when they went to bed, they went at each other violently.

The next night was even wilder. He felt that she was trying out new things, and some of them were mild variations of what Mrs. Cottonmouth liked to do to her men. One involved Eve spitting on her finger and pushing it into him and then moving it in and out.

She had done something similar previously, but only momentarily and never moving it. Now this became a regular part of their lovemaking.

As the days went by, the sexual tension dropped only slightly. As she had been after she had seen the troublesome video, Eve was again the instigator and aggressor.

Adam found he didn't mind. In fact, her energy and imagination inspired him to match her. She responded even more eagerly when he did this. It was like a competition, and he rarely came out the winner, but losing was as exciting as winning.

Week after joyous week, their passion for each other was undiminished. Later, they both agreed it was the happiest time of their lives.

For long periods, Eve didn't bring up Kathy's video anymore. But just when Adam began thinking it was behind them, it would reappear with Eve's tears and self-recriminations. The tearful scenes finally stopped three months later, after Adam's next business trip with Mrs. Cottonmouth, but not in the way either of them expected.

*************

When Adam looked at the schedule for the trip, he didn't see anything suspicious. He and Mrs. Cottonmouth were arriving late on a Tuesday and spending all day Wednesday trying to close a big new account, then flying home Thursday morning. The plane flight was uneventful, and when they got to the hotel, both of them headed for their rooms because they had an early start.

The next day began with a breakfast meeting, and as the day wore on, the negotiations got more intense. Lunch was a working meeting in the office of one of the client's executives, and dinner was Chinese takeout in another office.

When they finally left the corporate headquarters at nine, the huge parking lot was dark and deserted, except for their rental car and a couple of cars belonging to the lawyers they had just left.

They were exhausted and quiet as they walked to the car, but the minute they were in motion, they rolled up their windows and yelled. They had put every ounce of their energy into the previous thirteen hours, and it had paid off big. They wouldn't need an airplane to fly home tomorrow.

Their chatter on the way back to the hotel was animated. They were exhausted but full of nervous energy, and Adam knew it would take him a while to fall asleep. When he was back in his room, he thought about calling Eve, but he decided not to bother her so late. Tomorrow, he would ask her to book a table at an expensive restaurant for a celebration.

His phone rang, and before he answered it, he had an uneasy feeling. It was Mrs. Cottonmouth, and she was crying.

"Adam, something is wrong," she said. "The lawyers just called me and said that they found a problem when they were going over the papers, and they could not sign off on the deal. I tried to understand the problem when they explained it, but I just couldn't. I used everything inside me to persuade them to come here with the papers. They're coming to my room in a few minutes.

"I need you here to see if you can help me find out what went wrong. I feel like a zombie, but I can't let this fall apart. Please forgive me for being hysterical, but come to my room as fast as you can."

Adam was half-undressed, but he pulled on his slacks, buttoned his shirt and put his shoes on. He left his tie off. She was still crying when he knocked on her door.

"Try to pull yourself together," he told her. "We both went over everything thoroughly, so this is either their mistake or a misunderstanding. The worst thing that could happen is that we stay over and don't fly home tomorrow morning, or we have to come back one more time."

"I know you're right," she said, "but I had already cashed the check in my mind, and I was in total celebration one second and then flat on the floor a second later. I think I overreacted because I'm exhausted."

He looked around and saw that she had been drinking from a bottle of expensive Scotch. Without being invited to share it, he filled up a glass for himself. He finished the glass and poured another.

By the time the lawyers got there ten minutes later, Mrs. Cottonmouth was looking more professional than him because he rarely drank more than half a glass of whisky at a time.

Despite this, he was the one who immediately spotted the incorrect wording that was causing the problem. He also found the correct wording in the notes of one lawyer that were smeared by part of his lunch. In fifteen minutes, everything was solved, and the lawyers apologized as they all shook hands. Mrs. Cottonmouth offered some Scotch to the lawyers, but they wanted to get home.

When they left, she put her finger to her lips and looked at her expensive watch for a minute. Then she let out a yell as loud as the one earlier in the car.

She began dancing around the room, twirling until she became dizzy. She sat down on the couch and spoke more emotionally than he had ever heard her speak.

"I feel like I've just been brought to the edge of ecstasy, left hanging and frustrated and then experienced the biggest orgasm I've ever had. For me, this is as exciting as great sex."

"I know what you mean," he said, excitedly, and the moment he said it, he knew it was the glasses of Scotch talking.

He had no time to think further, because she was off the couch and onto his lap a moment later. He jumped as she landed on him and jumped again as her right hand launched like a heat-seeking missile and went straight down his pants until it found its target.

Her face was so close to his that he couldn't tell if she was breathing hard, he was breathing hard or they both were.

"We need to celebrate," she said.

When he got up from her bed an hour later, she was in a stupor from a combination of the Scotch and multiple orgasms. He had come, too, and now he was feeling sick, both in body and soul. He looked at her naked body and felt disgusted, not with her but with himself.

***************

He didn't sleep all night and asked Mrs. Cottonmouth to drive to the rental car dropoff. As she drove, he huddled against the passenger seat door, as far from her as possible. They exchanged only a handful of words during the flight.

He felt like he was in a car without brakes careening down a mountain road. He was trying to control it and steer it into the lane that led to safety, but it kept wanting to go over the cliff. He wrestled with his thoughts until he was soaked in sweat.

For the first time, he understood what Eve had been going through with her guilt at watching Kathy's video. Only his transgression was many times worse, and thinking about it didn't excite him in any way. He would never remember that night with any emotion except disgust. Would Eve take the children and leave? How could she ever forgive him?

He was supposed to go to work when he arrived at the airport, but Mrs. Cottonmouth saw him heading the opposite direction toward home. She wondered if it was the last she'd see of him. As she watched him go, she felt a certain satisfaction, but she also realized that she might have lost the best employee she had ever supervised.

***********

The toddlers were napping when he walked in and surprised Eve. She looked at him, and he could tell she immediately knew what had happened. They went into the kitchen, and he sat at the table with his head down until she handed him a cup of coffee.

He took a sip and then broke down. She didn't say anything while he sobbed and told her everything. She listened with rapt attention as he went through the day minute by minute. When he finished, she asked him to explain in more detail what he and Mrs. Cottonmouth did in bed.

"I can remember everything else, but I can't remember that," he said. "I must be blocking it."

"Try harder," she said. "Did she demean and humiliate you. What did she do? What did you do?"

"All I know is that she was drunk, and I was, too. I know I came, and she came. Otherwise, it's just a blur. I'm so sorry."

"Number one, stop saying you're sorry," she said in a firm voice that he hadn't heard in a long time, maybe since before they were married. "I don't want to hear that again in connection with this. Ever."

"Okay," he said softly, and he looked up at her, then looked down again quickly. Her eyes were like laser beams burning into his soul.

They sat in silence until they heard the toddlers stirring and starting to talk. She got up, and he began to get up too, but she glared at him and said, "Stay right there."

He didn't move, and eventually, she brought the children to him, and he smiled and played with them. She watched him in stony silence for a few minutes, before she said, "You're tired. Go to bed. Let's talk about this tonight."

He felt almost lifeless as he dropped onto their bed and was immediately fast asleep. When he felt someone shaking him, he had trouble coming back to reality. He wanted to sleep forever, a dreamless, mindless sleep. He never wanted to get wake up again.

"It's seven o'clock," she said. "I've made you some dinner."

They ate in silence, and after she cleared the plates, she sat down facing him. Her face was the same as before, with the laser eyes. Finally, she spoke.

"What are we going to do? I mean, what am I going to do? Tell me. What should I do, my husband?"

His mind started to race. What should he tell her? What would make this come out right? She was waiting for him to answer, but he didn't know what to say.

"I can't tell you what to do, my wife," he responded using their formula, but he almost choked on his words. "I was thinking about some things on the plane. I don't think I was rational, but if you want to hear them, I will share them with you."

"Please tell me, my husband." Her voice was an unemotional monotone.

He compared his guilt with her guilt. He hoped she would no longer be tormented as she realized how she had never hurt him in any way while he had humiliated her with Mrs. Cottonmouth.

He wondered if they should abandon their lifestyle of the woman yielding to the man and become equal partners. Some Christian couples they knew had done so, and it didn't seem to get between them and God. He never felt superior to her anyway, and now he felt like dirt under her feet.