Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 05: Adam and Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers

He noticed Rick seemed calm. He continued to look at the monitor and probe. Once he got between the butt cheeks, but it was too high. He tried to move down, but Adam slid away too quickly. Rick didn't react. He just continued probing. Then Adam noticed that the probing rhythm was changing. It was going faster and slower, seemingly without any pattern.

He realized what the pattern was. Rick was trying to match his movements. If Adam slowed down, Rick slowed, and if Adam squirmed faster, Rick pushed faster. Adam got scared. With this synchronization, sooner or later, Adam's movements would put him in front of the battering ram at the wrong moment.

He kept on moving faster, trying to think of a different strategy. Rick moved faster with him, and then finally it happened. As Adam was moving to one side and Rick was moving in, they aligned, and Adam felt a huge object pushing into him, forcing lubricant out around it. Adam tried to get away, but Rick pushed forward to keep the connection and followed Adam's body with his.

Adam squirmed and glided and panted as he tried to dislodge Rick, but nothing worked. He was exhausted and paused for a moment. That's what Rick had been waiting for. There was now a hard thrust and a loud farting noise of lube spurting out as he felt Rick's huge thing push deep into him.

Rick kept pushing, and more juice squirted out. Adam felt his insides being violated by the huge member. Then he felt something bouncing against his butt. It was Rick's balls. He was all the way in.

Almost immediately, Rick began pulling out. At first it was just a little, followed by another slow push to the bottom. He gradually pulled out further, at the same time increasing his tempo and bumping into Adam's ass. Adam's face got more twisted with each bump. He groaned through the gag. He began feeling warm, then hot. He was on the verge of fainting.

"Fifteen minutes, cut!" yelled Eve. "Let's take a break."

Rick slowly pulled out of Adam, and Adam collapsed onto the greasy bed.

Eve went to the bathroom and returned with a cold, wet washcloth that she used on Adam's face. He stared at her with vacant eyes, but she looked away as she scrubbed and dried him. She finished quickly, returned the washcloth and towel to the bathroom and sat down on a chair looking at her watch.

After five minutes, she spoke again.

"We're right on schedule, but I don't want to get behind. I know you'd like to rest a little more, Adam, but let's finish this thing. From the way your belly looks, there's still plenty of lube inside of you. Let's get you and Rick excited again."

She brought the breast pump over to him, and he couldn't believe that even though his insides felt torn to shreds, he got hard again in a few minutes. Soon he and Rick were again aiming straight at each other from opposite sides of the bed.

"Leviticus twenty thirteen," Eve said. "If a man also lieth with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

This time the chase didn't last long. Adam tried to duck and twist away, but when he tried to run, the pain inside his ass was excruciating. Soon Rick grabbed him and lifted him onto the bed.

Rick didn't try to get in between his legs again. Instead, Rick lay down to the left of him and then rolled onto his side and reached for him. It looked like he wanted to take him from behind in the spoon position.

If he stayed flat on his back, Rick couldn't do anything. Maybe he had a chance to get through this fifteen minutes without Rick penetrating him again. With his bound hands, he pushed off and slid across the bed.

Rick got behind him again and began sliding closer. When Adam felt Rick's hands on his shoulder, he pushed off again, and this time he slid all the way off the bed and landed on the carpet.

The chase around the bed resumed. This time when Rick grabbed Adam, he tried to throw him on the bed on his face, but Adam anticipated that and made sure to land on his back again.

Rick didn't try to lie down beside him this time. Instead, he got on his knees on Adam's right side, facing Adam sideways at his midsection. Adam looked up and saw Rick lean over his belly and slide his hands and arms across the lubricant that now coated him.

As Rick's arms extended across Adam's chest and stomach, he suddenly reached out and grabbed Adam's left arm near the shoulder with his big hands. He began pulling it. Adam tried to resist, but Rick was stronger and pulled the arm across Adam's body.

When the arm wouldn't go any further, Adam started to feel like some bones were about to break and he shifted slightly to lessen the pressure. That's what Rick was waiting for, because he pulled hard and the shift turned into a slide and then Adam was flipped over onto his stomach.

Rick moved between his legs. Adam tried to turn onto his back again, but Rick's body on top of him weighed him down, and his legs pushed Adam's legs apart.

Rick rose off of him and pried Adam's butt cheeks open. Without taking his hands away, Rick used his pelvis to aim. In a flash, he was buried in Adam again. The air went out of Adam and he went limp.

Rick put his arms around Adam's stomach and pulled back. This brought Adam up to his hands and knees and at the same time pushed Rick all the way in.

Rick thrust in and out of Adam quickly. He had much less resistance than the first time. After a few minutes, he stopped and pulled out quickly. Before Adam could think what he should do. Rick stood up, moved his legs apart and moved forward over Adam. Then he quickly squatted down and pushed back into Adam.

He began doing quick squats on top of Adam, and with each squat he was pushing straight down into Adam. He increased the pace and started bumping his thighs into Adam's cheeks as he slammed into him, pushing Adam down into the bed. The bedsprings pushed Adam back up and Rick pushed him back down. Soon he had Adam bouncing like he was on a trampoline.

Suddenly, Rick slammed down hard and then collapsed onto Adam. Adam felt his bowls being filled by Rick's come. A minute later, Rick carefully got off him.

Eve said "Cut!" She again came over with the cold washcloth and wiped the sweat off Adam's face. She reached behind his head and unfastened the gag and pulled it off of him. There was silence. The only sound was their breathing for a few minutes, and then Eve spoke.

"Rick came," she said, "so when you come, we'll be finished. I know you think you can't come, but if you don't, Rick will do you in different positions for the next fifteen minutes, and some of them will be more humiliating than what you've already done. I know you can come, Adam, and I'll help you.'

"Uh!"

Rick's voice was loud to get Eve's attention.

"What?"

"I think that's enough."

This was the first time Adam heard Rick's voice other than when he and Eve were whispering. It was a booming voice and it seemed to echo through the bedroom.

"We're not done yet," Eve said.

"He's done. Look at him. He looks like he's lost his mind. We may have to take him to the mental ward if we continue. We have to stop now."

Adam realized Rick was talking about him, but he knew that he wasn't insane -- or maybe he was. Thoughts of hatred and anger were consuming him as he looked at them. The gag was off and he could say something, but he had trouble just mustering enough energy to take deep breaths. He felt completely helpless.

Eve grabbed Rick's right hand and pulled him hard off the bed and dragged him to the other side of the room. Adam collapsed onto the bed and lay there listening to their whispered argument. After a while they came back, and Rick got on the bed next to him.

"Rick and I came to an agreement," Eve announced. "Once he impales you, he's going to stop and wait for you to come instead of pounding you. The video won't be as exciting as what I wanted, but it will be easier on you.

"Ready for action? Okay!"

"Genesis thirty-eight nine tells of Onan, who spilled his semen on the ground. 'What he did was wicked in the Lord's sight; so he put him to death.'"

Adam's first time around the bed, he slipped on some lubricant and went down, Rick reached down and easily lifted him up and threw him on the bed face down. A second later, Rick was buried inside him again.

Rick put his arms around Adam and rolled the two of them over, so they were on their backs with Adam on top. Rick sat up and pulled Adam back to a sitting position, but this time he slid them back toward the headboard and pillows. He raised himself onto a large pillow and leaned back against others behind him so he was inclined at almost a forty-five-degree angle with the impaled Adam on his lap facing away from him.

Eve walked over to them and addressed Adam.

"I'm going to help you with the breast pump to get you close to the edge, and then all you have to do is come with Rick inside you and it's over."

She put the bulb to Adam's tip and got him hard. She let it continue to run until Adam started shaking and moving his body toward it.

Eve pushed the pump away and picked up the camera.

"Action," she said as she raised her camera.

He saw her put her hands together closely, pantomiming the way his were tied together. She moved them rhythmically up and down while nodding at him with her head. He looked away from her and dropped his head.

"Cut!"

She put down the camera and walked over to them.

"What's wrong, Adam?"

"I can't do it," he said in a sobbing voice. "It's too depraved and disgusting to use my own hands to make myself come while Rick is inside me, as if I'm enjoying the humiliation. Please use your hands for me, Eve. Please."

"An eye for an eye, Adam. Your degradation for my degradation. That's why I chose this for the climax. I'll help you get through it."

She pulled over the pump and started to use it on him again. Then she shut it off and pushed it away.

"This takes too long," she said. "I know a faster way."

She kneeled in front of him, put her camera down and sucked him quickly into her mouth. Working him with her mouth and tongue, she brought him to the edge in seconds. He needed to come so badly that his balls were starting to ache. She stopped giving him oral, grabbed her camera, slid back a couple of feet and aimed it at him.

"Action!"

Adam brought his restrained hands down. He felt the slimy lubricant that covered every inch of his and Rick's bodies. He began to tentatively rub his hands up and down his shaft in a daze. He tried to speed up and focus on the feeling of his hands, not the agony inside him. When he came, he sighed, moaned and sobbed at the same time.

"Cut!" Eve said. "What a fantastic finish. Adam. My husband, I honor you for your bravery and commitment. I will never forget what you have endured for me today.

"Rick, please help me pack up this equipment and leave as fast as you can. I will call you when I'm ready for you."

She helped Adam wobble to the guest bedroom and closed the door.

****************

When she woke him at eight, she put her finger to her lips so he wouldn't say a word and then fed him broth as he sat up in bed. She held him as he walked painfully to their bedroom. There was no sign of his nightmare left. He tumbled onto the fresh, cool sheets and was asleep in seconds.

He was half-asleep the next day around noon when he heard her walk into the room. He barely raised his head and saw she was dressed up.

"I just got home from church, and I need to pick up the kids. I won't rush, so you have time to get ready."

He stared at her and noticed she was not looking at him.

When she came home two hours later, they both tried to pretend it was a normal Sunday afternoon, except she did things with the children while Adam didn't move from his chair in the living room.

***********

The children weren't blind, and toward the end of the week, they asked if anything was wrong. Both their parents assured them that everything was fine. But it wasn't.

Each day, Adam and Eve spoke to the children the same way they always did. Eve also spoke to Adam, but she never looked at him.

Adam said nothing to Eve except when he had to, but he spent a lot of time staring at her without speaking. As soon as the children were in bed each night, he drove off without telling Eve where he was going. He came to bed when she was asleep.

One night she stayed awake pretended to be asleep when he came home. She sniffed the air. If he was out drinking, he was careful to choose booze that didn't have a smell.

A few times in the next two weeks, he got off work early. When he came home, the house was empty and Eve showed up only minutes before the children got off the school bus. He noticed that she was smiling and there was a spring in her step when she walked in -- until she saw him. Then her face clouded over, and she looked away.

The third time this happened, he couldn't control himself.

"Where were you?" he asked.

She didn't answer right away, and when she did, he barely heard her.

"Pardon."

"I said I was with Rick."

He didn't respond, and she didn't explain.

The pattern didn't change until one night after the children were in bed and Adam drove off. Eve called Mrs. Seward next door and asked if she could babysit for a little while. She apologized that it was such short notice, but she needed to do something at church that wouldn't take long.

There were several classes that night, and the parking lot was packed with cars. As soon as Eve found a spot, she got out of the car and almost ran to the chapel, which was dark and empty. She pulled open the door and collapsed on the last pew in the back.

She held her head in her hands and cried softly for a while. She blew her nose, wiped away her tears and moved out to the thick carpet in the aisle and knelt. For nearly a half-hour, she silently prayed for her marriage, her husband and her children. Suddenly she heard a short cough. Someone else was in the chapel.

She ducked down and looked quickly all around her. Was someone watching her? If it was the pastor, what could she say? She didn't see anyone and breathed a sigh of relief. As she slowly rose from the carpet and stood up, she saw someone sitting in the third row from the front.

He was bent over and facing forward, so he didn't see her. Even though the chapel was dark, there was no doubt it was Adam. She ran out of the chapel to her car and drove home as fast as she could.

As soon as Mrs. Seward went home, she went to the bathroom, turned on the shower, flushed the toilet and screamed at the top of her lungs before falling to the floor, where she lay sobbing for more than ten minutes before collecting herself.

As soon as she heard Adam enter the house, she went to him and stood in front of him. She looked at her feet as she spoke.

"Where have you been?"

He didn't say anything.

"Why won't you tell me?"

"Why are you talking to the floor?"

That stopped her. She didn't say anything until Adam started walking to the stairs.

"Okay, I'll tell you. I can't stand looking at you."

"You don't have that problem with Rick."

"No I don't. The times I'm spending with Rick are the happiest moments of my life now, except when I'm with the children."

"Are you having a good time editing the video."

"That was finished weeks ago. We did it quickly because Rick wanted to put it out of his mind."

"But you're still seeing him, and he's making you happy. It's easy to see by how you look when you come home after being with him."

"It's not what you're thinking."

"Then what is it?"

"Rick is like my third child. I didn't give birth to him the first time, but I feel like I'm in the delivery room as I watch him becoming born again.

"As he grows closer to Jesus, it makes me so happy to be his teacher. Every second I spend with him is a joy.

"He's so sensitive and aware of others. When I told him that I can't look at you anymore because of what I did to you, he didn't judge me. He knows there's nothing he can do except hope that I will one day let God into my heart again and accept His forgiveness.

"He even thinks you still love me. He has the sweet innocent illusions of a child. He blames himself for what happened and won't accept the truth that he was my victim as much as you were."

"So you're going to be with him?"

"Adam! Did you hear a word I said? Rick and I have never been that way. I've never cheated on you, and I never will. I'm not proud of that anymore because what I did was much worse.

"Rick is always coming up with plans and ideas for me to use to bring you and me back together. I keep telling him he's wasting his time and God has much more important work for him to do. The other day I reminded him that Jesus could bring the dead to life, but a mortal has no power to raise a marriage from the grave.

"You can't either, no matter how much you pray. I know where you've been going every night. Your mind may be with God, but that's not enough, because I destroyed your heart."

"I'm not praying for our marriage."

"You aren't? What are you doing then?"

"I'm praying for the children -- and you."

"Why?"

"I'm scared of what will happen to them. I'm praying they don't become victims of my mistake with Mrs. Cottonmouth. I'm more scared about you. I'm praying for God to stop the devil before he completely overpowers you."

"Stop it!" she cried out as she put her hands on her ears. "I can't take another word."

She pushed past him and ran up the stairs.

**************

He didn't think it could get worse, but it did. Eve began spending even more time away from home and barely spoke to him when she was there. She focused all her attention on the children.

He noticed one difference. Sometimes she still seemed full of joy when she got home until she saw him and turned away. Most days now she arrived home looking beaten to the ground.

Were she and Rick arguing about their plans after the divorce? He was certain she had no doubts about leaving him, but maybe she was feeling guilty about what it would do to the children.

A few weeks later, the children slept over at his parents' house on a Saturday night. When he woke up Sunday morning, she was not in bed. He smelled freshly brewed coffee.

She was sitting at the kitchen table sipping from her cup, and when he sat down she got up and poured him a cup and then sat down again and silently looked at him for a while before speaking.

"I am asking my husband -- my protector, my master -- if he will listen silently until I have finished speaking."

He nodded and wondered how long she was going to keep up this pretense that she was submitting to him. Her words reminded him of the things she said while making the video. Maybe she was becoming delusional.

When she went on, it was as if she had read his mind.

"Thank you, my husband," she said. "You're probably wondering why I'm using the words of our Christian commitment. It has nothing to do with the video. That was fictional.

"The truth is that Satan still dwells within me, because I've watched the video and will probably watch it again. I'm aroused by your degradation, even though it's evil and un-Christian. For now, all I can do is acknowledge my feelings and wrestle with them. I've begun working on becoming worthy of God's grace again some day."

"With Rick?"


"What do you mean?"


"You're spending almost as much time with Rick as with the children. The two of you must be working hard on something."

He didn't try to hide the bitterness in his voice.

"You're wrong. I'm not seeing Rick that much."

"Then where are you? Have you found another porn star who wants to reform?"

She smiled at him, but it was a sad smile.

"I can't say I don't deserve that," she said. "Do you notice something different about me?"

edrider73
edrider73
1,059 Followers