Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 05: Adam and Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She posed naked for a moment as he lay there barely breathing. Then she crawled onto the bed, and pulled his legs apart and knelt between them. As her mouth sucked him in, he took a deep breath and tried to remain calm, but within seconds he was hard. They had stopped making love four days ago because she said she wanted them fresh for the video.

He leaned back on his elbows watching her head bob up and down on him while her cheeks sucked him in and her tongue played with him. Her fingers went to his balls. She lifted them, dropped them, moved them and pulled them. Soon he couldn't hold back anymore and came hard into her mouth. She stopped bobbing but continued sucking until he was soft.

She raised her head up and moved up his body until her face was right above his. Her mouth was shut tightly, and she was breathing through her nose. He knew what she wanted, but he couldn't do it. He waited for the string to be tugged, but it wasn't.

She smiled at him with pursed lips and puffed cheeks and put her right hand on his forehead. She smoothed his sweaty hair to the side and put her thumb and index finger on the middle of his forehead at the hair line. She gently brought them slowly straight down his forehead and then down his nose as she continued smiling.

As she reached the bottom of his nose, the two fingers split apart and went to each side of his nose. Before he knew what was happening, she pinched his nostrils shut. He began shaking his head wildly up and down and side to side. She didn't try to stop him, but her fingers traveled with his head and never let go.

His head movements began to slow down and his eyes grew wider as she slowly bent forward, brought her lips down to his lips and waited. Finally, he had to open his mouth to gasp for air. As he did, she pushed her mouth over his and opened it. With the air, he breathed in his come as it flooded into his mouth. He began choking and coughing.

She let go of his nose. He had coughed some of the come up into his nostrils and now began sneezing it out. The come burned the inside of his nose, and the smell made him nauseous.

As he struggled to breathe, he felt her tongue inside his mouth churning the vile stuff around and pushing it toward his throat. When most of it was swallowed, she lifted her face up and smiled at the camera Rick had been holding a few inches from their faces.

"I hope my lord and master is pleased with the meal from his humble servant," she said.

She reached for a pillow and put it under Adam's head, raising it to a forty-five-degree angle. Then she got on her hands and knees over him, facing his feet, and spoke again.

"The Song of Solomon, four sixteen, 'May my beloved come into his garden and eat its choice fruits!'"

He looked up and saw her thick bush above his head. It was one of the things that never failed to excite him when she took off her clothes, and he loved to dive into it and search for her clitoris.

Her strange words didn't make him enthusiastic to do this today, but as she slowly lowered it onto his mouth and adjusted herself, he dutifully began probing with his tongue, until he found her outer lips, already wide and drenched with her arousal. As he began pleasing her in the way he knew she liked, he felt her place something lightly at the tip of his cock. It was the breast pump. Soon he was hard again.

Eve began shifting from side to side and front to back on his mouth. She removed the pump from his cock and replaced it with her hands, bringing him close to the edge. She took her hands off of him as his body pushed into them, leaving him frustrated. She also leaned forward until his tongue fell from inside her.

"I hope my Lord and master is pleased with the juicy fruits of my garden," she said. "Now I offer him my vegetable patch. If he will pull open the gates wide with his hands, he can dig the root vegetables from the soil."


Adam knew this was a symbolic instruction, but at first, he didn't understand. He watched as she shifted forward over him and spread her legs wider before she moved back again. This time she didn't put her bush at his mouth but her ass. She lifted it slightly and reached behind her and pulled the cheeks apart. He saw sweaty hair around her slightly open rosebud. She released her cheeks and spoke again.

"I am ready for my lord and master to pull open the gates of the vegetable patch."

He felt her hands begin stroking him again. This time he understood what she wanted him to do, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Would he feel the string now? No, he only felt her soft stroking fingers as she waited for him.

Then he felt her ass pushing down on his face as she lowered her body further. Now she was putting all her weight on his face and beginning to move her ass on it, as if she was rubbing hard at a stubborn spot. His face was pushed into her crack, and suddenly there was no air, only damp, smelly darkness.

He held his breath for a while, but the darkness didn't go away and he had to open his mouth. It didn't help because his head was so far up her ass that no air got through. His body began to squirm frantically, his hands slammed into the bed and his feet kicked out.

She lifted herself off him as he gasped for air.

"I am ready for my Lord and master to pull open the gates of the vegetable patch," she said again.

She lowered her ass again and stopped when it was inches from his face. He reached up and pulled her butt cheeks apart.

"He can open the entrance wide."

He pulled them as wide as he could and was shocked at what he saw. She was opening and closing her pucker as if she was signaling him.

"My garden is ready for my Lord and master to explore," she said as her butthole stopped winking and she lowered herself onto his mouth. He began to lick. He felt her body jump as his tongue first touched her asshole.

"My Lord and master may explore as deeply as he likes and may move as fast as he likes."

He hesitated only a moment, because he didn't want to be smothered again. Tentatively, he pushed his tongue in, and this time he heard a gasp from her. Meanwhile, she was going to town with her hands on him, bringing him to a peak and then slowing him down again and again. He was starting to feel pain in his balls from needing to come.

He pushed inside her until he could go no further and then pulled his tongue out and pushed in again. He continued going in and out, and her body began to move to meet him. He noticed something pushing between her vagina and his chin. It was one of her hands. The other one kept pumping his cock.

He felt her fingers against his chin. They were moving through her pubic hair and working her clitoris. She matched the pace of his tongue with her fingers between her legs. Her whole body began to move on top of him, sometimes causing her to come down on his tongue and squeeze his face between her butt cheeks again until she remembered to come back up to give him air.

She lost control and moved wildly a few seconds, then stopped and froze. Her body shook and kept shaking for almost a minute. As she shook, she pushed down on his face again and her hand went crazy between her legs.

He felt her ass spasming on his tongue and held his breath hoping he'd survive, even as he felt her hand on him speed up and bring him again to the brink of release.

Suddenly she seemed to realize what she was doing to his face and rose off of him. He gasped for air and kept gasping as her hand brought him over the edge and he came. She slumped forward on top of him and took long, deep breaths. He could feel her body heaving up and down on his while she recovered.

"Cut," she said and got up from the bed.

"That was simply awesome, Adam. I could never do what you just did. I would throw up. I don't know how you managed it."

"What is all this Lord and master, stuff?" he asked her as he got off the bed and stood facing her.

"Nothing," she said. "Think of it as a soundtrack for the video. The idea came from my submission to you as a Christian wife.

"It made me think back to the times when women were the property of their husbands, and a ruler could demand the husbands give their wives to him whenever he wanted. Rick and I are your subjects, and you are our lord and master, who is commanding us to help you make this video to teach about sexual sin."

"But you are really commanding me," he said.

"The audience doesn't know that," she said with a giggle, then hurried to add, "Of course, the audience will only be you and me."

Her giggle, once so innocent and infectious, now sounded evil and depraved to him.


She told him to sit on the edge of the bed. As soon as he was sitting, she came and squatted in front of him and reached for his testicles.

"This is coming off now. We didn't need it after all."

She took the string away and returned with something else in her hand and sat down next to him.

"I'm putting this blindfold on you for a while as we prepare for the last three scenes. Just relax. It won't take a minute."

As he sat in darkness, he heard Eve and Rick whispering. Then he felt Eve take his right wrist in her hands for a moment and release it quickly. A moment later, she did the same thing with his left. Something pulled his hands together, but he forgot his hands immediately as something spongy was pushed into his mouth. As he raised his hands to remove it, the blindfold was removed.

He looked at his hands and saw they were trapped in something like handcuffs but made from cloth. His wrists were pulled together, and hands were in a praying position.

When he lifted them up to his mouth, his fingers felt the gag and a few tight rubber straps holding it in place around his head. He got his fingers under one of the straps and managed to pull it away from his face, but the others held, and he couldn't get a grip on all of them because of his restrained hands.

Eve watched him struggle for a while before she spoke.

"I'm glad to see everything works," she said. "The wrist restraints are for your protection. You can use your hands, but you can't do anything dangerous to yourself or anyone else. I didn't want to gag you, but Rick insisted."

"Why?" Adam cried out.

His voice was muffled, but Eve understood what he was asking.

"He has never done anything like this before, and I had to promise him a lot of things to get him to agree. The gag is so he doesn't have to hear you.

"He told me he has been imagining how you will feel in a few minutes, and it's given him nightmares. He was sure you wouldn't agree to the video, and even this morning, he asked me to give up the idea. He said if he had to hear you, he couldn't go through with it.

"Even though Rick is straight, he's acted some roles that involve threesomes with couples. The plots are about the wife humiliating her husband by having sex with Rick and making her husband watch.

"Sometimes the wife forces her husband to have sex with Rick, too. Of course, the man playing the husband is usually gay, but Rick has to be able to screw both the man and woman during the same shoot.

"Rick kept telling me that he was acting, and it was different, but I pointed out that this was acting, too. I don't think he would have had any problem doing you a few months ago, but I've been filling his mind with the Gospel. Now he still hates your sin, but he doesn't hate the sinner anymore.

"He kept trying to back out until I promised him that afterward I would devote myself to him."

She stopped and thought about what she had just said.

"Uh, I mean, I would devote myself to helping him reach his spiritual goals.

"Okay, Rick, hand over the camera."

Rick began taking off his clothes as Eve continued.

"I went online and watched a few of his performances. He was even larger than I imagined. And he was so strong that he could do things with actresses that were almost like a circus acrobat act.

"I told him your weight, and he said that he had done the same tricks with girls even heavier than you for something called big beautiful women videos."

Eve looked at Adam and saw the fear in his eyes. For a moment, she wondered about Rick's assurance that Adam would be in no danger. Rick had told her he was experienced with anal virgins and that Adam would be extremely uncomfortable and a little sore after the video, but the worst pain he would suffer would be the psychological humiliation.

She looked at Rick's equipment hanging loosely from his body. How could any woman take that in the normal place without tearing? There was no way it could go into a woman's, or a man's, ass. And yet it did. She had seen it for herself online.

"Once I say 'Action,' this scene will be only fifteen minutes -- or less," she said. "Once each of you comes, the scene will end and we'll be done, even if it's a lot shorter. No matter what happens, it will be over when the fifteen minutes are up.

"Okay guys, my camera is ready. First let's get both of you hard with the breast pump."

When the machine made Rick hard, Adam gasped. Rick was huge. Then Eve came to Adam and did the same to him.

"I want you standing and facing each other on opposite sides of the bed to start with," she said. "That's it. Point those weapons at each other. After I finish my introduction, I'm not going to say action, so you can just start the second my voice stops.

"Adam, Rick pointed out that you could be injured if there was a struggle. This way you can still resist as much as you want, but since you can't use your hands, it won't be hard for Rick to do what he needs to do without you getting hurt."

She paused. She closed her eyes and prayed silently for a moment that she what she had just said would turn out to be true. Then her face twisted as she realized how warped her prayer was.

Adam watched the emotions her face expressed. She seemed to have some doubts about what she was doing to him, but it wasn't affecting her determination to go through with it. He had never known her to do anything this despicable in all the time he had known her. Had she truly become a dark angel of the devil? He watched her shake herself and speak again.

"Here we go. 'Romans thirteen thirteen. Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery.'

"'Leviticus eighteen twenty-two, 'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable.'"

She stopped, and Adam looked across the bed at Rick. Rick's hand shot out, reaching for him. Adam ducked back in time to send Rick sprawling across the bed grasping thin air.

Adam moved quickly to put as much distance between himself and Rick as possible. Fifteen minutes. He had to stay out of Rick's clutches for fifteen minutes, and this part would be over. That's what Eve had said.

He stayed by the bed, because he knew if he ran to another part of the room, he might get trapped. Rick began walking around the bed toward Adam, and Adam moved away from him.

Because Rick had a larger stride, Adam had to jog when Rick walked and had to run when Rick began to jog. When Rick began to run, the distance between them got smaller, and Rick tried to pull him back by the shoulder or grab his arm. Neither worked as Adam twisted free each time.

Adam continued to run, dodge and weave, and Rick continued to reach for him. For a while, Rick jogged at the same pace without trying anything. Was he waiting until Adam tired? Didn't he realize Adam was in good shape? Or he was thinking up some new strategy?

Adam's last guess was right. Rick sped up a little, forcing Adam to run faster. Just as Adam rounded a corner of the bed, Rick was coming to the previous corner. Rick stopped and launched himself across the bed and onto the other side.

Adam tried to stop himself, but he ran right into Rick's open arms, which wrapped him up. As Adam felt Rick's lower body brush against his, he thought he would throw up.

Continuing to hold him tightly, Rick leaned back slowly and then fell on the bed on his back with Adam facing him. Adam felt Rick's hands move down his back to his butt cheeks and pull them apart.

"Cut!" Eve screamed. "Hold it right there.

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but I just realized that I forgot Adam's lube. She quickly wheeled the rolling stand with the large pouch hanging from it toward them.

"Rick, please reach down past Adam's ass to his thighs. Now pull his thighs toward you so his knees come up and his ass is pushed higher. I want his ass as high as possible, so when I put this tube in him, it's going almost straight down."

As Rick bent him and forced his ass up, Adam felt Eve's fingers, which were coated with greasy stuff, entering him, then leaving, then pushing more greasy stuff inside him. The fingers withdrew and he felt the tube being pushed deep inside him. As his body filled up, his stomach expanded and pressed against Rick.

Something wet splashed on his butt, and the liquid rushing into him stopped.

"I turned off the spigot," Eve said as she pulled the tube out slowly. "You're filled to the brim. A little of it came out, so let me wipe you clean and get you guys hard again. You can start when I say 'Action.'"

Adam felt a damp cloth wiping around between his legs, and then it was gone. He felt Eve's hands push between their bodies and put the sucking bulb of the breast pump on him again. In a few minutes, he was hard.

He squirmed with discomfort as she fished for Rick's member and gave him the same treatment. He felt Rick's cock rubbing against him and became nauseous again. Then her hands were gone.

He looked at Eve and saw that she had her camera back in her hand. She saw him looking and gave him a smile as she yelled "Action!"

Rick must have been planning his next move while Adam was filling up with lubricant. Holding Adam tightly, he quickly rolled over so he was on top of Adam. He placed one of his knees in the space where Adam's thighs were pressed together and leaned forward to slowly put all his weight on his knee. It forced itself between the thighs. Rick did the same with his other knee.

Now both of Rick's knees were locked tightly between Adam's pressing thighs. Rick stopped for a second and then Adam felt his large hand start to stroke his cock. He let out a yell as he felt it stimulate him and disgust him at the same time.

As he shouted, he felt Rick's knees pushing his legs. They slowly moved them apart. Suddenly Rick dropped down onto Adam's stomach and stretched out his legs. As he fell on Adam, Adam heard what sounded like a loud fart. It was lubricant being squeezed out of him as if he were a plastic bottle. He felt the liquid running onto the bedsheets.

Adam tried to catch his breath after Rick's belly flop, but before he could, Rick had pushed himself up to his knees and grabbed Adam's legs. He pulled the legs up as Adam slid on the oil, and then he draped a leg over each of his shoulders.

Rick began leaning forward, lifting Adam's rear in the air. Adam felt himself opening wider and more lubricant coming out.

Adam began moving his ass around to escape, and the grease under him helped him slide quickly from side to side. Rick kept leaning forward, raising Adam's ass higher and opening him wider. Then Adam felt the first probe.

Rick looked at the monitor on the stand directly behind Adam's head. It was showing the close-up from Eve's camera behind them. He was trying to use the monitor to help him line up with Adam.

Adam saw what he was doing, and he turned his head to the side to see the same scene on another monitor. Maybe it could help him too. But what he saw on the screen -- a gigantic piston pushing at his butt cheeks -- frightened him more than it helped him. He turned his head away and tried to focus on quickly sliding in every direction so that Rick would slide away from his goal.