Yo-yo Chronicles Ch. 05: Adam and Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers

"No."

"I'm facing you. I can look you in the eye for the first time since -- since I did that to you."

"What are you saying?" he asked in a worried tone. Was she about to tell him she had finally summoned the courage to leave him?

"I'm able to do that because I've spent many hours with a Christian psychologist our pastor recommended. She's helping me heal, but when I leave her office, I feel so disgusted and ashamed of myself that I want to hide. I have to gather all my strength to just walk in the door and act normal for the kids.

"She wanted me to tell you that I'm seeing her, but when I said that I couldn't face you, she gave me a pass until I felt I could look you in the eye again.

"She's helped me understand that I was to blame for your cheating at least as much as you were.

"When you first told me about Mrs. Cottonmouth, I shivered. It was not from fear but from excitement. What you told me reminded me of Kathy's video, and all the feelings that came over me while I was watching it came back to me. Why didn't I share that with you, my husband?

"When you told me about the bathing suit episode during your first business trip, I was aroused by thoughts of what Mrs. Cottonmouth was trying to do. My duty as your wife was to beg you to immediately look for another job to get the devil behind you. Why didn't I say anything, my husband?

"Remember how I joked with you before the second trip? I became aroused just thinking about it. Remember how I told you that I had to wear you out before you left?

"That wasn't for you. It was for me. Remember how I had to hear every dirty detail of what she told you on that trip and how I could barely control myself and almost dragged you to bed?

"Even before that, remember when I started my video classes? I said it was to make movies of our children, but I was lying to you and to myself. I had never been interested in video until I saw Kathy's video. Deep inside, I had a fantasy of making a video of your degradation, and I was looking for a reason. Why didn't I admit this to myself and tell you, my husband?

"When you came home and confessed, I was angry and disgusted, but I also took the devil's delight in your sin. And soon the devil showed me how to compound your sin into further evil by manipulating you into debasing yourself.

"How did I become such a scheming, sadistic witch, my husband? How could I talk you into thinking what I did to you would make us even? The devil has a silver tongue.

"Today, I don't believe in such a thing as getting even. All I know is that you are a good man -- a great man -- and I'm the lowest of God's creatures. I don't deserve the beautiful grace of Jesus. I belong in Satan's kingdom, and I should disappear from your sight so you can find a woman who is worthy of you. I am the dirt beneath your feet, my husband, and -- "

"Stop!" he yelled as he jumped up. "No more! I don't want to hear any more about this, my faithful wife."

She looked at him, and he saw that she recognized the irony in what he said, but she also heard something else.

"Do you mean that, my husband?"

"Yes."

"Will you let me kiss you and cry until my makeup is all over my face because you are still calling me your wife?"

She didn't wait for his answer.

***************

One Sunday morning at church, Adam almost had a heart attack when he looked across the sanctuary and saw Rick sitting there.

"He wanted to come over and ask for your forgiveness," Eve said on the drive home. "He's studying with others now, but last week, he called and asked me if he could come to church. I said if he did, he was never to talk to you unless it was absolutely necessary."

He saw Rick at church events more frequently and noticed a lot of young single women buzzing around him. If only they knew, he thought.

One night, Eve told Adam that Rick had gotten engaged to one of the smartest, prettiest and most devout girls in the congregation.

"Does she know what he does for a living?"

"He gave that up right after, right after...," Eve said. "He's got a great online video editing job now. All legit, no porn, and he's doing well, but your question is exactly why I'm warning you."

"What do you mean?"

"Rick swore to never tell anyone about our video, but his oath is null before God once he takes a wife. If they get married, he and she will be confessing to each other everything they've ever done. If I know Rick, the confessions will be detailed and vivid."

Adam feared being invited to Rick's wedding. But if they got an invitation, Eve never mentioned it to him. He found out later that she scheduled a family outing the day of the wedding.

A few months later, they were at a Wednesday night class and he felt funny. He looked to his right and saw a beautiful young woman staring at him and Eve. Then he saw Rick sitting on the other side of her.

The following week, Eve mentioned that Rick's wife had approached her and wanted to have lunch.

"I told her yes, my husband, as long as I had your permission," Eve said. "Since she already knows everything, I don't see what harm it could do."

Later, Eve reported on the lunch.

"She made me go over every detail of the video, and of course, she wants to see it. I told her that would never happen, and I advised her strongly to watch over Rick to prevent him from returning to his former life.

"She promised to never discuss the video with anyone else but Rick. She confessed that sometimes she made him talk about the video in bed at night. At first, he was reluctant. But when he saw how hot it made her, and what a great time they had afterward, he cooperated. Maybe that's why they are expecting their first child in six months.

"I told her I sometimes used the video in the same way. We really hit it off, and we're going to see each other again, with your permission, my husband."

Eve and Rick's wife became good friends, and Eve often told Adam when she came home from getting together with her that she had again asked why the four of them couldn't get together.

"I told her that will happen when a certain hot place freezes over," Eve said. "Most likely everything would be fine, but I've got a nagging fear that she might try to persuade you to let her see the video. I've learned my lesson, and I want to prevent her from saying or doing something that she'll later regret."

The video still played a role in the lives of Adam and Eve. For one thing, he knew that she watched it occasionally. She never told him when, but he suspected it on certain days when he came home and she rushed through dinner and putting the children to bed and then attacked him.

The other thing that kept it alive was a phrase that she often used in bed. She started calling him "my lord and master." He didn't like it, but the more she spoke it, the more aroused she became and the more passionate and abandoned their lovemaking became. So he decided his discomfort was worth the benefit.

One day, when he mentioned Mrs. Cottonmouth, she responded in a strange way.

"Yes, Salome," she said. "I was praying for her husband last Sunday. I don't know why, but suddenly I had to. Was it the Lord or the devil telling me to pray for Mr. Cottonmouth? I wonder what kind of person he is."

A few months later at a company party, Adam watched as she got Mr. Cottonmouth into a corner and talked to him most of the evening. Mrs. Cottonmouth also noticed and looked at Adam with a quizzical expression.

On the way home, she said that Mr. Cottonmouth was an interesting person, that he was very successful but that he seemed unhappy in his home life.

"Duh!" was Adam's response.

"We only spoke about him and Salome a couple of minutes. Mostly, I told him about our life. He seemed genuinely interested in our beliefs. I didn't push anything, but he wants to get together for lunch with your permission, my husband."

Adam didn't respond. He didn't like her having lunch with Mr. Cottonmouth, but he wasn't going to forbid it either.

A week later, when he came home from work, she was boiling over and could barely contain herself through dinner and putting the children to bed. When they were finally alone, she told him about her lunch with Mr. Cottonmouth.

"It's even worse at home than his wife told you," she said. "I feel so sorry for him. He wants to find the way, but he doesn't know how. I spent almost an hour answering his questions."

The next Sunday as they were leaving church, Mr. Cottonmouth walked up to them. Adam was surprised for only an instant. His wife was probably the best missionary on the planet.

He thanked Eve over and over for introducing him to the church and mentioned that he had already talked to the pastor about a donation. After that, they saw him often in classes and at services, always by himself. Adam wondered what his boss thought of it, but she never brought it up.

Once during the refreshment period after a class, Adam saw Rick and his wife, Mr. Cottonmouth and Eve talking together in a corner. What could the four of them have in common? He saw them glancing around while they talked like conspirators.

Eve told him on the way home.

"I've been having lunch with Mr. Cottonmouth once a month, my husband, since you are so understanding. He is becoming a good Christian. I finally felt I had to tell him about you and his wife. He said his wife had already told him everything about that trip to torment him, but he hadn't brought it up because he thought it would humiliate me.

"He would really like to become the man of his house again, and he wants to bring his wife to church with him. But she just laughs at him and tries to find new ways to humiliate him by telling him what she does with other men. Then I told him about your punishment.

"You did?"

"Forgive me, my husband. Afterward, I was astonished that I shared our horrible secret with him. It came out so freely and so naturally. How could that happen? It hit me that something more powerful than me was speaking through my lips. I was just the messenger. Let me finish, and I think you'll understand.

"When he heard about the video, Mr. Cottonmouth was shocked that I would ever do such a thing. The next time we saw him in church, he asked me to introduce him to Rick and his wife, which I was glad to do.

"As he got to know them, he told them his story. He and Rick's wife persuaded Rick to make a video of Mr. and Mrs. Cottonmouth. I was surprised that Rick's wife would let him do that until she told me that Mr. Cottonmouth had promised her a copy of the video.

"He wants to make a video of his wife submitting to similar humiliations as you. Rick will only be the videographer. Mr. Cottonmouth will be the other actor.

"I told him that the devil was in him, but I wouldn't judge him. I warned him that if he wanted my respect, he had to make sure Salome would agree to do it of her own free will, just as you did, and I doubted she would.

"He told me that he had been hiding from her his thoughts about getting a divorce so he could marry a good Christian woman. I told him he had to be honest with his wife if he really wanted to be born again. He's talking to her tomorrow."

Adam couldn't help sneaking glances at Mrs. Cottonmouth the next day, but saw nothing unusual. He asked his wife about her as soon as he walked in the door.

"She's thinking about the video," Eve said.

That Sunday morning Eve got a call. She walked out of the kitchen holding the phone so the kids wouldn't overhear her and kept her voice low. When she came back, Adam asked her who it was.

"Rick," she said and put her finger to her lips. Adam couldn't get her alone until mid-afternoon, by which time he was bursting with curiosity.

"What happened?" he asked.

"They did the video yesterday. Rick says it was almost as terrible as ours, and she'll be walking stiffly for weeks. He said the strangest thing happened after the filming was over. Mr. and Mrs. Cottonmouth were crying and holding each other.

"Mrs. Cottonmouth said that deep down she had always wanted to be subservient to her husband, and she didn't know what had come over her that made her demean and betray him. She was grateful that he had finally exerted his authority and hoped he would continue to do so. Rick told her that it would help if she came to church."

"Wow!" Adam said.

The next day he made sure not to look at his boss. He didn't want to see her painful walk because he was afraid she would read on his face that he knew what caused it. The following Sunday she was in church sitting next to her husband, and they were sitting next to Rick and his wife. Eve nudged Adam to stop him from staring.

A few weeks later, Eve had another warning for him.

"Mrs. Cottonmouth is being baptized and officially accepting Jesus into her heart this Thursday," she said. "That means she and her husband will be telling each other everything from now on. She's going to find out about our video."

That Sunday, Adam knew right away that Eve's prediction was true. Throughout the service, Mrs. Cottonmouth looked over at him frequently. Eve noticed, too, and patted his hand and smiled at him, but he couldn't help being nervous.

During the reception after the service, Mrs. Cottonmouth motioned him to follow her out to the lawn. What could he do? She was his boss.

When she led him far away from anyone who could hear, she turned to him, and he saw that not all of the devil had been washed away when she was baptized. Her expression was one of leering sensuality, and her face was rosy red. She looked highly aroused.

"I want to watch your video," she told him. Her voice was hissing like a snake.

He didn't respond.

"It's only fair," she said. "You and your wife are watching mine."

He turned around and walked away.

The kids had youth activities all afternoon, so he and Eve went home for lunch and a quiet afternoon alone. On the way home, he told her what Mrs. Cottonmouth had said. Eve said nothing, and they talked about other things at lunch.

When she had finished clearing the plates, Eve turned to him and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"She will never see our video," she said as she began walking toward the stairs. "I'll tell Mr. Cottonmouth to forbid her to bother you about it again."

Adam followed her.

"What was all that about us watching her video?" he asked.

"Oh that," Eve said. "I've got it in the DVD player in the bedroom. We're going upstairs to take our clothes off, get into bed and watch it together right now."

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers