You Have Become an Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We get back to the hotel and get ready to lay back down, we are laying in bed totally naked watching tv when all of a sudden you get out from under the covers and proceed to sit on my face facing the wall pushing your hot wet pussy in my mouth. I alternate between licking your clit and sliding my tongue as deep in your pussy as it will go swirling it around inside you. I can hear you moaning and then you push harder on my face suddenly releasing your hot wet juices covering my face while I am trying to swallow as much of you as I can. You then begin convulsing and screaming that you can't stop cumming but eventually you do.

You move down to kiss me and I can feel your hand on my cock rubbing it up and down fast, I stop you because your hands feel out of this world and I do not want to cum yet. You move around where you are sitting on my face and your face is in my cock. I look up and I can see your little tight pretty asshole so I move my hands up to spread your butt cheeks and I start running my tongue around the edge of your asshole. As I am doing this, I feel you taking my cock completely down your throat and then you pull it out of your mouth and start running your tongue up and down my shaft occasionally sucking on my balls. While you are doing that, I am still licking your asshole until I can feel that it has become more relaxed at which time I start sliding my tongue into your asshole. All of a sudden you stop sucking my cock and demand that I tongue fuck your asshole until you tell me to stop. Not one to disobey you, I start working my tongue in your asshole occasionally pulling it to run around the rim of your asshole or to bite your butt softly. As I am working my tongue into your asshole, after about 20 minutes of licking and biting your pretty little asshole, (by the way, your little asshole is do damned beautiful, I want to take pictures of it and send to various internet porn sites..not to worry, they are not face shots, just shots of your little asshole) I start working my tongue into your asshole. I can tell this turns you one as you push your ass onto my tongue and I can also feel your mouth working feverishly on my cock. After several minutes I am able to insert my whole tongue up to my mouth into your asshole. As I do this, I then start moving it around inside your asshole like I do when I tongue fuck your pussy.

After about ten minutes of me tongue fucking your sweet tasting asshole, you move around and tell me you want my cock in your asshole. You lay on your back on the edge of the bed and I stand up on the edge where you put your feet on my shoulders, I move up and position my cock against your asshole but I have tongue fucked it so much that my cock slides right in. I slowly start sliding it all the way in and all the way out, pulling it out at the head and then sliding back in.

While I am doing this, I look up at you and I can see your squeezing and rubbing your nipples with one hand as you rub your clit with your other hand. I am taking my time in your ass because the feeling is out of this world indescribable. As I am slowly fucking you, I take one of your legs and run my tongue from your ankle to the inside of your leg to your knee. I do this for several minutes before I can feel you taking your foot and pressing it against my lips. I open my mouth and you push your toes and foot in my mouth so I proceed to suck your pretty toes occasionally pulling them out and running my tongue alone the bottom edge of your foot.

As I am doing this, I slowly try to push more of my cock in your asshole because your asshole feels so damn incredible and tight that I want all of it, every bit of it...I want to fuck it, eat it, tongue it, lick it nonstop. I am obsessed with your asshole like you cannot believe.

After what seems like 30 minutes of licking and sucking your feet while my cock is still in your ass, I stop and move forward so that I can lick and suck on your massively beautiful tits. I can tell this turns you on as I can feel you trying to shove as much of your tits in my mouth that you can get in.

As I am playing with your tits, I pull my cock out of your asshole so that your asshole is not totally stretched out. After a few minutes of my mouth on your nipples and tits, I go to the refrigerator and get the whip cream and cherries. I apply whip cream to your tits, totally covering the nipples and tits in cream and then run a trail down to your navel, pussy and then assholel

I take the cherries and place one on each of your nipples (I have applied so much whip cream that is how they stay on your nipples), two on your naval and then some along your pussy lips. What you did not know was that I brought some banana's which I peel back one and insert deeply inside your pussy and then I take another, peel it back and insert it inside your asshole. I then take the whip cream and apply it around the banana's and then put cherries on top of the whip cream.

Your pussy and ass sundae look so good that I take a picture of each (yes no facial shots so no one knows who we are) and will submit them.

I then move up and first suck one of the cherries of your nipple, place it inside my mouth, move up to your mouth and place the cherry in your mouth. I eat the next cherry on your last tit myself and then move down your stomach sucking the whip cream up. When I get to your naval, my mouth is full of whip cream so I move up to your mouth giving you a deep kiss and letting the whip cream move into your mouth.

After I do this, I move back down to your pussy and start licking the whip cream and cherries up that are on your pussy and asshole leaving only the banana's in your pussy and asshole. After I clean the whip cream and cherries, I then move to your asshole and place my mouth over the part of the banana that is not in your ass. I grasp the banana with my mouth and gently pull the banana out of your asshole noticing that it is extremely wet with your juices where it was in your asshole. Being the man that I am, turn the banana around and place the juicy part in my mouth tasting your cum and ass and take the part that was not in your asshole and put it in your mouth where you bite it off at. I do not immediately eat the banana I have in my mouth because the taste of your ass on it is absolutely incredible. I have never ever ever tasted an asshole and yours is so damn addicting and what makes it such a turn on besides being beautiful and tasty, the fetish with it.

After I eat the banana, I then move up and slide my tongue down your mouth as I fondle and squeeze your rock hard nipples as you reach down and play with my cock and balls. I start to slide down to your breast when you push me back and then slide your tongue down my mouth as you keep playing with my cock and balls. Then you move down to my neck kissing it softly and then down to my nipples where you suck and bite them, you can tell this turns me on as my cock gets harder in your hand. After a few seconds of that then you remember then whip cream which you grab and put in my mouth. You then slide your tongue in my mouth scooping the cream out with your tongue and swallowing it.

You take the whip cream and use it like I did on you, on my nipples, down to my naval and then covering my cock and balls with it. Then you surprise me and tie me to the bed and blind folding me telling me that you are going to drive me absolutely crazy. I can feel you kissing me sliding your tongue so far in my throat that it surprises me and I kiss you back passionately....then you stop kissing me and I feel your hair brushing against my face and then I feel your warm breath on neck followed by your soft lips and tongue sucking and kissing my neck. Then I feel your lips moving down toward my nipples where I feel you alternating between licking the whip cream off my nipples and biting them with your teeth. As you are doing this, my cock is hard and you hear me moaning in pleasure. As you keep paying attention to my nipples, you take the can of whip cream and apply the cream to your fingers which you put in my mouth for me to suck off.

After I lick your fingers clean, you lick the whip cream trail down to my naval and then I feel you running your tongue inside my naval. After you lick the whip cream out of my naval, you then move down to my cock where you find it is rock hard, you run your lips and tongue up and down my shaft and then I feel you swallow my cock down to my balls. The feeling of the head of my cock in the back of your mouth is such a damn turn on. I feel you pull your mouth off of my cock and move down to my balls where you lick and suck the whip cream off my balls and then I feel you take each of my balls in your mouth gently sucking each one. I feel your hands take over on my balls and then I feel your mouth around my cock as you again take it in your mouth, swallowing every inch of it again but what shocks me is that you use your mouth to fuck my cock alternating between taking just the head of it and swallowing the whole length of it. You keep this up for about 20 minutes occasionally running your lips and tongue up and down the shaft of my cock but always returning to swallow my whole length. I am tied to the bed and I cannot see what you are doing, but the feeling is so damn good that I do not want you to stop which you do all of a sudden.

As I lay there wondering what you have planned next, I can feel you moving up to me and then I feel you straddling my face burying your wet juicy pussy on my face. I take my tongue and start flicking your clit with it before I move to sucking it. This must turn you on because all of a sudden I hear you moaning in pleasure as you reach behind my head pulling it into your pussy as you start riding my face faster and harder. I am still tied to the bed so I am not able to grab your ass with my hands and pull your pussy into my face.

I hear you scream out as you push harder into my mouth and then I feel your hot pussy juices shoot all over my face where I try to swallow as much of your cum that I can because it taste so damn good. You end up shooting your hot pussy juice in my mouth and on my face three more times before you pull your pussy off my face. I am thinking you are about to release me from the restraints but then I feel you straddle my face again burying your asshole on my tongue as you are telling me that I am going to try to make you cum again with your asshole. You know how much your asshole turns me on so you know I do not object to it.

I take my tongue and run it around your asshole occasionally sliding it inside your asshole for about ten minutes before I hear you tell me that you want my tongue to fuck your asshole and as I am running my tongue in your asshole, I feel you pushing your ass down more on my tongue causing me to push the length of my tongue inside your asshole. I hear you telling me to swirl my tongue in your ass which I do as you begin fucking my tongue with your asshole. With my tongue in your asshole, I can feel you rubbing your clit as it puts pressure on the inside of your pussy which reverts to your asshole. This is such a turn on for you that I hear your scream out you are cumming and then I feel your asshole clenching my tongue as I feel your pussy juices shooting all over my chest and stomach.

I feel you pulling your asshole off my tongue and then you move down and I feel you sliding my cock in your pussy starting out slowly sliding up and down on my cock. You reach up and release the restraints that have me tied to the bed. I reach out to massage your tits and nipples and then I feel your nipple being pushed in my mouth. I suck and nibble on your nipple as I reach behind pulling your ass apart so I can put as many fingers in your asshole that I can. I can hear you moaning and not sure if it is from my tongue or playing with your asshole.

You ride my cock for what seems like forever which I am not objecting to at all. I am close to cumming so I stop you and move you to the love seat in the hotel room. I have you get on the loveseat on your knees and resting your head on the back of the love seat. Seeing you in this position has just turned me on beyond words so I decide it is time to lick your body before I give you my cock. I come up behind you and seeing your feet hang over the edge is appealing, so I get on my hands and knees on the floor and starting at your feet, I come up from the bottom sucking your toes, sliding my tongue in between your toes, then I move up to the bottom of your feet alternating between running my tongue along the bottom edge of your feet and running my tongue up and down the bottom of your feet. After a few minutes of that, I move up to your legs kissing and running my tongue on the inside of your legs from your feet to your ass doing this for about 4 times on each leg. When I make my last run on your legs, I move up to your pussy and asshole darting my tongue into your pussy and then moving to your asshole. I run my tongue along the edge of your asshole and then I gently pull your asshole apart sliding my tongue deep in your ass. I start tongue fucking your asshole with my tongue and I can tell this turns you on as you reach back pushing my head into your ass and moaning loudly telling me not to stop.

After a few minutes of tongue fucking your asshole, I move back to your pussy and slide my tongue in and out of your pussy tasting your hot wet pussy. I then move up behind you and slide my cock deep in your pussy fucking it for about 5 minutes before I stop and replace my cock with my mouth, again alternating between your pussy and asshole.

I move back up and slide my cock back in your pussy and slide in and out for a few minutes until I slide my cock out of your pussy and move to your asshole where I slide my hard cock into your asshole. I push my cock all the way burying it so deep that my balls are resting against the back of your ass. I stop and move up pulling your hair back and kissing the back of your neck as I reach around massaging your tits. I can tell this must turn you on as I can feel your ass constrict around my cock. I go back to fucking your ass for about ten minutes before I pull my cock out of your ass and turn you around sitting you on the love seat.

I move my head between your legs and start running my tongue up and down your pussy lips occasionally sucking and licking your clit. All of a sudden I feel you pull my head in your pussy wrapping your legs around my neck and then you start convulsing as you start shooting your cum in my mouth and on my face. Your pussy juice taste out of this world and I cannot get enough of it so I keep sucking your clit of all of your pussy juice you have. As I am doing this, I feel one of your feet reaching down stroking my cock and you can tell this turns me on so you slide your other foot down and using both feet, you take my cock between your feet running them up and down the shaft. I move your butt up a little bit so that I can reach your asshole with my tongue. After about 15 minutes of licking your ass and pussy, I move up putting your legs on my shoulders and slide my cock in your pussy slowly fucking you as you begin rubbing your clit. As I keep fucking you very slowly, pulling my cock out until the head reaches your pussy lips and then sliding back in, I take your foot and start kissing it occasionally sucking on your toes.

I fuck you slowly like this for about 10 minutes before you surprise me and push me away, you then turn around on your hands and knees telling me to bury my cock in your asshole and not to stop until I fill it up with cum. I move up behind you and bury my tongue in your asshole licking the inside getting it ready for my cock. I gently push the head of my cock in your ass and begin moving in and out while reaching forward to fondle your beautiful breast. As I am fucking your asshole, you then take your legs and place them around mine keeping me close to you. For the heck of it, I decide to grasp your hair and pull it back a little as I am burying my cock into your ass when you beg for me to pull it some more. I pull it and then reach forward and start running my tongue along the back of your neck and then moving to your ears. You start moaning really loud telling me that you are about to cum and not stop, this is my cue to push my cock as deep in your asshole that it will go and I start sucking on the back of your neck. This is it for you and you scream out and your ass constricts my cock as I feel you cum which causes me to start filling your ass with my cum. After we cum, I keep my cock in your ass for a few minutes and then we move to the shower, as you stand up, my cum is running down your leg which is a turn on for me.

We take a shower, eat and then decide to go play in the indoor heated pool. As we are in the water close to each other, I slide my hand in your bottom piece alternating between rubbing your clit and finger fucking your pussy. You move closer and I feel your hand slide down and begin stroking my cock up and down. You move around where I can rub your clit with my thumb and I can slide two fingers in your asshole where I begin rubbing your clit faster as I precede to finger fuck your asshole. I look down and see your eyes are rolled back in your head while you are moaning. I use my other hand and cup your breast and then begin rubbing your nipples between my fingers while I continue to finger fuck your ass and then I feel you flex up and feel your pussy getting wetter. You move up and tell me you want my cock in you so bad and you want it now. I tell you that we need to wait as we cannot fuck in the pool or we might get busted.

On the way back to the room, you stop at the vending machine and tell me to go ahead and go back to the room and wait for you. I get up to the room and turn the tv to a movie channel so we can watch porn while we make our own.

You get back to the room telling me to get ready for some more excitement and then you go to the bath room. You come out wearing nothing at all and you have a bag of M&M's. I ask you what the M&M's are for and you tell me all in time I will see.

You lay down beside me and then you take over and start forcing your tongue down my mouth while you are stroking my cock. I move around where I can finger fuck your pussy and asshole simultaneously and I can tell this turns you on because you're moaning in our kisses and your hand is moving faster on my cock. I finally have to tell you to stop or else you are going make me cum. You tell me all it time for that.

I tell you turn around and sit on my face so I can lick and play with your clit which you do real quick. As I am alternating between your pussy and asshole, I can feel your mouth around my cock and balls and the feeling is out of this world when all of a sudden you take my balls in your mouth with a piece of ice you snuck in.

I shove my tongue so deep in your asshole that I can feel you pushing your asshole onto it. Then out of nowhere, you tell me to stop and then you get off me and proceed to sit up on the bed with your legs spread showing me your beautiful juicy pussy and asshole. You hand me the bag of M&M's and tell me that you want me to put some inside your pussy and suck them out...one at a time, I insert an M&M until I have five or so inside your pussy that is so wet that the coloring on the M&M's starts dripping out of your pussy. I move my mouth down to your pussy and start sucking them out one at a time...about the third one I surprise you and move up and put my mouth to yours and slide the M&M in your mouth. The only bad thing is that I already sucked your pussy juice off of it. I move back down to your pussy and suck the rest of them out sucking and eating each one.

I go back and start sucking on your clit occasionally sliding my tongue in and around your asshole all in preparation for a surprise I am about to give you. After your asshole is slippery, I move my tongue back to your clit where I start sucking on it hard causing you to push my head into your pussy.