You Have Become an Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take this opportunity to start shoving M&M's into your asshole which I can tell is turning you on because you start shoving your asshole into my hand. I count about ten M&M's before I stop putting them inside your asshole. I move my mouth down to your asshole and again start licking and shoving my tongue deep inside where I can feel the M&M's inside.

I try to suck them out but they are not coming so I tell you to push them out of your ass. I can see your asshole moving out as you push and then I can see one, then two, then three at the entrance of your asshole. I move mouth down and suck them out tasting your hot beautiful ass. You push some more and then a few more are at your asshole, I move down to suck them in my mouth when you tell me you want to taste them too. I suck them in my mouth and then move up and start kissing you sliding each M&M's in your mouth. You eat them and then move back kissing me shoving your tongue deep in my mouth.

I move my mouth back down to your asshole so I can eat the rest of the M&M's out of your asshole which is also causing your asshole to leak colored juices from the coloring on the M&M's.

After you have pushed all of the M&M's out of your asshole, you tell me to lay down and then you move your pussy to my face as you start deep throating my cock. As you are sucking me deep I can feel your hands moving down to my asshole where you start inserting one then two fingers in my ass. For some reason this is turning me on and my swells inside your mouth and I start shoving my tongue so deep in your asshole I can feel the insides which turns you on beyond belief and you starting squirting pussy juices all over my chin.

You start fucking my asshole with your fingers which causes me to start fucking your mouth so hard that I can feel you gag a couple of times. I can tell you are turned on though because you are fucking my tongue begging me to alternate between your asshole and clit. While I am sucking your clit, I put three fingers in your asshole and begin fucking your asshole hard.

All of a sudden, I feel you flex up, shoving my cock so far down your throat while your tongue is circling my balls moaning so deep as you start finger fucking my asshole and then your cum all of over my face for what seemed like eternity. You cum so much that my face, head and neck are drowning in your hot juices. While you are cumming you are fucking my cock with your mouth so damn fast that I can feel my head spin as I start filling your mouth with my cum. Like a good little girl, you swallow every bit of it and then lick my cock, balls and asshole clean while I lick your pussy and asshole clean with my tongue.

After we lick each other clean, you lie down and tell me you are ready to be fucked like never before. Luckily my cock is hard again so I move between your legs and slide inside you. You pull my mouth to yours and start tongue fucking my mouth with your tongue.

I am slowly sliding in and out of your pussy and then you put your legs up on my shoulders so I can push deeper. As I sit up a little to push deep, I take your leg and start running my tongue up and down it from your knee to your toes occasionally sliding a toe in my mouth sucking on it. I can tell this is turning you one because you then begin to shove your foot toward my mouth while you are rubbing your clit. I take all of your toes in my mouth sucking on them occasionally taking them out to run my tongue up and down the bottom of your foot. I guess this must have been it for you because the second time I run my tongue down your foot, you start bucking your body rubbing your clit harder and harder until you start gushing your cum all over us and the bed.

Not wanting to cum yet, I pull out of your pussy and move down to kiss your breast paying attention to your erect nipples. All of a sudden, I feel you pushing me on the bed telling me that you are tired of me being in control and it is your turn.

As I am laying on the cum soaked bed, you move your pussy and ass over my face handing me the M&M's telling me that I am to shove some in your pussy and asshole and suck them out. Not wanting to disappoint you, I take turns shoving M&M's in your pussy and asshole where I like them out as well.

As I am pleasing your pussy and asshole, you are sucking my cock deep down your throat not leaving any of it to be seen. The feeling of your mouth around my whole cock is more than I can take and I start unloading in your mouth. You suck down every bit of my cum and keep sucking my cock which is getting to me as my cock is so sensitive. You can tell something is up so you stop sucking and move to stroking my cock and sucking my balls while I am still eating M&M's out of your asshole and pussy.

After all the M&M's have been consumed, you climb on top of me sliding my cock in your pussy slowly fucking me. I reach up to massage your breasts and then alternate your nipples in my mouth gently biting and sucking on them. Then out of nowhere, you start moaning loudly as you grab my head and shove your left breast deep in my mouth almost to the point of choking me but I am not complaining at all. As you are shoving your tit in my mouth, you start sliding up and down on my cock faster while rubbing your clit and then I can feel you tense up, your pussy constricts around my cock and then I feel you squirting your hot cum all over my cock, stomach and chest..but you don't cum once, you cum about three times before you stop.

You pull your tit out of my mouth and lay down beside me laying up close to me at the same time telling me that you are out of energy but if I want to cum then I will need to do it myself. I move up to sit on your stomach and slide my cock between your large beautiful tits pushing them together so I can tit fuck you. I spit on my cock so that it slides easy and tit fuck you for a few minutes.

Loving how your asshole feels around my cock, I slide off your stomach and move between your legs where I place them on my shoulders. I move closer and press the head of my cock up against your asshole where it slides in like it was meant to belong there.

I push my cock so deep in your ass that my balls are pressed against it, so for the next 10 minutes my cock is buried in your asshole while I spend time sucking your toes and running my tongue up and down each of your feet. As I am fucking your ass and licking your toes, you take a vibrator out of the drawer and start fucking your pussy with it. I can feel the vibrator up against my cock on the down strokes and the feeling of it is about to drive me crazy which causes me to suck your toes deep in my mouth which then causes you to start moaning and then screaming that you are cumming constricting your asshole around my cock. You cum so hard that your juices shoot up to my chest as well as covering your stomach and tits. This is such a damn turn on that I am sucking your toes harder while fucking your ass as hard as I can until I start cumming at which time I also pull out of your asshole. Part of my cum is in your ass and part is on your pussy and vibrator. You totally shock me taking the vibrator out of your pussy licking the cum off of it, I thought, what the fuck, if she will do that then I will lick her pussy which is covered in your juices as well as mine. I move my mouth down to your cum covered pussy and begin sucking on it taking our cum in our my mouth. I move up to your mouth where I begin kissing you as I am letting our cum slide out of my mouth into yours. You lick the cum off of my lips and swallow all of it telling me that it tastes great.

You lay next to me in my arms on the cum covered bed pulling the covers up where you fall asleep. I look over at the clock and see that it is 3:20am. I kiss you on the forehead, pull you close to me when I feel your hand move down and wrap around my cock. We fall asleep until almost 1pm the next day.

We get up and go to the shower, I see you getting a razor and shaving cream and ask you what you are going to do with it. You tell me it is a surprise in the shower. We get in the shower and cover ourselves in the warm water and then you had me a wash rag and soap and tell me you want me to clean you up. I cover the wash rag in soap starting at your neck, moving down to your breast where I slowly wash each one real good, then I slide down to your naval, down to your pussy and then I have you raise up each leg as I wash your legs, feet and toes. After that, I move back up to your ass where I run the wash rag up and down you ass and then I slowly insert the wash rag into your asshole cleaning it real good because my plan is to put my tongue in your asshole before this day is over.

You then take the wash rag and proceed to wash me as I did you paying extra attention to my cock, balls and asshole. After you finish, you then take the shaving cream and begin applying to the area around my cock and balls slowly applying a lot of the cream. You then take the razor and begin shaving the area you covered in shaving cream. This is such as turn on that my cock starts getting rock hard from the attention you are giving it.

After you shave me smooth, you take the wash rag and clean me up noticing that my cock is still hard, you look up at me smiling and then all of a sudden, you take the length of my cock down your throat and I feel your lips up against my smooth balls. My gawd, this feeling is so damn mind blowing that my cock swells up inside your mouth. As it begins to enlarge, you start fucking my cock with your mouth reaching up playing with my balls as you deep throat my cock like you are not going to have it anymore. My head starts spinning from the oral fucking you are giving me that I lean up against the shower wall mesmerized by your talented mouth and hands.

I beg you to stop so that I can shave you and then give your pussy and asshole a mouth fucking like never before. You tell me all in due time because you are not finished with me and then you put my cock back in your mouth. I am still leaning against the wall in total shock of what you are doing to me, it is a feeling that I cannot describe. All of a sudden, I feel you putting a finger in my ass and manipulate it back toward by cock. Oh hell, this is such a fucking turn on that I am about to explode in your mouth. You can feel the veins in my cock enlarge and then all of a sudden, you pull my cock out of your mouth and tell me all in due time. I look down at my cock wet with your saliva and say that is fine because now you are mine and give you a big smile.

I take the wash cloth and wet it with warm water and run it around your pussy, I then take some shaving cream and apply it to the area around your pussy. I take the razor and being very careful, I begin shaving your pussy. I pull each of your pussy lips apart so that I can shave very close without cutting them.

After I shave your pussy, I take the wash cloth and clean the remaining shaving cream off of your pussy. After I clean you up, I move my mouth down to your pussy and run my tongue up and down your pussy lips occasionally stopping at your clit or sliding my tongue in your wet pussy. You stop me and tell me that we need to go eat lunch and that we will come back and finish what we started. I tell you that I just need a few more minutes, so I go back to eating your pussy and then occasionally sliding my mouth down to your asshole circling my tongue around it and then moving back up to your pussy and clit. I take your clit in my mouth and suck and nibble on it feeling you pushing your pussy in my mouth. You keep pushing and then starting yelling that you are about to cum, but being me I decide to take my mouth off your pussy and move down to your asshole where I run my tongue around it and then start pushing my tongue deep inside. I can tell that this turns you on as I feel you put your feet on my shoulders and your hands on the back of my head pulling my head into your ass. I reach up and squeeze your nipples as I force my tongue deep in your asshole, about that time I feel you rubbing your clit telling me you want to cum so damn bad and you can't hold out any longer. I hear you telling me tongue fuck your asshole as I feel you rubbing your clit faster and faster, about that time, I feel your ass constrict around my tongue in your ass and then I feel a hot liquid splash all over my face. I look up and I see your hot cum and then I feel your body vibrating from the orgasm you just had. You come down from your orgasm and then I hear you tell me that it is my turn to experience what you just experienced. I tell you that we need to go eat and you tell me to shut up and enjoy the experience I am about to get.

You lay me down on the bed and slide between my legs slowly licking the shaft of my cock up and down occasionally moving down to my balls to take them in your mouth. As you are licking and sucking my cock and balls, you are really getting them wet with your saliva and then all of a sudden, I feel you take the whole length of my shaft down your mouth beyond to where you are able to lick my balls while my cock is in your mouth. You do this for a few minutes fucking my cock with your mouth and then you slide my cock out of your mouth and move down to my asshole where I feel you running your tongue around my asshole and then move to slowly sliding your tongue into my ass. This feels so damn good that I start stroking my cock which turns you on as you move up and spit on my cock and hand and then move back to licking my balls and tongue fucking my ass as I continue stroking my cock.

All of a sudden you stop what you are doing and climb up and plant your wet pussy on my mouth and start moving your pussy rubbing it all over my mouth and face and then you move up and force your asshole on my mouth telling me to tongue fuck you. I force my tongue so deep in your asshole while I move my hands up and start massaging and squeezing your beautiful soft tits. I feel your asshole fucking my tongue as I can also feel you rubbing your clit and occasionally sliding your fingers inside. Occassionally I can feel your fingers inside your pussy pushing against my tongue as I continue running my tongue in and out of your asshole.

Out of nowhere, your asshole constricts around my tongue and I hear you scream out about the time I feel a stream of your hot pussy juice shooting out on my chin and chest. I feel you rubbing your pussy faster and faster as I feel more of your juices shooting out.

After you cum, you roll over on your back and tell me to fuck you until you tell me stop. I move between your legs and slide my hard cock in between your swollen pussy lips and slowly move in and out. I keep up this pace for a few minutes as you continue to rub your clit and then I feel your pussy constrict around my cock as you scream out you are coming again. As you are screaming, you start shooting out a stream of pussy juice that shoots so high it hits me in the mouth and face so I try to swallow as much of your juices as I can. You come down from your cum high and look up and see my face covered in your juices as I continue fucking your beautiful tight wet pussy, you move your left foot up to my face and using the bottom of your feet, you rub your pussy juices around my face. I reach up and take your foot in my hands and begin running my tongue between your toes occasionally sucking them and running my tongue along the bottom of your foot.

As I do this while sliding in and out of your pussy, you start rubbing your clit feverishly again until you start shooting your juices like a water fountain all over me which then causes me to cram as much of your foot in my mouth that I can. After you come down from your orgasmic high again, you tell me you want me in your ass but you also want me to keep on worshiping your feet because you find it such a fucking turn on.

I pull my cock out of your cum drenched pussy and move my mouth down to your asshole so that I can rim and tongue fuck it to get it ready for my cock. As I start running my tongue around the entrance, you place your feet on my shoulders and lift up your ass so that I can have clear and free access to your asshole. Since I have been playing with your asshole for awhile anyway, it does not take long before it opens up for my tongue allowing me to run my tongue around the inside ring as well as deep inside. I can tell that this is turning you on because all of a sudden you wrap your legs around my neck pulling my tongue into your asshole. After about 5 minutes of this, I reach up and pull your legs from around my neck and move up so I can slide my hard cock into your asshole. As I slowly start sliding in your in ass, I move my mouth to your big beautiful tits taking each one into my mouth sucking and biting your nipples and massaging them as they feel so great. All of a sudden, you grab my head as you force one of your nipples in my mouth smashing my face into your breast as I keep sliding in and out of your tight ass.

I feel your legs wrap around me so tight that I cannot pump my cock in and out of your ass as you keep forcing your nipple in my mouth. After about 2 minutes of your nipple in my mouth, you release your hold on me with your legs and beg me to fuck your ass some more.

I pull out of your ass and pull you to the edge of the bed with you on your back as I stand beside the bed where I bend down and run my tongue around your asshole occasionally sliding my tongue into your gaping asshole while I rub your clit with my finger. After a few minutes of tonguing your asshole and sucking your clit, I feel you pull my head into your pussy and then start convulsing and then all a sudden, you start squirting what seemed like gallons of cum all over my face and the floor. After your cum shower on me, you reach down and grab my rock hard cock guiding it to your asshole.

As I slide into your ass, you take your feet and put them on my shoulders as you begin rubbing your clit. I start out slowly sliding in and out of your ass feeling you rubbing your clit between your drenched pussy. I start sliding in and out a little faster as you start rubbing faster when you take one of your feet and put it against my mouth begging me to pay attention to your feet with my tongue and mouth. As I am fucking your ass, I run my tongue along the edges of the bottom of your foot and then move to running my tongue in between your toes occasionally take a toe or two and sucking on them. I can tell this is turning you on between your moans of pleasure, the faster you're rubbing your clit and then the way you're clamping down on my cock with your ass. I pump your ass for about thirty more seconds before I am ready to explode at which time you tell me you want to swallow my load so you move up on the bed and I climb on the bed and position myself over your face stroking my cock. You move around and take my balls in your mouth as you are feverishly rubbing your clit. I tell you I am about to cum and you open your mouth as I point my cock toward your mouth where I shoot a big load of cum on your tongue and in your mouth. After I have filled your mouth with my hot cum, you stick your tongue out and lick off the head of my cock cleaning it and then you start playing with the cum in your mouth before you swallow it opening your mouth and sticking your tongue out to show me it is no longer there.

We fall asleep in each other's arms until the next morning when we hear others in the hotel moving around. We go take a shower together shaving and cleaning each other well for another day of adventure. We get out of the shower drying each other off and go down to the hotel lobby to eat breakfast.

After we eat, we go back and get ready to go sightseeing and walking the River Walk. After spending all day out and about San Antonio, we decide to go someplace romantic for supper and have a few drinks. After about an hour and half at the restaurant, we make our way back to the hotel and I can tell that you are feeling very very good. I decide to make a quick pit stop at a grocery store where I tell you to wait in the car for me as I run to get something.