You Have Become an Obsession

Story Info
An affair with an old friend.
16.6k words
2.47
26k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why is it that you have become such an obsession for me? Why is that after all of these years of knowing you that you have occupied my mind more now than before? Why is it that you are on my mind when I go to sleep, when I wake up in the middle of the night and when I wake up in the morning? I know that I will never have you and I am good with that but that does not take away the fact that I cannot get you out of my mind.

I would take you on a weeklong trip out of town to the River Walk in San Antonio where we would spend the week on the river and in the bed and shower pleasuring each other while your husband is on an out of state business trip.

I would love to slowly kiss your soft lips and the lobes of your ears slowly moving to the back of your neck while I am slowly removing your top and bra letting your beautiful tits loose. I would then move to your nipples where I would slowly nibble and suck each one in my mouth as I am sliding your jeans and remaining clothes off leaving your beautiful body totally naked. I would squeeze and rub your tits trying my damndest to swallow each one as much as I could.

Then as a surprise, I would take a can of whip cream and cover your nipples in it, trailing down to your navel, filling your navel with the cream and then down to your pussy where I would fill it up and then cover your pussy lips with it.

I would then move back up and slide my tongue down your throat before I proceed to lick off the whip cream. I would move down to your tits slowing licking the cream off and then slowly sucking each of your nipples. Then slide down your stomach slowly licking the whip cream stopping at your naval and licking and sucking it all the while moving toward your beautiful sweet pussy. I slide between your legs and as I do, I have a jar of cherries and one by one, I slowly insert them in your whip cream covered pussy filling it up. I then use my tongue to slide up and down your pussy lips then moving back up to your clit where I would rotate my tongue around it and then suck on it until you are begging me to stop. I then go back to your cherry filled pussy and slowly start sucking the cherries out one at a time.

My tongue would then slide back down your pussy lips and I would move to your asshole where I would trace my tongue around the outside of your asshole arousing it. I would grab the can of whip cream and apply it to the rim of your ass and then gently slide the tip of the can inside your asshole and slowly fill it up. Then I would take my tongue and slide it deep in your ass as I feel your legs wrap tightly around my head and I can hear you moan in excitement.

After about 10 minutes on your asshole, I would slide back up and work on your sweet pussy some more with my tongue and mouth as you pull my head in your pussy trying to cram my head inside your pussy bringing you to another orgasm.

After hearing you begging me to stop, I move up to slide in your pussy but you stop me and then slide your mouth over my cock taking me deep in your mouth where I can feel the back of your mouth. As you are fucking me with your mouth you start squeezing my nipples and balls. Your mouth feels out of this world and all I can do is lay back and enjoy the feeling of heaven....you alternate between deep throating me and then taking my cock and running your tongue up and down the shaft and sucking my balls deep in your mouth. You keep this up for about 15 minutes and each time I come close to exploding, you stop and move up to kiss me deeply for a minute or two and then slide back down to my cock and balls and start over. All I can think of while you are sucking my cock is that you are an expert and how much of a turn on it would be to film you giving lessons on cock sucking.

I move around where my mouth is underneath your pussy and I suck on your clit while alternating my tongue deep in your pussy moving it around in circles. I can tell this turns you on as I can feel you moaning while you are cramming my cock down your throat. You then sit on your knees forcing your pussy and ass to cover my face and proceed to fuck my tongue with your pussy until I can taste your hot cum filling my mouth while you shake violently.

You lay down and position myself between your legs placing your feet on my shoulders as I slide my hard cock in your pussy. As I slowly fuck you, you rub your clit while I take a can of whip cream that I have hidden and cover your toes in the cream. While I am sliding my cock out of your pussy to the head and then sliding back in, I take your toes and start licking the whip cream off of them. This drives you crazy along with my cock and you rubbing your clit that you start screaming that you are coming.

I pull my cock out of your wet pussy and take the whip cream and start filling your pussy with it and then licking it out of you. I do this for a few minutes and then I have you roll over on your knees and I take the whip cream and put a trail of it from your pussy to your ass and then I gently insert the tip of the can in your ass and fill it up. I then slide my tongue licking up the whip cream from your pussy to your asshole and then I stick my tongue in your ass and proceed to suck the cream out of your asshole. I can feel you reaching around and forcing my head and mouth into your ass while you are moaning in pleasure. After I suck all of the cream out of your ass, I then proceed to lick and tongue fuck your asshole watching it loosen up. I try to slide my cock deep in your ass as I hear you begging me not to fuck you there because it will hurt....I keep gently sliding my cock in your ass as I can hear you start moaning in pleasure. ..I keep sliding my cock deeper in your ass as I reach around and start rubbing your nipples. As I do this, I can feel you reach your pussy rubbing your clit....until you start squirting you hot pussy juice everywhere.

I slide my cock out of your asshole and turn you over so I can lick your pussy and taste your hot cum as you pull my head into your pussy and wrap your feet around my neck...I can feel you violently shaking as you cum again....after eating your pussy and licking all of your hot juice, I move up where I can shove my face in between your beautiful tits and then I move up and and shove my tongue down your throat as I move to sit down on the bed.

You move on top of me and I can feel you taking my cock in your hand and guiding it toward your beautiful sweet tasting asshole. You slowly slide your ass down my cock and until I can feel your ass on my balls. I reach up and start massaging your tits as I pull your nipples toward my mouth so I can suck them hard.

As I am sucking your nipples and massaging your tits, I can feel you sliding your tight little beautiful asshole up and down my cock as you start rubbing your clit again. I feel your asshole clinching my cock and then you start screaming as you squirt your hot pussy juice all over my stomach.

You pull your asshole off my cock and then you lay down so I slide between your legs and put my mouth against your hot wet pussy and start sucking your clit tasting the remaining cum you have left...as I am doing this, I can feel you starting to shake again and then I can hear you scream out you are cumming as you squirt your hot cum all over my face for what seemed like several minutes.

After you finishing squirting, I pull my face away and it feels incredible with your cum all over. I move up to slide my tongue down your throat as I feel your hands reach around my cock and start stroking it. My cock is so hard again and you are begging me to slide it back in your ass and push it as deep as it will go...so I put the head of my cock against your asshole and I can feel you pushing the head inside your asshole....as I get every inch of my rock hard cock in your ass, you put your feet up to my mouth begging me to cover your toes in whipped cream and lick it of....I do better than that, I take the whip cream and cover your toes and and bottom of our feet in the whipped cream and slowly alternate between sucking the cream off your toes and licking off the bottom of your feet as I slowly slide my cock inside/out of your tight sweet tasting asshole.

After sucking and licking both of your feet, I go back and concentrate on fucking your asshole until I am about ready to cum...I pull out of your asshole and move up and slide my cock between your tits and begin titfucking you until I shoot my hot load all over your chest and neck pooling at the base of your throat. You scoop up some of the cum with your fingers and lick it off and then you move up to kiss me.

We lay down for a few minutes as I hold your beautiful naked body close and then we move to the hot tub where I hold you for about 30 minutes before you move down and take my cock deep in the back of your throat taking every inch of it. You keep sucking me for about 15 minutes until I pick you up and sit you on the edge of the hot tub where I go down on you and start alternating between licking your pussy and asshole. I can feel your hands on the back of my hand pulling my head into you begging me not to stop as I feel you start convulsing and then squirting all over my face screaming in ecstasy.

We get out of the tub, dry off and then go lay down on the bed where you lick my cock getting it hard so you can slide your hot wet pussy on my cock and then start fucking me slowly as you grab your tit and force it in my mouth. You fuck me slowly and then stop and tell me you want me on top so I can slide deep inside you and lick your toes because that is such a turn on for you. As I am licking your toes, you start rubbing your clit until you start squirting when I pull out of your pussy and put the head of my cock at your lips so I can shoot in your mouth...as I am stroking my cock, you stick your tongue out licking the head of my cock which causes me to start shooting a massive load of cum on your tongue. You then suck the head of my cock draining my cock of any cum and then you start slowly playing with my cum in your mouth before you swallow all of it. After you swallow my load, you move up and start tongue fucking my mouth with your tongue while you are stroking me.

I lay you on the bed on your knees where I come up behind you and start licking and sucking your pussy from behind....you then start rubbing your clit so I slide my right hand up to your pussy and start sliding my fingers inside your pussy as my left hand parts your butt cheeks so I can start licking and tongue fucking your ass....you ass hole is spread enough so that I can slide the length of my tongue in your asshole and rotate it deep inside. I can tell you like this as I can feel you pushing your ass against my face and then you surprise me by pushing me back on the bed and sitting your asshole on my tongue and rocking back and forth forcing my tongue as deep in your ass as it will go. I can hear you moaning and then I can tell that you are rubbing your pussy and clit. After about 15 minutes of you fucking my tongue with your ass and rubbing your pussy, I can feel a wet warmth spray my chest and stomach as you squirt your hot cum.

You then move your mouth toward my cock and I can feel you taking the whole length of my cock down your throat as I start licking the cum spray from your pussy and then I start sucking and rotating your clit in my mouth as I start sliding fingers into your asshole. This must really turn you on as you start moaning loudly and using your mouth to fuck my cock which makes me lick and suck your clit faster as I slide my fingers in and out of your asshole. I can feel you starting to shake and then I feel you spray your cum all over my face. This turns you so on much that you take me deeper in your mouth than you ever had which causes me to unload in the back of your mouth which you swallow all of my hot cum and then you keep sucking the head of my cock trying to get whatever is left in my cock.

After about 10 minutes of kissing and fondling each other, you lay beside me on your left side where I move up behind you and slide my cock deep in your asshole and then I reach over and take your right tit in my hand holding it tight as we fall asleep for several hours before we wake and start our slow love making again. This all started on an early Friday morning and we have all weekend until late Sunday evening, the only time we stop fucking and sucking is long enough to eat food (when we are not eating each other) and sleep, the rest of the time is spent fucking, sucking, eating, licking each other....it is a good thing we brought about 15 cans of whipped cream for the weekend and oh yeah, cherries to put inside your pussy and asshole for me to suck out which we do when we wake up from our nap.

While you are asleep, I wake up and tie your hands to the bed with nylon scarves and then I take the whip cream and apply it to your soft tits totally covering them, leaving a trail back to your naval down to your pussy where I fill it up with whip cream then trailing down your ass. I would then put a cherry on each of your nipples, down to your navel and then put as many inside your pussy as I can.

I then start my adventure of using my mouth to lick up the whip cream and cherries. As I get to your pussy, I slide between your legs and bury my face in your soft sweet tasting pussy. I can tell this turns you on as I feel your legs wrap around my head and then I feel you pulling me in to your pussy with your legs. You start squirting your pussy juice all over my face so I take my hand and start rubbing deep inside your pussy which causes you to start screaming in ecstasy squirting so much pussy that you soak the sheets of the bed. After you cum as much as you can, I take my tongue and trace from your wet pussy down your ass to your asshole licking up all of your juice. When I get to your asshole, I again run my tongue around the outside occasionally dipping it inside your asshole. As I am licking your asshole, I am going back to sliding my fingers back in your pussy trying to get you to squirt some more.

You beg for me to let you lose so you can turn over on your stomach and raise your butt in the air giving me more access to your ass and pussy. As I spend the next 15 to 20 minutes using my mouth on your incredible body, I can feel you convulsing several times coming so hard that you again cover the bed in your cum.

We then go take a shower together cleaning up so we can take a break and go eat and then stop at the hotel office to get clean sheets and more pillows so that we can use them for our next adventure.

We get back to the hotel and change the sheets on the bed and then I begin to undress you as I slowly kiss your neck. I move down your neck trailing your spine with my tongue as I lay you down on the bed on your stomach. I keep running my tongue down your back until I get to your beautiful soft ass. I take two of the pillows and have you lay on them so that your ass is raised up so that I can continue running my tongue down to your asshole. I run my tongue along the outer edge of your asshole as I slide my fingers in your pussy feeling it getting wetter and wetter. After about a minute of tonguing the outside of your ass, I begin sliding my tongue in your asshole. I can feel your asshole reacting to my tongue as it constricts around my tongue. I hear your moans of pleasure which causes me tongue your asshole even deeper as I slide my fingers faster in and out of your pussy. All of a sudden you scream out and push your ass into my face and then you start squirting your pussy juice all over the new pillow....you keep screaming as you are squirting beyond realization and then you start convulsing begging me to slide my cock deep and hard inside your pussy. I move up behind you while you on your side and slide your leg over mine as I slide my cock deep in your pussy. I fuck you slow and deep as I kiss the back of your neck and play with your toes. I can feel my cock about to explode so I pull out as I am not ready to cum yet and I place one of the pillows under you ass and I move in between your legs so I can lick and suck your pussy. As I am eating your sweet tasting wet pussy, I side track for a second and slide my tongue down to your asshole and lubricate the entrance to your ass my tongue and then I move back up and lick and suck on your clit. As I am paying attention to your clit, I slowly slide one, then two, then three fingers in your tight asshole and begin sliding them in and out at first slowly but begin moving faster. I can tell this must be a turn on for you as I can feel you trying to push your ass deeper on my fingers as you take your legs which you have placed around my neck and use them to pull my face into your pussy. After about 10 minutes of your pussy and asshole in my face, I move up and slide my hard cock deep in your pussy slowly fucking you. You take your feet and put them on shoulders and then you shock me taking on of your feet and sliding it in my mouth demanding that I suck your toes hard. As I am running my tongue between your toes and up and down the bottom of your foot I can feel you rubbing your clit.

I can feel your wet pussy constricting around my cock as you scream out and then I feel you squirting so much pussy juice as it sprays on my stomach. I stop sucking your toes and slide my mouth down to your pussy cleaning up the wet juice you just released....your pussy juice tastes so damn great that I am tempted to try to have you squirt in a cup for me to have later. As I am licking your pussy lips, you beg me to slide my cock in your ass because you get so so turned on by having your asshole fucked slow and deep. I slowly slide my cock deep in your pussy sliding my cock out until the head comes just out and then slide back in...I do this for several minutes until I decide that I want you to get on top and be in control.

You get on top of me and rise up so that I can slide my cock in your ass and then I pull you close so that I can bury my face in your beautiful tits and then suck on your nipples. As I am sucking and gently tonguing your nipples you begin sliding your ass up and down on my cock moaning more and more and then you stop and I feel you grab your right tit and bury it in my mouth forcing as much of it in my mouth as possible.

I reach behind you and start pushing your ass up and down on my cock and you again start fucking my cock with your beautiful tight asshole. As I am about to cum, you suddenly stop and tell me that you want me to fuck your ass with me in control. I lay you down on the edge of the bed and I position myself between your legs and gently slide my rock hard cock in your asshole. I start out slowly fucking you while I rub your clit occasionally sliding a few fingers in your pussy feeling my cock in your ass. Suddenly you put your right foot in my mouth telling me you want me to suck your toes until you cum so hard. I keep the double penetration going between my fingers in your pussy and my cock in your ass while I alternate between sucking your toes and running my tongue along the bottom edge of your foot. I look up and I can see you rubbing and squeezing your nipples and then I hear you start moaning really loud until you scream out you can't take it anymore and you are about to come. I can feel your asshole constrict around my cock as your hot juicy pussy swallows my fingers which causes me to start sucking your toes as hard as I can.

You start convulsing and your pussy starts shooting out your hot juices all over my stomach, it looks almost like you are peeing but it is your hot cum. After you cum you beg me to shoot my cum all over your titties, so I pull my cock out of your ass and position myself on top of your stomach as I start stroking my cock for a few seconds until I unload my massive load on your tits, neck and chin.

I move forward laying on your beautiful tits and start kissing your lips sliding my tongue down your throat. We are both so exhausted that we lay on our sides facing each other entwining our bodies together to rest, all that is between us our cum we have on each of our bodies. We fall asleep and do not wake for several hours before we get up and move to the shower to clean up and go eat.