You Have Become an Obsession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run inside and get some "toys" for us to use, you ask me what I bought and I tell you to wait and see. As we approach the hotel, you again inquire again what I bought but I keep postponing the surprise.

I convince you that we need to go take a shower again for the night which you agree because you can tell something in the grocery sack is going to be for fun. We jump in the shower and I can tell that the alcohol is having an effect on you as you lay your head on my shoulder. I look down at you stroking your hair when you look up at me and then start kissing me passionately. I pull you close to me and start stroking your ass cheeks as I feel you forcing your tongue in my mouth. Our tongues intertwine together as I feel you stroking my cock. Then you start kissing my neck moving down and taking each of my nipples in your mouth gently biting each one as you stroke my cock and balls.

I am overwhelmed with pleasure and all I can do is stroke your hair as you play with my nipples. After a few seconds your tongue moves down to my naval where you run your tongue around inside it as I feel your right hand move to my asshole as your left hand continues stroking my cock. All of a sudden, I feel your right hand move and I look down and see your licking your fingers so you can start teasing my asshole.

I tell you that if you do that to me, then you can expect a major surprise with your asshole and you look at me and wink as you take my cock in your mouth. You slowly take it in and out for a few minutes occasionally teasing me by taking the full length of my cock down your mouth while your tongue plays with my balls.

As you are giving me one hell of a blow job, I move the shower head so that the water is running on your back and I can lean against the shower wall enjoying this out of the world blow job you are giving me. After about 5 minutes of licking and swallowing my cock, you stand up and slam your tongue down my throat.

I kiss you back and tell you that we need to dry off and move to the bed which I can tell that the alcohol still has an effect on you. We step out of the shower drying off when you sit on the vanity in the bathroom demanding I lick your pussy before we go anywhere else. Not one to not obey an order, I move my head between your legs and start running my tongue up and down your pussy lips occasionally sliding my tongue down to your asshole which helps me remember something. I tell you to wait right on the vanity and I will be right back. I go get the sack and bring it in the bathroom where I take out a blind fold and put it on you after you resist at first. I then take out my handcuffs and cuff your hands together in front which I can tell turns you on as your pussy is glistening with wetness.

I move between your legs taking out a bottle of chocolate syrup and pour some on each of your nipples letting it trail down to your shaved pussy where it slides between your pussy lips. I move my mouth to your nipples licking off the chocolate, trailing down your stomach to your wet pussy. I can feel your handcuffed hands pushing my head down into your pussy so I look up to see if you still have the blind on you which you do.

I continue sucking and eating your pussy for a few minutes and then I feel you starting to convulse and scream out that you are cumming...you scream so loud I am afraid the neighbors heard you  As you cum, you start squirting so much pussy juice that it is spraying my face which I am eagerly licking up as fast as I can because your pussy juice is so damn addicting.

After you finished squirting, I reach up and take the blind fold off and tell you that I am out to do some experimenting and put the blind fold back on. I help you off the vanity and move you to the king size bed where I have you position your on one of the towels on your hands and knees with your hands still cuffed.

As you are in the position, your damn ass is so damn inviting that my cock is craving to slide in your pussy and then ass but I can't do that yet as I am still trying to drive you crazy. I reach into the bad and take out a banana and peel it but you can't tell what I am doing so you keep asking what's next.

I slide between your legs and take my tongue and trace it up the crack of your butt from your pussy to your asshole as I spread your butt cheeks apart. I can tell this turns you on as your pretty little asshole is starting to open up as I slide more and more of my tongue inside. I take a jar of cherry topping and start slowly pouring it into your asshole until I can see it is full. I can tell this turns you on from your moans but there is more to come...no pun intended. 

I take the banana and dip it in the chocolate sauce and slide the chocolate covered banana into your tight shaved pussy. I start fucking your pussy with the banana as I move my mouth down to your asshole where I start sucking the cherry sauce out of your asshole. I can tell this is turning you on as you start moaning and making comments about the out of world feeling you have. I then shove my tongue so deep into your asshole trying to get the rest of the cherry sauce out at which time I can feel the banana with the tip of my tongue.

All of a sudden, I feel your asshole constrict around my tongue and your pussy tighten up around the banana as you beginning squirting what seems like gallons of pussy juice all over the towel and bed. You orgasm for what seems like several minutes shooting out so much cum that I am just mesmerized that I was able to get you off that much.

You tell me that your legs are week and that you need to lay down so I lay you on your back and again move between your legs so that I can lick the chocolate out of your pussy...oh yea, I forgot to mention that I poured a lot of the sauce inside your pussy. 

As I am eating your pussy, I take the banana dipping it in the cherry sauce and slide it into your gaping asshole where I use it as a dildo while I devour your pussy.

You take your handcuffed hands and force my head into your pussy telling me that you are close to coming again so I work feverishly to get you off one more time, oh what the heck, I am going to get you off three more times which I am wondering if I am going to be able to do that, but you know what, your pussy is the best tasting thing so I am good with licking and tongue fucking it.

I can tell that I am doing good because you start convulsing and screaming that you are about to explode when all of a sudden, I feel a gush of juice come from your pussy and shooting in mouth. I swallow down what I can and keep licking while I start sliding one, then two fingers up your tight little pretty asshole. I can tell this turns you on because you start convulsing again when I feel your asshole clamp around my fingers and you shoot start shooting again.

You beg me to stop because you don't think you can come again but I don't listen to you, so I keep eating your pussy and finger fucking your sweet little asshole. After a few minutes, I can tell you are close to cumming again so I decide to lick and suck your clit as hard as I can which throws you over the edge and you start squirting what seems like gallons and gallons of cum. You shoot so much cum that the bed is now soaked, good thing we got twin beds just for this reason.

We move to the shower to clean up and I decide I need to put my hard cock in your tight little asshole one more time before we lay down to sleep. We move to the bathroom counter where you sit up on the counter putting your feet on my shoulder as I move down to tongue your asshole with my tongue to get it ready for my cock.

I am able to slide half of my tongue into your ass and I can tell this is turning you on as you pull my head into your ass and start moaning loudly while you are fevershily rubbing your clit and finger fucking your pussy.

Out of nowhere I feel your pussy juices splashing on my head as you start cumming which causes me to cram my tongue so deep in your ass. After a few seconds of flooding my forehead with your juices you are begging me to slam my cock into your asshole and not to stop.

I move up and slide my rock hard cock so far into your ass that my balls are slapping you, I fuck you quickly for a few seconds and then decide to tease you. I pull my cock out and move back to your asshole with my tongue for about 5 more minutes and then move back up and slide my cock in your ass again. As I am fucking you, you take your left foot and move it up to my mouth so I decide to lick and suck your toes occasionally licking the sides and then running my tongue along the bottom of your foot.

I can this is driving you crazy because your tight ass constricts around my hard cock inside your pussy while you move your hand down to rub your clit. As you rub your clit faster and faster, I can feel them movement in your asshole. I move forward and take your left nipple in my mouth and start nibbling and teasing it feeling it growing in my mouth.

You are begging me to not stop sucking your nipple as I feel you wrap your legs around my back pulling me into your asshole all the while you are rubbing your clit. All of a sudden you scream out that you are cumming and then you begin convulsing constricting my cock which causes me to fill your tight sweet little asshole full of hot cum.

I can tell that this has satisfied you because you pull me on top of you kissing me slowly and then fading off to sleep.

A few hours later you wake me with your mouth on mine shoving your tongue as far inside my mouth as you can. I wake up returning your kiss rolling over on my back and pulling you on top of me. You keep tongue fucking my mouth as I reach up and massage your beautiful swollen nipples and tits.

You slide down sucking on my neck then down to my nipples, trailing down to my stomach where you start tongue fucking my naval as you are stroking my rock hard cock. You move down and start licking my cock up and down its shaft occasionally licking and taking my balls deep in your mouth.

I reach down and start stroking your hair as you are licking my cock and then all of a sudden, you take me so deep in your mouth that I can feel your hot breath against my balls. I am shocked because we did not clean up after our marathon sex adventure a few hours earlier. As you start mouth fucking my cock, I feel your hands reach up and massage my balls. You continue this for about ten minutes until you feel my cock swell up about to fill your mouth. And then all of a sudden, you stop everything telling me that I have to wait until later to cum. I am begging you not to stop, to keep on and I will do whatever you want me to do you but to not stop. You tell me that it will have to wait but it will be worth it later.

You lead me off the bed to the shower where we clean each other and you tell me you have a surprise for me after we go eat. You keep telling me that I am not going to be disappointed at all. After we go to a nice restaurant, you tell me that you want to drive but first you are going to blind fold me. I am both shocked and eagerly anticipating what is about to happen.

You put the blind fold on me and make me promise not to peak and if I am a good little boy, I will get a great surprise.

You get in the driver's seat and I can feel us going down the road to some unknown location. We eventually stop and you tell me to wait inside and not to look. Not wanting to ruin the surprise, I eagerly obey you all the while wondering where we are and who sees me blindfolded. After what seemed to be an hour, you open the car door getting in and leaving wherever we were just at. You drive about five minutes and then you tell me that I can take the blind fold off. I take the blindfold off and see that we are on I-35 somewhere in San Antonio.

You tell me that we are going to go shopping for awhile and then see how the night turns out. I am still running through my mind where we were, why you blindfolded me and what else awaits for the day.

After we spend about 4 hours shopping, we go to Olive Garden to eat and then back to the hotel room.

When we get back to the hotel, you tell me that you are going to the restroom to change into something more comfortable. A few minutes later, you come out wearing a new see through nightie where your big beautiful tits and nipple are fully exposed. I can also see that you have shaved your pussy and it is looking so delicious.

You hand me a bag and tell me to go the restroom to cleanup and change to what is in the bag. I go and look in the bag and I can see that it is a g-string type of outfit but there is also a cock ring in the bag as well with instructions that you have written.

The instructions direct me to shave my cock, balls and ass and then to put the cock ring on and then the g-string.

I eagerly obey your demands and when I come out, you are laying on the bed and have put on a porn movie in the dvd player. You motion for me to come and lay down beside you and tell me that you want to relax awhile and watch a movie and then we will have a night that I will never forget.

After the movie is over, you reach over in your bag and pull out a video camera and tell me that we are about to make our own movie. You set it up on the desk next to the tv and I can tell that you are doing something to the tv. All of a sudden, you turn the camera on and the camera display pops up on the tv. I am shocked and horny that you have decided you wanted to film this. I figured since you were married you would not want recordings but you tell me that I have pleasured you in ways that no one else has and you want me to have a recording so I can play back and jack off to when we are not together.

You then start kissing me deeply reaching down and stroking my rock hard cock. I reach down taking your beautiful large breast in my hands massaging them and occasionally squeezing the nipples. You move down to my cock and begin licking it up and down, I try to reach down to your pussy but you move where I cannot reach and you tell me that in time I will get it. You move between my legs and start sucking my cock and balls while I am watching you on the tv screen when I notice a shiny object in your asshole. I ask you what you have in your ass and you look up at me winking as you all of a sudden intently start mouth fucking my cock. Your suction is so damn much that I am about to fill your mouth so I am begging you to stop and let me see what is in your ass.

You tell me that I have been a good little boy and that I deserve a prize. So you move from between my legs and you get in a 69 position where you are facing the camera. I look up and I can see that you have a jeweled anal plug in your ass and damn oh damn what a turn on it is. I run my tongue up and down your swollen pussy lips occasionally taking my tongue and rubbing your clit.

As I am doing this, I start playing with the anal plug pushing it in and out but not removing it all. I can feel your hot warm breath on my cock taking me deep in your mouth. I can tell that me playing with your anal plug is turning you on because you position yourself so that your asshole is over my mouth so I proceed to play with the anal plug with my teeth.

After about 15 minutes of this oral play, you tell me that you need my cock so bad so you move down in reverse cowgirl and put my cock in your wet pussy. I look around and I can see on the tv that you are extremely turned on. As you start pumping on my cock, I can feel the anal plug rubbing against my cock and I reach around taking each of your tits in my hands.

You reach back grabbing your feet fucking me so fast that I have to look at the tv screen to see what is going on. All of a sudden you start squirting your hot pussy juice all of me and the bed and even hitting the tv.

This is such a turn on that I tell you that I about to come too but you tell me to not come yet because you want it in on your face and in your mouth. You climb off me sitting on the bed and I stand up and start stroking my cock fast while you begin sucking the head. I start shooting my hot load and you take my cock in your hand stroking it feverishly with some of my cum splattering your face and inside your mouth. I can tell that the cock ring made a difference in the intensity of my load because it was very forceful. As you keep stroking my cock, I look at the tv screen and I can tell that you are fucking turned on.

To my astonishment you take my cock in your mouth trying to get me hard again but I beg you to stop because your sucking and licking is tickling my cock. You look up and tell me that I am not finished, I still have your asshole to explore.

I tell you to get on your hands and knees and I will take care of your asshole with my mouth until my cock is hard again. You position yourself so that your asshole is on video and can film my attack on your asshole.

I slide my face between your ass cheeks and start pulling on the anal plug with my teeth while you start rubbing your clit. After about 2 or 3 minutes, I pull the plug out of your asshole and replace it with my tongue. You tell me that you want to suck on the plug while I suck on your asshole so I willing oblige.

Since I am not able to see you up close, I move you around where I can watch you suck on the anal plug on the tv.

After about 10 minutes of devouring your asshole with my mouth, my cock is rock hard again so I move up between your legs and slide my cock into your tight pretty asshole.

I position your feet over my legs so I can play with them as I slowly slide my cock in and out of your super tight asshole. As I am fucking you, I feel you slide the anal plug in your pussy using it as a dildo. I fuck your asshole and play with your feet for about 10 minutes before I am ready to cum again. You tell me that you want me to shoot my load on your tits and face one more time, so you lay down and I position myself on your stomach where we are also on video. I remove the cock ring which you take and start sucking on while I am stroking my cock. I begin shooting my load of hot cum on your tits, lips and face.

You take your tongue cleaning the cum off your lips while you are wiping it from your face and then licking your fingers clean. You pull me down and start passionately kissing me deeply forcing me to taste my cum. I figure what the hell, you have tasted yours so it is only fair.

We kiss for a few minutes and as I am getting up, you reach out and grab my cock telling me you want to taste it one more time since we both know that this is our last rendezvous until we know when since you have to go back to your husband. But you tell me that I have given you a sexual experience you will not forget and that this is only the beginning especially since I am single with a place of my own.

You tell me that you love me, have loved me in some sort of way for the past many years we have known each other and you are very sorry we did not hook up years ago but this will definitely not be our last tryst.

Your sucking of my cock has caused it to get rock hard again so I move between your legs taking your feet and placing them on my shoulders as I enter your wet pussy. I start fucking you slow while I take each of your feet licking the bottom and sucking on your toes and then start fucking you so fast and hard.

This turns you on so much that you scream out that you are cumming and I feel you tense up and then you start squirting like a fountain. This turns me on so much that I unload all of what is left of my cum into your pussy.

I pull out and the cum starts flowing out of your pussy. You ask me to take a shower with you one last time before we must part.

We go to shower and as we are in the shower cleaning each other up, I tell you I must have you one more time so you tell me you have an idea. We climb out of the shower leaving it on and you climb up on the bathroom counter. You pull me toward you placing your feet on my shoulders as you guide me rock hard cock into your sweet tight pussy. I start fucking you slow and then fast and then fast and you tell me that you want me in your asshole one more time. I move down to your asshole and lick it with my tongue opening it up for my cock.