3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready to try something bigger." Aunt Maggie said holding up a butt plug, it was smaller then most Alex had seen but wider then the anal wand he had used on her. This one had a ring at the end instead of flared base. "You ever seen one of these?"

"No Ma'am." Jo shook her head.

"It's a rimmer. You will love it if you liked the beads." Aunt Maggie smiled. "Alex will you do the honors."

"Gladly." Alex said as he took the rimmer and put his finger in the loop spinning it around grinning at Jo.

"A little more lube first." Aunt Maggie said as she applied more to Jo's red asshole. "Maybe a little more." She said looking back at the toy. "Okay." She said rubbing her finger around Joanna's little hole. Alex pushed the toy in slowly watching Jo's asshole fight against it as it spread her. Aunt Maggie reached back around rubbing Jo's pussy. Alex didn't know if it was to relax her or just for Aunt Maggie's own enjoyment but Jo didn't seem to mind. His Aunt began to touch herself as well lightly rubbing her hand at her own pussy. Alex could use a little tender love and care himself in his pants. His dick was aching for attention.

Alex pressed the toy at Jo's asshole and slowly pressed it in. Watching her asshole spread again, around the toy. Alex didn't know if it was Jo relaxing or the cone shaped but it went in pretty smooth up to the point where it flared and then Alex pushed it past as her ass hole tightened around it leaving only the ring which kind of reminded Alex of one of those wind up toys.

"Now you get to see why I love these." His Aunt grinned. "You can turn it of course, wind her up." His aunt smiled as she put her finger in the ring of the toy and began to turn it slowly winding Jo up. "But what makes it fun is this." She smiled as she pushed it up causing her asshole to stretch slightly one way from the ring sticking out of her ass while the inside of the toy rubbed the opposite wall of her rectum.

"Fuck." Jo said in a panted voice. Alex grinned as he ran it in circles around her asshole while Aunt Maggie rubbed her pussy from underneath. She reached around and slid two fingers into Joanna's pussy fingering her. Jo squirmed and whimpered with delight as the toy stretched her tight little hole. "Fuck don't stop." Jo said gripping the sheets as she bit down onto the pillow she was lying on. Alex smiled as he took the toy and pulled against it gently then pushed it back at an angle fucking her with it gently as it caressed the inner walls. Alex thought he would cum in his boxers at this point. Jo however did as she sat up on her hands and threw her hair back as she began to scream out riding out the orgasm. Aunt Maggie stopped playing with her and Jo collapsed onto the bed breathing heavily.

"Okay Alex pull it out slowly." Aunt Maggie said. Alex did and the toy popped out relativity easy, from how relaxed she was once he got past the largest part of the toy. "You okay sweetheart?" Aunt Maggie smiled at Jo. Jo just nodded in response as she lay there.

"Are you okay." Alex asked as he climbed over the bed next to Jo giving her a little kiss as he smiled at her.

"Yes I am fine." Jo smiled and kissed him back.

"I already knew that." Alex grinned and winked. "So ready for something bigger."

"Oh hell no. I am not ready for that thing. My ass hurts as it is." Jo smirked. "Ask your aunt."

"If you want." Aunt Maggie smiled slyly. "Your uncle never truly appreciated my ass. I might need a little warming up myself before you stick that thing in me though."

"Only if I get to do it." Jo smiled as she sat up.

"Very well." Aunt Maggie grinned. She walked to her drawer and brought back a pair of anal beads an inflatable butt plug and a lubricant bulb like the one they had used on Jo, both much larger then the toys Alex had used on Jo but not ridiculously so like he seen in some porn movies . The beads were each about the size of golf balls.

"Okay assume the position." Jo smiled. Aunt Maggie laid down on the bed and put her ass up. "Damn that's a nice ass." Jo said as she grabbed both cheeks spreading them apart and pushing them together. Giving it a little smack making Aunt Maggie jump a little. "Sorry. Couldn't resist." Jo grinned.

"I didn't say I minded dear. I have been a very bad girl." My aunt said as she wiggled her ass back and forth. "I like someone who isn't afraid to take charge."

"In that case." Jo said giving both ass cheeks a smack. Aunt Maggie moaned in pleasure. "You want a turn spanking this big beautiful ass Alex." Jo grinned.

"No it's hotter when you do it." Alex grinned happy to watch her smack that ass.

"Spread her cheeks for me." Jo smiled as she grabbed the beads. Alex did so spreading her, feeling his aunt's nice round soft ass as Jo pushed a button and the beads began to vibrate. "Damn might have to get me some of these once I get used to it." Jo grinned as she ran the first bead around aunt Maggie's little hole. Jo pushed it in slowly as Aunt Maggie's asshole spread around it and then closed back around it and Jo's finger as she pushed it into her and it disappeared into her ass. Aunt Maggie moaned lightly at the toy teasing her insides. "Wow she is really tight." Jo grinned. "You do the next one." Jo grinned. Alex grabbed the next bead feeling it vibrate in his hand. He ran it around her anus teasing her before he pushed in it part way and turned it back and forth slowly.

"Oh shit." Aunt Maggie moaned.

"You like that, your nephew teasing that pretty ass hole of yours." Jo grinned.

"I love it." Aunt Maggie smiled as she made soft noises as Alex teased her red little hole. Alex finally pushed it deep inside of her and Jo did the next one.

"You know what we call these at work." Jo grinned as she pushed the last one in. Aunt Maggie shook her head no. "We call them lawn mower cords." Jo teased as she tugged at it. "Supposedly the real thrill is when you pull them out." Jo said as she tugged at causing Aunt Maggie moan. Her anus began to bulge upward and then expand around the ball before Jo let it go and it sunk back into her hole. Jo gave it a few quick tugs causing her anus to expand and retract quickly as the toy teased Aunt Maggie's anus. "I want to see you do the first one." Jo grinned. "Push it out with you ass muscles."

"Okay." Aunt Maggie smiled back and gripped the bed and pushed back making her ass expand as she tried to shit it out. It came out a little and then sunk back in as Aunt Maggie relaxed, she tried again as she slowly pushed the toy out of her ass as I popped out along with a mix of enema and ass juices. Jo teased her pulling at the next one, stretching her asshole and then letting it go back in a few times before she pulled it out. Alex was happy to let Jo play knowing he get to do this to her later. Hell he might try and talk her into going to get a small pair of anal beads tonight. Alex was a little sad as the last bead popped out of her ass.

"Okay now the big boy." Jo grinned holding up the butt plug. It wasn't too big yet but we both knew it got a lot bigger. "I don't really get the appeal of this. I mean it just sits in your ass." Jo frowned.

"You will see." Aunt Maggie grinned back at her. Jo applied some more lube and slid it in slowly and began to pump it up slowly. "Okay now finger my pussy sweetheart while you pump it up." Aunt Maggie smiled back. Jo licked her fingers and slid them in as she began to finger her and squeeze the bulb. "Feel it?"

"Holy shit. It's getting tighter." Jo smiled. "Alex feel this." Jo smiled and slid her fingers out. Alex slid his in and felt as her pussy got tighter with ever pump of the toy.

"Damn, that's nice." Alex grinned.

"You can fuck it you want Alex. Did you bring a condom?"

"Of course." Alex smiled pulling out his wallet. Getting one out and then pulled off his pants and boxers.

"Holly shit. You weren't kidding Joanna dear." Aunt Maggie smiled looking at Alex's cock as she rolled onto her belly and rubbed her pussy. Alex was glad to have his dick out as he slid on the condom. "I haven't had a dick like that inside me since your father." She grinned.

"You slept with dad." Alex said a little surprised.

"Once before I got married. Though I think you even got him beat." She smiled and spread her pussy. Alex slid his dick in and slowly pushed into her and then out as she began to play with her pussy. "That's it baby. Fuck that is it. You have no idea how much I needed this."

"Damn your so fucking tight." Alex grinned as he pumped into her.

"It's about to get tighter." Go grinned as she pumped the bulb making the toy bigger in his aunts ass. Making her pussy get smaller and smaller.

"Shit." His Aunt said as she arched her back. "You two can come over like this any time." She smiled.

"Okay Jo. That's enough." Alex said. "Any tighter and she have to be a virgin." Alex grinned. He didn't know if he could even cum as tight as it felt in there.

"Fuck your dick... feels so good." Aunt Maggie smiled. "Joanna dear... vibrator." Aunt Maggie snapped her finger and pointed toward the drawer as she played with one of her nipples. Jo jumped up and grabbed one out and came back turning it on . "Yes that the spot,... fuck." Aunt Maggie said. She was a different woman once you put a dick in her Alex thought.

"Let me taste that Pussy on your dick babe." Jo grinned Alex pulled out and Jo wrapped her lips around it sucking at it for a second. "Mmm." She said slobbering her mouth around the head. She had gotten really good at that the last two months he thought. She pulled it out running her tongue along the tip before she rubbed it back against her pussy and helped him slide it back into her pussy.

"I will be right back." Jo smiled and kissed Alex on the cheek and she hopped off of the bed and went out into the hallway. Alex just shrugged and put his aunts leg up on his shoulder as he pushed into her deep.

"Fuck your dick feels so good sweetie." Aunt Maggie smiled up at him as she rubbed the vibrator at her twat. "I bet that big dick will feel even better in my ass." She grinned. "You ever fucked a girl up the ass?"

"No Ma'am." Alex shook his head no.

"Then you are in for a treat." She smiled slyly back at me.

"Do I get a turn to." Jo grinned as she came back holding a strap on.

"Where you get that." Alex grinned.

"Candy's room. A little teddy bear gave it to me." Jo grinned wickedly.

"That gives me an Idea." Aunt Maggie smiled. "Pull out of me please Alex." Aunt Maggie smiled. Alex smiled as he pulled his dick from his aunt's tight ass pussy. She reached down and deflated the toy in her ass and pulled it out. "Jo dear why don't you put that on." Aunt Maggie grinned. Jo gladly did just that as she strapped it on while Aunt Maggie helped. "Okay now bend over." Aunt Maggie said holding up the rimmer.

"Okay, do I want to ask." Jo grinned.

"Because I want you to feel what it feels like to keep it in." Aunt Maggie smiled as she slid the toy into Jo's ass. "Now lay down on the bed." Jo shrugged and laid down on the bed making herself comfortable. Aunt Maggie climbed up onto the bed and slowly straddled Jo and let the toy slid into her and slowly fucked it a little. "Not bad, it's not your boyfriend's cock but it will do." Okay Alex." Aunt Maggie smiled as she bent over. "Stick it in me nice and slow." Alex shrugged as well and gladly slipped behind her on the bed between Jo's legs. Alex slowly pushed his dick into her damn tight ass. "Oh shit, I will be feeling this in the morning." Aunt Maggie said as she clutched the bed. Until he was pretty deep inside of her.

"Now that is one hell of a view." His aunt smiled as she glanced over at the mirror and slowly began to rock as she pushed the two cocks in and out of her. "Fuck that is tight."

"I will say." Alex said as her ass gripped his cock as she rocked while he gave her ass cheeks a little squeeze and began to fuck her. "Fuck." She grunted.

"I just wish I could feel my dick inside of your pussy." Jo grinned.

"Take my vibrator." Aunt Maggie whimpered. "Stick in down the front of your strap on against your pussy."

"Okay." Jo smiled and grabbed the toy turning it on and sliding it down. Aunt Maggie rocked back and down against Jo's plastic dick in her pussy as well as Alex's dick in her ass. "Oh shit."

"Better?" Aunt Maggie said as she kissed Jo.

"Oh yes." Jo moaned. Aunt Maggie reached up and grabbed the headboard with both hands as she began to fuck the two dicks inside of her. Jo leaned her head up and began to suck her on Aunt Maggie's tits while Alex slowly fucked that ass. "You two can come over any time you want advice or to just hang out."

"We might take you up on that." Alex grinned.

"No might to it." Jo smiled running her tongue over Maggie's nipple. Alex loved the damn view in the mirror. His Aunt sandwiched between them.

"Alex dear, please smack my ass. I been a very bad girl." His Aunt smiled back at him.

"Yes ma'am." Alex said smacking one of her nice round cheeks watching it shake and then the other as he fucked her picking up the pace a little.

"I think she likes it rough." Jo teased.

"I don't mind a little..." Aunt Maggie said. "It's been to long since I have been handled by a real man." She moaned. "Or a woman for that matter." She bit her lip. Jo took the opportunity to nip her teeth lightly at Aunt Maggie's nipple. "Mmm oh shit yes Joanna. Play with my nipples."

"Yes Ma'am." Jo smiled giving the other a pinch and a tug which Aunt Maggie loved. Alex picked up the pace as he fucked her asshole while he slapped and squeezed her cheeks as they slapped back against him. He fucked her for a while as he watched Jo enjoying her tits while she rubbed the vibrator between her pussy and the toy. Finally Alex felt his cock ready to burst.

"Fuck I am going to cum." Alex groaned.

"Pull it out sweetie, glaze your aunt's big ass with your frosting Alex dear." Aunt Maggie looked back and

bit her lip. Damn she was such a dirty slut underneath Alex thought. Alex pulled his dick out and pulled off the condom and began to stroke it. She kept grinding her pussy against Jo's plastic cock. Jo grabbed her ass spreading her cheeks for him. Alex cock exploded as string after string of his thick cum shot over her ass and Jo's hands. Alex kept stroking until his dick was spent and his aunt climbed of of Jo and lay down on the bed. "You have no idea how much I needed that." Aunt Maggie smiled.

"Glad to be of service." Alex said as he lay next to Jo.

"Ready for round two." Jo teased as she held up her plastic dick stroking it.

"No dear, my ass is spent. You were right to be afraid of having anal sex with him." Aunt Maggie smiled, My asshole feels like it is on fire.

"I could go see if Candy has anymore of those Popsicle's she likes." Jo teased as she sucked the cum off of her fingers one by one.

"No thank you. But if you enjoy your boyfriends cum so much I know where you can get a lot more of it." Aunt Maggie stuck her ass up and gave it a little shake.

"Gladly." Jo smiled as she climbed over and began to run her tongue over Aunt Maggie's ass. Aunt Maggie reached back and ran two fingers along her ass crack and took some of his cum and ass sweat to her mouth and licked it off as she winked at Alex.

Nicolette and Samuel Late Fall 2000

"Um, that was good." Nicky smiled putting down the empty box that once held Chinese noodles.

"I'll say." Sam said as he scraped the bottom of his box with a fork having giving up on using the chop sticks.

"I swear I am getting fat." Nicky smiled as she sat back and rubbed her belly. Feeling a little pain not sure if it was the baby remodeling or too much food.

"Good thing I am a big guy, I don't want some skinny girl." Sam smiled putting down his box.

"I think there was a compliment in their somewhere." Nicky smirked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. She leaned forward and looked through the boxes. "So where is it?" She asked. "The fortune cookie."

"You know I don't believe in those things, we make or own future." Sam smiled.

"They're just for fun." Nicky grinned.

"If they wanted to make it fun they would put Karma Sutra positions in them." Sam shrugged.

"And maybe after I have the baby and we can actually do some of them, and besides that is India not China." Nicky teased. "Come on where you hid it." She poked him in the side tickling him as he squirmed a little. He could take a punch but not being tickled by a girl.

"Here." He laughed and grabbed his jacket and pulled out a small fortune cookie in parchment paper. She grinned knowing that smirk on his face. He was up to something. Sam was a terrible liar, at least with her, which she loved. She took it and unwrapped it and popped open the cookie.

"Well what's it say?" Sam grinned. She threw him a look as if to say give me a minute. She cracked it open and pulled out a little slip of paper and read it.

"Will you marry me?" She read it twice and looked up at him as he slid off the couch and opened a small box opening it showing a small engagement ring.

"Nicolette, I am not one for speeches, sometimes I can't find the words to say what I feel for you so I will keep this short. I love you and I will love this baby like she is my own." Sam touched her belly.

"Yes you big lug." Nicky said as she reached out and grabbed him. She began to cry as she kissed him. "Now I am glad you didn't give me the cookie first, I might have eaten it, and how did you get the note in there." Nicky asked rubbing tears from her face as she held out her hand.

"Your sister cooked it, got the recipe online." Sam shrugged. It was fitting since she had been the one to trick them back together over food.

"You mean Abbey knew and didn't tell me?" Nicky smiled as she ate it and didn't taste half bad.

"Her and your brother, I wanted his blessing since I couldn't get your dads and figured he was the one who you'd want to give you away." Sam shrugged. This seemed more like one of her brother's pranks probably, but knowing her brother had helped meant Sam had his blessing; something dad may not have given with Sam and Nicky's past since the old man had walked in on them as kids.

"Does my mom know?" Nicky grinned.

"No, not yet. Well not when I was going to ask." Sam shrugged. Mom always gave Sam a hard teasing, that at least he couldn't get her baby girl knocked up this time, but she liked him a lot.

"I so got to call her." Nicky kissed him again and jumped up to go grab her purse.

"Now?" Sam asked.

"Yes now." Nicky said. She wanted to tell somebody. Hell everybody. She dug through her purse and pulled out the phone as she walked into the kitchen and flipped it open. She was so excited that she hardly noticed when she felt a gush of water run down her leg.

"Hello." She heard her mom's voice say.

"Mom." Nicky said feeling like a little girl.

"Yes, baby." Mom said on the other end of the phone.

"I wanted to tell you that Sam just proposed and my water just broke." Nicky smiled.

"What." Sam shot up off the couch coming in as Nicky stepped around the puddle trying not to step in it and fall on her ass. "Um, let's get you to the hospital, let's see, get your bag, um." If Sam hadn't been nervous before he was now as the seven foot tall man started gathering their stuff.

"I will be there at the hospital shortly Baby." Mom said.

"Okay mom." Nicky smiled as she hung up as she grinned at the big man losing his shit.

Joanna, Spring 2004

Joanna got out of shower and toweled off her body stopping to look at herself in the mirror as she smiled. Pregnancy looked good on her. She put on a little weight, but not a lot, and Alex didn't seem to mind, mostly in her thighs and ass from carrying little Jessica around. Hell knows any time she was feeling a little blue Alex would take the opportunity to grab a hand full of ass. She looked funny with a belly being a slender woman. The thing she liked the most is she actually had tits now, not to big but nice ample handfuls. They were sensitive as hell and she loved it when Alex played with them, at least some of the time when they weren't too sensitive. She hoped she kept those after she stopped breast feeding which would be as long as the baby would suckle on them, or her husband would she thought.

1...345678