3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About time I didn't have to clean up your sloppy shooting." Kasey teased and put her arm around her. Jess flinched as she went to walk and felt her leg cramp up. "You okay."

"Yeah, leg cramp." Jess grunted.

"You over did it, show off. Come on." Kasey said helping her. "You're done for today."

"It was just getting fun." Jess frowned though she was pretty sure she'd get more playtime the next game.

"She okay." Dad said as he came down as they got near the bench.

"I am fine dad." Jess frowned not wanting to be treated like a little girl.

"She just got a leg cramp." Kasey smiled.

"You girls were awesome." Dad smiled and ruffled Jess hair.

"Now Kasey just got to keep the lead. If she can do it without me." Jess teased her big sister.

"Yeah you can watch me from the bench." Kasey teased as they went past dad.

"I rather watch the cheerleaders." Jess smiled joking. Well half joking she thought as she looked over at them grinning.

Spring 2022

Kenzie cracked the door as her and Kayla sneaked in seeing their little sister still asleep in her bed. Kenzie swore the girl could sleep through a hurricane. Jess was a play hard kind of girl who kept going till she crashed.

"You wake her up." Kayla said pushing her.

"No way you do it." Kenzie shook her head.

"Either of you touch me and I will hurt both of you." Jess said as she rolled her head over to look at them with a smirk and a sleepy look in her eyes.

"Morning birthday girl." Kenzie smiled as she came over and sat on the bed and gave her sister a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning." Jess smiled stretching. "Don't suppose either of you brought me coffee?" Jess smiled.

"Nope sorry." Kayla shook her head.

"So, Someone is finally an adult." Kenzie teased.

"Oh please, you been an adult for a whole three days now." Jess smiled. The girls loved to tease Jess about being her big sister's though she was a lot taller than both of them since they got their height from their biological mom. They would all be finishing their junior year soon and be seniors the start of next year.

"Oh good your up." Kenzie heard, she turned to see Momma Jo in the doorway with a little bag in hand.

"Morning mom." Jess smiled.

"Happy birthday sweetie." Momma Jo said as she came over and sat down on the bed and handed Jess the package. Not that Jess didn't already know what was inside.

"Thank you mom." Jess blushed as she pulled out the box that contained a little red vibrator inside. Kenzie and Kayla had both gotten a pink and a purple one three days before so it was no surprise really to Jess that she get one as well.

"You're welcome sweetheart. Just save it for tonight. Abbey is downstairs cooking up pancakes." Momma Joanna smiled as she leaned over and kissed Jess.

"Okay." Jess smiled. She loved pancakes. Jess could eat like a damn man and not gain a damn pound. Kenzie and Kayla always put on weight in their ass first, especially during the winter.

"Trust me you will love it." Kayla smiled. "Well I am going to go see if Momma Abbey needs a hand."

"I guess I better get up and dressed." Jess smiled as she threw off her sheet as Kayla closed the door.

"Unless you want your birthday spankings." Kenzie said grinning at Jess's perfect heart shaped ass.

"Maybe later." Jess winked and pulled off her shirt

"Here I got you something as well." Kenzie smiled.

"For when you're jogging. I loaded it with some music I know you will like." Kenzie pulled out the small box from her pocket and handed it to Jess.

"Thank you sissy." Jess smiled walking over taking it.

"I mean we got you something bigger from me,moms and sis but this is just from..." Kenzie began to say as Jess bent over and gave a little peck on the lips.

"I love it." Jess smiled.

"You're welcome." Kenzie smiled. "I better go down to and try and get some food before you get down there and eat it all."

"Better hurry." Jess teased. Kenzie walked to the door and opened it looking her sister over as Jess stuck the player to her panties and put the buds in her ears as she walked back to the dresser and picked up her phone smiling as she was no doubt checking out her birthday wishes. Kenzie biting her lip as she smiled and closed the door.

"She up?" Dad said behind Kenzie making her jump.

"What?" Kenzie said.

"Jess awake yet." Dad smiled.

"Yeah she is getting dressed." Kenzie nodded as she adjusted her glasses and brushed the pink streaked bang from her face over her ear. "I am going down to get some food before she gets down there." Kenzie smiled and headed down thinking about her cousin.

Jessica

"I better go down to and try and get some food before you get down there and eat it all." Kenzie said with a smile.

"Better hurry." Jess smiled as Kenzie walked away and stuck the player in her panties and put in the ear buds, she hit play and smiled as a song she liked came on. Her sister knew her well she thought. Kayla was the more active of the other two girls so she generally did stuff with her like martial arts with her mom, but when it came to working on cars and just hanging out Kenzie was her girl.

Jess picked up her phone looking at the text messages wishing her a happy birthday from her teammates at school and family. Smiling at the one from Kasey who was off at college. Jess grabbed out a bra and set the phone down and tapped the scroll button twice as it began to scroll through her text messages while she put on her bra. Jess heard dads voice as she snapped the bra.

"Yeah she is getting dressed." Jess heard Kenzie say. "I am going down to get some food before she gets down there." Kenzie walked away.

"You can come in daddy." Jess grinned as she pulled out the ear buds hanging them over her shoulder. Dad entered and looked her over.

"Sorry, I just wanted to say happy birthday to my girl." Dad smiled as he looked away trying to be a gentleman.

"Dad. You have seen me all the time in my swimsuit." Jess smirked as she came over and hugged him. She leaned up and gave him a quick peck on the lips though she wished she could make it a little longer as a birthday treat to herself.

"You swimsuit covers more." Dad smiled. Jess just shrugged. "I am sure the girls told you Momma Abbey is cooking breakfast."

"Yeah." Jess nodded.

"You're present from me and your mom." Dad reached into his pocket and pulled out a key as he grinned.

"What is it?" Jess smiled. Dad just shrugged toward the window. Jess ran over, opened the window and looked out to see an old car sitting in the driveway. She was a classic that probably needed some work which Jess loved to do with dad or aunt Angel. Jess had been driving Kasey's car since she had gone off to college, though she always had to give it back when Kasey was home.

"Thank you daddy." Jess went back and hugged him so tight she thought her boobs might pop out of her top, if she had any that was. They were bigger then moms and were two nice handfuls but she wished they were bigger.

"How about we take her for a test spin after breakfast, but we got to be back by noon or else your mom will use it to run my ass over." Dad laughed and rubbed Jess back. "Now go put some damn clothes on." Dad said as she gave her ass a smack making Jess smile as she punched his arm. Jess put her headphones back in and went to get some clothes. Smiling over at dad as he closed the door, getting one last look at her as he did making her grin.

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
23 Comments
ZipLine91ZipLine916 months ago

I loved it.... As always, these types of stories leave you wanting more.... However, I thoroughly enjoyed this series... I didn't even mind the jumping around in time...

NREmonNREmon10 months ago

I have been reading stories on this site for some time but I have never read a story as good as this one. I wish there were more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Could have been good without jumping back and forth.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

I see you have not written for a while. I hope you are physically and/or mentally capable to write. Although your style is unique, your ability to make characters come alive is a rare talent. Your characters become complete, whole people. I miss not knowing what happened to the other characters, I am sure only good things. This is a very good, sensitive series which depicts incestuous relationships as they are supposed to be, to wit: caring, loving, respectful, voluntary, mutually agreeable without positional power play or emotional abandonment.

Subject117Subject117over 3 years ago

What happened to Alex's mom and aunt Vickie, Aunt Maggie and Bear and the rest of the family?

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
Threads: The Island Kyle gets an inheritance, sisters and trouble. in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories