3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lay down stud." Nicky grinned as she pushed Alex onto the bed. He landed on the sheets which were satin or silk or something.

"How do you sleep on these things?" Alex smiled. He felt like he would fall out of bed, he was glad to be anchoring Nicky down and not trying to fuck her because he would feel like he would slip the fuck off.

"Very easily." Nicky smiled as she climbed up on him.

"Here let me." Abbey grabbed his cock helping put it in Nicky's pussy for her.

"Thank you sis." Nicky smiled.

"Um hum." Abbey giggled.

"Damn this dick feels so fucking good." Nicky said as she began to ride him. Alex watched as her tits began to bounce on her belly. "You sure your girlfriend won't mind."

"She might get a little jealous that she didn't get to join in." Abbey smiled, that sounded like Jo. Hell as far as Alex knew she was at home doing the same with Izzy. Nicky picked up the pace as her tits really began to bounce. Putting a hand on his chest as she leaned forward a bit. Nicky's pussy felt so good wrapped around his cock though Alex cock was pushing against the back of her pussy so he was glad she was on top so he couldn't hurt the baby. "Two sisters in one day bubba, you are a naughty boy." Abbey teased as she laid on her side.

"I didn't hear any complaints." Alex groaned as he ran his hand over his sisters belly to her tit touching it softly. He smiled at Abbey and reached over and touched her pussy pushing her own hand away began to rub her pussy as well, as Abbey smiled at him and leaned over and kissed him. Alex was in heaven, kissing one sister while he fucked the other.

"Why don't you ask bubba to use that mouth of his on you Abbey and sit on his face. No point in just watching." Nicky teased.

"Can I?" Abbey smiled.

"Oh yes." Alex nodded. Abbey quickly climbed up over Alex and sat down putting her clit just above his mouth. Alex began to lick at her tight little pussy while he ran his hand up to her breast and cupped it while he reached around and touched Nicky's tit as well playing with them while he fucked one sister and ate the other.

"Oh fuck." Abbey whimpered.

"That feel good sissy. Bubba licking that pussy." Nicky grinned as she leaned forward as Abbey leaned back a little. Nicky gave Abbey a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh yes." Abbey smiled.

"Lick her good Alex." Nicky Grinned as she played with one of their sisters tits, giving her nipple a little tug and flick. Abbey giggled but she was probably more into the girl on girl stuff than Nicky was. They kept playing while Nicky and Abbey rode Alex. "Fuck." Nicky said as she leaned back and grabbed Alex's ankles changing the angle at which Alex was fucking her so his dick was rubbing against her G spot. "Come with me Abbey." Nicky said as she picked up the pace. Alex turned his attention to Abbey as one hand rubbed her breast while another squeezed her ass. Abbey and Nicky's moans filled the room.

"Oh fuck that was good." Nicky said as she pulled off of his dick.

"You're not done are you." Abbey grinned, probably more then happy to finish Alex off for her.

"Oh hell no. I just want to change position." Nicky said as she got on all fours. "I want bubba to do me like a bitch." Nicky said wiggling her ass.

"Gladly." Alex smiled as her got up.

"Just not to hard." Nicky smiled back at him. Alex smiled and nodded. Abbey grabbed his dick and began to suck on it getting it nice and slippery and tasting her sisters pussy on it. Alex knew she was a bit of a nympho underneath but he just never realized how much. Abbey helped as she slid his dick against Nicky's pussy and he pushed into her. Alex began to get a good rhythm going though he slipped out of her shallow pussy. Abbey used her hand to hold his cock while her other hand reached around and began to play with Nicky's pussy.

"Thank you sissy." Nicky grunted as Alex began to fuck her again. Fuck if she wasn't his sister Jo might have some competition for being his girlfriend. Alex pumped into Nicky enjoying the feel of her pussy on his dick as he grabbed one of her ass cheeks giving it a nice firm squeeze.

"Why don't you give it a smack bubba." Nicky grinned giving it a little shake. "I have been a very bad girl." Alex gladly gave her ass a little smack.

"If we started giving out spankings for being naughty we be here for a few days." Abbey giggled.

Alex kept fucking Nicky until he felt the pressure building up inside of his balls threatening to explode in her pussy. Though it wasn't like he could get her knocked up any more then she was. Alex figured what the hell and went for it, shooting his load deep inside of her pussy and gave few deep shallow thrust into her as he came hard shooting load after load into her as he felt it churn inside her with each thrust.

"Oh fuck that feels good." Nicky said as Alex pulled out and she rolled over. "I forgot what it feels like to have a guy cum inside of me."

"Glad I could be of help." Alex grinned.

"To bad you're moving out soon." Abbey grinned and leaned over and sucked on Alex dick which was still slightly hard and smeared with a mix of his and Nicky's juices.

"Oh I think Alex has all he can handle between you and Jo." Nicky grinned. "You two want to crash in here?" Alex looked at Abbey who smiled and shook her head yes.

"Okay, But I want the middle." Alex grinned. Alex made himself comfortable between his sisters who cuddled up to him. Well the best she could in Nicky's case. Alex didn't take long to fall back asleep snuggled up between them. The next morning Alex was the first one up and surprisingly pretty awake. He slid off of the end of the bed trying not to wake his sisters and went to Abbey's room to get a change of boxers and some sweatpants. Then headed downstairs where he found mom in the kitchen. Alex snuck up behind her hugging her.

"Morning mommy." Alex said hugging her.

"Morning sweetie." Mom turned. Her big tits rubbing against him as she smiled at Alex.

"You missed all the fun last night." Alex grinned.

"I am sure you had quite enough fun without me." Mom smirked playfully. "Besides , between you and me, your sister was really in need of a good fucking and I didn't want to get in the way. Speaking of are they both still asleep?" Mom grinned.

"Yeah why?" Alex smiled.

"Because I have been horny as hell since last night. I just didn't want to spoil your sisters fun." Mom grinned as she grabbed Alex's crotch. "Mommy needs some loving too, if you're up for it this early in the morning." Mom teased as she rubbed his cock. If she kept that up he be up for it all right he thought as he felt himself getting hard. Alex reached down and grabbed her ass and took her over to the coffee table.

"Remember a few days ago when you had that cramp and I massaged your ass with you bent over the table." Alex grinned.

"If I remember right it was more then just My ass. And it was something like this." Mom smiled as she turned and bent over. Alex began rubbing her pussy like he had been.

"I am going to do to you what I wanted to do then." Alex smiled as he ran his hand down inside of his mom's panties caressing her pussy.

"Guess this means I can skip my morning workout." Mom grinned back at him.

Joanna, Summers End

Jo was nervous as she got out of the car and headed up towards the house. She took a deep breath and rung the bell waiting for Ms. Taylor to answer the door. It seemed like forever before she finally did.

"Oh hello Joanna, what are you doing here?" Ms. Taylor smiled at her warmly. "Please come in."

"I just came by to visit." Jo smiled. Jo liked Ms. Taylor having grown close to her when Jo and Kat were sneaking around.

"Well you are always welcome, I was just finishing up a book for the book club." The woman said as she turned. It was easy to see where Kitty and Candy got their nice round asses from which is why Jo was here, well not to stare at her ass but... "Can I get you anything?" Ms. Taylor turned catching Jo looking.

"No I am good, thank you." Jo bit her lip.

"You do know your cousin is at work?" Ms. Taylor said as she took a seat and patted the cushion beside her.

"Yes Ma'am. How is it, having her here?" Jo said making small talk.

"I would have to use the word interesting, but I love having her here. I was worried about having an empty nest in the fall but I guess it won't be so empty after all. Personally I am looking forward to being a godmother." Ms. Taylor smiled. She had an empty nursery for Candy's baby that never happened so Ms. Taylor had been more than insistent that Angel move in and not live over the garage anymore. Uncle Bear even admitted that she was a little scary when she was determined, though it was better for Angel to live here then over the garage with auto fumes and stuff.

"Thanks for taking her in." Jo smiled.

"It is my pleasure dear, you know your dad called me the other day to thank me as well, he can be very charming for a criminal." She smiled. Jo knew all too well how charming her dad could be though she preferred the term full of shit. "But you didn't come over to talk about that did you dear." Ms. Taylor put her hands on Jo's. Jo hadn't even realized she was rubbing her palms like she always did when she was nervous.

"How did you know?" Jo blushed a little.

"I have a knack for reading people; I wouldn't be very good at selling houses if I couldn't tell when my clients weren't happy." Ms. Taylor shrugged.

"It's about me and Alex." Jo bit her lip. Fuck she hadn't been this nervous the first time they had had sex.

"You're not breaking up are you?" Ms. Taylor said taking Jo's hand.

"Oh no, it's just I have been thinking about..." Jo covered her face a little embarrassed about what she wanted to ask. "...Well anal. Mom and Aunt Liz have never done it but..." She looked at Ms. Taylor nervously. Jo never put anything bigger than a finger in her ass let alone let Alex put his massive cock up her ass.

"So just because I have a big ass I must have?" Ms. Taylor said with that look on her face.

"No, I didn't mean to imply..." Jo shook her head as Ms. Taylor cut her off.

"Relax dear I am just messing with you." Ms. Taylor smiled. "I know quite a lot about it dear. But first I think we need to loosen up a bit." Jo gave her a look. "No not like that dear, though maybe later we will get to that. Why don't I go pour us two glasses of wine and you can ask me anything you like."

"Okay." Jo nodded.

The Next Morning

It was early in the morning when Alexander pulled up to Aunt Maggie's house to see Jo's truck parked in the driveway. He wondered why his Aunt had asked him to come over or why Jo was here. He hated not knowing with Jo, it was either something really good or something really bad when she was keeping secrets. Part of Alex kept expecting her to come to her senses and dump him after they had found out Angel was pregnant. That and the the talk on the phone with his aunt to ask if he could stop by now had him a little worried.

He went up and rang the doorbell and waited for a few seconds when his phone chimed. He pulled it out to see it was from his aunt

``Maggie: Hey come on in, we're upstairs in my room.``

Alex sighed and let himself in, went upstairs, and down the hall where he was greeted by his aunt dressed in a robe. She smiled as she greeted him.

"Please come in dear." Aunt Maggie smiled as she guided him into the room where Jo was coming out of the bathroom also dressed in a robe.

"What is going on here?" Alex grinned.

"Hey babe." Jo said as she came up and kissed him.

"Why don't you two kids have a seat?" His Aunt Maggie smiled. Alex did just that as Jo dragged him over to the bed.

"Your girlfriend came to me yesterday for advice on sex. More specially anal sex." Aunt Maggie said as she sat down beside him.

"Really?" Alex looked at Jo a little surprised. Jo just shrugged and nodded.

"Yes, dear, but from what I have heard you are very well hung and you could hurt her if you are not careful. It will take her some time to get used to the sensation before you both can enjoy it." Aunt Maggie said as she stroked his hair. "I am going to show you how to train your girlfriend's asshole."

"What?" Alex said looking at her and then Jo. He half expected to wake up at any second.

"Yeah." Jo giggled.

"That is if you want to." Alex asked looking at her.

"Yes if you do." Jo smiled.

"Yes but it's your asshole, only if you don't mind me sticking things up there." Alex said taking her hand.

"That is why we are here to find out if I do." Jo shrugged.

"Okay." Alex nodded. Jo leaned over and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Take off your robe and lie down here Joanna." Aunt Maggie said as she walked over and put down a towel on the bed. Jo took off her robe and lay down on her belly with her ass up in the air.

"Your girlfriend has such a beautiful ass don't you think Alex." Aunt Maggie smiled touching it.

"Yes Ma'am." Alex nodded getting a little turned on watching his aunt touch his girlfriend's ass.

"I want you to massage it lightly. But don't stick your finger in." Alex's aunt said. Alex attentively reached out and softly ran his finger slowly around Jo's anus teasing it. Jo made a little noise somewhere between shock and pleasure next he rubbed his finger up and down along her little red hole. "Does that feel good Joanna?" Aunt Maggie said as she reached up stroking Jo's hair with one hand while she held her ass cheek with the other.

"Yes, Ma'am." Jo smiled looking at Alex. Aunt Maggie stood up and came back with a little serving tray one would use for breakfast in bed but she had an assortment of small toys on it.

"I bought you two a few toys, small ones since Jo is just a beginner." Aunt Maggie smiled as she set up the tray putting it over Jo's back. Alex felt almost like a doctor having all the tools he needed right at hand.

"Now let's lube her up." His aunt smiled as she handed him a red squeeze bulb with a thin narrow dispenser at the end. He could feel liquid sloshing about inside. "Put a little around her ass hole." His aunt smiled as she spread Jo's ass cheek for him, Alex gladly did that as he put the tip to her red little butt hole and gave it a little squeeze squirting out the liquid, a little too much as it ran down her ass crack and onto her pink pussy lips.

"Now slowly slide the tip in." His aunt said. Alex did just that as he pushed it into Jo who made a little squeal. He pushed it all the way in slowly up to the bulb. "You don't want to use it all, in case she needs more later so squeeze softly and pull it out slowly as you do so you get all of her rectum." She smiled. Alex did just that as he felt the liquid began to flow out of it.

"Oh shit." Jo said gripping the bed. Her ass raising up a little as her ass her gripped around the small white end of the bulb.

"You okay." Aunt Maggie smiled.

"Yeah, not quite as strange as the enema you gave me but it still tingles a little." Jo giggled.

"Just relax dear, try not to clinch up." Aunt Maggie smiled as she ran her finger around Jo's tight little asshole. Alex pulled the bulb out as a little squirted from her asshole onto the towel.

"Rub your finger in small circles and massage it so she opens up for you." His Aunt smiled as she put his hand to it. Alex did just that touching her tight little asshole spreading her lightly peeking into the deep redness below. Alex tickled her anus for several seconds teasing Jo's ass. "Now dear. Stick your finger in her ass very slowly but not too deep." Alex did just that as he pressed his finger in letting it slide in up to his second knuckle as Jo made a noise. He felt her anus tighten around his finger. Aunt Maggie was right about her being too tight to take his dick. She could barely fit his finger in. "Joanna try not to clinch up, just relax. If it gets too much to bear dear let him know to stop or slow up." Aunt Maggie said as she softly ran her finger around Jo's anus.

"Okay." Jo murmured as Alex felt her ass began to loosen up.

"Now rub your finger around the rim. Massage the insides of her rectum to loosen her up." Aunt Maggie said. Alex began to do just that as he ran his finger along the inside wall of her anus. He couldn't believe he was doing this rubbing the inside of his cousin's asshole while his aunt watched. Moving his finger clock wise then back counter clock wise as Jo squealed and whimpered in what sounded like delight. "Now slid your finger in and out of her while pressing down toward her pussy." Aunt Maggie said. Alex slowly began to finger fuck her as he pushed down making Jo squeal and whimper as his finger slid in and out of her tight little asshole. Alex's cock was rock hard now but he doubted that she'd be willing to let him fuck her in the ass, but he gladly stick it in her pussy at this point. Aunt Maggie slid her hand down and began to touch Jo's pussy rubbing it softly. "You're doing wonderful sweetheart." Aunt Maggie smiled as she looked up at Jo. "Ready for something a little longer?"

"Hell yes." Jo smiled.

"Let's try this." Aunt Maggie smiled handing me an anal wand. It looked like a series of small plastic marbles stacked on top of each other that got a little bigger with each one with a handle at the end. Alex took it and poked Jo in the asshole and slid it in slow as Jo whimpered slightly. Alex stuck it in and out of her only going a few balls deep though steadily increasing as he went watching her asshole retract as he pulled them back only for him to slowly stretch it back open, his aunt dabbing a little bit of lube around her anus to make it easier on Jo.

"Alex dear. You don't mind if I take off my robe do you sweetie." Aunt Maggie smiled putting down the lotion bottle.

"No ma'am." Alex shook his head.

"Good because I am getting a little hot watching you play with your girlfriend's ass." Aunt Maggie smiled as she stood up pulled off her gown, though not as thick as mom she had a very curvy body with nice large breasts but much wider hips then mom. Down below she was as smooth as hell. Alex knew she waxed but he didn't notice a single hair. The sight of her tits and her pussy made his mouth water even more than it already was.

"Beautiful." Alex smiled as he went back to Jo's ass.

"Thank you sweetie." Aunt Maggie smiled as she spread Jo's Ass cheeks for Alex. "You ready to stretch that pretty little asshole a little more sweetie." Aunt Maggie grabbed at the bulb.

"Yes Ma'am." Jo whimpered as she nodded.

"Pull it out slowly Alex." Aunt Maggie said, Alex did so looking at her ass gaping just enough to stick his pinkie in as it began to shrink. Aunt Maggie poured some lube into the hole as it closed. "Now stick it in slowly until she says stop or you get it all the way in, turn it back and forth slowly like a screw driver as you do." Aunt Maggie grinned.

"Okay." Alex smiled. Alex put it back to her hole pressing it in slowly as he turned it working it in. One by one watching the beads slide in easily until he got about a third of the way in. Her asshole began to stretch around it as he turned it. He was literally screwing his cousin in the ass Alex thought.

"Oh fuck." Jo moaned as he had only a few more beads left.

"Want me to stop." Alex asked.

"Fuck no. I can take it." Jo gritted her teeth. Alex smiled and kept going pushing slightly harder as his aunt applied more lube, he got all but the last ball in having to push a little harder. His aunt put her hand on the back pushing as it slowly went in. Alex kept turning as Jo moaned slightly.

"How does that feel Joanna dear." Aunt Maggie smiled as she reached around and rubbed her pussy.

"It hurts so fucking much but in a good way." Jo moaned.

"Alex pull it out a little and then back in." Aunt Maggie grinned. Alex did just that watching her ass hole flare up as he pulled it out one by one. Then went back in again stretching her tight hole. Alex fucked her for a few minutes pushing the toy in and out of her as he turned it. "Okay Alex. Pull it out nice and slow sugar." Alex pulled it out as she had said admiring Jo's red hole when it was finally out.

123456...8