3 Families Vol. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers

Alex headed down stairs to get something to drink scratching his ass as he went. He stopped however when he entered the kitchen to see his sister bent over the fridge with her ass in the air as she rummaged through. It was a little hard to tell but Alex didn't notice panties or anything, just a bare ass. She stood up having grabbed out what looked whip cream and chocolate syrup. She jumped when she saw Alex.

"Oh Jeez, Alex you scared me to death." Nicky said putting her hand to her chest. Alex couldn't help but notice her tits showing off more than a little bit of flesh, enough for him to know she wasn't wearing a bra underneath.

"Sorry." Alex smiled. "What are you doing up, couldn't sleep?"

"No I was sleeping just fine, your niece on the other hand was hungry." Nicky smiled pulling her robe closed. "I will be glad when I finally have this little butter ball." She frowned.

"I bet." Alex grinned.

"Want some?" She said grabbing the ice cream scooper out of the drawer.

"No I am good; I just came down for something to drink." I shook my head and went over and grabbed a bottle of water out of the bottom of the fridge and popped the top taking a sip.

"You know what would go great with this." Nicky smiled as she Scooped out the ice cream.

"No what." Alex shook his head.

"A foot rub." She made a face that reminded him of the one Abbey made.

"Okay." He smiled. They went into the living room and took a seat on the couch and she put her feet up in his lap. Alex could help but look at those big ass tits of hers as he robe was partly opened when she sat showing off part of her bra-less tits.

"So why can't you sleep. I figured you be tired after your little romp with Jo in the lake." Nicky grinned as she began to eat her dessert.

"You saw." Alex asked as he began to caress her feet.

"No not really but it's not like I didn't know what you were doing. You two aren't exactly subtle." Nicky smiled as she sucked the spoon clean. "Between that and moms shower this morning I figured you be worn out." Nicky grinned wickedly. "Yes that I did see, I had to come back to the house."

"Nicky, I..." Alex said looking for the words.

"Relax, I am not going to tell on you. I half thought about joining you. Though I don't know if my fat ass could fit in there as well." Nicky frowned.

"You aren't that big." Alex grinned. "Besides you know what they say, more cushion for the pushing." Alex said as he reached over and gave her thigh a squeeze tickling her causing some of the ice cream she was about to eat to hit her tit and rolled down between them onto her belly.

"Alex." She yelled using her hand to pull it off of her belly. "See what you made me do." She said as she put her bowl down and pulled her robe open a little more enough to show of her light brown areolas.

"Sorry." Alex laughed.

"I ought to make you clean it off." She smirked at him as she licked the ice cream off her fingers.

"Okay. Can I use my tongue." Alex wiggled his eye brows as he playfully leaned over.

"If you want smart butt I dare you." She grinned. Alex leaned down and ran his tongue along her belly and then up between her tits. Alex felt her hand run through his hair as he ran his tongue up over the top of her tit.

"Not bad, now I want more." Alex said as he leaned back licking his lips.

"Very well." Nicky said as she reached her hand over running it thorough the whip cream and used her left hand to open her robe showing off one of her nipples before she covered it with the whip cream then opened the other side and covered the other tit before she licked her fingers.

"If you insist." Alex grinned as he bent over and opened his mouth wide closing it over her nipple and sucked away the cream as he played at her tit then he began to lick at it getting any he might have missed as well as teasing her nipples before moving to the next as he ran his hand over his sisters baby bump caressing her soft skin.

Alex felt his sisters fingers run though his hair as he sucked and licked at her nipple sucking off the whip cream as he caressed her. Alex bent his head down to get a little that had run down onto her pregnant belly running his tongue along the trail of melted whip cream and chocolate syrup. He heard his sister shutter as she exhaled. He softly began to kiss on her belly tenderly. She just lay back letting him enjoy her pregnant belly. Alex kissed down to her belly button wanting to tease every inch of her sensitive tummy. His sister had other idea's apparently as she pulled her robe open flashing him her very bald pussy having no underwear on like he had wondered earlier.

"Are you sure?" Alex asked. Their little game had turned sexual very fast he thought. He didn't want her to have second thoughts in the morning. He knew he wouldn't. This had been a long time coming. Not quite as long as him and Jo but still they had been beating around the bush, so to speak for years.

"Alex sweetie. I have been sure since that time we masturbated in front of each other." She smiled as she reached over and ran her fingers through the whip cream and chocolate syrup and put her leg up on the back of the couch and she smeared her hand across her pussy. "But thank you for asking she smiled as she began to lick her fingers of her hand. Her other hand guiding his head down to her tight hairless pussy. Alex gladly began to lick away the ice cream trying to get it all before it fell on the couch. Not that mom would fuss to much about it but he'd still feel bad all the same. He spread her with his and ran his tongue up along her pussy lips. The only thing he hated was he couldn't see her as he ate her out since the baby bump was in the way.

She moaned softly running her fingers though his hair as she reached around the bump. Alex made his way up to her pussy teasing it a little giving it small little laps with his tongue. She grabbed his head and pushed his face into it.

"You didn't have to rub it in my face." Alex joked as he began to lick at her clit steadily.

"Well you should know your big sister doesn't like to be teased." She moaned lightly as she wallowed about enjoying his tongue on her twat. He stopped for a second as he looked up at her grinning and sucked on two of his fingers. "What did I just say about teasing, you better make it three." She grinned. Alex smiled and sucked his ring finger as well and slid them into her as he went back to eating her pussy and slowly fingering her. "Harder sugar, you won't hurt me." She moaned.

Alex was happy to comply as he fingered her pussy quicker feeling it stretch around her tight fucking hole pressing them up into her. "Fuck yes, that's the spot." She grabbed the couch as she moaned. "You so damn good at that." She said arching her back slightly. Alex closed his lips over his sisters pussy and began to suckle her clit tugging it in and out of his mouth while he teased at it with his tongue. "Oh shit yes, bubba, make me cum." She moaned, Alex was happy to comply as he sucked and fingered his sister now very wet hole. "Fuck." She yelled out as she arched her back almost coming off of the couch. Alex hoped like hell no one had heard. Alex had to hold her thighs down as he went back to licking her pussy as she came for what seemed like forever.

"Oh my, fuck I needed that." She said as she lay there panting.

"Glad I could be of service." Alex said as he kissed along her belly.

"Oh you are just getting started little bro." Nicky said as she sat up and grabbed him pulling him close kissing him deeply. Alex felt her hand run down and grabbed his cock.

Abigail

Abigail reached over and touched the side of the bed where Alex was but but only felt the warm spot where he had been a few minutes ago maybe. She was too sleepy to get up and go looking for him, she just rather lay here and wallow in his spot she thought as she rolled onto her belly where he was lying. Um, so warm she thought. She suddenly began to feel the urge to take a pee. Groaning at her bladder and cursing herself for drinking to much at dinner.

She got up and headed to the bathroom and pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet thinking about her, Alex, and Jo's little threesome not to mention her little make out session with Candy in the store. Abbey didn't think she was really gay. Having sex with a girl had been fun but did one time really make one gay. Of course the one guy she actually had feelings for was taken, not to mention her brother. It was all very confusing.

She finished, wiped her twat, washed her hands and headed out into the hallway when she noticed mom's light was on under the door. She wondered if Alex was in there, if not she could use some of her mom's advice. Mom knew all about dating both boys and girls. She been dating aunt Vicky for a few months now. Both weren't as good at hiding it as they thought they were. Abbey knew but hadn't told anyone. Acting surprised at Alex and Jo's welcome home cookout wasn't as hard as keeping it a secret.

She headed for her moms room hoping not to barge in on Alex and mom, unless of course they were fucking. That she like to see. Abbey liked watching him fuck Joanna, almost as much as she had enjoyed her own first time with him. She had been too sore to do it tonight, not to mention mom and sis were home. Stepping over the spot in the floor where the loose floorboards always creaked when you stepped on them.

Abbey slowly turned the knob and peeked in till she saw her mom on the bed with one of her tits out and in her breast pump. She pulled the pump away and banged on it lightly trying to get it to work. The look on her face said she wasn't having much success. Mom put it down and touched her own breast and lifted it to her mouth. Running her tongue around it and then taking it to her mouth.

"Wow." Abbey said under her breath as she watched mom suck on her huge tit. Mom wrapped her hands around it squeezing as she sucked at it. Abbey knew it could hurt if she made to much milk, at least according to mom. Abbey could feel her own mouth water as she watched Damn it now she wanted a glass of milk. Mom groped her other tit out and began to rub it, grasping at it with her hand. This was so fucking hot Abbey thought as she felt more than her mouth begin to water. She leaned against the door jam glancing back to make sure Alex wasn't looking and began to touch her pussy a little as she watched.

Abbey couldn't believe this. She was getting off on her own mother sucking her tits, but then again she been spying on her pregnant sister in the tub for about a month now. That was what had really kicked off her own sexual crisis. Watching her pregnant sister masturbating in the tub. Or was it the time her and Jo masturbated together. Did it really matter she thought watching mom. She was at least Bi because watching mom suck her own her tits was so fucking hot. Abbey couldn't believe she was doing this. If Nicky came out of her room or Alex came back up what would she do. That was the part that really got her going. Knowing she could get caught. Abbey was really getting into it when she accidentally bumped the door, pushing it open some. Abbey pulled her hand out of blushing wondering if she had been seen by mom.

"Is someone there." Mom asked. Popping the tit from her mouth.

"It is just me mom." Abbey said as she came into the room.

"What are you doing up sweetie?" Mom smiled at Abbey as she came over.

"I had to pee." Abbey shrugged looking at moms tits, milk dripping from the nipples.

"I take it you saw." Mom said blushing a little as she patted the bed.

"Yeah sorry." Abbey blushed sitting beside her.

"It's okay sweetie." Mom smiled brushing Abbey's bangs from her face. "I can't get the damn pump to work again and normally your aunt helps me."

"She drinks your milk?" Abbey giggled.

"Yes dear. It's not gross." Mom smiled blushing a little.

"Can I try some? I mean I can suck on it a little if you think that would help." Abbey shrugged as she looked at her moms giant tits. She had wondered for awhile now what it tasted like.

"If you want baby. How about you try a little first." Mom turned a little and held up her tit toward Abbey. Mom's tit dripping with milk. Abbey leaned in shyly and tried it wrapping her lips around moms nipple and began to suck. Abbey felt jet of milk enter her mouth as Abbey began to drink. Her face pressed against her mom's soft tit. Abbey sucked at moms tit as she looked up at her mom who closed her eyes and rolled her neck obviously tired but couldn't sleep because of her sore tits.

"Well? How is it." Mom asked looking down at her.

"Not bad." Abbey shrugged as she pulled away licking her lips. The taste wasn't bad. "Can I have some more." Abbey smiled wickedly.

"You can have all you want sweetie." Mom said brushing her hair. "Just let me get comfortable as she propped one of the pillows against the head board and laid back and put the other pillow in her lap for Abbey. Abbey came over and giggled a little as she laid down in mommy's lap. "Comfy?" Mommy smiled.

"Yep." Abbey smiled and turned her head and found moms nipple and began to suck. Abbey could feel moms other tit rubbing against her own. Mommy ran her hands through Abbey's hair while mom's other hand ran along Abbeys thigh. Part of Abbey wanted her to run it up to Abbey's pussy which craved a little attention.

"That feels good baby." Mom moaned softly. Abbey sucked for a while drinking at mom's tit when suddenly they heard a noise. Abbey heard what sounded like Nicky's voice but couldn't hear what she had said.

"Was that your sister?" Mom said.

"I think so." Abbey shrugged as she pulled her mouth away and wiped her lip.

"We better go check on her, make sure she isn't going into labor." Mom said making Abbey get up as she put her tits away. Abbey frowned as she got up licking her lips enjoying the taste of her mom. Abbey followed behind mom who went down the hall and checked her room and then the bathroom but there was no Nicky. "Well where is she at."

"She might be hungry?" Nicky said knowing she loved her late night snacks not that Abbey had any room to talk. They headed down stairs where they found Alex sitting on the couch and Nicky leaning over with her head in his lap as she sucked away at the head of his dick while Alex caressed her belly.

"Oh my." Mom said covering her mouth.

"Oh shit mom." Nicky said as she sat up grabbing a pillow to cover Alex's cock.

"Told you she might be hungry." Abbey giggled.

Alexander

"Mom, Abbey." Alex said surprised to see them their though he knew he shouldn't be.

"Abbey dear you might not want to look." Mom said trying to cover Abby's eyes.

"I have already seen it mom." Abbey said pushing mom's hand away.

"What when?" Mom said looking at her and then back at me.

"This morning." Nicky piped up. "Her, Jo, and Alex were in the shower together."

"Oh really." Mom said looking back at Abbey.

"Are you mad." Abbey said making that I am to cute to be in trouble face as she hung her head.

"No baby I am not mad. A little surprised maybe." Mom said touching her chin lifting it up

"You cant blame her for doing something you did mom." Nicky grinned.

"Nicky." Mom said blushing a little. Well all the cards were on the table Alex thought. Everyone knew now.

"So is she any good Bubba?" Nicky grinned looking at Abbey. "I mean for a virgin."

"Better than you?" Abbey said crossing her arms as she came over sitting beside Alex.

"Okay girls no fighting." Mom shook her head.

"Who is fighting, its just a little sibling rivalry." Nicky pulled the pillow away. "Okay smart butt prove it." Nicky glanced down. Alex covered himself a little though he didn't know why since all three girls had already seen it.

"Nicky." Abbey said blushing.

"Go ahead and show me how you suck it." Nicky grinned teasing her baby sister as she stroked Alex thigh.

"In front of mom." Abbey blushed looking back.

"Why not., Unless your chicken." Nicky teased.

"It's okay sweetie, you can if you want." Mom said sitting on the arm of the chair and stroked Abbey's hair. Nicky pulled my hands away from my crotch and held up my cock. Abbey bit her lip looking at it then at Nicky."

"Okay." Abbey smiled as she bent down and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and began to go up and down on my shaft.

"Damn girl can suck I will give her that." Nicky giggled as she began to play with my balls.

"Told you." Abbey said as she came up and giggled before she went back to sucking.

"Get him nice and wet for me, just don't do to good of a job, bubba and me haven't done it yet." Nicky smiled. Abbey gave a little shrug as if to say no promises.

"Come down here Abbey dear." Mom said as she got on her knee's. Abbey got down beside her as mom took Alex's cock in hand. "Like this dear. Look at his eyes." Mom said as she went down on my cock from tip to balls and then back up. Her eyes locked on Alex.

"Damn mom." Nicky said as mom swallowed his massive cock in her throat. Mom just winked at her in response. After a few times going down on him she handed him to Abbey who proved she could take it just as deep though not as smoothly. The sight of her lovely eyes looking up at Alex was amazing. Mom stroking her hair as she did. Nicky playing with his balls as she just watched.

"Okay sis that's enough." Nicky said as she wrapped her hand around the base of my cock. Abbey shook her head no playfully as if to say 'no mine'; Nicky pulled it free with a pop from her sisters lips.

"I want it inside of me." Nicky said as she climbed up on top of Alex trying to reach around her belly to put his dick into her.

"Here baby let mommy help." Mom said as she grabbed Alex's dick and lined it up helping it slide into his sister.

"Thanks mom." Nicky said as she began to ride Alex, his big cock pumping into her. Damn his sister pussy felt so good on his dick as it began to slide in and out of her. He had dreamed of this since they had first watched movies together. Granted in those dreams his mom wasn't helping him fuck her or his little sister wasn't watching as she played with herself he thought as he looked over at her and grinned as she smiled back. Abbey loved to watch just as much as she loved to fuck. "Fuck this is a big dick." Nicky said looking back.

"Be careful not to poke the baby in the eye." Abbey giggled. Nicky just shook her head at her sister. She kept Riding Alex for a few seconds. While mom played with Alex balls. Alex running his hands all over Nicky looking admiring at her lovely ass as he gave it a playful little smack.

"This feel good bubba, your big sister grinding on this big dick of yours." Nicky smiled looking back at him.

"Oh yeah." Alex nodded.

"Why don't you fuck him the other way so he can see those big old tits bounce sissy." Abbey grinned playing with herself.

"It is a little hard to do with my belly." Nicky laughed meaning she couldn't do him while he was sitting up like this. Not without risking falling backwards off the couch.

"Then ask him to lie down on the couch then silly." Abbey smiled.

"How about you two take this to your room Nicky. It will be better on you. Just make sure you're on top" Mom said talking to Nicky, she be the expert on fucking while pregnant.

"Only if you two come also. I could use a little help." Nicky smiled at Abbey and mom.

"Maybe some other time dear, I am tired. Mom gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Though I do want details over coffee in the morning." Mom winked.

"Okay." Nicky grinned.

"I will come." Abbey smiled.

"I bet you will." Nicky teased.

"You know what I meant. I just want to watch." Abbey just gave her a little look. They all went up to Alex's old room and said goodnight to mom who went to hers though Abbey went to follow her to ask her something but came back quickly.

RicoLouis
RicoLouis
745 Followers
123456...8