3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where was I?" I pulled my finger s from her pussy and slid them back to her asshole where it was now covered in her juices. "Oh yes I was right here. About to talk about how I had never had made anyone cum until you used my fingers as a dildo to satisfy your drunken needs." I teased her.

I pushed one finger to the opening of her asshole she pushed back against it hard. I let just the tip slip in before I pulled it back out. Kat moaned in frustration. I moved my fingers back in her pussy the fluid gushed as they slipped easily in her gaping hole.

"Lastly I have never..." I pulled my fingers from her pussy and traced them back to her asshole pushing hard against her skin so she knew exactly where I was going. I slipped one pussy juice coated finger to her asshole and like before pushed the tip in her ass. "Lastly I have never fucked another person's asshole like I am doing to you with any part of my body!"

I flicked her clit with my thumb and slid my finger deeper in her ass! Kat pushed down with all her might burying my finger all the way. Her pussy bucked against my thumb she grabbed my arm pulling herself up impaling her ass as far as my finger could possibly go.

"Fuck me! Fuck my ass you magnificent man! Don't stop. Don't ever stop! I love you Daniel. I really do love you!" Kat wailed.

I thought her screams would bring security if anyone heard. Kat didn't just cum she exploded! She grabbed my wrist and fucked herself with my hand. She groaned and whimpered until her body went limp. I slipped my finger from her ass my thumb moved into her pussy the sheets were drenched.

"Are we even?" I asked as she kissed me over and over.

"Daniel that was one of the most intense orgasms ever. And you say you're inexperienced?" Mom sighed. She kissed me some more as she held me tight. "How did you ever become so smart?"

I pushed her back on the bed placing her hands above her head once again.

"Don't move!" I ordered her.

I crawled between the legs she parted as my hands requested.

"Daniel what are you doing?" Mom whispered.

"You are going to teach me!" I grinned.

"So soon?" She giggled.

"Didn't you say, now Daniel, cum for me now! Then you can cum for me again later!" in the shower? Well this is later for you." I teased.

I slipped my tongue in her pussy. Her resistance faded with the first moan. I knew she would be sensitive but I also knew her first orgasm was because of clitoral stimulation. I avoided it at all cost. I worked a finger in her pussy she responded with another moan. I worked it down to her ass. Her arms came down and lifted my head.

"Not there. I want to remember the last time and savor the experience. Another time, ok?" Kat pleaded. I gladly nodded my head.

She guided me to places I hadn't been to. Gently she showed me where to go by responding when I figured out what she wanted. I was a quick study and soon she was revved up and ready to blast off. No teasing this time I let her guide me to the best spots and when she had enough she pushed her clit to my mouth.

"There baby, right there! Suck my clit. Lick all around. Make me cum for you one more glorious time. I love you Danny. I love the way you...make...mmmmeeee...ccccccuuuuummmmm!" Kat hissed.

This time was less violent more of a vibration and then her legs clamped my head as she pushed my lips from her pussy. She lay back savoring the afterglow I kissed the insides of her thighs. Setting up I raised one leg kissing along the length until I reached her knee. I looked down her cunt was begging to be fucked.

I wanted to. My cock was hard. Her pussy was coated with my saliva and her excitement. But something held me back once again. I can't explain it. I can't explain it because I don't understand it myself. That's why Nikki and I argued that night. She wanted more also.

Then I heard him again 'you have her where you want her. Make me proud. Fuck the bitch!' I tried to block it out. I was closing my eyes and trying to concentrate, the next thing I knew lips were around my cock.

Opening my eyes Kat was kneeling on a pillow on the floor. I shifted into a better position as she started pleasuring me for the second time with her mouth. I knew this would last longer but my inexperience and over excitement was working against me. I started responding sooner than I hoped. Kat seemed to sense this and stopped. She came to my face and kissed me deeply.

"Don't hold back baby!" Mom purred.

She licked the pussy juices from my face and shared them with me. Our eyes met again.

"You have nothing to prove here. Let yourself go. Enjoy the moment. There will be more of these anytime you want!"

She licked my face again and finished with a long French kiss.

"Use my mouth and cum over my face and tit's. Let yourself go Danny!" Kat smiled.

The words she used were almost more effective than her mouth. I stood up so I could have freedom of movement. This allowed Kat better access to my balls. The pleasure I felt when she took me back in her mouth wanted me to delay as long as I could.

As it was I lasted another two minutes then heeded her advice. I pulled from her mouth and hosed her down. Kat smiled as each rope of cum landed on her face and tit's. I slumped back onto the bed she lay down on top of me smearing my cum between us.

"Is that enough benefits for one night?" She smiled teasing me.

"If the teacher says class is over for the day. I can accept that." I pulled her in for a kiss. I had a feeling somehow this night was a turning point for me. "Just how many classes are there in this subject?" I teased back.

"Well I'm still writing the curriculum but I have a feeling they will probably last as long as the student shows interest." She kissed me again.

"Any idea what kind of a grade this student is going to get?" I asked. Mom was giddy by the question.

"Well that's hard to answer with just one test turned in. I'm thinking the student knows more about the subject than he's letting on. Still I saw areas for improvement. However he was a fast learner?" Kat was still teasing me so I played along.

"Well he does have a great teacher. She has this way of keeping his attention as she guides him through the lesson plan. But you still didn't answer the question. What grade did he get on his test?" I took a nipple in my fingers and gave it a gentle tweak.

"Well the grade for the day is hard to explain. It started with a D-. Then there was an A+ just before dinner. Dinner was an A. On the pop quizzes I would say an A+ and A-. Then there are extra credit points that are too many to list. For the day I would give him a B!"

"That's the best you can do. A B?" I acted hurt.

"Well that D- really brings the grade down. The teacher was put through a lot of pain and suffering. I know the student was trying to surprise her but that wasn't something she would want to go through again. As much as she loves him and appreciates how he made it up to her. She has to factor that in her grade." She was making her point. A well-deserved point.

"I understand. You're right." I said accepting my grade. My answer was sincere and she knew it.

"Well the day isn't over yet I say we take a shower and see if you can get any extra credit points to raise that score up!" Kat gave me a naughty look.

We took a shower together but that's all. We finished getting ready for bed. I slid behind her naked body with mine and slipped my cock between her ass cheeks. She wiggled her ass in response.

"Ok a B+." She pulled my arm across her chest and snuggled in deeper as I gripped her breast.

It had been a great couple of days and a fantastic night. I didn't think much about it at the time but dad and his crude remarks unsettled me. We slept together that night and woke late in the morning. I loaded the car and we took a leisurely but informative drive back home.

(Kathryn)

As Dan was driving us home we were just listening to music and chatting away. I was a bit tired since I didn't sleep that well the night before. I tilted the seat back and closed my eyes. Dan stroked my hair letting me know it was ok to sleep.

I started thinking back on the last few months and all that has gone on. We all have our secrets, our phobias, our fears and our burdens, just as we have things that bring us joy. I have all of those too.

Dan will be graduating from a high school in just a couple of months. We held him back as a child thinking he wasn't developed enough at that age. Well he has surpassed all my dreams and more. He is years ahead of his friends at school, even Nikki has said as much and she is two years older than Dan.

When I became infatuated with Dan as more than just my son is a moot point. When he started to think of me as more than his mother is a bit more difficult to say. It probably started when his dad died. Ever since then I have been the object of his affections. Valentines cards when he was a kid all the way to last night. It was never sexual until the night of my drunken escapade. Sometimes I wonder if I did that on purpose. I don't think so but it was the start of something much more serious.

Dan was about thirteen when he came to me with a dilemma. His friend Kyle had an older sister he was sweet on. He wanted my help on how to win her over. Knowing it was just a phase I helped him work on how to win a girls heart. Bubble gum stuff, trinkets, cards, maybe the latest hit song. I figured it would keep him busy until nature took its course and she would move on and he would find his next true love.

But you see Daniel isn't like most boys. Once he gets something in his mind he never let's go. Not until he has won or lost. Anyway it all came to a head when he was fifteen. She had been polite this whole time. I even think she liked him. He asked her to a dance at school. She turned him down of course but only because she couldn't be seen dating a boy two years younger. Nikki was one of the 'in' crowd and to be seen with a skinny, awkward, nerdy, wimp just wasn't possible.

I thought he would be devastated, instead he invited her over one night. Her parents came, the two of them went into my bedroom, the door open of course, and twenty minutes later they emerged. She gave him a hug and then left with her parents. Dan never said what they talked about to this day.

All I know is everything I taught him about winning over a woman he started using on me. Dan was so subtle it was impressive, but at the same time so obvious it was funny. Did I say he was relentless? Well time moves on and he dates a few girls but never for long. Nikki graduates high school. We even attend her graduation. I remember Dan getting her a present on his own.

Kyle her brother being one of his best friends kept Dan in constant contact with her. They had a pool so during the summer if Dan wasn't working he was at Kyle's or Carlton's house. Only occasionally did they come here.

It was New Years Eve of Nikki's freshman year at Sate. Nikki's parents invited Dan and me over for their annual party. It was always a big celebration, this time was even more so. This was New Year's 1999, the last year before the new millennium. I agreed we could go until midnight and then come home.

It was at that party I ran into Becky. The same Becky I went to college with. The same Becky I had shared a bed with and not just to sleep! This was before I met Duane.

As a teenager I wasn't into drugs or anything illegal, but I had been known to drink a bit too much on occasion. I was a free spirit sexually but remained a virgin mostly because I attended an all-girl school before college.

I graduated school and started working part time and took classes at the community college. That's when I met Becky. I needed a cheap place to live when one of the girls I had been slightly intimate with at school suggested I call Becky.

Becky was a for sure lesbian but the place was clean, inexpensive, and safe. I moved in, it was months before one drunken night and sexually frustrated I purposely walked in on her and her lover. It didn't take long for us to become lovers as well.

Becky was definitely the aggressor but I was no pet. My hard life early on taught me how to stand up for myself. I was just drifting without a compass, letting her take me wherever the wind blew. I knew I wasn't a lesbian but I enjoyed a woman's touch as much as a man's.

Becky was looking for more than I could give. She started to be controlling and more demanding personally and dominating sexually. That's when I met Duane. He was everything I wanted in a man. Sexually he was my first total lover. After that I knew I needed a man in my bedroom too. After a year we married to much opposition from his mother.

Dan and I are at this New Year's Eve party at Kyle and Nikki's house. I'm shocked to see Becky here but fortunately she doesn't see me yet. It's been twenty years since we last met. My leaving her didn't go well.

With her is a younger woman, I'm guessing early thirties, she is wearing what is obviously a very expensive collar. Dan finds Kyle and I mingle meeting parents from school. Nikki sees me. We know each other well of course but just through Dan.

"Ms. Masters it's so good to see you." Nikki takes my hand.

"Nikki please call me Kat. Ms. Masters seems so old!" I joked.

"Kat there's someone I want you to meet." Nikki gives me a taunting smile. Leading me in the direction of Becky. Becky interrupts the other woman talking when she saw me approaching.

"Kat this is my Aunt Becky. I believe you know each other!" She squeezes my hand. "And this is Tina!" I lean in to embrace Becky and kiss her cheek but she forces herself to my lips.

"Surely you want more than a peck on the cheek from your old lover?" Becky said this loud enough for both Nikki and Tina to hear.

I turned red. Tina looked pissed. Nikki seemed thrilled as she was still holding my hand. Nikki gave me a look suggesting she knew all about me and Becky. There was a glint in her eye.

"Surely I do not! Becky I was young. You were a marvelous friend and even a better lover. But I have moved on from that. I have a son now." I said firmly trying to hold back my fury. "He's right over there. I can have him come over and you can tell him all about our past, if you are the kiss and tell type."

For the first time Becky was speechless.

"I see you have your pet, no offense Tina. I'm happy with my decisions and I truly hope you're happy with yours." I continued knowing I had taken her by surprise. "Now if you don't mind I think I'll say hi to Abby. I have some planning to do for Dan's basketball game next week." I kissed Becky on the cheek this time and Tina on the lips. I wanted them both to know where I stood.

I took Nikki with me. She followed like a puppy still shocked at what just happened. I didn't go see Abby just yet.

"Nikki I need a drink!" I suggested. She brought me a glass of wine and then another.

"Becky told me you and she were lovers once but I never expected her to pull that!" Nikki was trembling.

"She told you that? When?" I asked. Nikki confirmed my fears, then I looked at her. I saw the signs.

"She was in my room last week. She showed me some pictures of the two of you." Nikki replied.

I knew I hadn't anything to worry about as far as compromising pictures. The most was maybe in a bikini or us kissing.

"Becky found out I knew you. She insisted I invite you to the party." Nikki explained.

"Nikki? Are you. Is she?" The answer was flashed across her face the moment I asked.

"Just..."

"Not now, not here. But we need to talk sometime soon!" I replied scanning the room.

I did go and meet Abby and some other parents. I was with Dan when the official New Year's moment came. I was ready to leave around twelve thirty. Dan wanted to say his goodbyes. I agreed we would meet back in fifteen minutes. I had said goodbye to some friends when Nikki caught me again.

"Becky wants to say goodbye." Nikki announced. I had looked for her earlier but she was nowhere to be found. "Come with me."

Nikki led me upstairs to her bedroom door. Knocking on it Tina opened the door standing directly in the opening. She had weights on her nipple clamps, a ball gag in her mouth, and clothes pins clipped on her pussy lips.

"Nikki bring her in!" Becky commanded. I was furious Becky would expose Nikki to this in her niece's house.

Nikki pulled me in Tina closed and locked the door. She turned I could see a big butt plug filled her ass. Whip marks leaving welts on her cheeks. That is when my pussy started to betray me!

Tina moved back on the bed. Becky was dressed as some dominatrix wearing a harness with a long thick ribbed dildo attached. Tina's tits were stretched by the weights. Her pussy gaping between the clothes pins, her stuffed whipped ass high in the air. That type of dildo was my favorite and Becky knew it. This is one much bigger than any we used on each other however.

"Here to say goodbye or here to play?" Becky asked seductively. She plunged the fake cock into Tina's pussy eliciting a yelp.

"Well I thought it only polite to say goodbye, but I see you're busy." I replied acting bored.

My pussy was dampening as the seconds ticked by. Becky knew the influence she had. She knew all my buttons. That's the problem with jilted lovers. They know us better than we know ourselves sometimes. She pulled the dildo from Tina's pussy showing the glistening juice covering it. Becky reached down and gripped the butt plug in Tina's ass. She started to pull.

The skin around her asshole strained to give up its prize. Extending up almost an inch Nikki and I could both feel the torment Tina was in. Then the large orb started to show itself. No less than two inches I would bet. The plug then quickly popped out catching on the next rib still embedded in her ass. Becky watched us as she pulled another then another each smaller than the first until all seven were pulled clear. Lining up the harness she put the ribbed dildo to Tina's ass.

"You see Kathryn this is what you want isn't it? You want this ass to be yours!"

Becky plunged the cock in Tina's ass. If you would have touched my pussy I would have cum instantly. I wasn't going to play this game. The reason I left was just this. This isn't love this is just sex. I knew if I didn't stand strong for both of us Nikki would be her next conquest. Becky buried the cock deeper then pulled out.

"Becky, you are one hell of a fuck no doubt. My ass thanks you for each and every time you fucked it, and I might add my pussy thanks you every time I fucked yours! Oh I can still remember the screams we shared as I stretched your ass like you are doing to Tina's right now. The times we spent licking pussies, teasing each other. I can't think of too many things we didn't do as lovers!" I agreed just to diffuse the situation.

"Yep. I guess you could say we were both a couple of lesbian sluts for one another. But I need a real cock, not a plastic one. A warm cock that could fill my pussy letting me know I had done a good job. You not so much. It's true that my ass hasn't been used since you last filled it but if it does it will be by someone that loves me, not just wanting to use me for a pin cushion. Good night Tina. I hope she lets you cum soon so you can enjoy your love making. Good night Becky. It was good seeing you."

I turned and unlocked the door taking Nikki with me.

"Nikki we need to talk tonight!" I hissed as I pulled her down the hall. We arranged for Nikki to follow Dan and me home, claiming I had too much to drink and Dan only having a permit. Her parents readily agreed.

"Kat I'm so sorry. She has this power over me!" Nikki confessed.

She and I were on my couch having sent Dan upstairs to his room.

"I know darling but you need to be strong." I replied.

"How do you do that? She seems to have this ability?" Nikki fidgeted.