3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a long silence. Everyone was waiting for what she would do. Becky looked at me, somehow I knew what she wanted, I nodded in agreement, her attitude softened. She understood we were both letting go of something we didn't want to.

"Nikki, let me get your purse." Becky replied. Nikki looked at her and ran into Kat's arms. Becky handed me Nikki's purse. "You owe me one!"

"Becky are you ok with this?" I asked making sure she understood what I was asking. Becky looked at me long and hard.

"You have my word." She offered her hand. We shook.

"Then you have mine. I'll call you soon." I shook her hand again. Becky closed the door. I walked to the elevator and pushed the button. The doors opened.

"Are we leaving or do I need to get you two a room?" I called down the hall. Nikki pulled free from Kat. They ran to the elevator, once inside Nikki kissed me as well.

Kat had left for work when I woke. I got dressed and went to the construction site. George was there. Making sure I was ok he put me to work. Thursday night Charles and Eve were heading back to Florida. Kat invited everyone to the house for dinner, Nikki included. I was on the patio grilling some steaks and chicken. Kat and Nikki were in the house preparing the rest of the dinner. We set up everything on the picnic table. George and Charlie walked around back I heard Sally and Eve in the house. Soon we were all at the table talking.

Everyone wanted to know more about Nikki. You know school, how we knew each other, and what her major was (business / technology) and such. Nikki explained that she was a junior but she was taking some summer classes so she could get through school on time or early. She and George talked about the changes since he graduated there. Dinner was over and we were finished cleaning things up, Charles and Eve would need to leave in about an hour. Charles made a brief phone call while we sat in the living room.

"Daniel we haven't given you your graduation present yet. We wanted to make sure it was the right thing to do. I think it's time to open your present." Eve walked over to me and handed me a box. When I opened it there was a map and several brochures. On the bottom was a set of keys. I picked them up and looked at George. He pointed to the front window and just then a Ford truck pulled into the drive. It couldn't have been more than three years old.

"Just came in off lease. Only has fifteen thousand on it. It's loaded, leather, stereo, sun roof, the whole deal. It's yours from the four of us." Charles said.

I looked around at my family and gave each one of them a hug. They led me outside the delivery guy handed me the other key and left with another driver. I walked around it, four door, four wheel drive, Lariat Edition. It looked like new, I was overwhelmed.

"Take it for a spin!" Sally suggested.

"Nikki will you go with me?" I asked. She looked surprised that I would ask her. She looked at Kat the hesitation was obvious to everyone.

"Sure!" She finally said. I helped her in the truck. We headed out down the street. The truck was awesome.

"I wanted to talk to you." I explained as I pulled onto the main drag. "Kat and I are leaving tomorrow night for Florida. You're welcome to come if you want?"

"I know. She told me. I don't think that I'm ready for that yet." Nikki glanced over.

"What part? Me or Kat?" I reached over and took her hand.

"Dan what do you mean, you or Kat?"

"You're not ready to spend time with me, or not ready to spend time with mom in public?" I clarified. I could feel her struggle to answer as I held her hand. "You do know I still have feelings for you. Right?"

Her heart skipped a beat. I had hit a nerve. She looked at me unable to say what she was feeling.

"I can go without her if you want. She can stay here with you!" I squeezed her hand.

"You would do that?" Nikki asked surprised. "She's looking forward to being with you. Kat told me the deal you have with your relatives.

"If that's what you need right now, I'll survive." I replied. Her heart was still unsure of what she really wanted. I decided to back off. "You think about it. You're welcome to come. If you need some time to think about this I understand."

We pulled back down my street.

"Dan you really are in love with her aren't you?" Nikki whispered afraid to hear the answer.

"Nikki. I'm in love with both of you. You just don't know it yet. When I get back we will need to work on that." I pulled in the drive. I opened her door and helped her out. We went into the house where I expressed my happiness over the new truck.

It was time for Charles and Eve to go. I thanked George for everything. Eve pulled me aside down the hall.

"Are you sure about this?" Eve asked. She looked at Nikki and Kat standing together.

"No, but somehow it just feels right. Do you disapprove?" I asked not sure why she asked.

"Daniel I have complete faith in you. I told you earlier to follow you instincts. Now give me a kiss and say good bye." I kissed her on the cheek.

"Goodbye mother." I said.

Eve seemed thrilled I called her that again, then she pulled me close and kissed my lips firmly.

"Is that is how you kiss your other mother?" Eve asked with a naughty grin. "I want you to kiss me the same way!"

I slipped my tongue in her mouth, she felt like putty in my arms. We kissed passionately for several seconds before I let her free.

"If we are going to do it that way then we need to do it right!" I replied. She looked to make sure we couldn't be seen.

"Well ok but we should probably not do that in front of the others!" Eve stammered.

It was the first time I had seen her blush in ages.

With the family gone there was an awkward silence in the house.

"I'm going to go out and put my things in the new truck and head up to bed. I need to get packed for next week." I announced.

I went out and put my new truck in the garage and the shop truck in the drive. I went in the back door and headed upstairs. I packed my clothes for the week and took a shower. I had an idea. If mom drove the new truck to work I could take the shop truck. She could pick me up at the storage lot not far from her work and we would just have one vehicle.

I slipped on some boxers and went down stairs to tell mom. Her bedroom door was closed and Nikki's purse was still here so I knew they were together. I went into the kitchen and left a note with my keys. I went in the fridge and got a bottle of water and started back to my room. Mom's door opened and she came out closing the door behind her.

Dressed in just a robe and not even tied she stopped me. I looked at her swollen pussy. Her hard nipples were holding the flaps of the robe from exposing her tits.

"I need you!" She declared. When I looked at her my cock started to rise.

"Mom you have company. I don't think I'm invited." I started to turn.

"I'm inviting you now." Kat hissed.

Kat dropped her robe turned and shook her ass at me. She went to the door and opened it holding her hand out. This was the moment I had been waiting for. I took her lead and headed to her bedroom. She ushered me inside. Nikki was lying on the bed. She had on a nice looking bra and panty set. Nothing sexy, my guess it was what she had under her clothes.

"Rule one no touching the company." Mom explained.

"Rule two?" I asked

"Fuck me in the ass!" Kat moaned. Nikki's eyes got big.

"I thought you were kidding?" Nikki squealed. She was surprised now I bet.

"Are you sure this is the best way to start?" I asked. I was hard as nails.

"Well if you want to ease into it, let me suck your cock!" Kat said.

Mom pulled my boxers down my cock sprang free. She pushed me onto the bed near Nikki and started licking my knob. Before long precum leaked from the end. Mom dipped her finger in it and tasted it. She repeated it and held it to Nikki.

"This is the best. The other stuff is an acquired taste let's say." Mom teased her. Nikki hesitated but stuck her tongue out and let a drip touch it.

"You're right that isn't gross at all!" Nikki replied. Kat went back to sucking me off, soon Nikki pulled herself closer.

"Have you ever sucked a cock?" Mom asked. Nikki froze at the question. I'm not sure if she thought we would think she was inexperienced if she hadn't or a slut if she had.

"It's ok there is no wrong answer." Kat giggled.

"No. I have jacked a few off but never had one in my mouth." Nikki looked at it like it was some disgusting vegetable her mother made her eat. "They're so gross!"

"And a woman's pussy isn't?" I asked a bit offended. They both laughed at my sensitive ego.

"I guess you are right about that!" Nikki teased. The ice had been broken. Nikki was becoming more relaxed and so was I.

Mom continued to work my cock. She stopped and offered it to Nikki.

"It's ok Daniel is a gentle lover. He would never force himself in your mouth. He can be aggressive if you want but only if you make the first move. I think he likes just feeling you enjoy doing it." Kat looked at me. I smiled in agreement.

Nikki took my cock in her hand I let my head lay back against the pillow and enjoy it. It took a while but soon I felt her warm lips cover the end of my cock. I lifted my head and watched as one of my dreams started to come true. Kat slipped another pillow under my head.

"This wouldn't be a good time to cum in her mouth." She whispered. I had no plans of doing it but the advice was appreciated.

Nikki seemed to take her time and I wasn't one to complain. She pulled it from her mouth and studied it. She put it back in and sucked and pulled it free again. Kat was stroking my balls at times and caressing Nikki's hair and back.

Then Kat did something that made me go wild. Kat slipped her hand into Nikki's bra. She held her large tit and squeezed it trying to pull on the nipple while it was still in the cup of the bra. Nikki moaned and went deeper on my cock. Kat switched tits and did the same thing. The images were too much. I tapped Mom on the shoulder. She moved next to Nikki.

"You better let me take it from here." Mom suggested.

Nikki pulled off my cock and sat up. Mom took me in her mouth and with her experience had me filling her mouth in no time. She swallowed, Nikki was stunned, Kat moved to kiss her. Nikki pulled back. I needed Nikki to trust me, to let her know I was there for her pleasure. I pulled mom to me and kissed her like she wanted Nikki to. I licked the corners of Kat's mouth and shared the remnants as we kissed again.

"That is so fucking sexy! I can't believe you just did that Daniel! Now I wish I had done it." Nikki looked at my flaccid cock. "Well I guess the butt thing is off?"

"Not quite. Daniel will be ready when I am." Kat stood. "I prepared earlier however since we have few minutes and you're a guest I'll do so again. He will last considerably longer now!" Mom laughed.

Kat left the room, surprisingly Nikki went with her. While they were gone I could hear them giggling, squealing and laughing. It was a good ten minutes before they emerged. I was hard and ready when they returned Nikki still had on her panties but I could see a big wet spot at her pussy.

"Do you want to lube him up?" Kat teased. Nikki grabbed the lube and took her time coating me. She looked at my cock and was impressed with its size. Mom got on the edge of the bed and positioned her ass to me. She had a butt plug in her ass that wasn't there before.

"Go ahead you pull it out, you put it there!" Kat teased Nikki.

Nikki squealed as she took hold of the butt plug. When the first bulb cleared Kat's ass she moaned.

"So fucking nasty! Kat you should see this!" Nikki squealed. Mom and I were both happy she was so excited.

"Pull it out and put Danny's cock in me now!" Mom begged.

Taking my cock Nikki lined it up. My slick cock pushed against mom's anus.

"He's too big mom! It will never fit!" Nikki suggested.

Did I hear her right? Did she just call Kat mom? Kat was too focused to notice, I guessed because she started pushing back harder.

The end of my cock separated the wrinkled skin and pushed deeper. I stopped when Kat did and then she let out a deep breath and the end of my cock disappeared.

"Oh god Daniel I love that feeling. You are so fucking big it hurts, but then it feels so fucking great I want more! Show her how to do it so it feels so good for me." Mom moaned. I gripped Kat's ass and spread her ass cheeks. Nikki fed more of my cock, almost half was buried in her ass.

"Kat your asshole is fucking taking it. Nasty. So nasty." Nikki squealed again. Nikki stroked the part of my cock that still remained exposed. "Do you want more Kat?

"Yes. Fill me up I want to feel his balls on my pussy. I took my time so Mom and I could enjoy the sensations. I wanted Nikki to see this was something that wasn't hurtful.

Nikki moved her hand and soon my balls were coated in pussy juice. Kat started rocking slowly. I found her rhythm and matched it.

"Baby come here and let me eat your pussy!" Mom pleaded.

"He can't see my vagina!" Nikki protested.

Vagina? I'm fucking my mother's ass and she's in biology class? It never occurred to me until just then how innocent Nikki is? She isn't a ten maybe, but she is at least a strong eight. She had scores of guys after her. Kyle told me about them. She was part of the 'in' crowd at school.

"Cover his eyes. He knows the way around my ass!" Mom offered. Kat wiggled it as I pumped in. Nikki found a scarf and covered my eyes. Damn it!

Soon I heard the sloshing of pussy as mom ate Nikki's cunt. If I hadn't cum earlier I would have blasted a nut right here. But I wasn't even warmed up.

"Kat you're so good at this. Oh yes, right there. Lick my vagina!" Nikki cooed.

"Pussy. If you're having sex it's a pussy. A cunt if you are a guy being crude!" I explained!

"Dan I can't say that!" Nikki giggled.

"Sure you can! If I can't see it at least let me fantasize about it!" I laughed. "Kat eat her pussy. Make that cunt cum for me!" I teased.

Kat slammed hard on my cock. I thrusted back she went deeper in Nikki's pussy.

"He's right Kat eat my pussy!" Nikki squeaked.

Nikki's breathing changed, she started to pant. "Oh yes eat my pussy. I'm going to cum!"

The bed was starting to shake, in my mind I could see her thrusting her cunt harder against mom's talented tongue. I wasn't ready to cum but the feeling was starting to build. I reached under Kat and found her clit. She shoved back hard. I heard Nikki groan.

"Hurry Nikki I am going to cum!" Kat hissed

"My pussy. My pussy is cumming! Oh yessssss, my pussy is cumming ..." Nikki was in the throes of an orgasm.

The bed started shaking violently. Kat reached down with her hand and pressed my hand hard against her clit. They were cumming together! I could feel the orgasm rip through mom. She slammed against me. Kat shuddered as she rode my cock through her orgasm. I felt Nikki move. She removed the scarf and kissed me deeply as I continued to fuck mom's ass.

"Thank you Daniel, that was so fucking awesome!" Nikki whispered in my ear.

"Daniel I need to switch positions." Mom begged. The orgasm had left Kat spent.

I pulled out and she moved to the center of the bed now on her back, I lifted her legs up and aimed my cock back to her asshole. Nikki added some more lube and I slid right back in. Firmly in her ass mom opened her legs to the side. I supported myself above her.

"Kiss me. Let me at least taste her pussy!" I asked.

"What do you think Nikki? Does he deserve it?" Mom taunted me.

"Nikki pushed my head to the side. She locked on moms lips and kissed her. She licked her pussy juice from Kat's face and kissed her again.

"Make him wait just a bit longer!" Nikki hissed. The bitch had a mean streak I liked that.

I kissed mom and tasted Nikki's pussy anyway but she made her point. Nikki could give as well as take. The time was fast approaching for me. Kat could sense my imminent orgasm.

"Fill me Danny. This is the best ass fucking ever. Show Nikki how happy you make me. Fill my ass with your hot love." Kat encouraged me. I picked up the pace mom lifted her legs high and wide.

"Now son. Do me now!" I shot the first blast deep in her ass. "Yes baby I feel it. Give me more. That's it all of it, don't leave any in there for that mean girl!"

I finished emptying my cock in her ass. When I started to go soft I pulled out and went down and started eating her pussy.

"Hey that wasn't on the menu!" Kat protested.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked. She put her hand on my head and pushed me back down.

"Never!" She hissed. I did only when she begged me to stop and pushed me from her pussy after another climax.

I kissed them both good night. I don't know when Nikki left. All I know was they were both gone when I left for work in the morning.

I stopped by Kat's office. While there I had the opportunity to talk to Sharon. We had an interesting conversation. First about work then about my deal to babysit. I committed to do so on my return. Just before I left with mom she suggested we should come over some night with Nikki.

I politely agreed. We dropped the company truck off at the storage lot. I hopped in my new truck and we headed off in the direction of our first city. We stayed just outside of Washington DC. In the morning we took a short tour of the city. After lunch I found our first stop. It was on the south side of the Treasury Building.

There is a statue of Alexander Hamilton. I knew who he was but had no idea why Charles wanted me to see this. Kat knew nothing about it so we went to the next stop. It was the General William Tecumseh Sherman Monument.

We walked around the monument. Impressive as it was I still had no idea why he chose this tribute. Sherman was a Civil War hero but other than that it made no sense to me. We spent some more time looking over the city.

We headed south for Florida. That night we found a book store and purchased a book on famous Americans in history. The book was just ten to twelve pages on each person. Both Hamilton and Sherman were in the book along with many others. Hamilton a hero and statesman during the revolution. Sherman a hero in the civil war and later dealt with the Indians. I read the Hamilton biography that night. The next morning I started reading about Sherman. I knew two pages in what Charles wanted me to learn.

Kat asked me what Charles was trying tell me. I explained that these two men were both born out of out of wedlock. Both were conceived in questionable fashion, they were in fact bastards. Yet through it all they became great men. I have a new appreciation for Charles.

To be continued...