3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I calmed down I apologized to Kat but she made no mention of my abuse.

"That was a great start. Now I have just one little thing we need to do first." Mom gave me a devilish grin.

Kat handed me a small butt plug (I think it was small because the one I saw on the porn we watched were much bigger) and some lube.

"Now coat the plug and my asshole. Maybe take some and work it in with your finger. Then slip this inside me!" I think she was more excited than me.

I did just as I was instructed. I lubed my finger and worked it inside of her. She moaned then looked at the dildo. I picked it up coated it, the bulb slipped right in against the flange. Kat moaned again as the intruder entered her rectum.

Dad wasn't happy. For some reason he left preferring not to stay for this show. Kat took me in the shower and we washed each other. Kat squealed in delight each time I played with the plug.

After we dried off I was surprised when she started getting dressed. She teased me shaking her stuffed ass at me while she picked out clothes. She wore a skirt with no panties and a blouse with no bra. Following her cue I threw on some jeans and a pull over. This was a whole new side I hadn't seen.

Kat was hungry and wanted to get something to eat. I knew she would never go inside looking like this. At least I didn't think we would?

We pulled into the drive thru at a greasy burger joint. Cheeseburgers and strawberry shakes later we drove to the corner of the lot and ate dinner. We didn't talk much but she did show me her pussy a couple of times, once far enough to see the plug. She stroked my cock on the way back home. Once in the house she pulled me in her room where we both undressed in seconds. Mom handed me the lube.

"Nice and slippery, and go slow!" Kat instructed.

Kneeling on the bed she presented her ass to me in what I can only describe as a woman possessed. Kat was hungry for this. Her tits hung down, her pussy glistened with desire as her hips swayed in anticipation.

I was hard as nails watching the dildo quiver in her ass. My mind raced taking in every minute detail hoping I didn't pass out from excitement.

"Danny please don't tease me!" Mom whimpered.

Tease her? If anything I was scared shitless, if you'll excuse the pun. Taking a deep breath I gained my composure and prepared to learn another lesson.

I lubed up my cock and pulled the plug slowly from her ass. I watched in amazement as her skin gave way, the bulb spread her asshole then it just popped out. The gaping hole closed slowly.

Remembering her instructions I smeared her asshole with more lube. I lined my cock up to her opening and leaned forward. My cock started to open the hole that just closed. Her hand touched my thigh. I instinctively stopped letting mom adjust.

I could feel her leaning back. My cock started to pushing firmly then I felt the head slip past the opening. God I was so nervous. Now mom's steady pressure continued to bury my cock deeper in her ass. Then she let out a sigh. The pressure encircling my cock was not only intense but exhilarating.

"There that wasn't so bad!" Mom moaned. I wasn't sure if she was talking to me or herself. "Danny you're stretching me too much, give me a moment." She hissed.

Before long Kat moved slightly, I pulled back watching her asshole grip my cock, the veins straining against the tightness of her opening. When I was to the end I pushed back in.

"Yes Danny that's the way. Oh it feels so good!" Mom purred.

Urging me to move faster soon were fucking. Fucking her ass but still fucking.

"Yes baby. That's the way. Use my ass. Cum in me!" Kat squealed in ecstasy.

It was all too much for me to hold out much longer. The tight grip of her muscles, the warm cavern of moist pleasure, even moms constant praises worked against me. I started giving her all I had hoping she would cum soon. 'What you waiting for fill her up!' dad burst in my head. 'Maybe we can hold out until she is ready to cum?' I thought.

'Be a man! You cum when you're ready. If she ain't ready so what? Come on let's do this!'

"I'm going to cum!" I announced figuring I owed her that much.

"Wait baby I am almost there!" Mom cried out.

'Don't you dare wait! This ship is ready to blast off even if it is her ass!' Dad demanded.

"I'm cumming when I am good and ready!" I told her. 'That's how a man does it!"

I don't know why but I so wanted him to be proud of me. I had this overwhelming feeling Dad was happy.

"Please Danny don't make me beg!" Mom protested.

"Beg all you want bitch because here it comes!" I yelled in triumph.

My body trembled in a massive orgasm as I blasted a load in her ass. The feeling was absolutely overwhelming. It all happened at the perfect moment for me. 'That's my boy, this is how you do it. Man I am so proud of you'. One more hurdle and I think your old man may just be the proudest guy I know!' He left me then, I basked in the knowledge that my dad, who I hadn't seen for over twelve years was so happy with me.

I knew the moment I watched my shriveled cock slip from her ass I messed up. She was so looking forward to this but I was selfish. Mom didn't say a word but held me and told me how great I was. We got cleaned up together then Kat had me look at a note. I pointed to the word yes.

Kat looked at me, a tear was forming in her eye. She hugged me letting me how much she loved me and let me know it would all be ok. I went up to my room and looked myself in the mirror.

It was one of the happiest days of my life for me, but I knew for Kat it could have been better. I don't know why my dad Duane shows up at these times but I knew I owed it to mom to stop it. The problem is I just don't know how.

...

The party is tomorrow. Charles and Eve arrived last night but went to Uncle Georges and Aunt Sally's place. Kat has been driving me nuts cleaning and such. I had my chores done including the yard and cleaning the garage out. George called to see if we wanted to go to dinner but I suggested that Kat would want to stay home and finish getting prepared. She was having a company cater it but she was still fretting over every detail.

I was sitting at the desk paying bills. In the stack of paperwork was the brochures from the university. I moved them aside and filed some old bills that I had neglected. When the desk was cleared I opened the brochures to look through them.

I ran across the invoice from the hospital for Kat's arm. I had been planning to look it over earlier. It must have found its way in one brochure. I glanced at the invoice amazed by the prices they charged. Scanning the document I saw a date crossed out and a new one in its place.

I made a note to come back when I wasn't so busy. I placed it in the drawer and started to peruse the brochures. At the bottom of the pile was the programs for Kyle and Carlton's funerals I had saved.

Then I had an idea.

I decided to set out the brochures so people that were making donations could see where I was planning on going to college. I had never forgotten about Kyle and Carlton but as each day goes on the memories seem to fade.

I felt bad that they weren't going to be here. I missed them. I know Nikki misses Kyle. I found mom and ran an idea past her. She hugged me and suggested I follow through.

The party started at 2 and ran until 9, mom not wanting the neighbors to get upset. Like every other town this size there were several graduations on the same day. Many started earlier so I cut out to visit them promising mom I would be here by two.

The yard was filled when I returned. My whole family (many have not been mention as they have no bearing on the story you are here to read) showed up during the day. Moms boss Sharon and her husband came along with their kids. A few of my mom's friends from work also came.

School friends came and went. Carlton's parents came as did Kyle and Nikki's. They were very appreciative of the tribute to their sons I included behind the table where guests could leave gifts for me.

It was after eight. Most of the older folks left. Everyone attended that I expected to see except Nikki. I was a disappointed when George, Sally, Charles and Eve left. I was hoping they could see Nikki again. There were maybe twenty people left, mostly my friends from school and a few neighbors. Some had been to other gatherings and had walked down to see me and then talked to mom.

The caterers were clearing the tables when she showed up. Walking up the drive all eyes were drawn to Nikki. I had never seen her dressed so slutty. Her hair was up she had big hoop earrings on. Her blouse was cut way too low for a family function. Fortunately she had on a bra and several colored layers. She had on a short skirt and high heels. To walk on the lawn?

I met her at the top of the drive I tried to give her a kiss but she avoided me. She was cold and distant. Nikki handed me a present and congratulated me on my accomplishments. She saw Kat and bolted in her direction. I could see them embrace. She was visibly upset. I was concerned. This wasn't like her, not at all. I wondered if there was something I had done?

Kat and Nikki move from the crowd I could see they were having words. Good or bad I couldn't tell my guess it was bad. They embraced Nikki look like she was going to leave. I intercepted her before she could escape.

"Are you ok?" I asked, but she avoided my eyes.

"I am fine. I need to go! Now!" Nikki demanded. She started to leave yet again.

"Please. Just give me a moment. I want to show you something. Promise it will only take a minute then you can go!" I pleaded.

"One minute. I shouldn't have even come!" Nikki was pissed.

I took her over to the tributes I made for Carlton and her brother Kyle.

"I was thinking how they would be doing this today also. The three of us graduating together. I started a fund in their names. I am hoping to raise ten thousand dollars and start a scholarship in their honor." I explained.

I looked at Nikki and that is when I saw it. The choker she had on was in a pattern. Embedded it that pattern was the word BECKY. My blood boiled. I knew what that meant. It all started to make sense. Her dress, her aloofness, why she was avoiding me? Her argument with mom. She looked at me knowing I had seen it.

"I'm sorry Dan. I didn't mean to hurt you. I shouldn't have come!" Nikki was now crying.

She started down the drive. Dad told me to let her go. She wasn't the one for me. She was fast approaching her car down the block. I ran after her. Nikki was just about to open the car door when I reached her.

"So this is it? All of this time and this is what you're going to do?" I asked.

I was loud but not screaming. Dad started in on me. 'let her go she isn't worth it. She isn't the one for you!' I tried to block him out but he was strong.

"Well Daniel Masters. I have waited too. I'm done waiting for you. You and your antiquated ideas of commitment. Well I have moved on. I need more than an innocent boy!" Nikki belittled me. Dad was furious 'You can't let her talk to you like that you're a man not a boy. Tell her!'

"Nikki. I understand you need to move on but not like that!" I pointed to the band around her neck. "Anything but that!"

"I'm starting to think you may need help!" Nikki replied. She was cutting deep. 'Tell her now!' Dad demanded.

"Well maybe I am not as innocent as you think. Did you ever consider that?" I replied smirking. "You think you are the only woman on the planet? Do you think you are the only one that can break the rules? Keep thinking that!" I yelled.

"Daniel you didn't?" Nikki asked. I saw true fear in her eyes.

"You know me Nikki do I ever lie? Ever? Well I am not starting tonight!" I yelled again. Dad seemed happy I was breaking her heart.

Nikki pulled the door open and sped off leaving me gloating in the street. 'That's my son! Say goodbye to that bitch!'

I agreed with him. If I was going to be the man he wanted me to be it was time to quit messing around. I was a man now. I'll make him proud of me yet! I could feel my confidence build. I went back to the party. Kat started my way.

"You ok?" Kat took my hand.

"Never better. Should have done that months ago." I sneered. I pulled my hand free.

"I'm going out with my friends. I'll see you later!" I turned to walk away.

"Daniel I was hoping you would stay to help clean up?" Kat replied.

"Why don't you handle that? It was your idea to have a party. I'll be back when I get back!" I turned and headed to some friends and decided to crash a party we knew was serving booze. I headed out looking to let loose. 'now you're talking son let's go party!'

I knew I was in a car. Next thing I knew I was on the side of a street throwing up. I woke on the patio laying on the lounge. There was a blanket covering me and a puddle of vomit in front of me. The sun was out I looked up I was in the back yard of my house. I stood up but my head was pounding. I wasn't even sure how I got here. I went to open the back door but it was locked. I looked for my key but didn't have it. I pounded on the door.

Kat looked through the window. I could see she was pissed. She opened the door.

"You look like shit!" She said.

'Forget her! You did great! This is what being a man is about. Do as you please when you please!' Dad replied.

"That's ok I feel like shit!" I said mostly to myself. 'Maybe you could have eased me into that drinking lesson' I thought back to my dad. 'Yeah, but now you know'

"Come in and get undressed before you go up and take a shower." Mom said calmly. "I'll make you some coffee and breakfast."

'I'm telling you. You break that bitch like I did and there isn't anything she won't do for you. Just remember this isn't the prize.' Dad mumbled on. He was just as drunk as I was.

The hot water help immensely. A cup of coffee was on the sink when I came out. I was feeling much better when I went downstairs. I ate breakfast as Kat looked on. I thought she was going to give me shit but she held her tongue. I read the note and pointed.

"Dan if you don't have plans Eve will be coming over later. Charles and George are going to meet up with some old friends." Kat said.

"Eve is coming? Sure I'd like to talk to her." I replied. Dad was letting me know that this was a good thing.

She slid a note to me. She pointed to the word yes. I shook my head no. She pressed her finger to the word yes and removed the paper. She slid another piece of paper in front of me.

It read. 'remember whatever happens I love you. I always have. Let him win. When the time comes you will know what to do. I trust you with the rest of my life'. Kat took that paper from the counter.

Mom slid another. 'when we're done go to the desk, the answer you've been looking for is there'.

The booze from last night was still lingering. I took a deep breath I tried to compose myself. Maybe I had over done it?

Kat hugged me and then left.

I went to the desk. I looked at the picture on the corner. Mom, dad, and me when I was a toddler. On the other corner was the last picture mom took, it was dad and I with his new car. Duane looked so happy. When I looked at me I saw a different expression. I diverted my eyes immediately. I looked around on the desk. Nothing else seemed to pop out at me.

I opened the drawer and there was the paper work from the hospital. I looked at it again. The prices still seemed outrageous. I was just about to file it when the correction caught my eye.

It was in the history field. I remember filling out the forms when she was in the room with the doctors. The year I gave them was clear and correct. They had crossed it out and entered a date three years earlier. That was impossible.

"Kat!" I yelled. She came running. "Do you have something to tell me?"

I held out the insurance forms.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. I think she was genuinely terrified.

"This!" I pointed to the change in date.

"Danny I broke my arm. You knew that. Those are just the insurance company's copies for us." Kat replied. I could see her tremble.

"I know that. I am talking about that. This line!" She looked at the question and turned ashen white.

"You know I had that done." Kat answered but she was avoiding the question.

"Look at the date. It's been altered?" I was almost yelling.

"They must be wrong honey!" Kat replied.

'She is lying' dad suggested, he was back stronger than ever.

"Well I intend to find out!" I grabbed my keys and left Kat begging me to stay. "You better be here when I get back! If you're lying to me..." I yelled threatening her.

I started the truck.

'Thank you Danny boy. I have waited so long for this. I have been hoping you would find out. I couldn't tell you I promised I wouldn't. The hospital! Go to the hospital!' Dad urged me. I was way ahead of him.

Even in my semi-inebriated state I knew I should drive cautiously. It took twenty minutes to get there and another half hour to get a staff person to see me on a Sunday. I told them it was an emergency. Fortunately I was a name on Kat's privacy form. The nurse looked up her file. Sure enough the correct date wasn't the one I had given them it was three years earlier. Same day.

I was just about to leave when I had a thought.

"Can I see the hospital copy of my birth certificate?" I asked. The woman seemed perplexed but since it was my information and I was over eighteen she agreed. She showed me the original.

"How can this be? It isn't possible?" I murmured mostly to myself. I struggled to understand.

I was driving back. I had my proof. 'I am so proud of you boy now we can finish this. You just need to do what I tell you and I'll never doubt you as a man again. Man I am so proud right now!' Dad was swollen with pride.

I could feel his exuberance flow through me. It was intoxicating. So this is what it feels like to be the star football player. The guy that could have any girl. Everyone wanting to be your friend. I liked this. All of those years of being the dweeb were now over. I could feel it. Dad and I were becoming one. He would know how to deal with this. We would deal with this like a man!

I pulled in the drive and walked into the house. I answered a note on the counter and called out for mom.

"Mother! Where are you?" I yelled out. Kat came from her bedroom her face in tears. "You lied to me bitch! You aren't my mother you are just some disgusting piece of white trash posing as my mother!" I lashed out.

I was pissed and feeling like I was the man. "Where is my mother? I thought you said she would be here!" I screamed.

"She should be here any minute!" Kat replied sobbing. Tears were flowing down her cheeks.

"Well until then why don't you get naked and do what you do best. Suck my cock!" I demanded.

'That's my boy put the bitch in her place. You think you can do that or are you still a mama's boy?' Dad was testing me. He wanted to know if I could follow this through to the end.

"Please Dan, let me explain!" Kat tried to say.

"Did I ask for an explanation cunt? No! I told you to strip and suck me off." I yelled again.

I removed my shirt, kicked off my shoes and dropped my shorts. I was naked and she was on her knees my cock glistened with her saliva. I was getting excited. I could tell dad was truly proud. 'You handled that like a real man. You showed her who's in charge!"

I could feel my balls starting to boil. I wanted to cum but dad was trying to get me to hold back. I pulled my cock from her mouth.

"Over the back of the couch cunt." We demanded.

Mom jumped up and positioned herself over the back of the couch. I lined my cock covered only with her spit to her asshole and drove it in. Dad protested. Kat screamed.

"Daniel you are hurting me! You need more lubrication!" Mom yelled.