3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

I felt a presence in the room, somehow I knew we weren't alone. I looked to the side and there she was, it was Eve. Suddenly it was no longer Kat sucking me it was my real mom. I closed my eyes and had the same feeling as before, complete happiness. When I looked down her face she too looked out of focus. I had the feeling someone was watching.

I was dreaming.

I opened my eyes slowly hoping it wasn't true. I looked around and I was in bed alone. As I woke my head was feeling much better than the last time I was awake. I knew right away I was at Uncle George's house. My grandfather Charles was in the corner of the room reading.

"Good morning Daniel. How are you feeling? Does your head still hurt?" He asked concerned. The room was dim, just a light near the chair was on.

"Yeah. Just a bit of a headache. Nothing a couple of aspirins won't handle. Where's mom... I mean Kat?" I asked concerned.

Charles smiled at my correction.

"Your mom and Eve are at your house. Sally put some aspirins on the nightstand beside you. There's a note from your mom as well." He pointed to the side of the bed.

"If it's ok with you. I'll let you take a shower and get cleaned up. Kat packed some clothes." Charles explained standing up.

"I'll let Sally know you're up. She's waiting to make breakfast. After that I hoped you, George and I could talk. Or if you prefer we can start now?" I had known Charles my whole life and I have never seen him so calm and serious.

"I think a hot shower will do me good. Sure, we can all talk after we eat." He started to leave the room. "Gramps. When can I see mom?" I decided to call Kat that as he suggested.

"Daniel you can see her whenever you want. I was hoping we could talk first. She's pretty emotional right now too." He studied me as I looked at him. "Tell you what you get cleaned up and maybe you can call her before breakfast. Just to say hi. Ok?"

"I would like that."

Charles nodded, then closed the door. He made his point I wasn't to get into a long conversation with her. I picked up the note and read it, then sat it back down. I took the pills and headed to the shower. It was a long shower. I thought of so many things past and present. I think I figured out why I was here. Why they wanted to talk to me. It could only be one of two things. I hoped it was the first. The second was just not an option.

Sally was the first to greet me, she gave me a big hug and asked how I was feeling. I resigned myself to the fact I should get use to that question. At least I knew they cared. Charles handed me his phone and pointed to the den. I called the house.

"Hello this is the Master's residence." Eve answered.

"Eve. This is Dan, and yes I am ok, just a headache. Sally is on top of that too. I called to talk to Kat but I'm glad you answered. I need to thank you for what you did last night."

"Daniel I am so sorry you had to go through that! Baby I have wanted to ..."

"Eve. I'm sorry to cut you off but I promised to keep this short. We will talk later. Ok?"

"Yes honey I understand, of course." She replied shaken. That wasn't like her either.

"Mom, I mean Kat, is she there?" Eve hesitated long enough for me to know I had touched a nerve.

"Daniel your mother is still sleeping. She had a restless night. I could wake her if you want?" Eve called her my mother which must be hard on her too.

"No, that won't be necessary. Just let her know I called." I walked out of the den into the kitchen. "I'm going to have breakfast, then the coppers here are going to take me into the interrogation room and beat the truth out of me." I joked. Charles and George started laughing. Sally wasn't so amused.

"Daniel what are you talking about? Are the police there?" Eve asked concerned.

"Just a minute. Here, you can talk to my lawyer, I may need bail money!" I handed the phone to Sally. "It's Eve." I explained as Sally took the phone.

"Eve, how are you two holding up?" Sally pause for just a second. "No honey there are no police here. He was just kidding. The only ones here are George and Charlie." (pause) "I know it isn't funny, but you know men." (pause) "Yes I'll have him call later. Bye."

The three of us were trying not to laugh but weren't having much success. One phone call broke the tension in the house as well as let them know I was ok physically and mentally. Breakfast was much needed nourishment.

George invited Charles and me into the den. He was about to close the door.

"Can Aunt Sally come in too? I want her to hear this and get her opinion also." They looked at each other. George shrugged his shoulders. He returned with Sally. She sat beside me. I held her hand as an eerie silence filled the room. George started.

"Dan we have a pretty good idea what happened last night based on what Eve explained. The five of us all talked while you were sleeping. I want you to know we agreed to tell you anything you want and tell you the truth, regardless of how it affects us personally. You ok with that?"

"Thank you for not treating me like a child or an idiot. I know you all love me. I know this isn't easy for you so I will try and only ask questions that really matter to me. What can I answer for you first?" I replied warmly. Charles looked at George and Sally.

"Dan the first question is about your father, Duane, do you know where you stand on that front?" I could feel Sally tense up as he asked the question.

"I believe he's gone, at least for now. I don't see him coming back soon if ever. If he does I'll let you know. I promise. I have friends and family on the other side. I know that now."

"Good. That gives us all peace of mind. You know that we have all kept something from you since the beginning. How does that make you feel?" George continued.

"How does that make me feel? How does it make me feel that you kept the truth from me?" I repeated trying to stay calm. Sally started to get very tense. "It makes me feel like the luckiest kid alive! That is how I feel!"

Sally looked at me stunned. George looked at Charles in disbelief.

"You mean that Danny?" Sally beamed.

"Am I a bit pissed no one told me earlier. Sure. Did I feel a little betrayed. Ok. Yes. But you are my family. I trust you to do the right thing. Well at least try. I thought long and hard about this in the shower. After I wallowed in self-pity for a minute I asked myself what I would have done different at the time you had to make those decisions. My answer was there isn't much."

"That is very mature of you Daniel. I'm sure we will talk more about this later. Do you have any questions now?" Charles asked. This was the chance to find out what I wanted to know.

"Kat. Where do I stand with her? You obviously know that she and I have been intimate to a certain degree?" The room fell silent once again. "I love her, and more than just the mother she really isn't, and even if she was I still do. I know what you're going to say. I'm smart enough to ask those questions myself." I stated a bit defiantly.

"Can you tell us how the two of you started to become intimate?" Charles politely asked.

"Well it isn't what you think. I am not my father. I didn't ask for this, and neither did she come to think of it. Circumstances just put us in a position to act on feelings we were hiding from each other. I guess you could say it just happened!" I defended us both.

"Kat told us as much. Don't be mad but we felt we needed to ask." Sally replied.

They were right. How would they know if my mother didn't take advantage of me? Instead of being upset. I was glad they asked.

"I understand why you asked and I appreciate it. Now are you going to forbid me to be with her?" I asked getting excited now.

"Danny, you're a man now. We have concerns for sure." Sally explained. She looked at my uncle and grandfather. "The five of us talked last night. We have a suggestion to make. It will be up to you to decide."

"And your suggestion? Does this include me no longer being with Kat?" Now I was getting very emotional. My eyes started to water. I didn't want to fight with my family. Charles spoke next.

"Daniel. I suggested you and your mother drive down to the condo next weekend and spend a week with Eve and myself. When you return we would like you and Kat to spend some time apart. Maybe for the summer. Then we feel you both will have clear heads so to speak and see where you stand at that time." It was better than I had expected but not what I wanted.

"So you are ok with us spending two weeks together and then you want to rip us apart?" I asked crying now.

"No Dan, not rip you apart, just, well there is no delicate way to say this. Just sleep in different places. You would be staying here. You can still see Kat, every day if you want. Just..." George was saying before I interrupted.

"No sex?" I asked regaining my composure. George looked at the floor.

"Dan, how about we say just living apart. You have been together for twenty years. We aren't asking to send you off to the moon. Kat was with us on this by the way, we just want to make sure Kat is who you really want. She wants to make sure also." Sally explained. She took my hand and pulled me close. "We just want what is best for you. We all know you think you know. We just want to make sure."

"Dan. You know the old saying if you are a hammer every problem needs a nail to fix it. Well for some jobs a screw is better!" George explained.

"Really George? That's what you came up with?" Sally scolded him. Charles and I were laughing. George looked at us in bewilderment. "Telling a teenager the way to fix his problem is to get laid?"

George finally caught on which was funnier than the joke itself.

"Aw shit. You knew what I meant!" George was now laughing at himself.

Sally was still not amused. "Guys really?"

"Ok here's my answer. I'll take your suggestion under advisement. I want to talk to Kat alone. If she doesn't object I'll agree to enter your rehabilitation program on a volunteer basis." I said. Sally still not amused kissed my cheek.

"I'm proud of you Daniel. You impress me more each day." She replied.

George dropped me off at home Kat was waiting at the door. Eve was going to ride back with George but I asked if she could stay. George returned home after we agreed that we should all go out for dinner.

I walked in the door Kat stood at the kitchen counter Eve by her side. I pulled out her note. I sat it on the hall table. She started to move. I held my hand up indicating she should stay.

"They want me to stop seeing you for the summer. Is that what you want?" I asked pointedly. Kat started crying.

"No." She sobbed.

"But you agreed?" I tilted my head looking for clues.

"Yes." She tried to come closer but I stopped her again.

"Why?"

"Because I love you!" Kat sobbed. She was crying steadily now. Eve put her arm around Kat to comfort her. I waited for her to settle down.

"Do you think I love you?" I asked. It wasn't intended as a trick question.

"I don't know Daniel. I don't know what to believe. Duane has me so confused." Mom Replied. She looked down avoiding my eyes.

"Kat. Duane is gone. There is just me. Look at me. It's just me. You know me better than anyone else. I can never fool you." I said calmly. Kat looked at me. "Now do you think I love you yes or no?"

"Yes. Yes Daniel I do." She was still crying.

"Then why did you write this note?" I held up the piece of paper.

"Because I lied to you. I should have told you. This is all my fault." She sobbed harder.

"Kathryn that isn't true. I'm the one to blame?" Eve interrupted. She turned Kat to face her.

"You're to blame? Mother?" I asked forcefully,

I did it. It was easier than I thought. It felt good. It felt right. They both looked at me shocked.

"Did you just call me mother?" Eve's eyes started to tear up.

"Well aren't you my mother? Did I or did I not pass through the pussy you showed me last night?" I asked bluntly. They both looked at me stunned.

"By the way giving birth vaginally to a preemie is quite rare I want you to know!" I was showing off how smart I was.

"Well I always said you were special!" Eve replied. Smiling through her tears had found her sense of humor.

"So, let me make sure I understand this. My dad, Duane, raped you and you got pregnant with me. You almost die from the pregnancy. I pop out before the timer goes off. Kathryn agrees to raise me with the Duane as hers. You recover, the whole family knows, including Charles. Duane gets restless because my one mother can't have kids, which he knew, so he cheats on her. Then in a drunken rage he wraps the car around the tree hoping to kill the three of us to make one of my mothers live her life with the guilt of rejecting her fucked up son."

They nodded.

"My other mother and I miraculously live. And just before he dies he tells me how much of a disappointment I was. Then he tells my not dying mother something that he knows will make her feel guilty as long as she lives. 'Lake Danamanski'. That's what a six year old, which just learned he was worthless from his father thought he said. But what he really said was 'Make Dan a man Kat'. He said that because he thought I would grow up a pussy. But then something happened. Something that he nor anyone else expected. That pitiful little boy had a woman that treated him like her own son even when the worthless husband killed himself leaving her alone to raise his illegitimate kid. Then his real mother that should have aborted the little sperm and her husband stood by that woman and the boy."

They nodded again.

"I was that constant reminder of the brutality she endured, and the embarrassment he must have felt. Not once did they break the oath of silence. Add to that the time and money she spent to be close to him, supporting him. She even brings her sister and her husband in, who by the way hated the very thought of the bastard child. Duane was irritated that I didn't give up but flourished with the woman he betrayed and the supporting cast she assembled. But what really pissed Duane off was that his wife not only taught me how to become a man but fell in love with me doing it, and I with her. He learned I was a better lover than he ever was. He knew that his mother knew this and even encouraged it in her own way. And he knows she wants to get even closer with me too. My real mother was, and continues to sleep with my adopted mother even to this day. He wanted revenge. Does that about sum it up?"

Eve looked at Kat and Kat to Eve.

"Daniel how do you now all of that?" Kat asked.

"I have my ways!" I replied. Eve gave me a wicked smile.

"So ladies back to the matter at hand. No Kat I do not hate you. I never will. What you did by not telling me was the right thing to do. And to prove to you how much I love you I am willing to live apart from you for the summer and longer if that's what you feel is best. But for the next two weeks I hope to catch up on my classes." I grinned. She wanted to approach. I held her back.

"Eve you aren't to blame either, in fact I speak for myself, I am glad what happened occurred. Maybe not the way it did, but we find strength in struggle. I appreciate all you and Charles have done and the way you both have handled this. I would like to talk to Charles about being my dad. He has been better than my real dad ever was. I never expected you were my real mother but I always knew we had a special connection. Maybe one day we can act on our other desires?" I suggested.

"Daniel we both have so much more we want to say" Kat said looking at Eve.

"No more talking. I found out I have two mothers yesterday, and I miss them both so much. I need to hold them!" I went to them and hugged them both. We went to the living room and sat on the couch with me in the middle.

It was during this discussion that Nikki's name came up. Kat explained that her appearance at the party was part of Eve's plan along with Becky the next night. Kat explained that Nikki and she had words at the party that night about her concern over me. Nikki was upset when Kat wouldn't allow her to come the next night with Becky.

I was getting a bad feeling about this. I knew Nikki as well anyone. She was a strong woman but could be reckless. I had a feeling Becky wasn't going to give up on her just yet. My gut told me Becky was going to take advantage of our situation to pursue Nikki.

Kat and I cleaned up and we all went to Georges so Eve could get ready for dinner. The six of us enjoyed a pleasant dinner not once talking about recent events. They wanted Kat and I to stay but I needed to do something. George tried to insist but Eve cut him off.

"You know something don't you?" Eve whispered to me as we were leaving the restaurant. Her hand gripped mine loosely at first then tighter.

"I don't know, but I need to find out, and soon. I can't take a chance." I explained. Eve gave me a knowing smile.

"Trust your instincts Daniel." She squeezed my hand and I felt suddenly at ease. "I suggest you take Kat with you."

She knew what I was thinking. This was another test. She wanted to know if her suspicions were right. Kat and I started heading to Nikki's house. Her dad explained she wasn't home, that she was out with her Aunt Becky. I thanked him then we headed out Kat visibly shaken. On the way to the hotel I tried to reassure her that it would be ok. We rode the elevator up Kat gripping my hand firmly. It all came together. As complicated as it was, the answer was clear to me. The only question is if I could live with it.

"Let me do this Dan. Becky is still a bit scared of you!" Kat suggested.

I waited at the elevator several doors down. I watched as Kat gathered herself and knock on the door. Tina answered. Kat asked to see Nikki. Becky stood just inside the room.

"Kathryn, why are you here?" Becky demanded to know.

"I have come for Nikki!" Kat said firmly.

"Please come in."

"No, that will not be necessary. I will not be staying." Kat was steadfast but polite.

"Scared what we might do?" Becky taunted her.

"We wouldn't do anything. Please, I just want to get Nikki and leave now." Kat said raising her voice. "I don't want to make a scene."

"What if she doesn't want to leave?" Becky sneered.

"Then I'll go and leave you in peace."

"Let me think about it." Becky stalled. I walked down the hall and stood beside Kat.

"Becky she said please." I said glaring at her. The sight of me unnerved her.

"Nikki! Kathryn is here to see you." Becky glared at me as she called out. Nikki appeared with Tina.

"What do you want?" Nikki was trying to be indifferent but it was just a front. Kat looked at me not sure what she should say. I whispered in her ear. She looked at me. I nodded my head in the direction of Nikki.

"I want you. I want you to come with me right now." Kat held her hand out.

"Are you saying that just to get me to leave?" Nikki asked digging her heels in.

"No. I mean it. I want you to come home with me." Kat confessed. She was having a difficult time saying this in front of Becky.

"What if I choose to stay?" Nikki replied stubbornly.

"If that's what you want then we will leave." Kat was getting scared. I could tell and so could Becky.

"You wouldn't fight for me?" Nikki asked. She started getting emotional, her eyes watering.

"Fight for you? I'm here asking you to come home with me in front of these people. Is that not enough? Do you really want me to beg? You know I won't do that anymore than I would let you do that. If we are going to see where this leads it must be as equals." Kat had said her piece.

The decision was all Nikki's.

"What about Daniel?" Nikki asked. Kat looked at me her eyes watered now too.

"Don't you understand? He's the reason I'm here! Nikki. I..." Kat tried but just couldn't do it.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers