3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"Fuck you bitch. You will take it as I gave it to you. This is all you are good for and all you will be good for! A good ass fucking!" I cursed her.

"I'm saving this cock for just one pussy, and she better get her soon or you are in for a long night!" I promised.

Dad chimed in. 'Wow. This isn't my thing but you're a fast learner. She's yours to do what you please with. She's your slut!' When he referred to her as my slut I just lost it. I unloaded my balls deep in her ass not pulling out until my shriveled cock slipped free.

"Lick it clean slut!" I demanded. 'Damn you are bold!' dad replied.

"Daniel!" I heard Eve behind me. I turned to face her.

SLAP! Eve smacked my face so hard I thought she broke my nose. "Don't you ever call her a slut again! EVER! Do you hear me?"

I was caught off guard. She struck first but I outweighed her by almost double. I grabbed her arm by force holding her in place.

"Well aren't you the sassy one. Mother!" I sneered letting her know I knew the truth. Eve gave me a wicked grin.

"I was wondering how long it would take you to figure that out. Did Duane tell you?" She asked teasingly.

"No! My dad said he promised he wouldn't." I sneered. "I found the insurance form."

"You're a bright kid. So you fucked her in the ass. And got your nut off? Too bad I was hoping you might want to help Duane finish what he started." Eve removed her blouse and skirt.

She was standing in a see through bra and panties. When I looked at her she looked forty, her tits have a slight sag and she shaves her pussy. My cock got hard. Correct that, our cock got hard. I knew dad couldn't see but he could read my emotions well enough to know what I was feeling.

Emotions were high and I had a feeling it would be off the chart real soon.

'Danny my boy this is it. This is what will make you a man. Tonight is your night! You fuck her and I'll never doubt you again! I am so proud of you!'

"Duane is with you isn't he?" Eve asked.

I nodded.

"I have wanted to tell him how sorry I am for the last time we were together. I've been waiting to find a way to show him. Daniel I believe you can do that for us. Will you help me?" Eve asked seductively.

'Say yes' dad demanded.

"Yes. I'll do anything to help. What do I need to do?" I could feel dad getting excited.

"The last time we were together Duane wanted to fuck me again like he had before. But I was scared he would hurt me again, like he did the night you were conceived. I pushed him away. I thought he was going to rape me again. But Daniel I was wrong to do that. Tell him that." Eve urged me.

I nodded that he was listening in.

"Then he...then he was with us no more. Oh how I wish I would have seen that what he really wanted was to own me. Tell him Daniel. Tell him I have been waiting to prove to him how much I love him. That's why I'm here. To show him I mean it. To prove to him I was wrong!"

'Damn right she was. You could have had another bother! Let's do this son let's show her what she missed out on.' I could feel dad trying to take control but I knew he need me to help.

"What do you want mother please tell me how I can fix this?" I asked. I looked on in lust as she leaned back on the couch. Eve was stroking her pussy.

"Very simple Daniel, you need to fuck me, and when you do let Duane know I will always be his. For you both. You are both my babies. Who knows maybe we can make another one tonight. I am ovulating!" Eve said sexily.

I started to lunge at her.

"Whoa big boy not so fast. We have all night. Here let me clean that off for you!" Eve leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth.

'No' dad yelled. 'That was in Kat's ass.' he reminded me.

"Mother you know that was just in Kat's ass?" I informed her.

"I do boys. You don't mind if I call you boys I hope? Since I'll be fucking you both. I want you boys to know I'll do whatever you want tonight as long as the next load of cum is in this pussy!" Eve teased.

With that she pulled her panties to the side. The pink inner folds glistened as she stroked her slit. She was back on my cock. It was hard as nails.

'Steady son take it slow.' Dad interrupted. I reminded him I had just cum minutes ago and could hold out for some time.

"Take off your panties!" Dad and I said in unison. Letting my cock go Eve removed her panties and her bra.

"My, my, boys, I see you have quite the cock there. So much bigger than I remember." Eve squealed. "I don't know if I can handle all of that? It's huge!" Dad was stung by the remark.

"I can't wait to feel it inside of me!" Eve said seductively. "When you do this pussy will belong to you and only you!"

That brought him back. Eve stroked my cock. I reached down and grabbed her tit it felt exquisite in my hand. I could tell dad was rewarded with the memory. Eve laid back she opened her pussy and slipped in two fingers. She brought them to my mouth. I sucked them clean her juices tasted heavenly. My cock twitched.

"Oh boys that is a lot of pre-cum leaking from that big cock of yours. I hope that means there is a big load waiting to get inside me. I have always wanted to have someone fill my pussy until it just gushed out!" Another zinger, but I was so excited I wasn't sure he noticed. "Here baby rub your cock over my clit. Make me want it!"

'Do it son she's dripping wet I can tell. Make her beg and then when she does make her tell you are a man. Her man!' Dad had me ready to just plunge in.

"Like this mother?" I teased her. I let the weight of my cock rest on her clit a trail of pre-cum was on her shaved pussy.

"Just like that boys. Why don't you call me what I really am. Call me your slut. Isn't that what Duane wants? He wants me to be his slut? Take my pussy whenever he wants. Well here it is Duane. Tell me I'm your slut and you can have it!"

'Do it! Call her a slut and let me feel her squirm when we fill her slut cunt!' Dad said excitedly. Dad was ready and I was ready. One word and my life would change. Hopefully forever.

"Get ready slut here we come!" I yelled. Eve grabbed our cock to guide it in front of her pussy.

SMACK. SMACK. SMACK! My ass was burning and my cock was in pain. Dad protested 'what the fuck is going on?' He was as stunned as I was. This was bad. This wasn't what he wanted.

I spun around and there was Becky! Dressed head to toe in black leather. The complete dominatrix outfit. She was holding a short whip with dozens of leather straps. It was the one she used on my ass. She has a long thin black dildo in a harness hanging from her crotch.

"You will not call her slut. Ever! These two bitches are my sluts and you are next!" Becky screamed.

I knew who she was and what she was capable of I remember Kat telling Nikki how evil she was. Dad soon had the same fear I had. He was vulnerable. He had put all his effort into making me the man he wanted me to be. We were so close.

"Stand still bitch!" Becky moved behind me. Eve grabbed my swollen cock tight. Kat moved to my side holding me also.

Becky had us right where she wanted. Eve was right in front of us waiting.

"Lube his ass up and this cock." Becky hissed. Kat coated my asshole and guided the tip of the dildo to it.

Dad was fighting this with all his strength. He was so close! There was no way he was going to let some woman get the better of him.

'Help me Daniel together we can still do this!' Dad pleaded. With Eve holding my cock in a death grip he was losing the struggle. I could feel the intruder start to push against my asshole. Physically they had me but mentally he still had control. I started to pitch in. The tide was about to turn.

I was bent over Eve she pulled hard on my cock.

"I love you Daniel. Please let him go, you're nothing like him!" Eve kissed me. It was like a burst of sunshine that blinded me. My head seared in pain.

Just then someone grabbed my face turning it to the side. It was Kat.

"I love you Daniel. I trust you. I am proud to call you my son just the way you are. You're better than he ever was. Do this for me. Do this for Eve your mother. Do this for yourself!" Kat pleaded.

"Come for me Daniel. Let me see it!" Eve stroked my cock just once and stream after stream coated her body. "Yes Daniel! Yes oh my God there is so much cum. Duane was a boy compared to you!" Eve praised me.

I could feel the hurt he felt. Dad was losing her. His own mother was calling him a pussy. But he was strong and they knew it.

'Daniel you aren't helping!' He cried out.

'You're right. I'm not. I'm not you and I never want to be what you became. Goodbye Duane. You aren't welcome here anymore! I pushed back and let Becky fuck my ass.

"Oh yes!" I cried out. "YES!" I screamed so all three women could hear it.

I let the intruder in. The door opened. It released the flood of emotions.

Dad was strong. Stronger than I was. He knew that and so did I. He knew he would have to leave but would only do so after he made me pay for my betrayal. Then something happened that surprised us both. There were others with us.

'We've got this Dan, let go buddy. Let us take care of this'. It was Kyle and Carlton! Not just them but more as well Walter, Michael and others whose names I didn't catch in the commotion. It's a good thing they came I wasn't going to hold out much longer. I remember telling Kyle I owed him one. Then it all went black.

I was drained my head felt like it had been run over by a semi. I tried to open my eyes but just the glimpse of light caused a shooting pain. I tried to relax. The pain started to subside. I could hear voices, distant at first. I couldn't understand what was being said. I could feel a hand on my shoulder gently holding me down.

"Daniel its ok just rest. Take your time you have been through so much." It was Eve. I was back.

"See, I told you he'll be ok. Now come here Kitten let me give you some loving." It was Becky. I opened my eyes she was kissing Kat! I jumped up and attacked Becky my hands around her throat.

"You leave my mother alone bitch or I'll kill you! You hear me?" I screamed choking her. She was terrified as my hands started to squeeze her throat.

"No Daniel it's not what you think. Let her go honey! Please let her go!" Kat was pulling me off. Eve joined her. "Danny please. She was just looking at where you hit my face. Please baby let her go!"

I loosened my grip Becky was visibly shaken. Kat and Eve led me to a chair. My head was throbbing in pain I closed my eyes while Kat held my hand. I knew she was safe. I could feel it. Kat wrapped her arms around me, her lips pressed to mine, I have never felt so loved.

(Kathryn)

I had my concerns about Daniel recently when we were intimate. I knew something was wrong and when I talked to Eve she confirmed my suspicions. I had promised that I would tell Dan the truth about who his mother really was by his twenty first birthday. Knowing Daniel the way I do, it was no surprise he was starting to figure it out sooner.

Eve and I have several theories about why and how, but for now my only concern is Danny.

When I miscarried for the second time the doctors suggested I have a hysterectomy. I couldn't bring myself to do that. It was so permanent but agreed to have my tubes tied. Science was making breakthroughs every day. At least this way I had hope. Duane became despondent knowing that I could never bear him a child. He gradually became more and more abusive.

Later that year Eve admitted she was pregnant with Duane's baby. For six months Charles, Eve, and I struggled with what to do. Then her health took a serious turn for the worse. Eve had a blood clot and they were concerned for her life. They knew it was a high risk pregnancy from the beginning. When the doctors insisted in terminating the pregnancy early Charles new he had no choice.

With Eve in an induced coma the question was if the baby should be saved.

Duane took me to see Daniel. Daniel was delivered four weeks early. I knew the minute I saw him we needed to do whatever it took to keep him alive. The decision was made that Duane and I would adopt Daniel with the agreement that if we did he would be ours. Eve was in the hospital for months recovering and over a year in physical therapy. Charles was a saint from the beginning.

Duane changed as a person. He became the loving and attentive husband he was when I married him. The first four years after Daniel came into my life were the happiest. Sure he was a slow learner but he was bright and happy. Daniel had tenacity from day one. Even as I trained my body to breast feed he never gave up. He was rewarded with what every child deserves.

The doctors were very encouraging explaining I should forget all of the statistics. Progress was what was important. Duane started to become impatient. He took it hard when the school suggested we hold Daniel back a year. They felt by waiting another year he would probably not struggle and run the risk of being held back later in life when the social implications could be devastating. I agreed. It was the one argument I won, but in my victory there was defeat.

Duane started drinking heavily. I know he was unfaithful. George threatened to let him go if he didn't get his act together. One day we were over at Charles and Eve's when an argument ensued. Duane left for hours, when he came back he ordered Dan and I to get into the car. I knew he had been drinking. Charles was out looking for him. Eve and I tried to stop him but he was too strong for us.

Dan and I should have never gotten in that car, but I was weak. You know the rest. Fortunately Daniel and I were buckled in. Duane wasn't. They said it was internal bleeding that killed him. They were wrong it was his pride and drinking that killed him. I can still remember his last words to me as he tried to get my door open.

"Make Dan a man Kat! Promise me you will make Dan a man Kat." His eyes rolled back in his head and he dropped. He was alive when the ambulance arrived but he died on the way to the hospital. I have tried to honor his wishes. I tried to make sure Dan got a good rounded education. He has friends, was in the boy scouts, even played sports. I refused to have a video game consul in our home. Danny wasn't going to hide in a plastic box and TV screen.

Charles and Eve moved to Florida after Duane passed. Dan spent every summer there. I owed Eve that much. She visited often but stayed with Sally and George. We both found it too difficult to share Dan when he was young. We have grown very close again over the last couple of years.

It's only because of her that I figured out what was going on. Eve has a gift, a sixth sense she calls it. She had suggested that Dan was being visited by Duane, real or imagined. I wasn't surprised, Eve always felt she and Dan had a connection, one he didn't understand and one she wasn't going to pursue until he had.

We needed Daniels help but talking to him would be risky. If it really was Duane we figured he was feeding off Dan's emotions. Eve suggested writing the questions down with multiple answers that Dan could point to quickly. Like riding a bike. Reading is something you can do without thinking.

The questions were short and quick, spread throughout the day. I would leave him notes even when I wasn't around he left an object behind on the answer. Writing would be risky for Dan. That would require thought and possibly emotional thoughts. So even if we didn't ask the right question or the answer he wanted to give we would keep at it until we got it right.

We thought of trying something before the party but Eve said that we should wait until it was over. One she wanted Dan's graduation to be a happy occasion. Second she thought it would give us an opportunity to take advantage of his happiness to keep Duane off balance.

Eve knew we needed to get Dan so emotional he would let Duane take control. It was Duane we wanted to purge. She suggested we give up our secret. I protested at first then remembered it was going to happen in a year anyway.

Eve thought she and I would be enough. I suggested Becky. I wanted a nail in his coffin. Duane had fucked with my son. I was sure Dan knew all about Becky and what she stood for. If she could get her hands on Duane I hoped he would never show his face again.

Well you know the rest. Dan is resting, I gave him a couple of the pills from when I broke my arm.

Becky is gone. Eve is on the couch sleeping, she was almost as drained as Dan. Charles, George and, Sally are on the way. Eve and I figured the truth was the best explanation.

I made some sandwiches while I waited for the others to arrive. George walked Dan to my bedroom so he didn't have to go up the stairs. We sat at the dining table Eve and I taking turns explaining what we knew. There was much discussion as you can imagine. Heated at times but always civil.

It was Eve's sister Sally that finally spoke. She has been my anchor and big sister through all of these years raising Daniel.

"There is plenty of blame to go around this room several times. I myself have been guilty as well." She looked around the table at each of us. "What we need to figure out is what's best for Daniel. He's the only one that had no choice in any of this."

The response around the table was in agreement.

"Assuming Duane has been vanquished, as I too believe he has!" Sally continued. Eve looked at her sister stunned at her revelation. "Yes dear, I to have started to use the gift again. I just choose to keep it to myself."

"You crafty little witch you. I always suspected as much! All smug and demure while all the time knowing exactly what was going on. Well played sister!" Eve smiled.

"Ladies as much as I would love to hear more about your voo doo shit. Let's get back to Daniel? Sally you were saying?" George interrupted.

"Assuming Duane is no longer a problem, there is the fact Dan just found out a secret we've been hiding from him for years. Kathryn is in a particularly delicate position. For twenty years she's shouldered the burden of this secret. She's in a position that we should have never allowed her to be in."

"Sally is right. I am to blame for this. I should have made different choices." Charles stated.

"Charles! Don't you ever say that! Any other choice, and I know you didn't just mean termination, would mean that I would have missed out on the best twenty years of my life! Thank you Sally for saying that but the burden isn't anything compared to the joy of raising Daniel. I haven't been alone through this. You have all been there supporting us both." I explained. Eve reached over and took my hand and gave me a knowing smile.

"I'm glad you feel that way. My concern is that young man is going to wake up soon. Knowing what he now knows may be more than he can handle under the circumstances. We need a plan for the next few days and weeks. Maybe even professional help." Sally suggested. She had a sobering point.

The discussion went on for over an hour. We finally agreed that we would hold off on getting anyone else involved until we saw what Dan's reactions were.

The plan was for George and Sally to take him home with Charles for the night. Eve and I would be the most likely people for him to lash out at. We hoped George and Charles would have time to talk to him and answer any questions. Sally was always close to him and is a calming influence. We all agreed no matter how painful it would be we wouldn't lie to him. We owed him that.

George and Charles loaded him in the car. I wrote him a note and sent them on the way. Eve embraced me as tears flowed down my face. I was truly afraid he may never want to see me again.

(Daniel)

The softness of her lips on my cock was all I could think about. I closed my eyes and drifted off in a feeling of complete happiness. Over time Kat had learned how to satisfy me with her hands but it was her mouth that felt so delicious. I looked down to see her smiling face but it all looked so fuzzy.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers