3 M's, My Many Mothers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like the Wizard of Oz. The power is fake. Hidden behind your desperate need to satisfy her. Think about this. When Tina was being fucked you wanted to be the one in her place right? Getting pleasured and showing Becky how far you would go to make her happy" I asked.

"God yes!" Nikki moaned.

"But what I saw was the clamps on her nipples with weights adding to the pain. I saw the whip marks on her ass to the point she will not be able to sit comfortably for days after the pleasure of being used wears off. I saw the clothes pins on her pussy, no doubt that will be left on way too long." I said bluntly.

I took Nikki's hand in mine. "I have been there. Sex with a woman can be so, so fulfilling, in a way a man can never understand. I like the toys. I like the occasional naughty situations. I even like a little soft discipline on occasion. But what you need to understand is you can have those things with someone that is trying to please YOU. Not trying to use you to please themselves. Do you understand?"

"I guess I never thought of it like that!" Nikki replied. She moved closer to kiss me. I let her have a quick peck before I pulled away.

"Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Tina has this need to be dominated in a way I don't understand. Maybe she likes it really rough. But Becky is acting like a drug addict, always looking to find a higher high. How could she even think of having you bring me to that room and allowing you to watch? When is she going to go over the edge?"

I didn't tell Nikki, but I knew she was capable. She has done it before. I know for a fact. I have the evidence proving it. I think it's time to use it before it's too late.

"Kat you really think that could happen?" Nikki questioned.

"Do I think she would do it on purpose? No. But accidents do happen. Look Nikki you're a smart girl, if this is the path you want to take there isn't anything I can do to stop you. You're an adult, you need to make your own decisions. All I am saying is find someone, man or woman that makes you feel good. Start slow. Start in kindergarten and then work your way up the ladder. I think you will find what you want as the journey unfolds. If what you want is to be used in this manner then at least you have the knowledge and experience to make an informed decision." I tried to explain.

Nikki lunged to me, kissing me, pressing her lips to mine firmly. Stunned at first, I kissed her back, I could feel her melt into my arms. Hoping to show Nikki how nice it could be we kissed for a few minutes then I pulled back.

"Kat will you be my teacher?" I knew what she wanted the moment our lips touched.

"No Nikki. I won't. But not for the reasons you think. You need to find someone your own age to figure this out." I kissed her lips letting her know I wasn't rejecting her.

"But you? You seem to know what I want." Nikki looked at me begging for help.

"I'll tell you what. I will not be your teacher but I'll offer to be your guidance consular. You're welcome to come see me or call anytime you want. What we discuss is strictly between you and me. No one else. That's as far as I am willing to go." I explained. "Do we have a deal?"

"We'll see?" Nikki argued.

"Nikki. Just so you understand me, if you decide to get involved with Becky, now or at any time in the future, we are finished. Period. Do I make myself clear?" I said bluntly. A sobering look passed over her face. She knew I was serious.

"Yes Kat. I understand. I don't think that will be an issue, thanks to you."

"I hope not. Just know I am serious. Please call me when you get home I want to make sure you're safe." Nikki kissed me one last time and headed for her car. I could see Dan's reflection in the glass as I closed the door. I figured he was listening in. He's like a ninja in this house.

I never knew how much Daniel saw or heard. He never brought it up, but then again that wasn't his style. He obviously knows now and even encourages us at times. How did he ever get to be so smart and mature?

Nikki did call but well after the short drive should have taken her. Becky had started to sink her claws in already, this in retaliation for my defiance.

The next morning Becky and I sat across the table alone for coffee. She tried to dominate me again but I wasn't twenty any longer. I had survived without her. I had survived Duane and his death and had raised a child by myself. One dominatrix, although a challenge, wasn't going to ruin my life.

"So you called me here?" Becky scowled.

"I did. I want to tell you how disappointed I am in you. I'll not discuss what you and Tina do. She is old enough to decide for herself. I just wanted you to know that I have concerns for what you are exposing Nikki to."

"That is none of your business!" Becky blustered. Her temper was rising.

"That may be, but as of now I am making it my business. Only as it relates to you. There are many fish in the pond. I know how attached you get to the ones on the hook but this time I am asking you to throw this one back in the water. Besides most fish prefer to prey on fish that aren't their own species." I said. I was hoping she understood what I meant about seducing her niece.

"Let's say I throw her back. What are you offering" Becky grinned. She understood completely.

"I am offering you nothing. You continue to live your life as you see fit. Nikki hers and myself the same. If she sees fit at some point let's say in ten years when she is fully grown and has experience and you see fit to fish again and she bites then I would say you deserve your catch." Becky looked at me with trepidation.

"What if you decide to go fishing during this time? What would you do with such a catch? Would you also throw the fish back in?" Becky asked. She was jealous.

"I see your point. First, I am not a fisher of the female species anymore. I have no pole or net. But just to be clear if the fish did jump into the boat I would return it to the sea as many times as it takes until I feel it's mature enough and has enough experience to know if it wanted to jump in the boat again. Even then I would think long and hard to decide what is BEST FOR THE FISH."

"What if I deny your request? What then? Would you be willing to take her place on the hook?" Becky was testing me to see how far I was willing to go.

"You have one pet. I don't think I would make a good playmate. Besides I am not house broken anymore. I have been with the male breed and have peed on too may carpets to stay true to any owner that didn't love me and nurture me." I explained. "As for your first question. I would be willing to guess that as disappointing as it would be to lose such a prized catch that it would pale in comparison to how disappointed Rachel's parents would be with you!" Becky immediately froze when I mentioned her name.

"You wouldn't?" She turned beet red.

"You're right and you're wrong." I stood leaving her at the table. "I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. Give Tina my regards. It really was good to see you. I have so many fond memories. Goodbye Becky." I left her there pondering my willingness to expose her.

That was years ago.

Back in the car I opened my eyes, Dan looked over and saw I was awake. I looked up and saw we were about half way home. The memories of the past left me flush.

We stopped for gas, had lunch and was back on the road. Dan seemed to be in a happy mood, so was I.

"So mom I was thinking. Since you know my sex life how about you tell me about yours?" Dan said playfully.

"Daniel I am your mother! That isn't appropriate!" I snapped back. I looked at him he seemed stung by my words. I mean truly hurt. I felt bad but he kind of sprung it on me.

"I wasn't looking for details. Just a bit of a history." Dan replied sheepishly, I guess in a way, it was a bit of an apology.

We rode in silence. I got to thinking about my sex life and the choices I made. He was part of that now. I guess he should have some basic understanding.

"I was a bit of a wild child when I was a teenager. Going to an all-girl school left me with little contact with boys, and when it did little opportunity for anything serious." I started nervously.

I looked over he was smiling now. I took his hand and held it in mine.

"I dallied with a few girls, nothing serious. Mostly just kissing. We were all practicing for when we got a real boyfriend. A very few of the girls were gay but they were honest about it and never forced themselves on anyone. My senior year I had my first orgasm with another person, it was a girl that will remain anonymous. After that not much happened until I was in college. I dated several guys but never had intercourse." I explained. "I met Becky. I believe you know all about her."

Dan looked over at me with a guilty expression.

"I even thought I was in love with her at one time. She wanted to go in a direction I didn't. I left her. I dated a few guys and then met your father Duane. He knew my past and I thought I knew his." I said shifting in my seat. "We dated I fell in love. He was my first and only, until he died of course. Since then I have dated several times. One guy in particular was promising but then I found out he was already married. Nothing special since then you know all of my recent failures."

Dan squeezed my hand.

"What about Nikki where does she fit in?" Dan asked.

I was surprised he brought her up, that's not his normal style. When he did I wasn't exactly prepared to answer.

"Nikki is special in a different way. If you want to know if we have been intimate, it's none of your business, but the answer is no." I sat back in my seat hoping that would be the end.

"What about Eve? Are you going to tell me about her?" Dan asked looking my way. Oh shit! He knows fucking everything.

"We have long complex history, which is all I am saying!" I said defiantly.

"Thank you!" Dan smiled.

"For what?" I asked.

"For not treating me like a man last night and then like a kid today. I hope you and Nikki find what you're looking for. And I hope you and Eve still stay close." I had a tear in my eye when he looked at me.

"Oh Dan I hoped you would understand." I replied.

"What about me. Where do I stand?" His question knocked the wind out of me.

"Where do you think you stand?" I stalled.

"Kat. Don't do that. If I am going to be a man then I need to hear it straight." He had me boxed in. Damn is he smart.

"Daniel, you know I never planned any of this right?" I looked to see his expression.

"Yes, but would it make a difference if I thought you had?" He protested. "You know how I've felt about you for years." Dan replied. He had a point.

"When you helped me that night in the shower. I was drunk, but not so drunk to not know what I was doing. We both know that. But then you didn't resist like I thought you would. After that I felt vulnerable and when I needed you, you were there." I answered truthfully. "I guess I expected some sex starved teenager but you gave me what I needed and didn't try to take advantage of me. I felt I could trust you."

"You can mom."

"When you told me that intercourse was off the table I was very disappointed in a way. Then I remember that I was a virgin when your dad and I had sex for the first time. Now I understand why you want to keep that for the right girl. What we have done so far is out of love not something casual and without meaning am I right?"

"I couldn't have put it better." Dan replied. He glanced over.

"Where we go from here isn't as important as where we've been. I know this is temporary. I have no illusions. I am willing to continue knowing the boundaries we've set. As special as these have been they aren't the only ones I'll remember. Now your turn." I shifted and looked at him as he drove.

"I feel the same. I am willing to continue as long as I feel there is no one I am betraying by doing so. I have so much more to learn. If that special someone comes forward then we may need to talk. I too will cherish these days." Dan explained.

I had tears running down my cheeks. I was so happy and so proud.

"How did you ever become so smart?" I asked.

"Good genes I guess." His answer was right, but it stung just the same.

"What about you and Nikki?" I was afraid to ask.

"Well I don't think that is going so well right now. I haven't given up hope but the sun is setting fast. Maybe when I get into college I'll see what my options are." Dan said. He handed me another tissue.

"Kat can I ask you one more question?" Dan looked at me.

"Sure honey what?"

"Do you know where Lake Danamanski is?" Dan asked.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Lake Danamanski do you know where it's?" He repeated.

"Were did you hear that?" I replied.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me. So you do know it?" Dan said impatiently.

"I don't know where any lake by that name is. Now tell me where you heard it! Please Daniel it's important."

"In my head. Dad talks to me sometimes. Well at least I think it's him. Eve thinks so too." Dan replied.

"Eve knows about this. When?" I tried to remain calm.

"Just last fall. Why? Is there a problem?" Dan seemed concerned.

"No problem. I was just surprised to hear you say that. Does he say anything else?" I pried.

"Just a few things. Not very often. Sometimes it may be a month or more." He explained.

"Do we need to talk? Maybe get you counseling?" I asked.

"Na I'm good. Nothing scary or spooky. Mostly suggestions or patting me on the back. I'll let you know if it gets to be a problem." He looked at me and knew I was terrified. "Really, I promise!"

I let the conversation end so we could move onto other subjects. I enjoyed the rest of the trip as Dan filled me in about his elaborate planning for the past few days.

(Daniel)

The weekend wasn't over but the last few days were awesome. I learned so much about my mother and came away understanding her much better. Sure the sex was great but more than that we learned that we both wanted it equally. I had so many questions answered and new ones to figure out. Something was bothering me more than usual. Something she didn't say. No one but me would have even thought of it but that is just the way I am. Details make the difference.

Sunday was a day of chores and Monday it was back to school and work. It was two weeks before Kat joined me in bed. I thought something was wrong but I think she just wanted to make sure I didn't expect special benefits too often.

Life around the house actually got better than before. Kat seemed happier. I know I was. Her dress around the house was a little more provocative. I was allowed the freedom to grab some ass or squeeze a tit on a regular basis.

Kat enjoyed showing me the goods and then watch me try and hide my erection or she would just grab my cock when I least expected it. We teased and laughed, watched movies, and cuddled in each other's arms. On her birthday I even found a couple of free porn sites. The best was two girls and a guy going at it. We both came twice that night!

Spring break was here so I called Nikki just to say hello. She came over to visit one day, a complete surprise. We talked and hung out for a couple of days. Kat and Nikki even went shopping one day and then we all went out for dinner.

I was swimming in happiness and self-confidence. Mom was making serious money at work. Nikki and I were talking again. High school was almost over. Kat planned a graduation party the end of June. Eve and Charles were flying in and all my friends and neighbors would be there.

The one thing I noticed is my dad talking to me every time Kat and I were being intimate. In the shower, during hand jobs and oral sex, even passionate kisses became fair game. It used to be only suggestions. Now it was getting more explicit and even borderline disgusting.

I tried to block him out and was successful several times but it became a distraction that I wasn't comfortable with. The last time he even talked to me when I was with Nikki and we weren't doing anything special at the time. I mentioned it to Kat and Eve but they hardly even responded. Eve gave me some exercises to try but it really didn't seem to help.

It was the last week of school Kat had a special night planned for my final day. I cleaned out my locker and came home. George giving me the next two days off. When I came home about four Kat was in the kitchen. I hauled my stuff in and laid it in the front room. She came and gave me a gentle kiss.

"Dan please take your stuff upstairs, and I might suggest you take a shower." She suggested.

I hauled my stuff up none too happy about it. I thought she might join me in the shower. I waited as long as I could but it was obvious she wasn't coming. I pulled on some clothes figuring I could get the grass cut since it was growing like weeds. I went downstairs expecting to see Kat in the kitchen. I looked around and then called out.

"In the laundry room honey could you come help me?" Kat replied.

I walked down the hall and turned in and there she was standing on a short stool bending over the washer. She had on a pair of black lace panties trimmed in red and a matching bra with holes for her nipples.

"Is my student ready for another lesson?" Mom hissed. We hadn't played that game since the hotel.

"What lesson is it you want to teach me?"

Kat shook her ass at me, then arched her back.

"Well since there is one thing we can't do. I can only think of one thing we can do?" Mom teased. "Are you game?"

It took me a moment. Sorry but it did. Kat shook her ass one more time.

"You mean you WANT to do that?" I replied shocked.

All I had ever heard about was the horror stories and how women hated it. Like swallowing cum it was just not something they liked to do. Sure they do it on porn sites but they get paid to do that! Kat stood up and kissed me.

"Well a good teacher teaches. The question is do we have a willing student?" Kat pushed hard against me. "This isn't the same but its close?"

She kissed me some more my cock was hard.

"I think I can be persuaded. As long as the teacher plans on getting enjoyment too?" I teased.

"Well there's only one way to find out? She's never done it before with a man!" Mom explained. I stood back extending my arms holding her.

"Are you serious? This would be your first. Our first?" I was stunned and excited.

"Becky used a dildo several times. What I am offering you a real live cock has never been!" Mom whispered.

I pulled Kat in and kissed her then picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid mom on the bed and stripped naked.

"I'm ready!" I said proudly. My cock was sticking straight out.

"I see you are. But first I think we need to take the edge off. Me first and you second. That way when we do it will last longer for both of us." Kat purred.

I liked what she was saying. We started by kissing for almost twenty minutes. I was eager but knowing that the prize was mine allowed me to relax and take my time. It wasn't until I was eating her pussy that dad showed up. He was egging me on telling me how I was wasting my time trying to get her off. I ignored his advice. I focused instead on remembering what Kat had taught me. It was a poor effort but she eventually had an orgasm.

Kat started giving me a blow job. It felt great and then just as I was getting really excited he popped back in again. He all but ordered me to fuck her mouth, to gag her with my cock. I tried to resist but he became stronger the more I resisted. I thrust one time too deep she looked up at me I could see fear in her eyes.

Mom gagged for a moment but Kat didn't stop, she stayed with me. Then just as I was starting to cum I thrust my cock deep in her mouth and came. Kat gagged and coughed. Spit and cum drooled down her chin. Dad was ecstatic. 'That's my boy! That is the way to be a man!'