A Boiled Frog Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I rambled on for about 30 minutes, he asked me if I was doing it alone, and why my husband wasn't helping me. I circumvented my situation by saying I didn't have a 'husband', because I didn't want to explain the whole crossdressing thing. It was nice; just two guys hanging out and talking about cars with sex not even being part of the discussion.

"Well I get off work at 4:30," he said. "I'd be happy to come over and help you. Some of those engine parts are heavy and having someone to hold them would speed you up."

I explained that I only had mornings to work on the vehicle since I didn't want him to meet Julie. With the way she has been going on about guys showing interest in me, I knew she'd read more into this than just two car enthusiasts hanging out.

"Oh, okay, then. Well, I'm off Saturday if you need help. This car is sweet. "

"Sure," I said. "I'll probably start around nine. You can help me then if you want. That'll give me time to get most of the easier stuff done."

He asked for my number in case something came up and I gave it to him. He typed it in and then sent a quick text so that I'd have his. Then he noticed the time. He'd been here for over an hour.

"Oh crap, I've got to get back to work. I'm way behind on my deliveries."

"No problemo," I said. "See ya Saturday."

"Sure thing. It's a date."

I had already stopped paying attention to Mick as I quickly started unwrapping boxes. I had parts to install! With my baby so close to being done I was anxious with anticipation.

I lost track of time as I jumped into the work of installing pieces and parts. When the sun went down, I realized I hadn't even stopped for food and my stomach was growling. I'd also completely ruined the summer dress with grease and oil.

I was under the car working on installing the fan belt when Julie walked in. It was being a pain and I almost had it when she announced, "I've been texting you for the past hour and you haven't responded. "

Without letting go of the blasted belt and losing my progress, I said, "Sorry, honey. My parts came in and I've been excited to get them in."

"Well, I was hoping for some Tina time," she said. "I texted you asking you to be ready to go out to dinner with me and wear something extra sexy."

"I'm sorry, Julie," I said, still wrestling with the belt. "I really want to get this done. Why don't you grab a coin off my nightstand and I'll make it up to you tomorrow?"

She said nothing and stared at me in shock. After about 10 seconds she turned and walked back inside without saying a word.

It took me about 30 more seconds of struggling with the belt before it dawned on me what I'd done. I'd just set the worst precedent in the world. The coins had always been used to have sex and I had just used one to get out of sex. That was NOT what I wanted them to be used for EVER.

I dropped everything, leaving the belt to unravel, and rushed inside to see a dazed Julie sitting on the couch. I dropped to my knees before her, careful not to touch her since I was covered in grime, clasped my hands, and begged forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry and stupid, baby," I pleaded. "I don't know what I was thinking. I've got no excuse. Please forgive me. I can shower and change quickly if you want. Let me make it up to you. What can I do?"

She smirked at me. "Well, I'm definitely not giving you back your coin. That's your payment for being a jerk. And you can make it up to me by being my sex slave again all Sunday."

"Deal," I said immediately. "That doesn't sound like a bad punishment at all."

I then ran upstairs to shower.

She yelled after me. "You also can't wear dresses when you work on your car! If Lisa saw that dress right now she'd kill you."

Chapter 3

You know how when you have cash in your pocket, you seem to burn through it. That was me with the coins, I spent three over the next few days. One to get out of my wife's office function, one to

cancel a salon appointment and one to avoid leaving the house to pick up my wife's dry cleaning. Frivolous in hindsight, but the car had priority. The only thing I did was make sure I was cleaned up and waiting for Julie in case she wanted to play.

I was up again at the crack of dawn Friday to try to get the rest of the parts installed. The weather was predicted to be nice next week and I wanted to get in some actual driving time before we got snow. I worked all morning until lunchtime before I went in to make me a quick sandwich.

As I was spreading mayonnaise on the bread, I glanced at my phone and saw 14 missed calls and 14 text messages. "That can't be good," I thought picking it up. They were all from Lisa. I then scrolled through the text messages of "Hi, it's Lisa, please call me back.", "Call me", "Where ARE you?", "Pick up the damn phone!", "You better be dead cause if you're not I am going to kill you," and so on. They got progressively more demanding.

As I started to dial her back, the doorbell rang. Setting down the phone, I walked over to the door to open it to the full fury of the Ice Queen stare.

"Why haven't you been answering my calls?" Lisa hissed.

"I was in the garage working on my car," I replied.

"You've wasted two hours of our day and looking at you, we're going to have to waste another two getting you cleaned up," she said, wrinkling her nose. "I think we need to put you on a leash."

"What are you talking about?" I said, a little annoyed. "I'm working on my car all day."

"No, you're not! My surgery got canceled so I negotiated with Jules and you are mine for the next 30 hours. No coins are getting you out of this one."

She did seem to know everything about our life. It made me wonder what, if anything, Julie didn't tell her.

"Now, let's get you showered. You are filthy."

I could fight and argue, or I could give in. Lisa always got her way anyway, so I capitulated.

"Will you wash my back?"

And with that one comment, the glare vanished and Lisa's face melted into a smile. Her beauty radiated through. My heart jumped a little. "Yes, I will. I'm going to have so much fun with you, little girl. Let's go."

The shower took over an hour and two orgasms from me; I lost track of how many from her. We didn't get out until the water turned too frigid to stay in. Lisa was happy and relaxed and practically bursting with energy.

"Where we going?" I asked, as Lisa pawed through my clothes pulling out stuff for me to wear.

"First, we're going shopping for a couple of items, then to a tanning salon." Lisa relayed. "Jules and I agreed you need a little color. After that, I'm taking you to dinner and out dancing. I got us a hotel room so we can do some horizontal dancing after that." She gave the horizontal dancing air quotes. "I'm really looking forward to that part. I got something special in store for you."

Lisa laid out for me a pair of nude crotch-less pantyhose with a gossamer white bikini and bra set, followed by a mid-thigh length, yellow sun dress covered with large sunflower patterns. It had a hole exposing my belly button. She then pulled out canary yellow Anouk Jimmy Choo pumps that she had bought me. I hadn't worn them yet. The 5' inch heel was a little much for me.

"I feel like such a Barbie doll sometimes," I said, donning the outfit. "You guys sure like making my clothing decisions."

"You're not Barbie," she said, dragging me to the vanity. "You can't put makeup on a doll. You're Barbie Plus."

After I was dolled up, we headed out with her driving. She drove right past the mall and stopped at a seedy looking tattoo parlor.

"Um, why are we here? I don't want a tattoo."

"Relax," Lisa said. "They also do piercings here and you're getting a couple."

"Me?" I said, shocked.

"Yes, we want a second hole in each ear and your belly button pierced."

"Guys can get away with one hole pierced, but definitely not two," I said. "And my belly button? I won't be able to wear a shirt outside once I do that."

"Honey, when are you going to realize that you're not a guy anymore?" Lisa said. "I mean, let's face it, you were lucky to be called a 6 as a guy, but as a girl you're a solid 10. Quit trying to be the 6 and embrace the hotness. Be the 10."

"But I'm into chicks, I can't be a girl," I said.

"I dig chicks, too. Am I not a girl?" was Lisa's response.

"Well, yes. One of the sexiest girls I have ever seen."

"Back at ya, baby doll. Back at ya." With that she left the car. As I did the same, several guys at the construction site next door emphasized her point by giving us the wolf whistle. I had to admit, we looked like two hot chicks stepping out of a hot car.

After the parlor, with three new punctures in my body, Lisa took me shopping for a new bathing suit. She went through the rack with a purpose, checking out each suit. When she finally found one she liked, she pronounced, "This is the one."

"That thing's hideous," I said. It was an orange and purple polka dot. Even Mr. No Fashion Sense Me knew no one would find this swimsuit attractive.

"Yes, it is," she agreed. "But that doesn't matter. You won't be wearing it out of the tanning booth." She went on to detail her reasons. This suit would cover my entire breast forms and because it had no ties, I'd have distinctive tan lines. That was the mission here, not fashion.

I sighed. "This will make it even more impossible to pass as a guy."

"That's partly the point, but you will look sexy," she emphasized. "Now suck it up and look sexy for me. You do want to look sexy for me, don't you?"

I sighed and nodded and let her drag me to the tanning salon, which turned out to be part of a women's only gym. She had added me to her membership so that I could use the tanning facilities and everything else. They had a workout room, sauna, showers, racquetball and tennis courts, as well as a pool. It was a high-end sports club for women only. While that eliminated the pressure of being hit on by guys, it didn't really calm my fears. I still didn't consider it a safe haven. What would they do if they found out my secret?

The good part of the trip was Lisa covering me with tanning bronzer. The better part was a private shower after the tan to get it all off. Showering with Lisa was becoming one of my favorite things to do.

After that she took me out to a fancy Italian restaurant for dinner, this one only two blocks from my previous job. As she pulled into the parking lot, I complained.

"Here?" I said. "This is too close to my old work."

"Relax, Tina. No one's going to recognize you. I'm starting to forget what Chris looked like. Everyone else will too. Just relax and be Tina."

"That's easier said than done."

"It will become natural over time," she said. "Just don't dwell on it and let it be."

I reminded myself that I was out with a woman I adored and if I didn't blow it, I would be getting lucky later. I needed to calm down and just be.

Dinner went without a hitch, except for the one guy behind Lisa who kept trying to look up my dress. I still wasn't comfortable with stuff like that. I decided to try to be personable and stay away from my feminization, since it had been such a big part of our day.

"So, have you talked with your family?" I asked. "Have you heard any feedback from our Vegas trip?"

"Actually, I have. Ash has been calling me every other day. I think she's got a crush on you. I don't think I've gotten off the phone without her asking how you're doing," she teased. "She even asked for an updated photo of you in front of your car. And I know she isn't into cars."

I ignored the teasing and queried her, "Why has she been calling so much?"

"I haven't talked to her in a while. I admit, I was hurt from the loss of Robin and was projecting on my family. I've been avoiding them. And because I was avoiding them, Ash began rebelling against the status quo and anything me. She even refused to go to college. Now, though, she has done a 180. She's been asking me how to get into college and what should she expect. I think she's finally growing up."

Then she continued with the teasing. "My mom's been asking about you as well. She wants me to get you to set a date in Vegas since your parents are no longer with us. She wants to go big. In fact, she's asked me for your number several times. Should I give it to her?"

"How are we going to get out of that?" I asked. "You and Julie have really piled me into a bunch of crap lately. I can't believe how much you guys get me to do. I'm living so far out of my comfort zone it's ridiculous."

"It's good for you. Your comfort zone was boring, and you have to admit, right now your life is anything but."

"That's true," I said. "I also don't know what to make about Julie lately. How she's dealing with this. She seems to have gotten a lot more aggressive lately, not just in bed but in everything. I think she's trying to compete with your dominant nature. I feel like our relationship is strained and I'm not sure what to do about it. And I've no idea why I am telling you all this, you're scary, but I've got no one else to talk to."

She laughed at that. "Every relationship is evolving or dying. Jules and I have actually talked a lot about this. I appreciate her so much for opening up her relationship with you to me. I'm having so much fun with you. I don't know where this relationship with you is heading, but I do know that I've promised Jules not to get between you and her. I'm giving you the same promise. I love Jules and don't want to hurt her. I realize I'm the third wheel."

After that we moved onto lighter subjects. At one point, I asked about her practice and how they reacted to her squeals of passion the other day. She blushed red and said it ran the gambit.

"Dish," I demanded. "Come on, you have to explain that."

She told me one of her nurses gave her a pamphlet today on the perils of same-sex relationships that she got from her pastor, but the rest were enthusiastically supportive.

"So, no one suspected I was a guy?"

"Baby doll, when I tell you, you pass, I mean it. You need to relax on that subject."

When I asked for more details she told me a couple of them highly approved of me and wouldn't mind joining me in an examination room if I wanted. When I asked for who, she replied, "You aren't trying to cheat on me and Jules are you? Jules would be pissed."

"I'm not too sure about that," I said. "I think she's developing some weird fetish. The last couple of times we've gone out, she's tried to get me to flirt with people. She keeps saying I need to loosen up and embrace my inner woman, whatever that means."

"Honey, it's not just her saying that. I've been too. You're too worried all the time. It's stressing you out. Once you realize that you are Tina and not playing Tina, you will be happier."

At that point, the guy who'd been trying to look up my dress got up to go to the bathroom. He walked real slow as he passed our table, totally checking us out. After he'd passed, I mentioned him to Lisa.

"That guy's creeping me out. He's been trying to see up my dress all night. I don't know how you girls deal with that. I want to go slug him."

"You're new to this but you'll get used to it," Lisa said. "Every girl has to. It's part of being a girl. It's normal for most of us because it happens as soon as we hit puberty. We grow up with it."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She explained every girl gets checked out, no matter what-- even the fat and unattractive. It's just the quality of man goes up the hotter the girl. Guys look, they just can't help themselves.

"I can't believe that," I said. "I've never tried to look up a girl's dress."

"Baby doll, you aren't the norm."

"Lately, girls check me out, too. What's up with that? They didn't use to."

She explained that I've entered the realm of beautiful people. And beautiful people are always looked at.

"Every man will check you out, just get used to it," she said. "Girls will too. While some may want you, most just compare themselves against you. Regardless, you will be judged as a sex object."

"I don't know if I can accept that."

"Doesn't matter," she said. "It's a fact of reality."

After this heady conversation, I was feeling stressed.

"I think I need a drink," I announced.

"That, I can help you with," she raised her hand for the waiter.

We'd had wine with dinner, but now she ordered an amaro as an after-dinner drink, which I didn't like.

"It was good, but not my style," I said. "Too sweet."

"Let's get something more fun then."

After paying -- she refused to let me -- saying I was her woman, she dragged me down the street to a bar to do Tequila shots. It wasn't until after my second shot that I noticed something odd about the bar. It seemed like everyone was paired up by their sex. I was in a gay bar.

Lisa didn't give me a chance to care. She just pulled me onto the dance floor. I complained that I couldn't dance in heels this high and she said it was time to learn as she wasn't letting me off. Luckily, at that moment, a slow song started up. She pulled me in tight and held me, softly swaying to the music. Halfway through the song, her lips reached mine and our dancing slowed way down. As the song finished, I laid my head on her breasts and hugged her tight.

The next song Lisa didn't care for, so she declared it was time for more shots. That led to another round and I was starting to feel the alcohol. She didn't let me rest, making me dance for another hour or so before I said I needed to hit the ladies' room. She said she'd order more drinks.

I waited patiently in line for the bathroom but luckily it wasn't too long. I did my business, and then went to check my make-up, as had become my habit. As I primped in front of the mirror, and got rid of some sweat from dancing, I noticed the girl next to me checking me out.

My breath caught as I realized who it was. It was my wife's secretary, Tiffany. "Did she recognize me," I thought. The hair on my neck tingled and a fresh round of sweat burst from my pores.

Then she spoke.

"Hi," she said nervously.

"Um, hi," I said nervously.

"Sorry, but I couldn't help but notice your date," Tiffany said. "The tall, blonde lady. I saw you guys making out and was wondering, how well do you know her?"

Hmm, what was she getting at? "I know her pretty well," I responded. "She's my fiancé. What's it to you?"

Her eyes lit up at my answer. "That's such good news," she said. "I'm so happy for you."

"Um, I don't know you. Why did you ask me that?"

"Oh, it's nothing," she said. I stared demandingly and arched one eyebrow, so she continued. "You see, I know her. I thought she had a thing for my boss, and I thought I was going to lose her to your fiancé, and well, let's face it, your fiancé is so pretty I couldn't compete with her. But if she is out of the picture, it's good news for me."

"Your boss isn't married?" I said, knowing darn well she was. To me!

"Well, she is," she said, "but I am not worried about him. He's such a loser: not that cute, at all. He doesn't work and he's not even looking for a job from what I hear. I can't see that lasting. I don't know what she ever saw in him in the first place."

I wanted to punch her. But, that wouldn't go over well, so I quickly said, "I see, well I better get back," and left.

I got to Lisa and downed the drinks she gave me. She kept ordering them and I kept drinking. I was in the mood to get plastered. Tiffany had left a sour taste in my mouth.

We danced late into the night and I eventually calmed down. But, by the time we finally made it to the hotel, I was still feeling tipsy and sluggish. I hadn't drank that much in a long time and I wondered why Lisa had been plying me with drinks. She knew I was a sure thing, she didn't need to get me liquored up. I felt wined and dined as if she wanted to get into my pants. What a role reversal.