A Boiled Frog Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't deal with this now. I needed to get away. I stepped back away from Ash just as Lisa walked up.

"Wowzer," she said. "You turned out spectacular. Turn around and let me see the whole effect."

I sighed and quickly spun in a circle and said quietly, "I need to go."

"Yes, you do," Lisa said. "I just got off the phone with Jules. She's looking for you, said you were supposed to be home almost an hour ago. She said you better hurry or she'll start without you."

That right there was a shock. Julie would actually do Mick without me. How could she? My stomach did flip flops. What had I got myself into? And how could I get out of this? Would I actually have to go home and face Julie and Mick together? I pictured walking in to find them naked together having sex in our bed. I felt nauseous.

"Who's Jules?" Ash said. "Doesn't Tina live with you? Are you guys still together?"

"Julie is my roommate," I said quickly. "I don't live with Lisa because she doesn't have a garage for me to work on my car. Yes, we're still together. I'll talk to you guys later. I guess it's time to face the music."

At that point, Deidre interrupted.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I couldn't help but notice you out there," Deidre said to Lisa. "Do you play softball by chance? We need a couple more players to fill out our team and the way you swing that racket, you would be great at it."

"I don't," Lisa said. "But Tina here is an amazing softball player." I rapidly started to shake my head no in hopes of shutting Lisa up, but she ignored me. "She's played for years. I've even seen her show up boys. In fact, check out this video from our last Vegas trip...."

At that point, I turned and ran to the bathroom as fast as these 5-inch heels would let me. I needed to throw up.

I hid in the stall for a few minutes then realized that they knew where I was and could find me. I decided to sneak out the back. I made it to my truck without seeing Deidre. "Whew, that had been close." I fumbled through my purse for the keys. I couldn't stop my hands from shaking.

Just as I finally got my keys out of the bag and stuck them in the ignition, a black Lexus pulled up right behind my truck, effectively blocking me in my parking spot. I looked back annoyed and was about to honk my horn when I saw the door to the Lexus open and Deidre step out.

She slowly walked around her car with a huge grin on her face. I hadn't prayed since my parents had died but I started a silent one then. I kept whispering to myself, "Please don't let her recognize me. Please don't let her recognize me. Please don't let her recognize me." I shook my hair so that it hung down covering most of my face.

Deidre walked up to my window with an excited expression -- she looked like a cat about to play with a mouse. She was all grins as she motioned for me to roll down the window. I reluctantly did and she reached in and softly caressed my check, then slowly swept the hair back off my face. Her voice then dropped to a whisper and what she said next sent panic through my bones and caused the hairs on the back of my neck to rise.

"Well, well, well," she said. "Hello, Chris."