A Boiled Frog Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
621 Followers

I waited patiently with our overnight suitcase while she went through the check-in process. After a couple of minutes, I needed to pee and wobbled to the bathroom. As I sat on the toilet, I looked at her overnight bag and wondered what she'd packed. I opened the suitcase and found several pieces of intimate apparel, as well as some sleepwear and clothes for tomorrow. But, in the zip-up compartment on top there was a gigantic black dildo, along with 2 bottles of lube. Curious, I pulled it out. That's when I noticed it had a harness attached to it. It was one of those strap-on dildos.

I blanched. I could only think of one place this could go and I felt my anus clinch. This thing was at least 8 inches long and thicker than me. There was no way this would fit up my butt. I debated what to do and then heard someone come into the bathroom. In panic, I shoved the dildo behind the toilet and quickly zipped the bag.

It was Lisa.

"Tina, you in here?" she asked.

"Yes, just peeing. Be out in a second."

As we got in the elevator, Lisa was all over me. We petted heavily up to the room. She even reached under my dress and grabbed my cock and pulled it out of the gaffe. I wasn't hard though, the dildo had removed any desire and replaced it with fear.

She opened the door and guided me into the room with lips still entwined, moving me backwards until I bumped into the bed. Then, with a heavy shove, she knocked me over before leaping on top of me. She grabbed my arms and pinned them with her knees, putting her weight on me. Then, lifting her butt off my belly but leaving my arms immobile, she reached overhead and pulled her dress off before sinking back down. She wore black -- bra, under bust corset, garter belt with stockings, and a skimpy thong bikini.

I tried to wiggle but couldn't. I was secure. She pulled my arms above my head and held them with her left as she unfastened her bra. Reaching down, she pulled her thong askew to expose her pussy and inched her knees up my arms to free both hands. Then, she grabbed my head and shoved my face into her pussy, forcing my lips to her clit. Not able to do much else, I opened and sucked it in.

Her whispers of "Yes" egged me on as I teased her pearl. After just a few minutes, I felt her body convulse and shake to its first orgasm. She sighed and let my head down, collapsing forward over me. After a minute or two, she rolled off me and said, "Your turn."

"My turn for what?" I said.

"Why, to make me cum, of course."

I rolled my eyes at that. Then she said, "Actually, I've got a surprise for you. Why don't you go take a quick shower and I'll join you in a second?"

I started the shower and instead of climbing in, peeked through a crack in the bathroom door to see Lisa throwing clothes everywhere. She even upended the suitcase and shook it. I heard her mumble, "I could have sworn I packed it." Then a couple of seconds later she hissed, "This sucks!"

I watched for a second as she started to undress and when stood up, I dashed to the shower and jumped under the stream to get my hair wet. The water was freezing. I hadn't bothered to set the temperature before spying and shrieked for a split second before I could get out of the stream and adjust it to be hotter.

I was just able to get it warm when Lisa slid into the shower behind me. She reached up and grabbed my shoulders and started to massage them.

"That feels nice," I mumbled. The alcohol was still affecting me and I wondered if I could perform. I still was flaccid.

"I had a special surprise for you tonight, but I misplaced it," she said. "It'll have to wait until tomorrow if I can convince Jules to give me another night."

"I'm a little wiped out anyway," I said. "Can I just hold you tonight? I don't need to cum."

"Sure, baby doll. Sure."

Chapter 4

A nice, relaxing blowjob where you lay back and do nothing is a great aid to cure a hangover. That's what I learned Saturday morning. I woke up to a work in progress. Lisa kept sucking until I started to reach for her. Then, she pulled her mouth off my penis and said she wanted to try something new.

At this point I was game for anything. She had me hot and bothered and willing to experiment. But still, I was shocked.

"Have you ever fucked Jules in the ass?"

"Um, no," I replied, blushing a little.

"Have you ever wanted to?" Lisa said.

"Well, her ass is amazing, but I don't want to hurt her, so not really."

"Would you be willing to fuck mine?"

"Do you want me to?"

"I do."

"Have you ever done it before?"

"Sure, with a dildo, but never with a real cock. But I want to try it."

"Um, ok," I said, not trying to sound too eager. "What do I need to do?"

"Well, I already prepped myself while you slept," Lisa said. "I gave myself an enema and made sure I was clean back there. So, all you need to do is open me up."

She then crawled up to my side and faced away so I was looking at her big beautiful ass.

"Take your finger and play with my bottom," she said. "Take your time and go slow."

I decided to shock her. Since she'd had an enema, I wasn't too worried. I sat up behind her, and leaning over, ran my tongue right down her ass crack. She flinched in surprise but then pushed into me.

"Oh, that feels good."

I tried to wedge my tongue into her ass. I licked her bud and then plunged my tongue into it as far as I could, licking and salivating as much as I could. I smelled no poo, nothing but a floral scent. As I was licking, I started to saw two fingers into her vagina, lubricating them up.

"I don't need to teach you anything," she said. "You're doing great. Keep it up."

Once my tongue started to tire, I pulled out and eased my index finger into her asshole, working it down to the first knuckle, before she started to push back on it. With her flexing, it sunk to the hilt. She pulled back and then sunk again onto it.

"Add another please."

I added the second digit and rotated them as I pushed. She sighed again, welcoming them. Once they bottomed out, I spread them apart in a V (for victory) as they slowly retreated. Once the tips were right at the entrance, I repeated the process, slowly penetrating her again.

She moaned in delight. "Yes, that feels good." After a couple more cycles, she told me to add lube and try for three. I pulled out my fingers and sniffed them. They smelled earthy but fresh, not bad at all. I opened the lube tube she had on the bed and squirted it liberally over all three fingers.

I inserted one on the first stroke, a second on the next, and the third on the third. I went real slow with the three, dilating her sphincter as much as I could. After a few minutes of slowly sawing my fingers in and out of her butt, she pronounced herself ready.

Pouring the lube right on my dick, I put the tip right on her asshole and eased myself forward. Once I felt the head slip in, I paused. The heat was intense and the tightness, oh my goodness. It was wonderful.

She said, "Go ahead, give me some more."

I replied with, "Why don't you push back at your pace. I don't want to hurt you."

With that, she flexed and with one push took 3/4ths of my cock into her ass, burying at least 5 inches into herself. I almost came on the spot. It took every effort of mine to hold off. I grabbed her hips to hold her still before she pushed for more.

"I'm close already," I gasped. "Give me a second. It feels so good."

She started chuckling and the laughter went through her belly and right up my cock, causing me to twitch and gasp again. I steadied myself for a minute and then released her hips. She understood and pushed in a little deeper, before reversing the process and pulling almost all the way off.

As she pushed back the second time, I gasped out, "I love you, Lisa," shocking myself as well as her.

"I think we found something someone likes," she said, pushing back even further. She didn't stop this time to pause but kept moving up and down my cock. After about the seventh or eighth stroke, I finally felt my hips touch her backside.

"That's it," I said. "You have all of it."

She paused there and started squeezing. Not moving at all, she just squeezed and bore down and slowly pushed me away with just her butt muscles until I was all the wait out.

"Your turn," she said. "Put it in me and push into me."

I did and as I sank in, it felt exquisite. It was so tight. Even tighter than Julie's pussy, which was much tighter than Lisa's. As I bottomed out, I gave an extra shove to make sure I was in as deep as I could be. I then started to pull out again.

"Speed it up," Lisa said. "Fuck my ass."

I am embarrassed to say that after 20 strokes I had to stop to avoid blasting off right then. As I paused, Lisa started playing with her pussy. Once I caught my breath, I started up again, not as fast this time, but trying to pace myself so that she could come first. I barely held on. Once I felt her start to spasm, my cock fired, not even waiting to make sure she was truly climaxing. Luckily, she was and we both came together.

We lay there gasping for a good 10 minutes after we were done. I slowly softened inside of her until I slipped out. I would have kept lying there except she got up, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the shower. I was wiped.

We barely made it out of the room before check-out time and moseyed down to the lobby restaurant for lunch. At lunch, I people watched. I wanted to test Lisa's theory. I caught every man in the place, including one in his 70's or older, check out me or Lisa. And, even more surprising, all but two of the ladies appraised us as well. I guess what Lisa had said was true. A lady is always on display.

After lunch, we hit the tanning salon again and then I agreed to play tennis with Lisa.

"Are you sure you want me working out?" I said.

"You just need to eat more," she said. "Come on, I want to play."

I gave her a good match, but only won one set before she won three. None were blowouts as I won at least three games each set. We rallied a lot though and it ate up the rest of our time, so she took me straight home.

I walked in to see Julie sitting in the living room. She flipped off the television and turned to me as I entered. She had on her attorney face and I knew I was in trouble. For what I didn't know.

"Are you cheating on me?" she asked, beginning her inquisition.

"Honey, I was just with Lisa, she said she had your approval. Was that a lie?"

"No, I'm not talking about Lisa. I'm okay with that. I'm just checking to see if that is all."

"Well, you know I kissed Ash in Vegas, but there's been nothing else, I swear."

"So, you didn't have a date for today with someone else?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, imagine my surprise when I am getting dressed this morning and as I'm walking past our window, I see a strange truck pull up in front of our house. The truck parks and this very cute guy in a muscle t-shirt gets out, smells his armpits, and then reaches back in for some cologne."

I realize where this is going and close my eyes and cringe. "It's not what you think," I get out before Julie talks over me.

"He then walks up to the house and rings the bell. When I answer it, he looks at me in surprise and asks for Tina. When I ask him who he is, he says, 'Her Date'."

I groaned.

"Don't worry, I covered for you. I told him I was your roomie and you had to go out of town for an emergency. I wouldn't want to cramp your style when you're getting some on the side."

Was she being sarcastic? I couldn't tell. She looked pissed. "Honey, it's nothing like that. He's just into cars, not me. He offered to help me work on the engine of the GTO."

"I don't think that's the engine he wanted to rev. Don't worry, I'm not complaining. He was cute. You've got excellent taste. I just want to be there to watch."

"Honey, you have it all wrong," I spouted in frustration. "I don't want Mick sexually. It was just two guys hanging out talking about cars. I'm happy with just you." I paused a second, then added. "And Lisa."

"I get it if you want to explore your feminine side. I get it. I have pushed that a lot on you. Just know that I love you no matter what. Don't leave me for him."

I was frustrated and got angry. "Arrgh! You've no clue what you're talking about! I'm NOT interested in Mick. Just forget it, it's a dead issue. I'm going to shower."

I was angry with my wife, but the anger dissipated as I let the warm water run over my body. I eventually decided to just let it go. Who cares if she thought I wanted to date Mick? I didn't, and that's what mattered. What did I have to worry about? A couple of weeks and Mick would be an ancient memory.

When I got out of the shower, I dolled myself up for my wife. I took extra time to make sure my makeup was perfect and even put on some of her favorite lingerie. I slipped back into the sunflower dress I'd worn yesterday since she hadn't seen my piercing yet.

I sauntered downstairs to see her busy making dinner. I snuck up behind her and kissed her on the neck.

"I'm sorry I got upset, Julie," I said. "I love you no matter what as well. Let me show you how much I love you."

She relaxed and smiled, "Give me two minutes and this goes in the oven. And then you can tell me all about your date with Lisa."

I went through the previous day starting with the ice queen stare all the way until when she dropped me off. When I told her about the belly button piercing, she had me model it for her. She oohed and said it was very sexy. I agreed and asked her if she would pierce hers as well. She told me she'd think about it.

When I got to Tiffany and her calling me a loser, she snarled. "Do you want to fuck her? I could set up a threesome and you could surprise her from behind. She wouldn't know what hit her."

"Are you crazy? Not only would that out me to your entire office, but I don't like her that way at all. And I certainly don't want to encourage her in any way where she thinks she gets you."

She smiled at that, pleased as punch. Had that been a test?

When I mentioned Lisa and the strap-on, she replied, "That cheeky bitch. She tried to steal your virginity from me." She loved it that it didn't work out.

When I mentioned fucking Lisa's ass, her eyes got wide. After I explained how intense the heat was and how much I came, she whispered, "Would you be willing to do that with me, too?"

"I don't know if I'd fit in your cute ass," I said. "But, yes, I'd be willing to try it. It was really fun."

We had a pleasant dinner, followed by a good session of make-up sex. Not once, during the night, did Mick come up again. And she didn't mention me fucking her ass, either.

Chapter 5

I don't know why but I slept terribly, tossing and turning all night. When the alarm went off Sunday morning, I shut it off and promptly fell back asleep. Hours later, I awoke to the smell of coffee. Opening my eyes, I looked up to see Julie standing there holding a cup for me.

"I'm a little disappointed in my slave this morning," she smirked. "I've been up for over an hour. Where was my breakfast in bed?"

"I'm sorry, baby," I sighed. "I didn't sleep too well. What do you need me to do? I'm here for you."

"I'm teasing, silly," she said. "Here, drink this and hopefully it'll wake you up."

I sat up and took the coffee from her. She climbed on the bed, scooched behind me and started rubbing my shoulders.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," I said, slowly sipping on the hot coffee. "I've been thinking. Are you really okay with me sleeping with Lisa? I really don't want to do anything that will upset you."

"You'd think I would be jealous but I'm not," she said. "I've always cared for her. And I haven't seen her this happy ever. Not even when she was with me. That makes me more jealous than anything else. Plus, I love you and seeing her eat crow every time she tells me how wonderful you are, gives me a little zing."

"She says I'm wonderful?"

"Don't go getting a big head, but you know you are."

"No, you are the wonderful one. I'm just me."

"Which is the definition of wonderful if you look in the dictionary. It even has a picture of you."

"Am I a boy or girl in the picture?"

"Does it matter? Both of you are pretty wonderful."

I finished the coffee and leaned out to set the cup on the nightstand, then flipped over and pulled her under me. When my mouth was near her ear, I whispered, "How may this wonderful slave serve you, great mistress?"

She giggled and said, "First, you can get your butt out of bed and head to the tanning salon. I don't want you to skip a day. You're starting to look very sexy, but I want you darker. When you get back, we can take a shower together."

"Are you sure I can't do this first?" I said as I moved my head between her legs and took the waistband of her panties between my teeth and tugged. When she smiled, I grabbed the sides of the panties, yanked them down and buried my tongue into her love hole.

"If you insist," she gasped. "I guess I can't turn this down."

I ate her out until she orgasmed twice and finally pushed me away.

"Go," she said. "I already let you sleep in. The day is wasting. Get out of here."

After a routine tanning session, I returned to the house to find my wife dressed to kill waiting for me on the bed running a small red vibrator over her pussy. She had two red ribbons in her pig-tailed hair. Her boobs were bare and thrusted forward by the red under bust corset she was wearing. Her legs were capped with red thigh highs and red high-heeled f-me pumps. In bed! My mouth dropped open in amazement. I'd never seen my wife openly masturbate before. She just wasn't that kind of girl.

I quickly stripped and headed for the shower to get the bronzer off. She got off the bed and followed me into the bathroom. There, beside the shower, hung an orange two-quart bag with a silicone hose coming out of it. On the tip was a nozzle.

"Um, what's that?" I asked.

"I decided since my SLAVE was so dirty from her tanning session, I'd make sure she was nice and clean for me to play with. Inside and out."

"But, honey ...," I started.

She raised her hand and cut me off.

"You did promise to be a good sex slave," she said harshly. "Are you changing the deal?"

I succumbed. "No, dear. It's just that ..." I trailed off as I could see she was getting irritated. I had agreed to play and I guess I could put up with the consequences. I mean, how bad could it be. I knew she wouldn't hurt me. I had seen Lisa's dominating nature once or twice and could imagine her hurting me, but not Julie.

After a double enema, I was pronounced clean. She led me to the vanity and did my hair and makeup. Then she got me dressed. First, she picked out a silky red camisole and tied a red choker around my neck. She followed that up with mocha thigh highs, and a pair of red panties. Pulling them up, I noticed a heart-shaped cutout in the back right over the ass. This confirmed my fears, but I stayed still and silent as she took out a pair of high heels and locked them into place.

She pronounced me ready and had me climb onto the bed, while she disappeared into the bathroom. She returned a minute later with one little addition -- jutting between her legs was a red 6" dildo dripping wet with some fluid. She eased up beside me and started to kiss me on the neck, rubbing her hands up and down my body.

"Honey," I started.

"Hush," she said, bringing a finger to my lips. "I want this. I'm going to fuck you, Tina, and you're going to like it. Be my little bitch. I'm claiming you as mine."

She had me get on my elbows and knees and rest my head on the bed with my ass up in the air. She slowly ran her hands over my body. Once she reached my bum, I couldn't help but flinch.

"Relax, baby. I won't hurt you. I'll go slow. If it gets too bad, just let me know."

noobdude
noobdude
621 Followers