A Boiled Frog Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
622 Followers

She escorted me to the back where she rummaged around until she handed me my order and pointing to the changing room, told me to try one on to make sure it's a good fit.

I slipped into the top corset. It was a satiny white vintage style with cream-colored lacing. It came right to the undersides of my breasts and made them explode off my chest. They looked enormous and were showcased by the outfit. The corset came down and covered the top of my panties, hopefully it hid enough.

When I was ready, I popped my head out of the dressing room and waved at her. She came over, appraised it, and started to tighten the laces. She started at the top, pulling the laces a little tighter before working her way down until she reached the large loops at the middle of the lacing holes. From there, she switched to the bottom and started to tighten there, again working her way back to the middle. When she finished, she took out a measuring tape and quickly encircled my waist. As she read the results, she announced that I was down to 22 and ¾" inches.

I breathed out and found that it wasn't too bad. I mean it was uncomfortable, but bearable. I gave her a nod and said thanks. She abruptly left. I didn't see any interest in me at all from her so I assumed my secret was safe. Pulling the hoody back over my head, I picked up my packages and headed out.

As I got to the truck, I wondered where I was heading next. I glanced through the purchase for a clue and sure enough, mixed in with the order was another envelope.

"Are we feeling feminine yet? Hopefully my princess is starting to. Your next stop should expedite that situation. Now that your car is done, it's time for you to take a break from manual labor and focus on Tina. You have an appointment at the salon for nails and hair. Go see Lexi! Have fun."

I knew without a doubt which salon I was headed to. Lexi also knew my secret. My wife had outed me to her the very first time I had gotten my nails done. I grabbed food through a drive through before I drove across town remembering in detail my first trip to the salon. It had been a life-changing day with my new hair style and dressing as a girl pretty much full time. In fact, it could almost be considered the day Tina was born.

Lexi was a babe. There was no doubt about it. While young, she was a sexy 10 on the poke-her scale. I was nervous to talk to her again. Beautiful women still seemed to intimidate me, even now. I mean you would think having sex with both Julie AND Lisa would up my game, but no. I was not smooth at all when it came to beautiful women.

I walked into the day spa and up to the girl at the front desk and said quietly, "My name is Tina Adams. I have an appointment with Lexi."

"Please have a seat and she'll be with you in a moment."

I sat down and glanced at the magazine next to me. One of the headlines grabbed my attention. "The Pros and Cons of Breast Augmentation." That piqued my interest. I quickly picked up the magazine and flipped to the article. I just started to read it when Lexi walked up and said, "Hi, I'm Lexi. Please come with me."

I saw Lexi's eyes flicker over the article I was reading and I blushed beet red. She knew I was a guy and she had just caught me reading THAT. How could I possibly talk to her now? I was completely mortified as I followed her meekly down the hallway.

Luckily, she didn't bring it up. She took me into a private room and had me get into a chair, knelt before me and started to remove my sandals to prepare for my pedicure. As she soaked my feet, she began to talk. She nattered away as she moved to my hands and did the basic mani procedures of cut, trim, buff, oil, and all that. With each sentence of her ramblings, it seemed that she was cranking the dial on my humiliation meter higher and higher!

"Well Chris, I understand I'm supposed to call you Tina now."

"I suppose that's best, you really are a beautiful girl. I just love your hair."

"Your wife told me that today we are going to add nail extensions. She wants some real claws on you so you are going to have to change some habits. Stay away from finger foods and slow down your hand movements. Your hands are becoming works of art rather than functional tools. You are a trophy wife and showpiece now. Act like it."

"You look so good. Have you been losing weight? I hardly recognize you."

Then she dropped a huge bomb. "You do know that Pierre dropped by here trying to find out who you are."

I managed to squeak out, "Who's that?"

"He's the waiter at the Olive Garden across the street. I understand he gave you his number and you haven't called him. He practically begged us for your contact information."

"He says you are his one true love and he can't live without you."

"Are you going to go to lunch there after?"

When I frantically shook my head no, she giggled and continued to tease.

"Are you sure? I would go with you. I'd love to see him profess his undying love to you. It would be divine!"

Once she had finished her buffing and polishing, she began to study the natural curvature of my nails. Then she pulled out some clear, long rectangular-shaped nails and glued them in place, while announcing that she was going to give me a super-pointy stiletto style of fingernail. Once she had them shaped, she added a glittery gradient before painting them a bright red.

They looked amazing and as she started the pedicure I gazed at them in wonderment. They added such delicacy to my fingers. I was feeling so girly.

"I saw the article you were reading," Lexi announced, completely obliterating any peace I was feeling. "Are you planning on getting a boob job? I am considering getting one myself. Do you think I need one?"

She was cute and fit and probably was a B-cup at best. My current saline-filled cups were much bigger than hers already.

"I don't know," I quietly eked out. "Julie and her best friend are pressuring me to do it. But I am not sure."

"I wish I could afford to do it. I would do it in a heartbeat. You are so lucky."

Lucky? I am a guy being pressured to get a boob job. A GUY! Obviously, she had forgotten that part already. Was I still a guy? Would it really be so bad to have breasts? Other than the extra stares, these breasts did wonders to make me feel sexy.

I stayed in a contemplative mode all through the rest of my mani-pedi and on through the hair appointment. The lady who styled my hair I didn't recognize and she got the vibe after a few questions that I wasn't in a talkative mood. My wife had sent a picture along of what my hair was to look like and I ended up with a 'bridal coif' updo where my neck was exposed. The hair was wrapped like a snake coiled on my head.

As I was leaving after tipping both the stylist and Lexi, Lexi handed me a card.

"Don't be shy now, my little princess. You look amazing. Your next stop is a little out of your comfort zone. Be brave for me. Ask for Amanda."

I looked at the address and the name and didn't recognize the place, so I tried to pull it up on the GPS on my phone. It took a couple of extra minutes as I tried to tap on the phone with the nails. Boy, my texting skills, which were already bad, were going to hit a new low.

I drove to the address and the building was nondescript and looked like a seedy warehouse. I hesitantly parked and walked in not knowing what to expect.

The bell hanging from the door rang as I walked in and my jaw dropped in shock. I was in a sex shop. Dildos, adult movies, lingerie, and all sorts of adult paraphernalia were displayed openly. A tired old man was sitting behind a countertop reading a magazine. He looked up as I walked in and I instantly felt like a piece of meat being ogled. I wanted to turn and run and was about to when I saw a cute, young girl walking down the aisle.

She announced herself with a question, "Tina?"

I nodded once and she said, "I'm Amanda. Come with me please."

I hurried down the aisle away after her, away from the leering eyes of the man. She said, "Don't mind Henry, he's harmless," as we walked on.

She took me to the back into a small room, held the door for me and then closed it behind her as she walked in. I stood there uncertain what was going on and was even more surprised when she said, "Don't just stand there, start taking it off."

Take what off? I didn't know why I was here.

"Excuse me," I questioned.

"You are here for a fitting?" she said questioningly.

"Um, I wasn't told why I was coming here. I was just given the address."

She smiled and relaxed at that.

"Oh, ok, I thought you were just being difficult. It's okay. Please take off your top, shoes, skirt, and panties please."

I stood in shock as she reached over and picked up a latex glove and started to put it on her left hand. I just stood there and watched as she grabbed a tube of lube and started to spread it over her fingers.

"What are you doing?" I managed to get out from between my clenched teeth.

She looked at me and saw I hadn't taken anything off yet.

"Hurry up, I've got new clothes to you to put on," she said, sweeping her arm in the direction of a table. "The lady Julie picked out thigh highs and shoes from here and she even dropped off a new dress for you to wear. You were supposed to be here almost an hour ago. You are running late."

I slowly started removing my clothes while keeping the latex glove in sight. "What's that for?"

"To help you with that," she said, pointing at my stack of clothes to put on.

I started doing inventory in my mind through the clothes when I focused on what she must be talking about. Next to the pair of white thigh highs stood a clear butt plug, about five inches long and as wide as the dildo my wife had fucked me with last week.

I gulped. "That's for me?"

While I had been staring, Amanda had approached me. She wrapped her right arm around my waist, and slid her left hand down the back of my panties, since I hadn't removed them yet. I felt her finger start rubbing against my anus.

"We better get started so I can go slow enough not to hurt you," she whispered in my ear. "I'm told you are practically a virgin."

I shuddered as a strange woman played with my privates. Her index finger had slipped in to the first knuckle before she started to pull out again. She stroked it in and out a few times before dropping her right hand and using it to wiggle down my panties. They hung up on my penis and, embarrassingly, I reached down and untangled my penis from the gaffe and pushed my panties down further.

She kept up with the progression of opening me up and now had two fingers moving through my sphincter. They expertly swirled and dilated me, stretching me wider and wider. My erection reached full mast and Amanda reached down and wrapped her hand around it. It throbbed in need.

"And here I thought you were a little sissy girl," she said. "Honey, you're packing some serious meat here." I watched her glance at the clock on the wall and I could see disappointment on her face. She sighed and added, "You'll have to come back and visit me again."

A third finger had somehow managed to slip into my access undetected and I still didn't feel any pain. Then she started to rub my prostate and my knees buckled. This girl was amazing. She nibbled onto my neck and said, "I mean that. I want you to come back when you have more time. Tell me you will."

My cock had a steady dribble of pre-cum falling to the floor and she used her left hand to emphasize her demand by pinching my sphincter enough for me to feel a sharp stab. "You haven't answered me!"

And I thought Lisa and Julie were demanding. This girl was scary.

"Sorry, I will," somehow popped out of my mouth, although I didn't mean it. My cock had had enough. It couldn't hold back the stream of pressure anymore and became a firehose, spraying down the floor like it was putting out a fire, extinguishing any sexual desire I had in the process and leaving a residue of guilt. Her hand released my cock, came up to my back, rotating me so that I was facing the table, and pushed me to bend over. Once I grabbed the table, she released me completely and picked up the plug, swirled it in her mouth, and unceremoniously shoved it in my rear.

There was a small pinch of surprise but she had relaxed me enough that the plug went in without much effort. I felt a quick steady pressure before it plopped into place. I suddenly felt full again and my cock twitched a couple of times as if it was going to rise again.

"You really are late for your next appointment," she said. "Quick, hurry and put on these clothes."

Have you ever tried to dress quickly with a corset sucking all of the breath out of you and a butt plug shoved up your ass? You can't get dressed quickly. It just isn't possible. But with her help I somehow managed to get it done. First, we put on the white thigh highs. These were followed by a white gaff, ultra-high, ankle-strapped, porn-star heels that she locked into place and didn't give me the key for, and a gorgeous dress with spaghetti straps over my shoulders. It showed a mountain of milky white, untanned cleavage. The dress billowed down with lace to cover my corset and thigh highs and rested modestly just below the knee. I looked in the mirror, loved the look and twirled.

Amanda broke the spell by handing me another envelope and a demand. "Remember your promise, you come see me" she said before opening the door for me.

I walked through the store in a daze and didn't even notice Henry staring at me. Each step was difficult for me. First, the heels were higher than I was comfortable with, and the plug rocked back and forth tickling my prostrate with each little movement. I couldn't focus on the environment around me at all. It took all my conscious effort just to make it back to the truck. I didn't even bother to read the card until I was safely seated there and had taken a moment to catch my breath.

"My princess is ready for me. But I want to memorialize this day with one final task. You have an appointment with a make-up stylist and photographer ..."

Pictures? She wanted pictures.

I headed to the address provided to find it a house that had been converted into an office. I was met by two obviously gay guys, Andre and Francis. They were the definition of loud and proud. Now, I had learned how to put on my makeup and thought I did a good job. I have had my makeup done by Julie and Lisa and both did an amazing job. But they weren't even in the same league as Andre. I looked in the mirror after he turned me around in the chair and I was blown away.

It was a perfect face with no blemishes whatsoever. And it looked completely natural, as if I wasn't wearing any makeup, which was not the case at all. I thought I looked good when I walked into the house, but I knew I looked good now.

"Wow," was all I could manage.

"Baby, you look good. Your husband is going to fawn all over you. I expect you will charm the pants off him tonight for sure."

I didn't have the heart to tell him it was a girl I was meeting and ruin the image he was portraying.

Francis had me move to a bedroom he had set up as a photo studio where he had me "make love" to the camera. At first, he started with head shots before having me stand and pose and walk around. I felt like a model as he snapped picture after picture of me.

At one point, Andre came in and took one of the straps from my shoulder and slid it down, exposing one of my nipples. They had me turn my head and took a racy shot. I blushed red but let them. When he started to slide the dress up my leg, I halted them and said I was happy with what we had taken.

I was feeling pretty and special as I got into my truck to drive home. Julie had promised me a special day and she had come through. I felt as pampered as a princess. I wondered what she could possibly do to top this.

As I turned the corner onto our street, I saw a truck parked in front of the house. It seemed we had guests. That could be trouble. I wanted Julie to see the full effect without someone else present. Then as I got closer to the house, I glanced at the license plate of the truck. It read M1CK.

I admit it. I panicked. I couldn't do it. It had all come down to this. I knew what Julie wanted and I fled. I called Lisa and got no response so I headed to her office on autopilot trying not to think. I got to Lisa's office and barged in. I realized as I gazed at the receptionist, the one who gave me the golf clap, that I hadn't seen her since my embarrassing walk of shame and froze. It was late in the day and I had hoped everyone would be gone but Lisa. Nervously walking up to the window, I prayed she didn't recognize me since I was all dolled up.

That went right out the window once she saw me.

She smiled coyly and said, "Hello Tina, I take it you are here to see Dr. King."

I nodded politely without saying a word, although I could feel my face heating up.

"She isn't here right now," she said. "She left about 40 minutes ago, said she had a tennis date. My, you look good."

I blushed at that, turning beet red. I nodded again without saying a word and headed out. I knew where she was at. I headed over to the gym.

As I walked into the gym, I felt totally out of place all dolled up as I was, especially with the plug still buried deep in me. I was turning beet red even though no one noticed me. I kept my head down and headed directly to the tennis courts. As I neared, I noticed Lisa in full swing, energetically hitting the ball back and forth with someone. I sat down on the bleachers to wait for her to notice me and take a break.

As I watched, I looked at who she was playing. Oh, my goodness, it was Ash. Her sister was in town. "That's all I need is another complication," I thought, watching them play. I did enjoy the view though. Both were so beautiful, so fit and so athletic, it was breathtaking to watch them move. The score seemed close as neither girl was dominating the other.

As I was watching, another girl came out and sat down on the bleacher a couple rows back from me. I never glanced back at her until she spoke to me.

She said, "My, those girls are athletic, do you think either one plays softball? We need a couple more players for our team here."

I started talking. "Ash is from out of town. Lisa has never mentioned softball ..." I trailed off as it dawned on me who I was talking to. It was Deidre, from the city league softball championships. My heart lurched its way into my throat and my pulse took off to the races.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I am so busted," I thought. "What if she recognizes me." I quickly shut up, put my hair in front of my face, and stood up to leave. As I started to walk away, Ash rushed up and launched herself into my arms giving me a hug.

"Tina, it's good to see you!" she said. "Wow, you look good. Good enough to eat." Then she glanced over her shoulder and saw Lisa had picked up her phone and was talking into it. She was looking the other way.

She came in for a kiss. I kept my lips closed because I needed to get out of there before Deidre recognized me. While we had only talked briefly during that one softball game, we had played against each other for years and she knew most of my friends. And she definitely knew Julie. Everyone at the softball fields knew my cheerleader wife because she would yell so much rooting our team on.

Ash would have none of that though. She reached around and grabbed my butt and pinched it hard. My mouth opened in surprise and she took advantage and slipped her tongue into my mouth, kissing me as aggressively as she could. After a couple of seconds, I reached up and pushed her away enough to talk.

"Wow," I huffed. "It's good to see you but I need to run."

"But you just got here," she said. "I have so much to talk to you about!"

noobdude
noobdude
622 Followers