A Boiled Frog Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noobdude
noobdude
621 Followers

I felt her outline the heart on my bum. As it did a complete loop, she whispered, "I love you, Tina." Then, she moved inward. Her fingers danced across my anus. My skin began to burn and ache in anticipation of her touch. She must have coated her fingers with some form of lube because I could feel streaks of wetness all over my bum.

I stayed locked in that position for a long time with her lightly grazing my rosebud, caressing but never entering. Then, after an eternity, she reached around and grabbed my rock-hard cock through the panties. I sighed in relief and started to undulate my hips, jacking myself up and down on her hand. Her other hand undid the ties on the sides of the panties and I felt the heart slip away off my ass as her tongue joined in the action.

I gasped as I felt the slick wetness of her tongue trace the outlines of my pucker hole before pushing its way in. After a couple of seconds, she backed off. Her left hand released my penis and drifted up to my face. She pressed a digit against my lips and I eased them open for her. She buried her middle finger deep into my mouth. I flicked the bottom of the finger with my tongue and sucked around it. She started to bob it in and out of my mouth as if it was a miniature cock. With my concentration there, I was jolted suddenly when I felt a finger from her other hand apply heavy pressure on my anus.

I couldn't resist any longer. My body instinctively knew what to do. My hips pressed back and I felt her fingertip resist my push and with a slight pinch, I opened up and welcomed her into me. She pushed forward and I felt nerves burn with fire as she sunk further inside. I felt full, but knew that it was just one finger barely inside me with more to come. She sunk further into me, and every increase in depth seemed to push me past my limits, only to find a reservoir willing to accept more.

I felt my insides heating up and I wanted more, the only part uncomfortable was right near my sphincter -- the rest was wonderful. I started grinding my hips into Julie's finger.

"Open up, baby," Julie teased. "Here I come."

She inserted a second finger to go with the first and I felt the pleasure doubling. Waves of pleasure tinged with minor hints of pain rippled through my body as her fingers worked to dilate my anus.

"More," I grunted. I didn't mean to ask for it, but it slipped out.

"Sure, baby. I got you covered." A third finger joined the other two for a couple of pumps before they all were removed, bringing an emptiness. Surprising myself, I longed to be filled again.

My hand reached down to stroke my cock and my wife slapped it away, telling me not to touch myself.

I whined at that and said, "Please."

"No, you're not allowed to touch it. Don't make me handcuff you."

"We have handcuffs?"

"No, we don't. I should probably get some. Just don't touch yourself."

With that I felt her shift up behind me and her hand on my backside as she guided the tip of the dildo into the center of my anus.

Whispering, "Push back slowly," she commanded me to impale myself on her cock. I obeyed and felt arousal and shame as the dildo sank into my bum. When I felt her body touch my backside, I knew she was all the way in. She stopped there and hugged me.

"How you doing, honey?" she cooed into my ear.

"Good," I replied, hesitantly.

"You ready for a little more action?"

"I think so."

"Excellent. Because I'm going to pummel that virgin ass of yours and make it mine."

Her hips pulled back about an inch before slamming back into me. I gasped in pleasure. But then she pulled out further and I felt empty, before the wave of pleasure struck again. Then she pulled almost all the way out before slamming her way back in.

I cried out. It was so intense I wasn't sure I could take it. My fingers and toes clenched tight and I closed my eyes and waited for the next assault.

She didn't let me down. Building up a steady rhythm, she continued to force her way out and then impale me again. The pleasure intensified as she put more and more thrust into her movements. Any pain had completely vanished.

Instead of the build-up I was used to by friction through my cock, my cock waved in the air and was dribbling pre-cum like a small faucet. Each thrust would splatter seed onto the bed, some of it reaching my knees, legs, and upper arms. After a few intense minutes I couldn't take it anymore, the pleasure became too much and my dick ejaculated, throwing cum everywhere.

"I'm cumming," I managed to get out. My wife continued slamming herself into me for another 10 strokes or so before slowing down and pulling out. I collapsed onto the bed completely wiped. I laid there panting until I drifted off to sleep.

My wife let me rest for a couple of hours before bringing me lunch in bed.

"Ah, the life of a slave," I said. "Lounging around being pampered by his mistress."
"Are you feeling ok?" she said. "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, babe, it actually was quite terrific," I responded. "I didn't know what to expect, but that was pretty amazing."

She smiled at that. "I guess I am going to HAVE to try it now."

"Now?" I asked.

"Not now, silly. Sometime when you deserve an extra big reward. It's an incentive for you to do something nice for me."

"Oh, okay," I said. "I'm recovered and feeling pretty good. What do you want to do?"

"Get dressed, sweetheart. We're going dancing."

"Dolled up as Tina?"

"Of course."

I waited until Julie headed downstairs before I jumped into action. I hustled to take a quick shower and then raced to get dressed before Julie came back up. It was time for my little black dress. I had worn it out with Lisa but never with Julie. I decided I needed to rectify that. I looked great in it and I wanted to be extra desirable for her tonight. I topped that off with the 4" stilettos I had bought to go with it and a little clutch purse that Lisa had bought for me in Vegas. Underneath, I was tucked into a black gaff and had on my corset to make my angles really pop. I even busted out the big breast forms that Lisa had given me for Vegas. Julie had never seen those and would be very happy with them.

As I heard Julie heading up the stairs, I jumped into the closet to hide. I didn't want to do my big reveal until after makeup.

"Chris, are you ready yet?" she said as she passed through the bedroom and into the bathroom, looking for me. I crept out of the closet and went to the bathroom door and stuck just my head in.

"I'm still getting ready," I said. "Take your shower and I'll be done as soon as you are."

Once the shower started I quickly sat down at the vanity. I went all out with base, rouge, eyebrow liner, mascara, bright pink lipstick, and powder. I don't think I had worn this much since my initial time. I just finished and was appraising the results when the shower turned off, so I quickly bolted downstairs before Julie entered the bedroom.

I waited downstairs a little nervous for her response. Time seemed to stretch forever but after about five minutes I heard her on the stairs. I quickly struck as seductive a pose as I could manage. My efforts seemed worth it by the look on Julie's face.

She took one look at me, her jaw dropped and she said, "Holy shit, girlfriend, you look hot. I need to go step up my game. Be back in a few minutes." I had to wait a full 15 minutes while she went from the casual skirt and blouse she had on to an amazing white dress with openwork stitching that exposed tons of skin. Her heels went higher to a pair of 4 1/2" ankle-strapped, pointed-toed heels that wrapped up her legs.

I gave her my best whistle as she reappeared and she smiled and waved it off. "I just had to get in the same league as you, girlfriend. I couldn't stand being the ugly, frumpy friend. We're going to be beating the boys off with a stick tonight."

I paled at that. The last time I had gone dancing there hadn't been many guys and those had been gay. "Should I go change?" I asked. "I wasn't thinking about that."

"Hell, no!" she said, sidling up to me and grabbing one of my breasts. "I really like this. Slave, I order you to be sexy and flirtatious as hell tonight. I want to see the Tina that Lisa saw in Vegas. Bring out the big guns, we are going out and shaking things up!"

I started my confidence mantra once we got in the car and headed out. She had mentioned earlier we were headed to Chili's and I watched her drive right by it without stopping.

"I thought you said we were going to Chili's," I pointed out.

"Baby, you stepped up the game so I have to as well. We're moving on up."

We ended up at a high-end French restaurant where the food was decadent and cost half an arm and a leg, but she seemed ecstatic, which was what mattered to me. I did notice that she wasn't wearing her wedding ring. When I asked about it, she said she must have forgotten to put it on after the shower.

Across the road from the restaurant was a bar with music blaring and we could see people dancing so Julie dragged me over. The place was packed but we found a small booth in the back and slid in. No sooner had we sat down when the waitress appeared with drinks.

"These are from the two gentlemen over there," pointing at a table on the other side of the bar. Julie picked up one, nodded at the two and slammed it down. I picked up the other, shrugged and followed suit. Tina was supposed to be bold.

I was about to set down the glass when a shadow passed over our booth. The men had approached. "Hello, ladies, would you care for a dance?"

I was prepared to jump into my 'No thanks, boys are gross' speech just as soon as I swallowed all of the alcohol when Julie popped out," Sure, we'd love to."

I looked at her in shock. I was expecting to dance with her, not with some guy. I watched in amazement as she grabbed his hand and led him onto the dance floor.

The other, a tall, dark, masculine guy at least 6'3, looked at me and smiled. "I guess you are all mine, little lady. Let's go."

I told myself I would dance one song and then excuse myself and give Julie a piece of my mind. But, as we entered the dance floor, the music changed to Lifehouse's "You and Me". He scooped me into his arms and leaned in close. Putting his mouth near my ear he whispered, "Hi, I'm Ted. And you are the prettiest girl in here. You take my breath away. I want to take you home tonight."

The confidence mantra had left the building. I looked over at Julie and her partner had snuggled up to her. He had both hands cupping her ass cheeks and she was leaning into him. It looked like she was kissing him on the neck. What the hell was going on? I felt Ted's hands drop to my ass and squeeze. And then, halfway through the song, Ted's pressed a hard bulge against my belly. I lost it and pulled away.

With a quick, "Sorry," I turned and fled to the bathroom, picking up my purse as I passed our booth. Tears were streaming down my cheeks and I didn't know how to respond. I was intensely jealous that some dude was dancing with my wife and I knew his hard bulge was pressing up against her belly. I knew it wasn't fair. Julie was letting me fuck Lisa as much as I wanted and all she was doing was just dancing with some guy -- nothing more.

Regardless, I couldn't stop the tears. I sat on the toilet sobbing. The music stopped and another song started, this one faster paced. Three songs later, another slow song began and Julie still hadn't checked on me. I finally got my emotions under control and eased out of the stall to look in the mirror.

My makeup was a wreck and I looked like a clown. I did my best to scrub it all off so that I looked presentable. I couldn't go out there and face Ted, so I eased out the door, stayed in the shadows, and looked for Julie. I eventually spotted her. She was still on the dance floor, arms wrapped around the same guy.

I lost it all over again and slipped out the back. I pulled my phone out of my purse and sent her a quick text saying I wasn't feeling well and caught a cab home. It was the cowardly way out, but I couldn't face her or anyone else. I took the cab straight home, ran upstairs, ripped off everything, and climbed into bed.

I heard Julie come into the house about 30 minutes later. She called out, "Tina, where are you?"

I ignored it and pretended to be asleep. Within a few minutes, I felt her presence above me and stayed still while trying to keep the rhythm of my breathing steady like I was deep asleep. I felt her hand brush my forehead, checking for a fever. After a second, she pulled it away, sighed, and left the room. Thankfully, she didn't try to wake me thankfully. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to make of what happened and I wasn't ready to lay out my feelings. I laid there for a long while wondering what my wife wanted out of our marriage and what she wanted from me before I finally drifted to sleep.

Chapter 6

I spent the next few days working on the car by myself. I never bothered to return one of Mick's frequent texts. They all went unanswered. I didn't want to risk anything. I also didn't bring up the bar and Julie didn't either. And I avoided any calls from Lisa. I just focused on the car.

Thursday, I cranked my engine of the GTO for the first time. It purred magnificently. I spent the rest of the day getting it road worthy so I could take it for a ride. When I told Julie that night at dinner time that it was done and asked would she like to go for a ride in it, she announced that a celebration was in order and she had prepared a special day for me tomorrow.

The alarm clock started blaring at 8 a.m. and I was sure I hadn't set it. I rolled over to silence it and realized it was Julie's clock on her side of the bed, which was empty. I climbed out of bed and went around to shut it off. On top of the clock was a calligraphic note on a small card. I picked it up and read it.

"Welcome to your Special Day. I have a lot planned for you today. It is designed to make you feel comfortable as Tina. Embrace her and be confident. I know you can do it. -- Love Julie"

Reading the note again, I flipped it over and it said my first appointment of this "Special Day" was at Lisa's office. I was to arrive promptly at 9 a.m. I checked the time and saw I didn't have a lot of it, so I headed in to take a quick shower. The enema bag was hanging over the shower handle with a note telling me to use it. I sighed, this would take even more time, showered and threw on the clothes that had been laid out -- a ratty pair of sweats and a PINK hoody (ironically it was grey with the words PINK in pink),-- grabbed some coffee and headed out wondering what Julie had in store for me. As I got to Lisa's office, I saw the waiting room full with patients. I walked up to the receptionist, one I didn't recognize, and gave her my name. She told me to have a seat and wait.

When my name was called, I followed the nurse back to a procedure room where she told me to disrobe and wait for the doctor. About 10 minutes later, Lisa walked in dressed in scrubs and her lab coat. She didn't even have on high heels, but tennis shoes.

In a business-like voice, she told me to lay back as she pulled out a pump and started to attach it to my breasts. As she turned it on, she leaned down and whispered, "We don't have much time since I have a booked morning, but I do have time for this."

With that she grabbed my crotch and slowly worked her hand in to find my penis. Tugging it out of my pants, she told me to relax as she dropped to her knees and started to lick me. I started to protest that this wasn't necessary, but Lisa lifted her mouth from my penis and hissed, "Shut up and be grateful."

That grateful word hit me pretty hard. I did have a lot to be grateful for, despite my problems of late. I had Julie. I had Lisa. I was getting more sex than I ever dreamed of. I had a wife who loved me and gave me everything she could, even a lover. How many people can say that? Heck, I even had a 1967 Pontiac GTO, my dream car. Again, given to me by my wife. And now I had a special day where, obviously, I was going to be spoiled.

Lisa got me close to an orgasm very fast. For a self-proclaimed lesbian, she was showing lots of talent at giving head. I told her I was about to cum and she didn't pause, but sped up. As I burst into her mouth, she clamped hard on my cockhead and swallowed, draining me as best she could.

She held me in her mouth trying to get every last drop out of me until the pump stopped. Then she pulled off, kissed the top of my cock and stood. As she was unhooking the pump, she said that Julie's orders were to give me another saline shot. This time she was taking me all the way up to a large C cup. I closed my eyes as she numbed up the area and said, "Let's do this."

After the procedure, I climbed off the table and looked at my chest in the mirror. There was a little bruising underneath where the saline had been injected but not much. In fact, I could barely notice it since my eyes were drawn to my nipples. They seemed to have grown in size with the stretching of my breasts and sat high, erect, and proud on top of my bosom. I slid my hands underneath the dangling orbs and hefted them. I turned to the side and looked at my profile. As I turned, I gasped. Unlike the breast forms, I could feel the jiggle and sway of MY skin as I moved. I felt so SEXY and desirable. My cock started to respond.

"I look good," I said, a little amazed, after staring at myself for more than a minute. I could hear a low growl in Lisa's throat as she watched me examining myself.

Words finally escaped. "You look damn good," she whispered. "If I didn't have a waiting room chock full of patients, I'd ravage you. You'd be so fucked..."

I couldn't tear my eyes off myself to look at her, but I felt her come up behind me and wrap her arms around me. She hefted my breasts slowly. Again, she whispered in my ear, "If we did the surgery, you could have puppies like this or even bigger full time...."

I stammered. "I, uh, I, uh, just can't think about that right now. I need to go."

She reached into a drawer and pulled out a beautiful white lacy unlined bra that had white flowers embroidered into it. Saying, "This should fit," she eased it over my arms and fastened it in the back. Then she handed me an envelope with a card inside. It was in the same style and calligraphy as the one from earlier.

"Even on special days, the chores still need to get done. You need to go the tanning booth, but when you are done, open the envelope in your glove compartment to get your next mission."

"What does it say?" Lisa asked.

I handed it over to her and said, "I guess I am going to the gym." But as I got to the car, curiosity got the best of me and I quickly opened the glove compartment to read the envelope there.

"You cheated! Ha! I know you. Get your tanning done and then go to Sally Ann's right down the street. Tell them you are there to be fitted into the new corset you ordered."

I had been wearing a corset roughly full-time for weeks now and while the initial few inches of my waist had shrunk quickly, lately there had been no change. I had started at a 30-inch waist and was now down to a natural 27 inches. But, with all the work on the car, the corset had suffered some damage, was stained and worn out. I had a couple of waist cinchers that I could wear when told, but Julie insisted I needed a couple of quality steel-boned corsets to get my shape down to where she desired. She had done my measurements herself and ordered customized ones.

I walked into store a little unsure of myself. I knew I was tucked in the best I could be, but still, I would be in my underwear in front of someone. That unnerved me. I tentatively walked to the first saleslady, said my name was Tina and I was here to pick up my order.

noobdude
noobdude
621 Followers