A Family of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry sat on the couch staring at a blank television. She could hear her parents clearly through the thin drywall of the house. She still sat with her arms crossed over her chest and her lips were clenched into a thin line on her face. They are the absolute two worst people at having sex, she thought. I really need to get my own place, but how am I supposed to save up for my trip to Iran to protest the role of women in the government if I'm paying $1600 in rent? I really need to show President Ahmadinejad that women need a stronger representation in government by holding peaceful protests and singing songs of the Indigo Girls. That will be just what is needed to change Iran. She felt confident with herself, and excited to be changing the world. So I'm just going to suck it up here, and when I get back from Iran I'm going to move out. Then she giggled at the saying suck it up. She clicked the remote on now because she couldn't bear to listen to her mother lifelessly getting her hole plugged by her dad. She rolled her eyes as she heard her mother give out yet another terrible sex line of "Yes. I love to feel warm things James. Give me something warm I can cook something up in my love oven."

Stephen's first week went by well enough. He made a couple of friends in his classes, and a couple of the guys had invited him to play on their flag football team. Stephen had never played flag football, or any sport for that matter, but he knew he needed friends so he said yes. Now he had to research how to play flag football. So he went to the school library and sat down on one of the internet computers. He knew he could have gone back to his dorm room, but he really didn't want to hear his neighbor having sexual relations right now. Plus, he had heard chicks liked going to libraries and picking up guys. He couldn't remember where he read it from, but he was positive it was a reliable source. He opened up AskJeeves.com his favorite search engine, and typed in "How do I play flag football?" The results came back with a lot of great websites about rules. After getting the general idea down he saw an article about the football uniforms. He knew if he needed images he would have to go to Altavista.com so he switched search engines. After typing in great looking football uniforms he was bombarded by women in short cutoff shirts and tight daisy duke shorts holding footballs. Some even had the lurid posture of sticking their finger in their mouth and winking in his general direction. Oh my God, how do they allow this on the internet? The parental controls must not be set high enough, he thought. So he went to adjust them, but an error message popped up saying he needed to be an administrator. Stephen quickly switched back to the web page search, and took a second to cool himself down. As his breathing slowed down from seeing such provocative material, he regained his composure. Remember what mom said, the nude female form is only for her husband's eyes at night with the lights off and under covers. So he started looking up uniform ideas, but his mind was distracted by the images he saw. Some of those women's breasts were huge! He could see their entire stomach! And the necks! Oh my! In his daze he clicked on a link entitled "How to perform the St. Louis football slide with your girlfriend in her favorite Tom Brady uniform."

What Stephen witnessed next burned a hole so deep and so permanent into his psyche that forty years later he will be playing operation with his grandchildren. It will be his turn to pull the plastic heart out of the operation man and he will have a flashback to this very website. Stephen will freeze, and a glaze will form over his eyes. One of his children will think his Alzheimers is acting up and his daughter will tell the grandkids Grandpa needs a nap. Stephen will grab his daughter's arm with surprising strength as she tries to lift him up out of the rocking chair. His eyes will blaze with lucidity as he whispers to his loving daughter only two words. "Ero Guro"

Stephen quickly closed the window in disgust. His pulse was racing and he felt the vein in his forehead thumping hard enough to make his eyes hurt. Who would allow something like this on the internet? What kind of school is this that has such grotesque things? With his head in a toilet bowl swirl he dizzily walked towards the exit of the library. He never saw the red headed freckle faced girl also walking with her head down holding some very large textbooks. They banged shoulders together causing both of them to spin away from each other. The textbooks flew into the air crashing loudly in the quiet room.

"Mutha Fucka that hurt. Shit now I have to pick these books up all up again." The thin framed girl mumbled, and then looked up at Stephen with a flare burning in her pupils. "Watch where you're fucking going!" She growled to a shocked Stephen.

"Sorry I just. Sorry." He really didn't want to explain why he wasn't paying attention.

When the girl saw Stephen's confused and awkward facial expression, her face softened allowing the startling blue eyes to shine. "It's ok. Listen it was an accident. How about after you get done picking my books up for me, you make it up to me by taking me out to the Naughty Nectarine? Voted the city's best double entendre bar." She smiled waiting for his response.

Stephen didn't wait for her to finish before he answered confidently. "No. I have to go." And then he was off, bolting for the exit. When he made it outside the door and the warm fall air hit his face, his run slowed to a walk. Then the walk turned into a pause. The pause turned into him standing in the middle of the sidewalk just staring at nothing in particular. Oh darn. I messed that up didn't? She asked me on a date didn't she? He ran back into the library, but she was already gone.

It was after cheerleading practice a couple of days after Stephen learned a valuable lesson on what not to do when he bumps into a girl at the library. Kerry and her friend Stephanie were staring at a naked black man sitting on a chair in the middle of their dance studio. Kerry pulled her hair back in a pony tail I can do this. I have to figure out how to like this. So she kneeled down in front of the man's legs and breathed deeply.

"Why are you forcing yourself through this Kerry?" Stephanie said while making sure none of her fingernails were broken.

"Shut up." Kerry shot back as she put the flaccid black licorice in her mouth and tried to suck on it. After a few pulls and tugs she pulled her head back. "I can't do this."

"It would also help if you did it on a straight man." The black guy said with the lisp only a gay backup dancer can have.

"Why would I want some excited immature boy shooting his creamsauce all down the back of my throat?" Kerry didn't get where Shaquan was going with this.

"Because it's easier to suck a cock that is hard. It takes on a different texture and feeling all together. And if you can't handle swallowing a million little men then you need to stop fooling yourself and just admit you're a lesbian, girlfriend." Shaquan flicked his wrist at her when he finished.

"Come on don't you want some of this instead of that gawd awful thing that represents the years of female repression and all that is wrong with a male dominated society?" Stephanie beckoned as pulled her spandex workout pants down exposing her stunningly beautiful bright pink vagina. Just above her vagina was pubic hair neatly trimmed in the shape of a landing strip. It was already glistening, begging for Kerry's tongue to rub itself along the folds of warm flesh.

"Yes. God I want to touch that in a loving and equally representative way that makes both of us feel good about each other without the other being neglected, but my dad would kill me if he found out I was a lesbian." Kerry bit her lip, and continued to stare at the beautiful pussy as Stephanie pulled her pants out from under her and lay down on the wooden floor with her vagina pointed directly at Kerry and Shaquan.

"Well you better decide what you are going to do soon, cause you're twenty-eight years old. You can do who you want." Shaquan said as pulled his pants up. "I'm going to let you two get at that, and I do not know how you ladies find that attractive. It always looks like a butcher put a bulldog through a meat grinder to me."

Stephanie gave him the finger without looking up, and then pointed at her vagina beckoning for Kerry. She obliged by crawling from her kneeling position to Stephanie, and putting her face only inches from the nicely trimmed fish taco. She inhaled deeply the mixture of hot sweat, old boat houses, and a slight tinge of paprika. Then she stuck her tongue out and guided it towards the blossoming flower in front her. The over head light of the dance studio caught the clear liquid seeping out of the fleshy folds like raindrops on a rose after an early morning shower. Kerry smiled as she dug her tongue into the slit. The twitch in Stephanie's legs only made her dig harder like her tongue was a small wet penis. Then she brought it out and licked up the slit pushing the two outer lips apart until she found the clitoris nestled in the hood of Stephanie's beautiful pink mound. Stephanie moaned loudly as Kerry suckled on the now swelling nub of cartilage like it was a teat and she was a hungry babe.

One of the things Kerry liked about women is that they knew all the right buttons to push when it came to sexual pleasure. Men, boys especially, were all about ramming their fucksticks in her so fast and hard they didn't even care what her name was. She thought they were interested in her, but all they wanted was to cum on her ass, pat her on the head, and leave. Then, as a senior in high school, she met a much older woman named Catherine who showed her what it was like to be tickled, and more importantly to feel what it was like to love and be loved. One time Catherine took one of the younger girls with Kerry and at first Kerry was angry and hurt because Kerry wanted Catherine all to herself. However, Catherine told her she needed to know what it was like to be with someone her own age while she watched. As it turned out later, the younger girl was fifteen and Catherine was forty-eight, and it took some explaining even to a seventeen year old Kerry why her mentor was going to jail.

None of these memories were running through Kerry's head as she lapped at the baby producer. What was going through her head was the satisfaction of giving her lover a mind blowing orgasm. Kerry felt the ripples start tensing around her index finger which was shoved up Stephanie's canal. Then the ripples cascaded up her pelvic bone and her hips shook against Kerry's lips. The ripples turned to waves as her chest rocked back and forth slamming against the wooden floor. Finally the waves dissipated as Stephanie's eyelids fluttered open and close. When the shaking stopped, Kerry wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and crawled up to face Stephanie who had a wry smile on her face.

"Thank you." Stephanie cooed into Kerry's ear.

"I'm glad I made you happy." Kerry nibbled back on Stephanie's ear.

"I'm glad you're the kind of girl who can find happiness in helping someone else out without worrying about your own selfish needs." Stephanie replied while getting up, and started putting her spandex pants back on.

"So are we done for tonight?" Kerry thought maybe she would return the favor.

"Yeah. You made me happy, and I'm glad I was able to make you happy for helping me be happy. You are happy aren't you?" Stephanie gave Kerry a condescending look almost making any disagreement impossible.

"Well. Yeah. Of course I'm happy!" Kerry replied sweetly.

"Good! Well I'll see you tomorrow then!" Stephanie said kissing Kerry on the cheek and disappeared out the door.

Oh well, I guess I'll just give my self the two finger salute, Kerry thought as she put her hand down her soffe shorts, and slid her two fingers in between the sticky wet folds of her labia.

James had video taped many things having sex. Dogs, hamsters, Praying Mantis's. He didn't do it for the sexual aspect which he thought was gross, but he did it to work his angles and camera lighting right. For a little while he tried the Cloverfield approach, and acted like he was sneaking up on women showering through their windows. He would search for days for a house to leave a window open, and then it would take another two to three days for him to actually get a shot of a woman changing or showering. He found it time consuming, and impossible to get a good cinematic shot through blinds. There was also the problem of the nosy neighbor who called the cops on him. After spending a night in the woods hiding from police flashlights, and praying to God he didn't get caught he decided that was too tough. It was only later after some searching on the internet did he find out the supposed candid voyeur websites were all staged. So now he had to figure out a way to get his daughter to have sex with another woman, and allow him to film it. The first part he figured would be easy if his April 17, 1989 issue of Playboy was any guideline to follow, it was the second part that would be tough. Then as he was watching one of her old cheerleading home videos from high school, an idea struck him like a bolt of lighting.

I need to get the cheerleading girls together, and film one of their practices. When practice is over then I'll make my move. If I stage the practice at home, and have the blondie from next door come by maybe then I'll get them all together. I'm sure she is or was a cheerleader herself and would love to help them out. In his head all the puzzle pieces were fitting together perfectly, and he smiled to himself. Then he waited for his daughter to come home to implement his plan. She came home about an hour later.

"Hey Kerry!" He exclaimed all too happily as he opened the front door for her.

"Hey dad. You sure are in a good mood." She replied a little confused by his demeanor

"So, how are things?" He asked helping take off her purse and putting it on the table next to the door.

"Good. Why are you acting so weird?" She furrowed her brow trying to figure out what his angle was.

"Well, I know I upset you were yesterday about me not listening to you and not taking your cheerleading career more seriously, even though you do have a master's degree in a field that could easily fetch six figures, thus getting you out of the house. However, I am willing to make amends and have your team practice here, and I will film it for competitions and whoever would need a good dance group." James started to stumble due to nervousness, but he fought through it.

"You mean you would send our tape out to music video producers, film studios and retirement homes so we can generate some income, and get our name out there so the Westchester High School All Girls and One Gay Boy's Purple Chuckwalla Dance and Cheer Team WHSAGOGBPCDCT for short can go national?" Kerry's eyes widened to the size of coffee cup plates.

James didn't answer immediately because he was still trying to figure out how to pronounce the acronym she just used. It came out sounding like a Ukrainian stripper's name. Then he saw Kerry was anxiously waiting for a response. "Yes sweetie that is exactly right!"

"Go Purple Chuckwallas!" She squealed, and then hugged her dad tight. James felt the supple tit flesh squish against his chest. Oh dear God, he prayed, please let my plan go through. I pray to you please let me be able to film my daughter having lesbian sex.

"So, when do you want to do this here thing?" James started to stumble over his words again.

Kerry tightened her lips into an almost invisible line. "Dad you seem to be in a pretty good mood, and you seem like you want to repair our relationship. I hope what I'm about to say next can be a building block towards a productive father daughter relationship." Kerry took a deep breath to prepare herself. Her father stared at her with a dumb look on his face, poor guy had no idea the bomb shell she was about to drop on him. "I'm lesbian."

James' jaw dropped, and stayed open like it was a cash register the clerk forgot to close. Did I hear her right? Yes I did, I'm a lesbian. He let the words roll over his tongue, and he loved the deliciousness of the taste of the sentence in his mouth. Thank you God. I will go to church forever now. How do I work this to my advantage? Then another puzzle piece fell into place. A stern grimace appeared over his face which Kerry did not like. "You're lying to me."

Kerry was expecting this kind of response. "No I'm not dad. I've been a lesbian since high school. I can't stand boys. They are gross and nothing but sexist pigs meant to step on women's necks any chance they get." Stay strong, she could imagine Shaquan and Stephanie standing next to her.

"Prove it to me." Her dad said simply.

"What?" This was not what Kerry was expecting.

"I don't believe you are really a lesbian. I want you to prove it to me."

"What? How do I prove I'm lesbian?" Kerry thought of one way to prove it, but no way was her dad thinking of that.

He shrugged as if he didn't already know how he was going to get her to prove it. "I dunno, what do lesbians do behind closed doors?" He was playing the dumb old fashioned father role now.

"Uh, same thing heterosexual couples do. We have sex." Kerry was even more confused. Was her father really this dense?

"Fine. Let me see your lesbian sex so you can prove to me you're lesbian, and I won't tell your mother about your abhorred mental condition."

"What does abhorred mean?" Kerry in her shock of how the conversation was spiraling out of control clung on to something as a defense mechanism to keep herself from thinking about what her father wanted her to do.

James ignored her. "I won't tell your mother yet, because she will flip out. You know how much she hates crippled children right?"

"Yes." Kerry huffed out a response, and then used her best Jane imitation as mimicry. "Crippled children are propaganda by the wheelchair companies to stay in business. If they got rid of all crippled children the evil corporations wouldn't be able to keep selling us cancer causing products to keep hardworking Americans suckling on the teat of Jazzy Electric Wheelchair Company."

"Well she thinks dykes run Jazzy Electric Wheelchair Company."

"Oh." Her voice was soft and realizing the danger of telling her mother, her chest deflated and it felt like the wind was knocked out of her.

"Well, you do this for me, and we'll tell your mother in a way that she'll like your life choice." James had thrown the hook out, now he just had to see if there was a bite at the end of the line.

Kerry sighed. "Ok. I'll bring my girlfriend over, and we'll sixty-nine for you, if that's what you want to prove I'm a lesbian." The fish had bit hard on the bait now just to reel it in.

James' mouth dropped open again, but he quickly used his hand to close it back up. Stay calm James, he thought. This is your big cinematic moment, don't blow it. "Ok. Bring her over in two weeks with the cheer squad, and you can show me after the filming." Now the fish was flopping on the boat deck dying a slow death of suffocation.

"DAD! Why is that showing again?" She had dropped her head down and caught sight of something pressing against the zipper of her dad's jeans. She knew it was his women's rights repression stick, but why was it so big?

James looked down and his face instantly turned red. "You don't tell your mom that I got a hard on thinking about you carpet munching another girl and I won't tell your mom you're a dyke." He pointed his finger in her face to make his point.

Kerry rolled her eyes, "Fine." My dad is so weird. I wonder if other families have these kinds of conversations. Then her eyes drifted back to his pants. That thing is much bigger than any other penis she had ever seen. There was a dampness growing in her crotch now. What? Why are you getting wet? I just told my dad I was a lesbian, and now you want to get wet over a stiff prick? She scolded her vagina. She shook the image out of her head, but it kept creeping back in like a teenage boy playing the "just the tip" game with a virgin on prom night.