A Family of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey." The girl said quietly.

"Hey." Stephen replied back. Don't stare at her tits, he thought, but it was a battle he was quickly losing.

"Can you guys keep it down a little?" The boyfriend said sullenly.

Shawna peered over Stephen's shoulder. "Us? You guys were louder than we were!" She replied shocked at their disrespectful question.

The guy cocked his head like a dog does when it sees something curious. "What are you talking about?"

Shawna was still hiding behind Stephen's shoulder. "We heard you two fucking like jackrabbits in there. We were just trying to drown you out."

The boyfriend started to laugh. "We were making an interactive children's game about the joy of birthing wild animals. Sometimes we get a little into it."

Shawna and Stephen's jaws dropped. "Isn't a game about birthing animals a little adult for children?" Stephen asked in awe.

"Why?" The cutie-patootie girl answered. "It's a beautiful part of nature that children need to interactively learn about."

"What do you mean interactive?" Shawna asked.

The girl just shrugged with a smile on her face. "When the game comes out in stores you'll see."

The four of them sort of just stared at each other for a few awkward minutes until the boyfriend broke the silence. "Hey since we are on the topic of fucking, we kinda like to try new things. You guys into swinging?"

Shawna gasped, and dug her nails into Stephen's shoulder. Stephen had heard of this swinging thing before from some immature boys in high school. "I don't know." No way am I sharing Shawna with this guy. She'll leave me for sure. But then I would get to fuck cute girl. But I would have to watch this guy plug the same hole in Shawna I just filled.

"Oh come on. It'll be fun." The boyfriend lightly touched Stephen's arm and let it glide down his forearm until they were almost holding hands. Stephen quickly jerked his hand back as the boyfriend smiled with a twinkle in his eye. "We can explore new things. I'm sure you two can show us a thing or two, and we can show you some fun positions as well. It will be a learning experience." The boyfriend grabbed Shawna by his shoulder, the same shoulder Shawna was clinging too. When the boyfriend's hand touched Shawna's hand he flinched, and then he let it drift down to Stephen's pectoral area. His hand lingered around Stephen's nipples before he gave his chest a smack and then the boyfriend stuck his index finger in his mouth like he was tasting the flavor of Stephen.

"Hey look Gavin. He likes the idea!" The girlfriend called out pointing at Stephen's hard on poking through the slit in his boxers. She grabbed his cock which made Stephen's knees weak. Shawna huffed in jealousy, and batted her hand away.

"We're done here." Shawna said curtly closing the door in their faces.

Stephen laughed. "Wow. That was weird."

"I wonder if she knows her boyfriend is gay." Shawna's eyes were still on fire from the confrontation.

"You think he's gay?" Stephen thought he was acting weird, but he was only thinking about the girl grabbing his cock.

"Uh, Yeah, and she's a bitch. She should have learned in middle school not to grab a boy's schlong with his girl next to him."

Stephen shrugged. "Where were we? My cock and balls hurt so bad from being blue balled."

The fire in Shawna's eyes extinguished themselves. She pulled the shirt over her head and turned around to face the bed. She bent over with her ass high in the air. "I think you were finishing fucking me."

Stephen greedily started to rub her pussy with his hand getting his palm soaking wet. He brought his hand up and licked it. Oh God that taste amazing, like sweaty sugar. "I can't wait to fuck you all night long."

"You better not come any time soon. I need to get worked back up to an orgasm."

"Girl I'm so going to pound your ass for hours. Get ready for your pussy to be raw." Stephen guided his penis towards her glistening pussy lips which were puffy and split towards the outside like a landing pad waiting for a helicopter to land. Stephen slid in quickly and quietly. The feeling of heat and lubrication stimulated his cock flesh to an extent he wasn't prepared for. He is cock stiffened and he felt his balls empty semen in to Shawna's pussy exactly 1.6 seconds after penetrating her.

"Really?" She cried out frustrated.

Today is the big day, Kerry thought to herself. I've already talked to Stephanie, and while she thinks it's gross and one more reason why men are terrible she's willing to put the plan in motion. The cheerleading practice went well enough, but she was just going through the motions. She knew what came after the practice is what she needed to be preparing for. She noticed her dad was taking an extra interest in video taping the girls cheerleading that an untrained eye would have missed. She saw his finger working the zoom button more than needed. Disgusting, she thought. The sweaty tired girls all came together at the end, and thanked Kerry and her dad for letting them practice at their house. As each girl gave James a hug she noticed his pants getting tighter and tighter, until the last girl gave him a hug and he was sporting a very obvious half mast that was twitching with excitement.

"Ok. Your mom shouldn't be home for about a couple of hours. So we have some time to take this slow and sensual. I'll start with a wide angle and you guys can sort of be talking, but when I come around the corner I'll do a quick cut to a tight zoom of your faces. You two act like I'm not here, and just start kissing and doing your thing." James was fiddling with something on the camera while spoke.

"You're disgusting." Stephanie leered at him.

"Thank you!" James didn't get the insult. "Ok. Action." James said without missing beat..

Stephanie rolled here eyes, but started kissing Kerry who reciprocated the affection. After frenching for a few minutes, Stephanie started to rub on Kerry's breasts and Kerry started to lift up Stephanie's Cheerleading top. Stephanie took a step back to allow the top to be lifted over her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra so her breasts bounced once they were released. James choked but regained his composure quickly. "Stay strong, and stick to the plan." Stephanie whispered into Kerry's ear.

Kerry smiled like she knew a secret no one else in the world knew, and then started to lick Stephanie's hardened pink nipples. She went from one to the other without taking her tongue of Stephanie's chest. Stephanie moaned in pleasure. They took a step back from each other. Kerry was still fully clothed in her purple and white Cheerleading outfit. The top had no sleeves and was deep cut down the center showing off an ample amount of cleavage. It ended just above her belly button, showing most of her stomach. She wore a short skirt which came only a few inches below her ass. When she bent over she had to bend her knees otherwise everyone would get a shot of her panties. Granted she always wore whole-butts in this outfit, but she didn't like the idea of boy's leering at her. Stephanie having already disrobed her top was standing in only a skirt and a pair of perky tits. If she didn't wear a bra I wonder if she wore any panties, Kerry mused. Let's find out.

Kerry dropped to her knees and put her head under Stephanie's skirt. She was wearing panties. There were beads of sweat dripping down the inside of Stephanie's legs, and Kerry just breathed the aroma in. She licked a stream of sweat running along the inside of her leg. Stephanie flinched from what Kerry knew was a tickle spot. Kerry pulled her head out, and put her hands up Stephanie's skirt. Her hands reappeared a few seconds later with a purple thong. Kerry held it up like she was about to flick a rubber band, and released it upon the camera. James laughed and then pulled it off the lens.

Kerry stuck her head back up the skirt and started to lick at the vaginal lips. They were dry so Kerry had to pull her labia apart and jam her tongue deep into her hole where it was permanently lubricated. She started licking around getting her flesh more lubricated from the saliva than Stephanie's own juices. Don't do this to me now, Kerry thought. We need to get this over with.

Stephanie felt the rushing sensation between her legs, but she couldn't fully enjoy the tongue lapping up her pussy. She was too busy glaring at James who was too busy panning from her tits to the back of Kerry's head. She is your daughter, you pig. Oh God Kerry that felt good, she was only distracted for a few seconds though. All men want to do is shoot some cum ten times a day in any way that degrades women. Look at him shamelessly showing his hard on without a care in the world. That is so gross. Why do they have to continuously show their dominance over us? They get aroused by humiliating us. It's sickening. Oh fuck Kerry, she thought as her knees buckled from the clit rubbing Kerry was doing to her.

"Hey Kerry your turn to get naked and then sixty-nine." James felt euphoric, like the high a man gets at an opium den.

Kerry stood up. "Ok dad." She started to take her top off. James wanted this moment to last forever, but he also knew he could always hit rewind. So he just watched her top come off and then her sports bra. Finally her beautiful knockers rested in the open for the entire world to see. They were so large yet perky. What happens to a woman from her twenties to her thirties? Gravity was the only thing James could come up with.

Then Stephanie got into the action and helped pull down Kerry's skirt. She stood in her panties only. James zoomed in on the dark stain in her crotch with a small cameltoe forming. Stephanie did not give him much time to view it as she started to pull Kerry's panties down to her knees and finally they fell to the floor. Oh wow! She shaves! James zoomed in until her vagina took up the entire viewing screen. It was so wet and so alive! His view was disrupted by Kerry moving away from him, and facing Stephanie, so he zoomed out. It was Kerry's turn to pull off Stephanie's skirt and what James saw was just as equally beautiful vagina. This one was puffy from being worked on already. James could see the wrinkles in the lips and the way it curled backwards exposing the inner slit.

"Ok ladies before you start making a tuna fish sandwich, both of you look at me."

They turned towards James and he took it all in. He videotaped every inch of their bodies, and spent an extra long time on their private areas. "Ok now turn around." They did. I feel like a famous director, like Thomas Zupko. James could barely contain himself as he panned over their tight asses. Stephanie's was a little bigger than Kerry's but it didn't bother him. Kerry had a runner's ass, and Stephanie had more of a softball player's ass.

"Are you done yet?" Stephanie questioned turning her head around to glare at Stephen again.

"Yeah. It's show time now. Do your thing."

Kerry and Stephanie stared deep into each other's eyes. "Do you want to be on bottom? Kerry asked.

"Doesn't matter if you want to be on bottom you can." Stephanie shrugged.

"Oh no, I don't care. I know you like the bottom sometimes." Kerry said sweetly.

"Stephanie you are on the bottom. Kerry babe, you are on top." James sternly directed, but like all women he knew they obeyed a fatherly voice.

Stephanie lay on her back with her legs spread open. James got a quick shot up her pussy from where he stood at her feet. She flicked him the bird. Kerry bent down and straddled Stephanie's chest. She dropped her head down, and kissed Stephanie's vadge. This is it, James thought. I'm going to finally have my dream come true. Kery slowly rolled her tongue out and lightly glided it down the pink path. Stephanie twitched a little. Then Kerry started to lick harder and longer. She really dug into Stephanie's vaginal juice and saliva soaked flesh mound.

Out of the corner of his eye, James noticed Stephanie's head start to bob up and down. Not wanting to miss his daughter being fucked, he walked around to the other side, and watched Kerry's ass hang delicately above Stephanie's face. She didn't even need to really lifter her head up to lap at the little pink line running between Kerry's legs. They were both moaning as each one licked their way to the center of the tootsie roll pop. James' bent over in pain from his penis jamming against his zipper. So he unzipped his pants and pulled his star attraction out to give it some air. Well while it's out here, I might as well help relieve some of this tension. So he started to jerk his dick like he was in high school watching his first porno. Oh Yeah. This is the most beautiful thing in the world. This is the greatest day of my life, he thought.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GONG ON?" A shrill female voice screamed from behind James.

The shock of the noise startled James so bad he had an involuntary ejaculation causing streams of sperm to shoot out and land on the back of Kerry's ass. Stephanie heard the noise too and started to twitch about trying to see who it was. A glob of semen fell splat on her forehead. She screamed. Kerry moved faster than she ever had in life. She rolled off of Stephanie looking for something to cover her nudity, but found nothing. James still in director mode turned camera and all at the noise and saw a most hideous face attached to his wife. She had a scowl a witch would be envious, and there was lightning in her pupils that scared James greatly.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jane's voice lowered in volume, but there was a seething anger behind the low tone.

"There's no real good answer you're going to accept is there?" James knew he was caught, and turned the camera off. What was she doing home early though?

Jane furiously shook her head no as Kerry came running up to hug her mom. "Oh mom it was horrible. Dad made me do this disgusting act with another woman." Tears started to form in Kerry's eyes.

James cocked his head in confusion, but out of the corner of eye he saw Stephanie giving him an evil smile. He bowed his head knowing defeat was eminent.

"Yes ma'am. He told us if we didn't and I am only quoting him here, 'lick snatch until we were sore' he was going to beat us up and rape us." Stephanie's evil smile had turned to dough eyed baby face.

"The bad thing was this wasn't the first time either. He made us do this all the time. He has made me do this so much I can't stand men anymore. I can only love women now." Kerry had set the trap and now she just needed her mom to close the gate on her dad.

Jane thought about how James had been sticking his penis into fences, and making her dress up like Ann Frank. He had slowly been turning sexually deviant for quite some time now. This had suddenly turned into not such a big stretch. "It's ok honey. I believe you. If that is what helps you through this difficult abuse. I will support it." Then Jane turned towards James. "What am I going to do with you?"

"I'm just going to go ahead and head on out." James replied pointing his thumb over his shoulder.

Jane nodded. "I never want to see you again."

James nodded back in agreement. Then he disappeared out the front door. Kerry, Stephanie and Jane were all hugging each other tightly with Kerry and Stephanie still nude. Kerry felt a little bad about what she did to her dad, but Stephanie was right, men are evil and this was the only way to tell her mom she was a lesbian.

"When you girls called me earlier today and said James was acting weird, I had no idea this is what you meant. Maybe now we can pick up the pieces. I can understand with what you went through that men would be the last thing on your mind." Jane said and then noticed the splooge still stuck on Stephanie's forehead. She wiped it off with her finger and shoved it in her mouth. Stephanie gave her a questioning look. "What? His cum does taste great."

James sat in his hotel room in a daze. It had been two days since the worst day of his life. He hadn't moved off the bed in those two days, and he had a scruffy beard showing now. He just stared at a blank television screen. He wanted to plug in the video camera and watch his masterpiece, but he just couldn't get the image of his wife yelling at him out of his head. He knew he needed to eat something, but he just wasn't hungry. Suddenly there was a knock at his door. I've already paid for the next month, it can't be the hotel staff. "Come in."

"Dad it's a hotel room. It automatically locks." Stephen jiggled the door handle just to prove his point.

James sighed. This is going to be embarrassing. How do I tell my son who has almost no sexual experience what I did? He wouldn't understand. Still he got up and opened the door. "Hey son." He said as he walked back to the bed.

"Dad you look terrible." Stephen had sandwiches from Schlotsky's deli. He really knew how to cheer up his old dad.

"What are you doing here son?" James took the sandwich and started to munch on it.

"I heard what happened. That is pretty terrible what they did to you."

James grimaced. "Yeah. I bet you think that. You probably think your dad is an old incestuous perv."

"Yes I do. But I think that is ok. What they did to you was just wrong though. I also have some really great news to tell you." Stephen was excited to tell him about Shawna. He was going to ask her to move in with him. He knew it was kinda quick, but Shawna was perfect for him. She was showing him a world he had never known. She let him do all the crazy sex things he wanted. She was kind, and sweet, and more importantly she loved to clean. Stephen liked that.

"I wonder how long they planned it?" James said more to himself, ignoring his son's comment. "Listen to me son. Don't ever get yourself in the position I was in. Don't ever let your dreams overtake your reality. In fact don't even have dreams at all. Just keep your head down and o what someone tells you to do. If life tells you to be miserable, be miserable. Don't fight the system. It doesn't work. Don't ever get married and have kids. And especially don't fall in love with a girl, and let her move in with you. It will ruin your life. I'm sorry I've been blabbering on. What did you have to tell me?"

Stephen tightened his lips into a thin line. "Nothing dad. Nothing at all." Maybe his dad was the jerk his mom told him he was. He thought he knew his dad, but obviously his dad didn't share the same ideas as him. Fuck him. He can die alone for all I care. "I'm going to be going now. Dad. Enjoy yourself." Stephen got up and left.

James shrugged at the quick exit. Kids these days don't like sharing anymore. He smiled when he saw the video camera, and quickly attached it to the TV with the AV cables. I'm glad I was able to instill a little wisdom into my son. He seemed to take it to heart. I hope he follows it and doesn't turn into me. The screen popped on, and there was a still image of Kerry and Stephanie kissing. He pressed play and watched the two of them French kiss. Yes. That was the greatest day of my life, James thought with a smile.