A Family of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't hate you." He rubbed her arm hoping it would comfort her. He read in a book once women like to be touched.

"Then what is wrong with us?" She was really bawling now.

"Our sex is boring." He tried to cover his mouth as soon as he started talking but his mind was ahead of his hands and it slipped out. He was left covering his mouth and his eyes wide with shock at what he just said.

Jane wailed even louder. "I know! I just don't know what to do! The Japanese control our sexual libido with their Samsung televisions."

"Stupid Japanese." James agreed. Jane was so smart. She knew about all of these conspiracies he didn't even know existed. "Maybe there is something we can learn on the internet."

Jane stopped crying enough to look at him. "The internet is evil. It's filled with nothing but smut and violence. The worst of the smut is those pornographic literature sites."

"I know. But it might help us this time." He cut her off, because he knew the internet would have their answers.

"Ok. Let's check out the internet for how to spice up our sex life."

Stephen borrowed his buddy's car to pick up Shawna. His mouth dropped open when she answered the door. She was wearing a sequin knee length red dress. It was low cut around her breasts showing an ample amount of cleavage. The makeup she wore lightened her already pale skin but it accentuated her freckles giving her a Scarlett Johansson look, if Scarlett Johansson had fiery red hair.

"God you look beautiful." He said amazed that he was going on a date with someone who looked this good.

"Well howdy fucking do to you too." She replied sarcastically. Then she softened her stance once she realized his intentions were pure. "Thanks you don't look so bad yourself." she smiled.

"Is your cup size C?" He had heard of such sizes, but now he was sure he was looking at one of these fantastical breasts.

"Uh. Kinda forward on a first date aren't we?" She wanted to scold him, but most guys didn't pay her boobs the time of day. So she was mildly flattered. "Yes, they are a 34C."

"Oh my God, I've never seen such beautiful breasts in all my life." He was still in shock.

"You're kinda new at this aren't you?" She raised an eyebrow at his ineptitude.

This broke his concentration and he looked up her. "Yeah, I've never even really been on a date before. Please don't think I'm a dork."

She smiled a kind loving smile. It was a smile that hid her intentions of corrupting this young bumpkin. "I won't. First things though don't ask a girl her bra size on the first date. Second do you have a nice restaurant planned?"

He hesitated. He hoped his choice would meet her approval. "I was thinking Golden Corral."

She sort of looked at him blankly, and Stephen looked back anxiously. "Do they still have seafood Thursdays?" She asked.

"With the Crab Legs!" He replied.

"Oh boy! You knew just what I wanted!" She squealed in excitement.

He smiled and straightened out his tie and tightened his suit jacket. His heart thumped so loudly he thought it was going to explode. Dinner went exceptionally well. There were a few rednecks with trucker hats and wifebeater tank tops on who whistled at Shawna, but she gave them the finger and told them to fuck off. Stephen shook his fist in their general direction, and they went back to eating their buffet dinner. They didn't notice they were the best dressed couple in the feeding trough. After dinner they meandered their way back to his buddy's 1999 first year edition Chrysler PT Cruiser.

"Oh I shouldn't have let you talk me into eating that third helping of seafood salad." Shawna groaned holding her stomach.

Stephen was dealing with his own stomach issues. The skin around his belly button felt tight like it was going to stretch out too much and split open causing all of his recently eaten hush puppies to come spilling out. "Macaroni and Cheese." Was all he could belch out.

By the time they ambled to the car they had started to sober up from the food orgy and were walking more normally. As Stephen opened up the passenger side door to let Shawna in she embraced him in a tight hug. Stephen not knowing what else to do hugged her back just as tightly and she gasped a little as the air was pushed out of her lungs. "Whoa still full." She wheezed.

"Sorry." He relaxed his grasp a little and just held her with his hands up around her bra strap.

"You can hug lower if you want." She whispered into his ear as she started to nibble on his neck.

"Ok." And his hands immediately dropped to her plump ass and squeezed. Oh my gosh, he thought, I just grabbed a girls ass and she didn't slap me. He started to rub his hands over her entire ass hoping to take enough mental notes never to forget this moment.

"Slow down cowboy." Shawna said as she released her hickey grip from his neck. That oughta give his friends something to pick on him about. As she admired the red cherry on the side of neck she felt his man meat growing in his shorts and stabbing her in the leg. Wow, he's excitable. She smiled to herself as she sat in the seat with some initial disappointment from Stephen.

"Did I do something wrong?" He was getting nervous. I knew I shouldn't have been so forward. Stupid Stephen Stupid.

"No." She smiled a wicked smile which made Stephen quiver with intimidation. "Just stand up straight and watch for people coming near us."

Stephen did as he was told and put one hand on the passenger door and one hand on the roof of the car. He looked over the roof of the car as he stood facing the inside of the car with Shawna's head only inches from his crotch. I hope she doesn't make fun of my hard on, he thought, not realizing why she wanted him to stand the way he did. Then he felt a delicate finger on his zipper, and his zipper started to pull down. Oh god, if she geoes all the way down my penis is going to be showing. Then the cool night air touched his cock and he grew nervous. She's going to make fun of my penis I know it. Don't listen to it appropriately sized guy, we'll make it though this. Instead of insults he felt a tight grasp encircle his shaft. He knew from his many masturbatory days, it was a hand, but this one was soft and smooth, not hard and rough like his. This hand had nails which delicately scratched his raised veins on the underside of his shaft causing a tickling sensation to shoot to his lower stomach. He almost flinched, but he had a fear if he did flinch the wonderful warm feeling would disappear so he held firm with his cock aching for more. Then the tight grasp started jerking back and forth along his shaft from the base to the large and now bright purple circumcised helmet. This is amazing. Stephen opened his eyes just in time to see two older ladies getting in to their car a few spots down from him. He waved, and they waved back as they drove off. Stephen's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt the pressure building in his ball sac. Shawna being the self appointed hand job expert also felt the tension building and started jerking her hand back and forth furiously. Finally Stephen couldn't take it anymore and the surge started deep in his scrotum and shot up his seminal tract to the tip of his penis where it exploded into the night air like water from a fireman's hose. The sticky white substance smacked Shawna directly in her eyes and brow. "Oh wow." Stephen groaned not realizing the damage his sperm had done.

"Oh fuck me." She cried out, and quickly released her grip to start wiping the splooge off her face.

Stephen still hadn't quite come back to reality yet, but his buckling knees brought him down to Shawna's level. Once he realized the predicament she was in, he started looking for napkins. "I'm sorry, " He mumbled.

"No. Fuck. It's fine, I just wasn't expecting it to be so strong. I can't wait to feel that splash inside my pussy. I bet it feels amazing." Shawna stated bluntly as she wiped her face with the napkins Stephen found in the glove box.

"Oh that won't be happening." Stephen replied causally.

Shawna starting to feel embarrassed because she knew a rejection was coming just like all the other guys. You give them a good handjob and they never want to see you again. "Why not?"

"My mom says to always wear a condom. No kids for me she says."

Shawna chuckled. Wow he is adorable. "Ok. Condoms it is."

Stephen walked around the back with a still visible rooster cockadoodledoing in his now zipped up pants. Oh boy, my first sexual experience was a handjob in the Golden Corral parking lot! Life can't get any better than this!

It was exactly eighteen hours later that Kerry was putting on makeup in front of her bathroom mirror. She hummed a song she heard on the radio, but could only remember one line from it. So she sang that one line over and over in her head to the nauseating melody that accompanied it. She was nervous and excited at the same time. She made sure she had everything in order. Tell mom and dad Stephen isn't coming home this weekend. Check. Make up an excuse why I'll be out late tonight. Check. Get your dick sucking lips ready for action. She waffled on the idea. Maybe I don't need to prove to myself I'm a lesbian. But a penis drenched my pussy in woman fluid. You've tried sucking Shaquan's dick and it did nothing for you. Yeah, but maybe he was right maybe I need a straight man who is actually into what I'm doing for him. Plus, I don't want some nameless Joe to try and pull something he shouldn't like a boston creampie on me either. I need a boy who can understand what I'm doing. I need Stephen. Oh boy what if Stephen tells me I'm gross. He won't, one look at your naked body and he'll melt, right? Isn't that how it works in those incest stories you read about? She sighed and walked out the front door to meet Stephen. Plus you always have the secret weapon to make him do what you want.

Stephen, on the other hand, was not stressing out about lesbianism as he sat on his bed in the dorm room watching TV. He couldn't decide whether to watch Dora the Exlorer or Bill Nye the Science Guy. So he compromised and watched General Hospital. His mind kept drifting back to that image he saw on the internet in the library. Ero Guro he thought it was sick, but still it was like watching naked pornstars getting eaten by wild baboons. You don't want to watch but you feel like you have to. His train of thought was broken by a knocking on the door.

"Hey brother!" Kerry said sweetly giving him an extra big hug.

"Hey you!" Stephen replied feeling her tits squish up against his chest. Wow, that perfume is amazing, he thought as he breathed in deeply. Her neck muscles are really protruding nicely too. He thought maybe he could kiss them, but that would be weird. So instead he nuzzled her neck with his nose.

"So this is your dorm huh?" She asked breaking the embrace.

"Yep." Stephen couldn't help himself watch his sister sashay her jean skirt covered ass around the room. What was that smell on her? It was so arousing and intoxicating.

Kerry looked over her shoulder at Stephen's bewildered face. The secret weapon aphrodisiac perfume was working well she thought as she smiled to herself. Take deep breaths, we are going to forbidden territory soon. I should probably up the ante now. So she sat on his bed and splayed her legs open allowing Stephen to see straight up her skirt and showing the bright white silk panties. She smiled as Stephen's eyes bulged at her puffy cooch showing. I do like making boys speechless, she thought. Girls don't care about upskirts because they've seen it already. She really liked that Stephen didn't tell her to close her legs like the slut she was, because that meant he was looking.

"I have a question for you brother." Kerry tried to sound serious, but it was hard when Stephen's eyes hadn't left her pussy and his mouth was still hanging slightly ajar. "Stephen!" she cried to get his attention.

"What?" Stephen snapped back pretending to be annoyed at her, but his eyes kept drifting back to her swollen womanness.

"Dad says mom is going to flip if she finds out I'm lesbian." Kerry decided to close her legs to keep his attention. It worked as his disappointed eyes drifted towards her face.

"Yes, she will." Stephen quickly started to lose interest so Kerry brazenly undid the top to buttons of her baby blue colored blouse showing a large cleavage line. This caught Stephen's eye again as they swelled in size.

"Well. I would like to make sure I'm lesbian before I tell her, because if there is any chance I'm straight I need to know now to make my life easier." Kerry ran her finger down her cleavage while Stephen's eyes danced.

"H-h-how do you plan on that?" Stephen stammered not even caring he wasn't looking in Kerry's eyes.

"I'm going to suck your dick." There it was out in the open now. Now I just need to wait and see if he will accept my offer. She already had a back up plan saying it was a joke and he was s sicko for buying into it should her plan go wrong, but she could see by the look on Stephen's face this was not going to go wrong.

"What?" Stephen gave her a startled gaze not focused directly on her eyes. Then his gaze drifted down to her neck as he watched her tendons flex in and out with each nervous gulp of oxygen she swallowed.

"Listen most boys are horny and gross. I know with you, you won't try to get in my pants or anything. We can keep it scientific, just as an experiment to help me in my sexual orientation. Don't think of it as incest. Think of it as helping your sister not be disowned by our mom." She swallowed hard, hoping Stephen wouldn't throw her out.

Stephen looked at his watch. "Yeah sure I've got nothing better to do right now" And with that he undid the button on his cargo shorts, unzipped and slid his pants down with his boxers. He now stood in front of his sister in only a t-shirt and a penis flying at half mast. "but I want to see you naked too."

Now it was Kerry's turn to distracted let out a stammer. "O-O-Ok." Maybe I just don't like black penis, she thought. No don't be a racist, it's just a penis that is hardening. It looks really nice hard too. It looks so soft and smooth even though it is hard and veiny. Stop acting weird, just get to business. She got down on her knees and grabbed hold of the swelling male anatomy. She started to stroke it but felt Stephen pull her up by her armpits.

"I said naked." He didn't blink, but he just stared directly in her eyes.

The perfume must be working too well. Oh well what's a little nudity amongst siblings right? "Oh ok." She said quietly while Stephen took a step back to admire her.

Kerry slowly worked on each button down moving down her blouse. They popped apart as she undid them from the stress of her flesh mountains against her pink blouse. When she had the buttons undone, she hesitated before pulling her shirt apart and exposing her bra covered orbs. Stephen's eyes widened, and she smiled. They are going to get a lot bigger in a little bit. The shirt dropped around her ankles, and her hands went to back to unhook the clasp. With a quick squeeze of experience the clasp came undone and she pulled the straps in front of her causing the bra to fall slowly to her waist. The bra snagged on her hardened nipples causing them to bounce a little once they became free of the undergarment. The bra fell to the floor as well leaving her breasts out in the open and suddenly very cold.

Stephen's eyes did widen even more to the size of dinner plates as the 32B boobs slowly stopped flopping in front of him. They were small and pert, as the nipples poked straight out instead of hanging below like on older bigger tits. His dick stiffened to the hardness of a tire iron and it throbbed with anticipatory precum. Kerry pushed her hands up her jean skirt and then pulled down as her white panties showed underneath her skirt. She pulled them down to about her knees at which point she closed her knees together and let them drop to her feet. I need to smell those. So he held his hand out greedily. "Give me."

Wow, the perfume has him down to the instinct of an ape now, Kerry thought. She still picked her panties up off the floor and placed them in her brother's open palm. I don't know if I can show him the place where Summer's Eve goes. I'm going to turn around. So she turned away and started sliding the skirt down her ass. There was a white line around her waist and just on each side of the crack of her ass where her bikini didn't allow her skin to tan.

Stephen was busy inhaling his sister's soaking wet panties. It smelled like musk and sweat. Then he wrapped his lips around the wet spot and sucked it in his mouth like he was sucking the last bit of water out of a sports bottle. His eyes rolled in the back of his head until he saw his sister's tight ass in front of him. A large smile formed, and he quickly smacked her ass causing a snapping noise to echo throughout the dorm room. He didn't release his hand, but kept it there and squeezed on her right ass cheek. It felt so warm and soft, like a heated pillow. He started to drag his pinky finger down the crack of her ass, but she squealed in shock, and whipped around to face him.

"No more." She said authoritatively. "It's science time."

Stephen rolled his eyes, with her panties hanging from his mouth. "Ok then get to sucking. I'm about to explode!"

Kerry dropped to her knees and grabbed a hold of his now stiffened member. She stroked the shaft a few times enjoying the purple color and enlarged size of Stephen's circumcised head. A clear fluid leaked out of his pee-hole with every stroke. This must be precum, she thought. So she leaned into investigate, for science of course, and opened her mouth to take it all in at once. Suddenly her head was slammed forward as she felt the soft meaty flesh jam into the back of her throat nearly causing her to choke. She felt Stephen's hand's on the back of her head. "Oh god that feels good." He moaned out as she withdrew off his cock coughing to regain her breath Once she was satisfied she wasn't going to die, and now slightly annoyed at her brother for being so abusive and mad at herself for giving him to much of the aphrodisiac. She pulled her lips apart and slowly slid them over the shaft of his penis. She dragged her tongue across the underside of his penis. She felt the ridges of his bulging veins with her tongue and she thought it felt really weird. When she got done lubricating his cock with her saliva she brought her mouth back to his helmet and encircled it with her mouth. She started a rhythmic bobbing with her head up and down on his shaft.

Stephen was simply staring down at the blonde hair of his sister bobbing up and down on his penis as he stood over her. I can't believe this is happening, he thought. I'm getting the best head I've ever had in my entire life, and it's from my sister! Granted it is the only head I've ever had in my entire life, but still. As he stood enjoying the blowjob, there suddenly was a sharp pain developing along his shaft. It felt like someone was trying use a lawn mower on his sensitive cock skin. Oh dear god I think she's teething me. What do I say to her? Heeba Jeebes, that hurts! He screamed in his head. "Hey Kerry?" He tried lower his voice to not make it sound harsh.

"Yeah?" She looked up at him with his cock still in her mouth so she more of mumbled the word.

"Do you mind not using your teeth?" There was a silky sweet tone to his voice to cover his pain.

"But that's how you give blowjobs." She corrected him as if she were the end all on the subject of oral sex. "You just have never had one before, trust me you'll learn to love it."

"Oh ok." I don't think I like blowjobs, he thought. But this is for science so I guess I'll suffer through it. So Stephen leaned back on his bed while Kerry caught every raised piece of skin, veins and all against the back of her teeth as she would drag it off his dick. Why do guys like blowjobs so much? I need to cum quick to get this over with. So he closed his eyes and thought about Shawna giving him the handjob yesterday.