A Family of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry's face was red as she continued to give Stephen a toothjob. Why did I act like I knew what I was doing? This is the first hard cock blowjob I've ever given. Still I didn't want to look like an amateur. I'm the older sister for God's sake, I'm supposed to be teaching him about these things not the other way around. Then her mind changed subjects. I'm pretty sure this is how other girls give blowjobs, anyway. Maybe I am doing it wrong, but fuck it, I can't change now. I'm in it to win it. Suddenly Stephen's cock swelled, and nearly doubled in size. What is going on, she confusedly thought. Before she could think another thought a river of warm salty goop splashed against the back of her throat. It reminded her of drinking a warm pudding, if they made an ocean flavored pudding. It choked her a little and she started to gag, but it just kept spewing out of his penis. Finally after what seemed like the longest fifteen seconds of her life, Stephen's cock stopped flexing and the river coming out of his hole dammed up. She broke her grasp from his cock and didn't notice the white strand of silky semen still attached from her lips to his cock growing longer as she withdrew. Unbeknownst to her, it broke and the strand fell down her chin and on her neck leaving a line of white. I think I like the taste of cum, she thought.

Stephen did notice the flyaway splooge though and nearly came again seeing cum on a beautiful neck. He would have cum again if it weren't for the cold wet feeling left on his semen spewer. There was a tingly feeling on his shaft and he looked down to notice amongst the glistening of saliva, his tree trunk was very red and nearly bleeding. "I'm gonna go clean up." He said more to himself than Kerry.

"Oh boy. I'm really confused now if I'm lesbian or not." Kerry called out with a little bubble of semen blowing up on her lips when she spoke. "I like the taste of semen, but I still don't think I like cocks. However, I love everything about a vagina." Kerry started to rub her own slit absently while she spoke.

Stephen cleaned his cock and hoped there wouldn't be any scabs forming on it. He returned to the room to find Kerry staring off into space with her index finger stuck up her pussy and the strand of cum still hanging from her throat. "Are we jerking off now for science?" He smiled when spoke and started stroking his own shaft.

Kerry was jerked out of her daydream of cum filled vaginas and shook her head to clear it. The first thing she did was notice Stephen masturbating rudely in front of her. Then she felt her finger in her pussy and suddenly became very embarrassed. "No!" She screamed. "Brothers and Sisters do not do such things in front of each other!" There was a heat building in her face and she knew she was going red again from embarrassment. Quickly she looked for her panties, but couldn't find them. Fuck it, she thought, and slid her skirt up over her hips and hastily buttoned her shirt on without the bra. She found the bra by the door but no panties and ran out the room.

Stephen stood in shock at what just happened. I will never understand women I guess. He shrugged it off and pulled out the panties from under his bed. You and I Miss panties are going to have some fun tonight, he thought as he sniffed the crotch.

The next day was Sunday and Stephen had just finished eating a bowl of Peanut Butter Captain Crunch. I guess I should get Kerry's underwear back to her, and make sure my parents are still alive. He checked his watch and it was about ten am so he figured everyone should be awake by now. So he picked up the panties and held them out with a smirk on his face. The crotch had started to harden with his cum stains and some of her vagina juice but there was still enough wetness left that he decided not to jerk off into them again. The wild animal sex noises started up again next door and that was the final straw to get him moving out the door.

When he arrived at his house, his parents' house now, he reminded himself. You moved on. Kerry's old Civic wasn't in the driveway. Oh boy I'm going to leave her a nice surprise then. So he sneaked up to the door so he could bypass his parents until he was done putting her panties underneath her pillow. He giggled as he quietly opened the front door.

His mother was kneeling on all fours behind the couch, and it looked like she was hiding from something. She wasn't facing him so that was a good, but he was curious why she was in such a position and topless while wearing leather chaps. Her hairstyle was different too, as it looked like an old 1940's bob.

"Where are you my little Jew?" His dad cried out when he strutted into the room with no shirt on and very tight olive drab shorts on with no socks and wearing combat boots. James's right hand was held out straight with a small horse whip in his hand. His hair was parted to the side and slicked over. He had a small brownish black rectangular moustache just below his nose. Despite all of this the item that shocked Stephen the most was the red swastika band wrapped around his dad's left arm. Stephen froze in the door frame still holding the door handle.

"You'll never find me Hitler!" His mother screamed giddly back.

"Oh but I will!" James reached over the couch and dragged a more than willing Jane over the back and they both fell into a heap on the couch cushions. James caught something out o the corner of his eye, but was having too much fun to care. He put Jane over his lap like she was a misbehaving child, and started to strike her with the whip. She squealed at every stroke.

Jane looked up from the couch to say something to James. She immediately forgot whatever it was as she saw a frozen Stephen in the doorway staring back at her. "James! Stop!" She screamed not in a sexual way.

"I'm your Hitler, I do not know this James!" James replied not catching on.

Jane struggled out of his grasp and stood up, "James stop! Stephen what are you doing here?"

Stephen tried to look back at his mom but all he saw were her saggy boobs flopping on her chest. "I-I was going." Was all he could stammer out and then he slammed the door.

James and Jane heard the squealing of tires as the stood embarrassed beyond belief at what just happened.

"Didn't Kerry say he wasn't coming home this weekend?" James broke the silence.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I let you talk me into this you perv!" Jane moaned into her open palms.

"Talk you into this? You were more than happy until our fucktard son walked in."

"Don't call him a fucktard. I'm so embarrassed." She still had her head between her hands.

James shrugged. "Should we finish? I've still got a boner."

Jane slapped him in the face. "No! We're done. We're never talking about this again and I'm never doing something this stupid!" She ran into the master bedroom.

James rolled his eyes. Why God? Why do I have to have such a prudish wife? All I want is to play Hitler and the Jews with her is that so abnormal? He sighed, grabbed an early morning beer and turned the television on.

After what Stephen went through the past two days it was no surprise he didn't want to call up Shawna for a few days. It mildly bothered him that she didn't call him during those days though. Aren't girls supposed to be calling everyday wanting to hang out? Still what is wrong with my family? My sister wants to do horrible things to me for science, and I don't even know what is wrong with my parents. He sighed, I do need to talk to somebody though. So he called up Shawna.

"Hey." Came the sweet silky voice on the other line.

"Hey Shawna!" Stephen tried to act nonchalant but it came out like a teenage girl who just saw Justin Beiber at the local Panera Bread.

"This is Shawna's voicemail please leave a message."

Stephen banged his cellphone against his head, and hung up before leaving a message. What do I do now? I can't call her back she'll know I called a bajillion times. He remembered his dad telling him stories about days when everyone only had one house phone and no caller ID. He could have called Shawna nonstop until she picked up and no one would have known the difference. Stephen longed for those days. After daydreaming about calling her, his phone rang and he saw it was Shawna so he picked up quickly, but no too quickly to seem too excited. So he waited until the third ring.

"Hey." He tried to sound like he didn't care even though he was short of breath.

"You've been spanking the proverbial monkey or something?" Shawna chuckled.

"No!" Stephen blushed even though he knew she couldn't see him.

"Sure! Anyhoo, what's up?" She sounded casual. I wish I could sound casual like that

"Wondering if you wanted to come over and you know watch a movie or something." Stop breathing so hard Stephen.

She laughed. "Sure. I'll be over in a few minutes."

"Ok bye!" Stephen didn't want to screw up the good news.

"Wait-" Shawna's voice clicked off as Stephen pressed the red phone button on his phone.

The next thirty minutes dragged on for Stephen. At the sixteen minute mark he thought time actually went backwards, but checked his second hand and realized it hadn't. Should I jerk one out so I don't come too early? No, you should have a full load to blow in her hand. Nothing could be better than hand jobs.

There was a knocking on the door, and Stephen ran the few feet, and nearly banged his head on the door opening it too quickly. He was breathing heavy again because of the nerves.

Shawna was smiling. "Wow that must have been one helluva porno you watched!"

"No! I don't watch porn!" Stephen whined.

"Sure you don't you Mormon. Anyway what movie are we watching?" She jumped on the bed.

"Uh." He hadn't thought about a movie, but maybe it would lessen the news he was about to spring on her. "Aladdin?"

"How about something a little more adult?"

Stephen went to his scary movie collection and picked one out. This aught to be good. "Gremlins II."

Shawna gave him a look of disbelief. "What decade are you living in?"

"What it's a classic!" Stephen was starting to feel stupid about his selection.

"Luckily I brought a couple of movies." She pulled out a dvd of Baise-Moi from her back jeans pocket. "This might be more for us."

Stephen shrugged. "Ok."

The movie started and Stephen could only watch with a slack jaw, and wide eyes. He completely forgot about telling her his parent's were crazy. I can't believe what I'm seeing, is all he kept repeating to himself. Finally Stephen was left in shock as the ending credits began to roll.

"Hmm, looks like someone enjoyed the movie." Shawna moaned into Stephen's ear as she grabbed his crotch and groped the hard pole.

"Oh my god!" Stephen didn't even realize he was horny, but suddenly as Shawna was stroking his cock through his shorts he realized he wanted to do what he saw in the movie.

Shawna unzipped his pants, and pulled them down to his ankles. His pussy popper stood up straight while she stroked the shaft gently then Shawna dropped her head down to his pecker and gave a long suck with all lips and no teeth. "Whoa." Stephen had a PTSD flashback to his sister and wanted no part of a blowjob. Shawna gave him a quizzical look as he was pulling her up. Knowing he was supposed to like blowjobs he realized he needed to have an excuse for his refusal. "I want to get straight to it."

That seemed to work as Shawna gave him a wry smile as she immediately pulled off her shirt. She wore a pink lacy bra which looked padded to Stephen. He didn't mind though, because he had never seen a girl in an unpadded bra to compare. Then Shawna unclasped the back of her bra and then suddenly Stephen was now staring at his third pair of bare boobs in the last week. College is awesome! He thought in a daze. They were somehow larger than his sisters, and obviously much perkier than his mom's saggy excuses for milk jugs. The hardened pink nipples poked straight out at him begging for his mouth to encircle them and suck on them until they turned red. So without thinking he reached out and grabbed both tits. They both collapsed against his grasp allowing him to nearly squeeze his hands together. They felt so warm and soft. There was a hardness to them, but it was deep inside the tissue well past the epidermis. Everything up until that point was like a warm balloon without the latex feel and the squeaky noise made when a balloon was squeezed. His palms reminded him there was hard cartilage waiting to be nursed, so he let go and made his lips into a circle while diving in the for the landing. His mouth connected on the right nipple, and it sent an electric shock through out his tongue and lips. It was hard kinda wiggly but when he bit the skin it turned soft and it made Shawna moan, so he continued to suck like an infant while she grabbed the back of his head whimpering. His jaw muscles began to tighten and clamp up, so he let go with a popping noise. He looked into Shawna's eyes which had an electric charge to them. She pushed him on the bed so hard he fell backwards and laid on his back with his neck craned so he can still see her topless while she stood to the side of the bed.

Shawna pulled her shorts off and stood in front of a wide eyed Stephen in only a pair of pink silk panties with little white hearts peppered though out the small amount of cloth in the front. The rest of the panties was nothing but string around her waist and thread of silk the size of floss running up the crack of her ass. Knowing she had a nice ass, Shawan turned around to let Stephen admire it, which he did, but only for a few seconds before his teenage hormones kicked in. He raised himself up and slapped her ass so hard it jiggled. Shawna squealed in shock but had little time to react to it as Stephen grabbed the nice fat firm ass with both hands. It was too large to grab wholly so he did the best he could and just squeezed the soft mounds. The two ass cheeks felt like her boobs with just a little more tightness to it. Then he pulled Shawna close to him by encircling his arms around her flat stomach. Moving as if he had done it a thousand times he slid his hand down past her stomach and moved the silk fabric out of the way to allow his fingers to make their General Sherman March towards Scarlett O'Hara's Atlanta. However, unlike Sherman, Stephen was met with a large bramble thicket of bushy pubic hair. His fingers were confused and asked for a retreat, but Stephen being the horny tactician he was stumbled past the briar patch and found his way to the soaking slit of treasure. He was surprised at how wet his index finger became once it touched the Promised Land. It was like a slick sticky almost oil like substance, but instead of being black it was clear. He stared at the liquid as he smashed his index finger and thumb together, pulled them apart to watch the strands form and then break as he his fingers stretched apart. He dragged his finger along Shawna's stomach from her belly button down to her panties. It left a slimy glistening trail on her skin which reminded Stephen of the contrail a slug makes on a sidewalk. Undeterred by this horrible analogy rattling in Stephen's head he dove back in and this time started to slide his finger in and out of her flesh cave. Shawna moaned with satisfaction, which made Stephen quicken his pace, and there was a slurping noise caused by the sudden influx and rapid release of air moving in and out of the opening. After hearing what Stephen assumed was Shawna being happy for a few long minutes, she turned around causing his finger to leave her warmth and hand delicately in the air. She smiled wickedly at him. It was the smile only a woman makes before she dominates a man in bed. Stephen watched as Shawna hooked her fingers in the waist of her panties and dropped them to the floor.

He now stared at the black bramble bush of hair. I think I'm looking at a vagina. My sister's was smooth, and pink. I guess women are all different. My sister's vagina he mulled over in his head. I wonder how many other people can say they've seen their sister's pussy. I hope a lot or else it would seem weird. Stephen didn't have time to think about it much as Shawna pushed him back so he lay flat on his back on the small twin bed. Shawna crawled up, and straddled him with her love organ only precious inches from his love organ invader. She grabbed his cock and held it steady as she guided it into her wet snatch.

Stephen's eyes bulged and he thought he saw the Angel Peter waving at him as he felt his flesh slide into a wet hot slick feeling skin covered box of birthday chocolates. Holy Jesus this is like no other feeling I've ever had in my entire life! I can't believe I'm actually having sex! With a girl! I always thought a Fleshlight would be first, but an actual girl with boobs, whose bouncing up and down my cock right now holding herself up with her arms on my stomach. Then his instinct kicked in and he thrust his hips upwards as she slammed down making a slapping noise like someone clapping under a waterfall. The heat Stephen felt on his shaft was immeasurable, but he thought it was going to burn his skin off and he didn't even care! He just wanted to thrust his prick so far up Shawana's canal he would be able to see his piss hole out her mouth. Suddenly there was a noise like a giraffe giving birth and the noise made Shawna instantly stop what she was doing. Stephen tried to ignore and was futilely trying to move his hips upward.

"Was that you making that noise?" Shawna looked annoyed Stephen wasn't paying attention to her.

Stephen finally stopped looking like a child having a seizure. "What? No. It's my stupid neighbors. They have sex all the time, and they sound like that."

Shawna smiled as she started lifting her pussy up and down impaling herself on Stephen's manmeat. The noises continued, and Shawna got an idea. "How about we out do them?"

Stephen really wanted to listen to her but he was too interested in watching his penis disappear and reappear again. That's weird. I'm actually putting myself inside another person. "Yeah whatever that's fine." He answered without really knowing what he was saying yes too.

So Shawna started to moan louder and louder until it almost became a scream. She really got into the fucking as she threw herself upwards and slammed downwards. I hope I don't fall out of her hole and she breaks my dick. I can't wear a penis cast again. Eventually he forgot about his fear, and just got caught up in the stimulation on the underside of his shaft that felt like a strained tickle. Her moaning kept pace with the animal like noises next door.

There was a loud crashing through the wall like a picture had fallen of the wall. "Jesus Christ they are really going at it aren't they?" Shawna was no quitter though so she started to bang her hand against the wall in rhythm with the thrusts.

Oh dear God I'm going to come, Stephen thought. My dick is so stiff it hurts. "Oh boy!" He yelled.

"Go ahead and blow your load in me big boy, I'm on the pill. It's ok." She moaned while dragging her fingers through her hair to pull the mane off her face.

Stephen hesitated for a second. The pill? Oh God I can't get her pregnant. But I can't stop either. Fuck it, I'll deal with babies later. There is no way I can stop fucking her now.

There was a loud knock on the door that startled Shawna so much she fell off of Stephen while she was in mid air. Then she couldn't catch her balance on the small twin bed, so she ended up rolling off the bed and falling on her back on the floor. Stephen was still air thrusting as she thumped on the ground.

"That was graceful." Shawna chuckled to herself.

It was only then Stephen realized Shawna wasn't on top of him anymore. He slowed his thrusting and wondered what had caused her to fall. The knocking came again, and this time it was so forceful it shook the door frame. Stephen quickly threw on a pair of boxers, and Shawna threw on one of his long t-shirts. Stephen opened the door, and it was his two sex fiend neighbors.