A Family of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two of them stood across from each other awkwardly now. Neither knew what to do or say to be able to leave.

"Well I'm going to go this way." James stuttered pointing towards the garage door.

"Ok. I'm going to go this way." Kerry responded likewise pointing in the general direction of a wall.

They bumped into each other and James' fresh graveyard zombie (because it had just risen from the dead) brushed by Kerry's spandex thigh and firm round ass. An electrical current sparked through James and his penis jumped with life. His penis was blinded by the jeans cage so it was wildly stabbing at anything remotely feeling like a vagina, because let's face it penis's aren't very smart.

Kerry blushed as her father's suffrage stopper slid across her backside. That actually felt kinda good, even if it is old man penis. Your dad's penis! Her conscience yelled back. Oh yeah, she nodded in agreement. Dad penis is gross.

They went their separate ways with James going into the garage and Kerry slowly walking towards a wall because she had no where else to go.

Out of sheer luck Stephen met the red headed freckle faced girl again at a Ginger Mixer run by one of the local fraternities. At first Stephen walked around the frat house in a daze from all the beautiful women standing around. They were all red headed, but he could tell some of them were wigs because the girls actually looked trustworthy. His mother told him not to trust red heads because they would make him fall in love and have several children then after eighteen years of blissful marriage a red head would leave him with no warning, because they were tricksters. Still he couldn't help himself, he had to find the freckle face girl again.

There she was dancing with some large black guy. He had dyed his hair red for the occasion. The guy had to have been 6'4" 240lbs of solid muscle. Stephen swallowed hard, and prayed he wouldn't get his ass kicked all over town.

"Excuse me, may I cut in?" Stephen's voice was barely over a whisper, and the trembling in his voice made him sound like he was a teen age boy whose voice dropped in the middle of reading out loud a Robert Frost poem in 7th grade English class.

The massive black guy whipped around quickly and Stephen saw everyone one of his large bicep muscles ripple. Oh Golly. This is how I die. Stephen squeezed his eyes shut.

"Oh yeah sure man. I don't want to cause any problems." The black man backed away and nearly shoved the lovely little red head into him. The black man mouthed out the words THANK YOU and quickly left.

"Hi!" Stephen tried to not sound scared.

"Fuckin A," was the girl's response as she brushed down her short black cocktail dress. "Who the fuck are you?"

"I'm the guy who knocked your textbooks over in the library. I wanted to say sorry for running out so fast on you." He stammered.

"Fucking right. You left me for a fool. Are you coming to apologize? And where were you going in such a hurry you couldn't answer me?" She raised one eyebrow questioningly.

The questions came at Stephen like gunfire. "I thought I already apologized, but I'll do it again. I am deeply sorry I left you. I would love to take you to dinner to make up for my mistake. And to answer your second question I saw something hideous on the internet."

The girl ignored his first response. "What was so hideous it made you want to skip on out on a hot piece of ass?"

"Some sort of weird Japanese porn. I wasn't looking at it, just it was there." Stephen started to feel sheepish.

"We've all been down that road before haven't we?" She nodded as if she had just been looking at Ero Guro herself. "Ok. Pick me up tomorrow at 3735 Altocalciphilia Ave around 8pm. You're apologizing so you're paying." She gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked off.

"Hey what's your name?" He called out to her through the crowded room.

"Shawna. Shawna fucking Blumenkranzsteinson." She yelled back.

Stephen was taken back by her name. Wow. What are the odds we'd have the same last name? Different middle names though, but still small world, he thought

Kerry picked the phone up and dialed the number for Stephen's dorm room. It rang twice, and she thought about hanging up, but he picked up on the third ring.

"Hey little man!" She said her usual greeting.

"Hey big girl!" He replied with his usual greeting. "So what do I owe the pleasure of this call?"

"Are you sitting down? This is big news."

James looked around. "No, I'm standing."

"Well." Then Kerry paused at his stupid remark. "Then sit down, idiot."

"Ok!" Stephen replied cheerily sitting on his bed.

"Well, ok. You know how I haven't really had any boyfriends lately right?"

"Yeap."

"Well, I'm lesbian." She waited for his shocked response.

"Yeah I kinda knew that." He replied sounding bored.

"What? How'd you know?" She was furious he knew and never told her.

"You listen to Ani Difranco. You cheered when Ellen Degeneres came out on her show. And I read your diary one time when you were sleeping. That was really what confirmed it."

"You read my diary?!?!?!" She was shocked and furious.

"Oh yeah. I used to read it like every day. But don't worry I haven't done that in a long time. Plus your secrets are safe with me. Saggy sis."

Kerry's mind was swirling. Stay on track. How can I stay on track when I found out my brother has been invading my privacy? Well you have something else to ask him. Ok conscience, just let me ask him this first then I'll get back to what's at hand. "How long ago are we talking about?"

"Oh jeez." Stephen was thinking hard. "Gosh forever now. So man I would have to say" he paused before continuing "I'd have to say last week, like when dad dropped me off for college. I think the last time was the night before."

Kerry gripped the phone so hard her knuckles turned white as she stared at the receiver. Calm down. It's in the past. "Well I have something to ask you. Brother. I'm not joking or trying to pull a prank on you when I ask you this. But I told dad. He was kinda weird about it." She didn't think she was ready to tell anybody what he was proposing she do. "Anyway, I want to make sure I'm lesbian before I go telling mom and proving it to dad. So, can I come over say next weekend, and make sure I'm lesbian?"

"Uh," Stephen paused. How do I make sure she's lesbian? "Sure, but you should really read over your diary again. Especially early fall after you got out of college. That is what I dubbed the blue period for your lost wandering into the meaning of a relationship. That was when you really learned what you wanted in a relationship, and none of it included men. I can say according to your red period as I call it for your anger towards preconceived notions of love and trying to dissolve yourself from love itself. It was about two years after college that was when you truly became lesbian, once you realized you didn't need a man to make you happy."

Kerry banged the phone into the pillow of her bed several times while she screamed silently at her little brother. Her knuckles were still white and she could hear the cracking of the plastic frame. She took a deep breath to calm her rage. "Ok. Thanks. I'll be over next weekend."

"Sure. I'm supposed to go home for the weekend, so let mom and dad know you're coming over here instead. I can't wait! I love you sis." He said mocking her. He knew what he did to her and loved it in a torturous way only little brothers can appreciate.

"I fucking hate your guts." Yet, I still need you. She slammed the phone down on the cradle

James sipped lemonade while sitting in a lawn chair. Right now he was staring through the cracks of the fence with binoculars trying to make out the shape of the blondie next door. There was still a smell of fresh cut grass in the air, so he figured he had about an hour before Jane came looking for him wondering why he was still out here if the lawn was already mowed. From what he could tell Blondie was laying face down with her striped bikini clad ass stuck up in the air. Maybe I can move in closer, he thought. She can't see me.

So he crept up to the six foot privacy fence, and had a dilemma. James stood on a good day at 5'9". However a crisis was averted when he found an unused flower pot. He flipped it over and stood on it. It wobbled but held firm. Now his head was well over the fence and he was able to rest his chin on the top. She was in fact lying out on a towel trying to catch the last rays of the fading fall before winter. Oh God that ass was something to be put in a museum. A nice museum too, like the natural history museum in the county over. He was mildly disappointed to find her not in a thong, but it was a very slim ¾ bikini. The side of her ass cheeks hung out the side like well ass cheeks hanging out the side of a Victoria's Secret lingerie spread. He quietly put his binoculars up to his face and focused in on the Red and White striped ass. There it was in all its 8x zoom glory. It was so perfectly tight and round like a basketball. No, basketball wasn't the right analogy. It was like the top half of an apple right before it sloped off to a small crest at the bottom. Except this girl's ass wasn't bright red, it was however slightly browned from the sun. He scanned to her exposed ass cheeks, and caught site of some dimpled cottage cheese like cellulite. Ok, her ass wasn't perfect, but damn near close. Through the binoculars he could see her ass crack through the white parts of the bikini. Suddenly his view was obstructed and he dropped the binoculars.

The girl was flipping over and that was why he lost his view. Now she was sitting up right, and starting to fiddle around her back trying to untie her top half. Oh dear God. Thank you. The praying I have done to bless your name must be working. James' heart pumped loudly in his chest and his pulse was so loud he could hear it thumping in his ears as he watched her pull her top off and lay down on her back. Her head was to his left and her tits were right in front of him. There was no tan line and he could see why. They pulled apart from her sternum, and flopped to the sides resting against their respective arms. The horndog down the street, Paul, is going to go nuts when he finds out that I saw her topless. Her nipples weren't hard yet, but through the binoculars he could tell they were trying to stiffen, but for now they were just flat with a line running through the middle of the little brown areolas. He didn't want to take his eyes off the beauty in front of him, but his curiosity got the better of him so he peered down to her bikini bottoms. He could see the bulge of her pubic bone, and judging by how flat the fabric rested against her skin she definitely shaved. In fact thanks to his bird watching binoculars he could see a tiny cameltoe as the thin fabric clung to her labia refusing to let go. It formed a beautiful indentation which instantly made James as hard as a lead pipe. His European dog walker banged against the fence as he strained closer to try and get a better look. Oh dear god I have to release this, he thought. Thanks to all the blood rushing away from his head, his penis did the thinking instead. I'll just unzip and put it through one of the holes in the fence, like I used to when I used the holes as a masturbation station before Blondie and her dad moved in. He remembered those days fondly as he would hump the fence with a passion and then splooge out on the abandoned house's grasss. So he found one a few feet away and stepped up on the flower pot again. He carefully maneuvered it through the hole and went back to looking through the binoculars. He could now press his body flat against the fence. Because his penis was not very smart, he did not realize the other side of the fence was plain and visible for the entire yard to see. So when he looked back through the binoculars, and saw blondie had stood up, he still didn't worry. When he found she was facing his direction he was so enthralled by the damn near perfect mammary glands in front of him he didn't think to move. They didn't sag like his wife's globs of fat, they hung pertly and the now hard nipples were visible. They were red and about a ¼ inch long. There were little bumps on the nipples like goosebumps throughout the pencil erasers. The areolas were perfect brown circles encompassing the nipples. The large orbs bounced slowly as she walked towards him. Wait she's walking towards me. His brain screamed for him to back up and run inside, but his brain was not in charge right now. So instead he dropped the binoculars, and acted like standing over the fence with his dick through a homemade glory hole was the most natural thing a person could be doing while staring at his half naked neighbor.

"Hi Mr. Blumenkranzsteinson!" She spoke like she was a beam of sunshine bursting through the clouds of gloominess.

"Hi. I'm sorry I don't know you're name." James stammered.

"Bambi!" she smiled when she spoke and dazzling white teeth shone through beautiful lips.

"Bambi!" James repeated just as excited. "What a beautiful name."

"You think so? My friends think it's a stripper name."

James pursed his lips and breathed out making a noise like a bee buzzing. "Friends. What do they know?"

"Well one of them does pole dance at the Strippers named Bambi club"

"Oh yeah. I hear that place is nice." What am I doing? I sound like a retarded kid trying to order a meal in the to-go line of Taco Bell. "So what are you doing today Bambi?"

"Oh just trying to get some sun before it all goes away." She giggled when she spoke which made her breasts bounce and forced James' eyes to bounce in unison.

"I see that, and you always sunbathe topless and talk to your neighbors?"

"No, but I saw you staring at me with binoculars, and creepiness aside I figured I'd give you the chance to see them up close and personal."

"Oh you saw that." James started to blush as Bambi nodded her head up and down emphatically.

"It's ok! I like to feel special." She smiled that smile that caused men's hearts to stop.

"Listen. This might be forward, but I'm in desperate need. My daughter just told me she's one of those lesbians, and I don't think she is. She says she can prove it to me though. Would you help her prove to me she's lesbian?" There was a silence between the two them that wasn't there before. James could hear the crickets, and a distance squawking of some unknown bird in the distance.

"No. That's gross" Finally came the answer, and James' heart sank. "Why would I lick a snatch when I can suck a man's dick?" She answered while grabbing hold of James' New York deli window display.

James had completely forgotten he had stuck his dick through the fence hole. Now he gasped as Bambi's soft and noncalloused hands circled his warm flesh. Oh dear God what do I do now? As her hand started to stroke his cock his brain gave up and shut off as every ounce of blood flooded his shaft trying to expand its size. Her jerking increased in speed and his eyes rolled in the back of his head.

"You like that Mr. Blumenkranzsteinson?" She giggled again.

"Oh God YES!" He moaned.

"It seems to be getting cold Mr. Blumenkranzsteinson. I think it needs something 98.6 degrees to warm it up" She said and then disappeared behind the fence.

James felt the warm wetness swallow his member. He wanted to come right there, but he knew he was never going to get something this great again so he held on. He looked over the fence and saw a blonde head bobbing back forth. This is real! I'm getting a blowjob from the neighbor through the fence!" The warm clamp disappeared and he felt her tongue licking the sensitive underside of his penis and lick all around the circumcised helmet. There was a popping noise as she swallowed him again and the sucking continued. Oh God I'm going to blow my man mayonnaise down her throat.

"What are you doing?" James instantly recognized the shrill scream of his wife.

James wanted to spin around and face her but the death clamp by Barbie on his penis kept him glued to the fence. "Uh, nothing."

"Bullshit!" She screamed. "I know exactly what you were doing."

After hearing that sentence the clamp loosened on his still hard cock, and with enough force he was able to rip it out of the hole. He fell backwards off the wobbly flowerpot and landed on his back with his cock poking in the air like a six inch flagpole

"You were masturbating through the fence hole again weren't you?" Her shrilly tin voice raised an octave which grated on James' ears.

Verbal assault aside, he managed to pick himself up and face his wife. "Yes. That's exactly right. I haven't had good sex in years. I am forced to masturbate to a wooden object." Somehow this lie worked.

Jane clenched her mouth shut and shook her head before returning to go back inside. James stood with his pecker throbbing in the now empty backyard. He turned back to the fence but Barbie was gone He sighed and started to stroke his cock. Not surprisingly after only a few strokes he blew his load. He was hoping it would it shoot out like a pornstar and splatter on the fence, but sadly it did not. The semen dribbled down his hand and soaked into his khakis. There was a white stain growing around his zipper, and his right hand was soaked in his special sauce. He sighed again at his own inadequacy.

Barbie watched James shoot his wad through the gaps in the fence from the back porch, and giggled. She loved getting old men off. She turned back towards the sliding glass door, but her drunken father was already opening it.

"Hey, you're late for your meeting." He bellowed, and she could smell the Natty Light exuding from his body, like the beer was pouring out the very pores of his skin.

She rolled her eyes. "I know daddy. You ready to go? I don't think you should be driving."

"Fuck that. I can drive. I drive gooder when I'm drunk anyway." He was staring at her tits again.

"You like these daddy? You want to touch them?" She grabbed her breasts and held them up for him to view.

"No you whore. You are going to your Nymphomaniacs Anonymous meeting to cure your disease. Even if God did grant you a great rack" He still hadn't taken his eyes off her Tommy Knockers.

She sighed. "Ok Daddy. Let's go. I just love sucking cock and feeling it swell as it shoots stream after stream of warm semen inside my pussy so hard I can feel it splash against the entrance to my cervix. What's wrong with that?"

"Cause you fuck everything that moves. It's embarrassing when you have a line of nasty neighborhood men wearing your pussy out so much it bleeds. You'll get a disease. Being a nypho is a serious condition. You might think its fun, but inside it's a compulsion to be needed. It's a terrible way to feel needed. There are other ways you can find love than through sex. You probably don't even feel anything when they are fucking you but you feel like you need to fuck them. When you only fuck and don't make love you know you have a problem." Her daddy may have been a drunk, but he did care about her.

"Fine. Are you going to hit on the other nymphos at the meeting again?"

He looked at her with a wild glint in his eye. "Fuck yeah. Just because I want you cured doesn't mean I can't make the other women fall off the bandwagon." He started cackling with joyous sex laughter.

When James entered into his house he didn't know what to expect. So he took a deep breath and hoped for the best. "Jane!" He yelled out hoping she would hear him and talk to him. "Jane! Come talk to me!"

"I'm right here. Don't shout." Jane answered quietly from the couch directly to his left.

"Oh didn't see you there." He sat down next to her. He tried to cover up the stain on his crotch but it wasn't working out so well for him.

"Why do you hate me?" She asked starting to cry.