A Fantasy Fulfilled Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that's fine," I told her, "I'll email you the info as soon as know what it is." I'll call the airline up as soon as we finish here."

"Thank you again," She said, "I really can't wait to see you." "I know everything will be alright as soon as I see you."

I could hear the relief in her voice, she sounded more like she normally did.

"You know I wasn't going to call you at first." She went on," I thought the minute I told you what happened, you'd want to fly out here and do something to him."

"Well, the thought had run through my mind." I said, "But I've calmed down now."

"Also," she continued, "Like I said, I wasn't going to call, but as I was sitting here feeling sorry for myself an hour or so before I called you, for some reason I thought I heard you calling my name. That's when I decided to call you, I decided it was the right thing to do. How weird is that?"

That shook me just a bit, considering what I had been doing an hour or so before see did call. And the fact that I did moan out her name when I started to cum, shook me a little.

"Well, that is a bit strange," I answered her, "But I'm glad you did call. I'll always be here for you cuz, I love you. I'll see you a couple days then. Just call me when you get in and I'll come an pick you up from the airport."

"I'm home for the next three weeks at least, and we'll figure something out."

"Ok Mark," see replied, "I'll call you as soon as I get in. And I love you too Mark," see continued with a slight hitch in her voice. See you soon."

I set my cell down on the table, my hand was shaking, but I knew I had to calm down so I could think straight. Being pissed off wanting to kill someone doesn't solve problems. Thinking them threw calmly and logically solves problems, the military taught me that lesson.

I went and got another beer and sat back down, thinking about what to do. An idea begin to form in my head. I prioritized what needed to be done first. The first thing was to take care of Traci, whatever else happen, that was first.

The second thing was to fix the problem, but that would have to wait until she showed up and I talked to her.

The third was to take care of that cocksucker that hurt her. That was the easiest problem, I've got contacts all over the world due to my job. I also have people that owe me favors. So this was a non-issue, it would be easy to fix.

Hmm, thinking of contacts and people that owe me, it might be I could use them to help Traci. Personally, the best thing would be for her to move back east and then once she straightens things out, she can go wherever she wants.

Sitting here drinking the beer and thinking on how to fix all this had let me calm down. I don't like to lose control like I almost did. People who lose control make stupid mistakes. I will just have to wait until she gets here and we'll see what happens. I picked my phone back up and called the airlines and got her a first-class ticket for the day after tomorrow. I then email her the info and started making a list of things I needed to do before she got here.

The next day I went shopping to stock the fridge with the food I remember her liking and some of the wine I know she likes to drink. I was running around like a excited kid. She would be here tomorrow and I wanted everything to be perfect to try and make her feel better. To make it more perfect, I also got some stuff for the spare room for her so she'd feel more at home and not like a visitor.

The day she was to arrive, I was still running around like an idiot to make sure everything was just as I wanted it. I thought she'd never call that she was here. I kept checking the phone to make sure I didn't miss the call in case she got in early. In short, I was acting like a lunatic.

Finally, the phone rang and it was her.

"Hi Mark," she said in a much happier tone of voice then when I talked to her the other day, "I'm in and I'm just waiting for my bags to come out."

"Hi Traci," I replied eagerly, "I'll be there in just a bit, just give me a call once you get your bags and wait at the curb, I should be there in about 30 minutes or sooner." "If my radar detector is working it will be sooner," I continued laughing.

"OK," she laughed back, "And again thank you for the ticket, the flight was great, I can't wait to see you. I love you."

"Right babe, see you soon, and I love you too." And I ran to my car.

I got to the airport in record time and as she hadn't called yet, I hit the cell phone lot to wait for her call. She finally called and let me know she was waiting for me at the baggage section pickup.

She was standing at the curb when I pulled up and she looked great, I hadn't seen anything put pictures of her in years. She was wearing a mini-skirt that clung to her ass and a pullover top that emphasized her tits. She wore her hair longer than I remembered. When we were younger she always had it short. But in a nutshell, she looked fantastic. I pulled to the curb and popped the trunk while I got out and headed around to the curb.

"Mark," she squealed loudly. As I reached her, she threw her arms around me and gave me a hug that I thought would break my spine.

"Oh Mark," she said, "I missed you so much."

The tears were running down her face as she rained kisses all over my face. "Thank you, thank you."

"Welcome home Traci," I missed you to." I tried to replied between the kisses. "Look, let's get you loaded up and we'll go home."

The skycap that was helping her with her bags, she had a bunch of them, just laughed a little. I guess he'd seen this happen often here at the airport. "Why don't you two just get in the car and I'll put your wife's bags in the trunk."

When Traci heard what she had just been called, she just smiled, not correcting him but just got in the car still smiling.

I just stared at him, but didn't correct him. I could see Traci was sitting in the car looking around happily waiting for me to get in the car. So I tipped him, and said, "She's not my wife, she's my cousin, we just haven't seen each other in a while."

The skycap looked at me with a slight smirk on his face and said, "Cousin huh, could have fooled me" "You two have a good reunion."

As I was getting in the car, she stuck her head out the window and said to the skycap, "We will, thanks for your help."

She pulled back into the car leaned over and hugged my arm. The she kissed me on the cheek smiling, her dimples in full force and asked, "Won't we hubby?"

Have I mention how much those damned dimples affect me? My heart just melted when she said that and shaking my head laughing at her replied, "Yes dear, whatever makes you happy dear."

I put the car in gear and with a stupid looking smile on my face, I drove us home.

We talked about little things on the way. She had tried to talk about what happen but I told her to hold that until we get home. If she started talking about what happen, I'd get pissed off again and I'd probably wreak the car.

It was a pleasant ride home, we played the old have you heard or seen from whoever we knew when we were younger. That lasted us long enough to get home. I pulled into the drive way and when I shut the car off and we got out, she exclaimed over the house, she had never seen it since I brought it. It's a little bigger than I need, but I got it a real good price from a client I did a few favors for. Normally on my salary I couldn't have afforded it. But the guy I knew sold it to me for like just half the going price because it was a foreclosure, and I had helped him out.

"It's just a house," I replied, "it's a lot bigger than I need especially since I'm not home all that much most of the time." "But, I like it, and it's your home too as long as you want or need it to be."

"Thank you Mark," she said tearing up again, "I don't know how I'll ever be able to make this up to you."

I walked over to her and gripped her tightly by the shoulders. Looking her straight in the face said, "Traci, listen to me, stop thanking me every time you look at me. I'm not helping you because I expect payback, I'm helping you because your family. And because I love you."

"I told you a long time ago that I would always be there for you if I could, I can, so I will." "Like I said, this is your home also, as long as you need or want it."

I wiped the tears from her eyes, kissed her and said, "Come on, let's get you in the house and settled then I'll give you the nickel tour."

She looked at me, threw her hands in the air as if she was getting rid of all her cares. She smiled and then taking her bottom lip between her teeth momentarily, said, "OK, whatever you say...Hubby" . She threw her dimples at me and walked towards the front door.

I laughed at that long and hard then grabbed her bags and brought them and her into the house.

I guided her to a spare bedroom I had near the back of the house. I call it a spare bedroom, but it was more like a large efficiency apartment. It was two rooms, a bedroom and living-room/ kitchen area. Sort of like one of those high end suite hotels.

"Ok," I said, setting down her bags, "This is yours for as long as you want it. I turned on the fridge last night so it should be cold and the microwave is new."

"Come on," I continued, "The bedroom is through here." I took her by the hand and lead her through the door.

The bedroom wasn't much, just a full-size bed with a dresser and night stand.

What I did do though was that when I went out shopping yesterday, I stopped and got some new curtains and bed-spread for the bed that was sorta like she had in her room when we were kids. I thought, it might feel more at home.

As she looked around the room I could feel her hand tremble in mine. She turned to look at me, her eyes wet, she said to me, "Oh Mark, it looks so great, it looks like my old room. How did you find all this?"

"Well, when I went shopping yesterday, I needed to get some stuff for here since I really don't use this set of rooms. So I figured, let me see if I could find something like you used to have."

I laughed a bit and continued, "It only took me five stores to find it, and you should have seen the looks I got when I went to pay for all this girly stuff. But I just wanted to make feel more at home, I thought this might help."

"It does Mark." She replied, "It really does, and you're so sweet to do all this."

"I'm you like it," I told her, "I really just wanted you to feel comfortable while you're here, that's all."

"Well, come on," I said while taking her hand, "I'll give you the nickel tour, and then I'll start dinner."

I showed her around the house, pointing out the different rooms. We finished up in the kitchen and I told her to have a seat while I finished dinner.

"We're having lasagna for dinner" I went on, "I started it this morning and all I have to do is stick in it in the oven."

Would you like a glass of wine or something while were waiting for it to be finished?"

"Um, that really sounds good," she said, "You know how much I love lasagna. When did you learn how to cook?"

"Well, it's like this", I explained, "Once I got out of the Marines, and I started out on my own, I got real tired of eating junk and in restaurants or diners. I was just clicking through TV channels one night and came across this cooking channel and it looked good, so I watched it. After it was over, I said that doesn't look too hard, so I looked up some recipes for the stuff I like and started trying to make them."

"So now, it's kind of a hobby," I continued, " What with being out of town as much as I am, I don't get a chance that much, but I try as much as I can to learn to make different things."

"Oh, speaking of out of town, like I told you I don't plan on being out again for the next three weeks. But in case there's something unexpected that comes up, I'll need to show you how to get in the house without setting the alarm system off."

"Ok," she replied, "I don't need a bunch of cops showing up asking me what I'm doing here. "

"What is there some kind of code I need to key in?" She asked.

"No," I answered, "The locks and alarm system all work on a biometric system, once I program you in, your fingerprint will activate it."

"Wow, that sounds cool," she said.

"Yeah, it is," I went on, "And I don't have to worry if I lose my keys." "Just my fingers," I laughed. "Come on, I'll show you the outside." I took her hand and led her out back.

"This is my favorite part of the whole house," I told her, "I spend as much time as I can when I'm home out here by the pool."

"We'll have to come back here after dinner, when its darker and all the lights are on." "It looks totally different."

"Mark it's beautiful," she exclaimed, "I can understand why you would want to be out here, It look so peaceful."

"You didn't do all this, did you?" She asked indicating the house and pool.

"No," I chuckled, "I know a guy that has a sister that works for this design office, I had her do it." "I think you know my style well enough by now," I laughed.

"None?" Traci asked laughing.

"Got it in one." He laughed with her. "She asked me what kind of style I wanted, and I said "guy."

"So, that's what she did." "It means that it's heavy on wood and leather, but I told her all I really wanted was comfortable and peaceful." "I get enough excitement in my job. I just wanted a place I could escape too when I was home."

"Well, she did a wonderful job," she said. "I think it looks real great."

"Yeah, I was real happy with it when it was done." I replied. I looked at my watch, and said, "Come on, I think dinner should be just about done." "It needs to sit a while, so you can give me a hand with the salad while we're waiting."

"Ok, she said, "A salad sounds great, and diffidently some more of this wine to go with it."

"As you wish dear," I said bowing to her.

"You are so good to me." She said as she put her arm threw mine. "Come on, I'm starving"

We sat and had dinner, it didn't turn out to bad, and we talked about small things, nothing earth shattering. We were just enjoying dinner and each other's company.

Once we finished and I put the dishes in the dish washer and turned it on, then I said to her, "Come on I show the last part of the house."

I lead her to a small set of stairs that went down to the lower level of the house while explaining, "This leads down to the rec room of the house, I changed it to work-out room and my office space when I moved in." "I didn't really think I needed a rec room, I just use the living room."

"When I finished it," I continued, "I added a treadmill, rowing machine and such. And I also put in some gear so I could keep up with my martial arts." "Use anything you want, I seem to remember you used to like to work-out."

"Oh, that sounds great Mark," she replied, "Yeah I still like to work-out as much as can to keep in shape, and it relaxes me."

"It shows," I said, blushing slightly as I said it.

She laughed at my blushing, and pointed to a metal door set in one back wall. "What's that go to?" She asked.

"Oh, that's my office and gear room", I answered.

"Gear room?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said nodding my head, "It's were I keep set of the gear I occasionally use for job when I need to go somewhere in a hurry." "Here I'll show you."

I lead her over to the door and said, "This lock is a little different the rest of the house, It's more secure." "The rest of the house all you need to do is press your thumb to the reader and it will open the door."

"This one however," I continued, "requires your whole hand to open it."

While I was explaining this to her, I pressed my hand on the reader pad and there was a small thunk that came from the door. I grabbed the handle and opened the door, the lights coming on as we walked into the room.

One half of the room, I had installed some metal lockers that held some of the gear I used along with a cabinet that held my guns and accessories for them. I had set up the other half as an office space with a desk and bookcase, with a desktop computer.

"Well that's about it," I said, "The only other room you haven't seen is the library."

"There's a computer you can use in there if you didn't bring a laptop or something with you."

"Come on," I continued, "Let's go upstairs and I'll refill your wine glass and I'll put a movie on, I've got a pretty big selection of them so there should be something you'll like."

"As long as you like action flicks with a lot of gratuitous sex and violence," I laughed. "Just joking, there's a good selection, mostly old movies though, John Wayne, Bogart, Cary Grant, you know, ones like that."

"Sounds good to me," she replied, "Lead on."

So we went up and I put a movie on, "To have or have not" with Bogart and Bacall, one of my favorites.

"I'll be right back, I need another beer." "You want more wine?" I asked her. .

"Yes please," she answered back.

So I went in to the kitchen and got myself a beer and the bottle of wine we had with dinner. I filled her wine glass up and opened my beer then sat down on the couch with her.

I turned to her, lifted my glass and said, "Welcome home Traci, I hope you're comfortable so far."

"And I do mean home," I continued seriously, "This place and everything in it is yours to use as long as you need, or want it."

She gave me a grateful look and said, " I'm really glad you made me come, and yes, how couldn't I be comfortable. This place and you are fantastic. I really don't deserve you."

"I just hope I can figure everything else out," she continued sighing.

"Look Traci," with just a touch of aggravation in my voice, "I getting really tired of this "I don't deserve you, " or the "Your too good to me" crap. You're my cousin, hell might as well say sister, and when we were younger, you were my best friend. You still are, when it gets right down to it."

"We will figure out how to fix this, but not now. It's the weekend, let's just enjoy ourselves. Monday is soon enough to fix the problems"

"I've already got a few ideas, but like I said it's the weekend. The people I need to talk to won't be available until Monday. So I can't fix it until then."

She put her wine glass down on the coffee table and slid over on the couch until she was right next to me. With tears in her eyes, put a hand on either side of my face and pulled me close. "Thank you Mark," she said softly, and procedure to kiss me full and long full on the lips. I could just feel the tip of her tongue on my lips. She pulled back and said, "I love you".

I stroked her face and told her, "I love you to." "Now, let's just finish the movie and we'll go for a swim." "You'll love the pool at night."

"Sounds good to me." She said and reached for her wine and leaned up against me like she used to when we were kids and we were watching a movie.

When the movie was finished, she remarked, "That was good, I haven't seen that movie in years." "Well, let me go get into my suit, and I'll be right back." She continued.

"Ok," I replied. The urge to tell her she really didn't need one if she didn't want to almost came out. All the beer and wine I had, was making me slightly brave and reckless. "I'll be down here when you get done."

She stopped, at the doorway leading out of the living room, turned and smiled at me again and said, "Be right back."

When she came back in, she was wearing a one piece suit like she always did. Only this one showed off her body nicely. She was tying her hair back in short pony-tail as she walked in. "I'm ready," she said.

I lead her out back to the pool, as it was just turning dark, the lights were illuminating the pool and water-fall in a soft glow. The water spilling down the water-fall was sparkling from a light that was placed at the top and the water was making a splashing, burbling sound as it fell along the rocks into the pool.