A Fuck Toy Graduation Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kam did the macho, hiphop shift that guys did just before beating a retreat, that wriggle of the body that was meant to indicate that it was his choice to leave, that it was his style and intent, and it was not simple obedience to any command. He picked up his pack and stalked off.

"Taylor, uh...." Mr. G looked down at her.

Taylor was still on her toes. She relaxed and looked down. Her skirt was tucked in the line of her panties drawn tight across her thighs. Casually, she put herself right, unwinding her panties and pulling them back into place. She smoothed down the straight skirt portion of the dress and looked up at Mr. G.

"Can I go to class now?" She rocked forward, wobbled and fell back against the wall.

Mr. G didn't even respond except to pick up her pack and take her by the arm and walk her down to his office. The office was strangely empty but for Mrs. Coyle, none of the usual clutter of indicted students. Mrs. Coyle barely looked up when they breezed through the outer office, past her desk and into his office. He closed the door and released her. His momentum carried him to his desk where he pulled out his desk chair and sat down. Taylor, however, having lost his stolid support, took a step back and flattened herself against the door, as though holding it closed against pursuers.

For a long time Mr. G just looked at her. The silence got long and then positively chilly and then uncomfortable. Finally, Taylor cracked.

"What? What's the matter, Mr. G?" Taylor asked, just ending the silence.

"Is this what it's going to be, Taylor?" He asked.

"What? What do you mean?"

He sat forward and finding her pack still in his hand, lifted it and sat it in the middle of the desk.

"I mean, are you going to be chasing sex now and goddamn everything else in your life?"

For a moment, Taylor blinked, startled. Her astonishment and the feeling he'd been writing in her diary with her, to her, for her crossed her mind, immediately. That stalled her voice. She licked her lips and in that moment, he continued speaking.

"First you start the Adult Club, then you have sex with Ash Compton and then you let Kam masturbate you in the hall? What sort of behavior is this? What is happening to you?"

For a moment, Taylor wanted to answer him, to unburden herself of all the things struggling together inside her. Then she noticed he hadn't asked "what's wrong with you" and that calmed her a little. She swallowed hard and looked Mr. G right in the eyes. She could always stare him down in the past. This time, he didn't waver, his gaze stayed on her.

Taylor looked away.

"No. Of course not." She answered some question, not what he asked recently but some question.

His next comment was interrupted by a light tap on the door and then it opened. Taylor moved away from it to stand next to the desk, her back to the door. Miss Cummings stepped inside and closed the door.

"Gordon." She said.

"Ester. What are you doing here?"

"Kam gave me your message."

Taylor hadn't turned around to look at her physics teacher so she saw the slight shake of Mr. G's head. She didn't understand it. Mr. G's eyes shifted back to Taylor. He didn't speak.

"Taylor, there's a pop quiz, you need to get back to class."

"Are you okay, Taylor?" Mr. G asked, real worry appeared in his voice.

She nodded and stood up. She slipped past Miss Cummings and out the door. The quiz was a snap and she was done in plenty of time. Still, the encounter with Kam discomfited her, which is to say, it left her wet and aroused the rest of the day. Just when she felt a little of the tension in her skin and deeper begin to fade, she'd think of Kam again and feel his finger probing inside her and then his huge cock stretching her and her puss would weep anew. After school let out, she found herself at the Queen's corner, where she usually held court, only to find Nicole with Ky there, just inside the west exit of the school. They were staring out the door at the spattering rain. Taylor stopped behind them and listened to them talking.

"I'll tell you when it's time, Nicole. I think you will enjoy it. You're already eighteen but waiting will be fun."

"Very well, Ky, I trust your sense of sex etiquette. Want to go get a salad?"

Ky shrugged.

"Sure, why not. Dad's at the house and Mom won't be home till late so it wouldn't be comfortable to go there. Sure, a salad at Frankie's sound's good. I need to be home by eight though. I don't have a car, can you drive?"

Nicole agreed. They dashed out into the falling rain, all large bulbous rain drops that splattered on the world like little bomblets.

Taylor walked in the rain, numb, confused. Ky usually rode home with her. They'd canceled dance practice. She was at loose ends. Usually, if they canceled dance, they all went somewhere but now the troupe seemed fragmented, discombobulated. Some were 18 and part of the Adult Club, some were 18 and had been ignored and the rest were minors. The studio was being cleaned and a new wax coating was being put on the floor so they had canceled until Monday, presumably at Ky's instigation, to allow time to prepare for the Adult Club Party. Taylor felt uneasy and alone. Preparations for the party suddenly seemed to be going along without her. She got into the car. She called Anne to see if she needed a ride but her younger sister had a ride with someone else arranged.

Taylor sat watching the windshield blur with the rain, empty of thought. Finally, she started the car and drove. When she turned onto Ky's street, she knew what she was doing. She faced her full intention and let it bubble down deep in her body. She groaned softly, and drove around the block. She parked in the little blank spot between lots just to the right of an alley that ran next to the Carter house. She still had Ky's house keys, wondering what that meant, that Ky hadn't asked for them back and she hadn't voluntarily returned them.

She sneaked through the back gate into their broad yard, the large pool at the other end, and crept up to the door into the garage from the yard. The key opened it. Taylor felt her heart, hammering in her chest. She lifted her skirt and felt between her legs. She was wet. In spite of her situation, she pushed a finger through the slickness of her body far inside herself and felt that feeling, the tingling throbbing need to be filled. She withdrew her finger and looked at it. It glistened in the dull light. She wanted to put her fingers in her mouth, to taste the thick salty juice of her body. She closed her eyes and did, swirling her tongue around her fingers. Her pussy tingled and her torso twitched, jerking as the feeling her taste gave her ran through her. She wanted to taste another woman, just to compare. She shuddered first from the thought itself and then from the urge to deny it. The war inside Taylor was on and she had no idea which side would win. She had hope, though, because deep down, she realized she chosen a side.

She walked carefully up the steps from the garage to the door into the hall leading to the kitchen. She opened it very quietly and closed it, also very quietly. Down the short hall past the laundry and one of the downstairs toilets, she emerged into the main part of the kitchen next to the counter and bar with four backless blond wood stools beside it.

"Taylor? What are you doing here?"

The voice froze her. Taylor turned her head. Mrs. Carter stood in the middle of the kitchen, a tumbler in her hand, regarding her with glittering interest. She licked her lips. Taylor noticed and the sight of that tongue snaking over the woman's lips gave her a jolt and she swore she felt her vagina bubble and seethe, as though it remembered the woman's tongue and lips. Taylor did. The sensation from yesterday of the woman eating her slid into her body and left a path of quivering excitement in its wake.

"You're here to fuck Davie, aren't you?" Despite the question, the words were a statement. "He's not here at the moment. He'll be back in, oh, maybe twenty or thirty minutes. You can wait. Care for a drink? I was having a little hit before I went back to the office." Mary Carter smiled but her eyes were fierce, focused and tight.

Taylor couldn't speak. She had no words. She didn't move, even when Mrs. Carter sidled around the end of the counter to Taylor's left and sat down the drink, standing before her. Taylor licked her lips.

"We have a little time. You know, to explore? I tasted you, albeit while you were bubbling with cum but I've had my tongue inside you. Did you enjoy that? I mean, have you had a woman lick your vagina before?"

Taylor's head shook. She knew the answer, she tried to find something to say but her head moved independent of her will.

"Oh, so that was all new to you?"

Taylor nodded.

Mary Carter smiled. She put out a hand and stroked Taylor's cheek, before cupping the side of her chin.

"If you are going to be fucking my husband, he has to share you with me eventually. Have you ever had a man and a woman making love to your body at the same time?" Mary Carter closed her eyes and hummed a little. "Mmmm, it can be so wonderful, but it is far better if the woman is into it, I mean, if she has learned to enjoy another woman's body. You know what I mean?"

Taylor blinked, happy that her eyes still worked. Her pussy throbbed. She wanted the woman's tongue in her again. The remembered feeling of Mary's hands steadying her bound body rose up in her like an erotic haze, leaving her breathless and quiet. Taylor still wasn't getting any words that fit together into any sensible order. Mary smiled and released her face. She shook her head.

"I cannot understand what David sees in you. Look at you! You have a man's body, well except for that contorted hole you call a cunt. I will say this, though, you responded nicely. Most girls in your position would have been too scared or whatever to come but you boiled over very nicely. It's always a nice thing when a woman comes while I lick her. She tastes differently once she's come a time or two. Oh, I know, I can't take credit for that. You'd been fucked pretty good by the time I put my tongue inside you." Mary smiled at Taylor's response, a vibrant shudder that shook her torso.

Mary patted one of the stools that skirted the counter on that side.

"Sit here, Taylor. Go on. We have a little time. I assume you've never been with a woman." Another statement fucking a question, writhing together to confuse her. Taylor sat.

"No." She said, finding the word and using it. "I never have...been with a woman."

"Well, young lady, if you are going to be running around with David's cum dripping from your nasty little hole, you need to learn to enjoy a woman, specifically me, I mean." Mrs. Carter wore a blue-green sweater that hugged her lean torso with its profound breasts. It was frosted with white but tight, tight, tight. When she pulled at the lower hem, her breasts bobbed. "I love this sweater. Even with my old tits, they stand up nice and fine without even a bra. See?" Mary popped the hem of her sweater over her breasts. The twin round mounds of luscious lust turned into slightly drooping flesh. "What do you think? Not bad for an old broad, right?"

Taylor was eye level with the woman's breasts. She nodded eying the woman's large brown aureoles. Her mouth was dry and her hands itched. She wanted to touch them in the worst way. She looked past them at Mary's eyes. She had to speak, to say something. The woman was flashing her tits in her face, she couldn't just sit there dumbly, saying nothing at all.

"You have very fine breasts, Mrs. Carter." Taylor managed.

Mary smiled and pulled the sweater up and hooked the hem over her angular shoulders, rather like Taylor's, stretching the fabric so that her breasts remained unencumbered.

"Do call me, Mary, at least when we're alone. You're fucking my husband, after all and eventually, I hope you'll be going down on me so, Mary, please."

"Mary. You have beautiful tits, Mary." Taylor's voice warbled, like she had marbles in her mouth. She cleared her throat. "You have gorgeous tits, Mary," she said louder.

Mary patted Taylor's cheek and moved closer, until her right tit was inches from Taylor's face.

"Have you ever kissed a woman's breasts before, Taylor? I'd like to tell you that you do it just the way you want it done but shit, you have nothing down there. You're a ski slope, an airport. Your breasts disappear when you inhale for fuck sake. Maybe drinking cum will make them grow. You know, when I first began swallowing cum while blowing men, my tits did grow. Not likely that there is a connection but you never know." She cupped a hand under her right breast and pushed the pointed little nipple in the center of the brown bull's eye against Taylor's lips.

Taylor moaned, far louder than she intended and her tongue eased out and licked her lips but in doing so, laved over the woman's knotty little nipple.

Mary groaned too, harmonizing with Taylor.

"Oh, Taylor, that is good instinct. Now, oh god, please, kiss me."

Taylor pursed her lips, found the hard little nub of Mary's nipple and kissed it, then sucked on it, very gently. Her loins were on fire. She felt the arousal flare up in her and she felt lightheaded. She took a breath, inhaling cold air around the woman's breasts.

"Oh my, yes, Taylor, you have what it takes to make a woman excited. If you eat pussy with the same instincts, you'll be fucking my husband for a good long time!" She tapped Taylor on the left side of her head. "Now the other one, don't want to make me walk crooked at the office. I might be tempted to let that hot little intern finish what you started. God, if I knew you could eat pussy, I might get the three of us together...patience Mary." She chortled then. "It's just that you're Ky's friend, her age and everything and I've never seduced a girl your age, not quite 19, before and oh my, I am so excited by having you here. But go on, kiss my other breast, dear. Don't make me beg. I'll beg, I will, but it is so embarrassing, given you are just 18. Please, dear, suck Mommy's other tit for her!"

Taylor was shocked to hear the woman's voice crackling with arousal. She let the woman's hand guide her face over before the other breast. She stared at it for a moment. The aureole crinkled with tension and the little nipple protruded out into space, seeming incredibly long from such a close vantage point. Taylor licked it, the pad of her tongue raked over the rough skin and bent the nipple up, pulling at it until it snapped back into position. She licked it again. Mary's hand moved from the side of her face to the back of her head, holding but not forcing her in any direction. It almost seemed like Mary held her head to steady her own imbalance. Taylor was just growing accustomed to the idea that this woman was aroused by her, feeling the flush of satisfaction that idea gave her, when Mary Carter whispered something else that shocked and startled her.

"Mark me, Taylor. Put a hickey on the inside of my tits. Both of them. God, that'll make David crazy, if you don't fuck him into an empty husk. Leave a little for the Missus, will you? Now, go ahead. You know how to make a hickey, don't you? I love it when David sees them and has to force me to tell him where I got it. God, this will make him crazy! But you have to promise..." her hand grasped Taylor by the chin and tipped her head back. Taylor let her eyes unlock from the curve of Mary's breast and meet the woman's eyes. "You must promise not to tell him I was here with you. I was gone when you got here. It's not a lie, its a tease. Promise?"

Taylor nodded her head as much as she could with the woman's hand gripping her chin.

"Say it, Taylor. I want to hear you say it!"

"I promise not to tell your husband I put hickeys on your tits." Taylor mumbled.

"Oh Christ, hurry up. I need to go." The hand released Taylor's chin. It dropped and her nose bumped into the plush slope of Mary's great breast.

Taylor kissed the soft, sumptuous flesh. Mary cupped the back of her head with one hand but the other fit around Taylor's neck in much the same way that Kam had choked her a few hours before. The sensation erupted in Taylor and she sucked savagely on the woman's breast. Her lips lost suction with a loud smack. She kissed down, closer to the aureole and then sucked there, sealing her mouth and pulling at the air until she felt the full pooch of Mary's breast tight in her mouth.

"Oh, oh, oh god, yes." Mary gasped.

Taylor released and peered at the spot. It was turning dark.

She moved to the left and fastened her mouth on the woman's other breast, down a little, more on the inside curve, pulling at it with her mouth and then lashing at the swell of flesh in her mouth with her tongue.

"Oh my god, Taylor, oh, oh god!" Mary Carter murmured and then she backed away. Taylor tipped with her, trying to keep her mouth affixed to the woman's tit. "Enough. You're an oral little vixen, aren't you?"

Taylor smiled a little. She was in a daze when Mary clasped her face between her hands and kissed her full on the mouth. Taylor was so surprised, Mary's tongue was past her lips, over her teeth and probing deep inside her mouth before she knew what was happening. The kiss lengthened. Mary pressed Taylor back against the edge of the counter. One hand left her face and Taylor felt it pushing at her right knee. Her legs opened like a turnstile. The hand cupped her pussy, then shuffled her panties to the side and fingered her. Taylor groaned into Mary's mouth. The finger lanced into her and her whole body bucked, the charge of sexual energy struck her deep and rattled her entire being.

Then the woman was gone, the kiss was over and the hand departed from between her legs. Taylor opened her eyes. Mary Carter stood a couple feet away, staring at her glistening finger. Her eyes shifted to Taylor and then, very, very slowly, she extended her tongue and licked up the length of her finger before tilting it and shoving it into her mouth. She sucked it clean. Without breaking eye contact, Mary pulled her sweater over her tits and down to her waist. Taylor felt a lurid disappointment between her legs.

"I have to go or my surprise won't be a surprise. Don't forget, tell David you didn't see me!" Mary laughed, scuttled into the living room to shoulder on a coat and pick up her purse. She extracted the car fob and rattled it. She disappeared down the hall to the garage door Taylor had just entered and moments later, the garage door began to raise, rattling and growling. Taylor turned to look at the closed door to the garage. She stood up and felt her legs wobble, like she'd run a hundred sets of stairs at the stadium. She tottered into the living room and sat in the big horseshoe shaped couch. She sat back in the thing, and lay her head back. She closed her eyes and let her mind wander. She expected the excitement in her body, the pulsing thrill just under her skin to fade but it didn't.

Only a few minutes after the garage door closed and Mary Carter drove away, the door opened again. Taylor started, the thought, the fear that this was Ky arriving home gave her a start but she decided to sit here and wait and see. If it was Ky, she could address what had happened that day, with her and with Kam. If it was David...she got a loin rush then, a flood of sensation on her skin and inside her pussy. The close up image of Mary's bare tits appeared when she closed her eyes. She just sat still, not moving, feeling the drama of the unknown vibrate in her body. Whatever happened, she thought, it would make her hornier. That seemed impossible the way her body vibrated.

The garage door opened and the foot falls on the faux wood floor weren't Ky's heels. They sounded perfectly masculine. Taylor sat back and waited, closing her eyes, wondering what she'd do if David didn't notice her. He did, but only after he got a beer from the fridge and popped it. She heard the snap and fizzle.